Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Work Bottomless: Las Vegas!

"Dari needs a job, badly."

19
5 Comments 5
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

There are two types of jobs for women in Las Vegas. You can be a showgirl/stripper or you can be a casino dealer.

Young and dumb and willing to try anything I left my mid-western home with all my savings and a lot of hope to make it in Las Vegas. It didn’t take long to find a small apartment in the back of a tiny house located in a decent neighborhood.  But it also took most of my savings for first and last month’s rent. So I had to find a job right away. 

Vegas is great for opportunities. Casinos were hiring new talent for their games and for the floor shows. There were opportunities for work in the service industry.  Then there were the ubiquitous strip clubs.  I decided to try my luck with the casinos.

“My name is Dari Marcos,” is how my interview started. 

It was great, the HR rep was impressed with my answers and we were soon talking about when I could start the dealer class.  I could work in the gaming pit as a clerk, sorting cards and doing computer entry work while I went to school.

“Now about your uniforms.  What are your measurements and clothing sizes?” the blonde HR rep asked me.  “Stand up a second and let's have a look at you.”

I stood up from the chair. 

“Hmm, about five-foot-five?  Looks like you’re 34 C cup, and is that a twenty-inch waist?” she asked me.

“I’m about a size 5 or 6 petite on bottom, but my tops have to be larger,” I answered.

“Really?”  

“Yes, I’m almost a D-cup on top!”  I said.

“No, you’re a C, more like me,” the blonde responded.  

A little frustrated with her answer I said, “Well take a look then!” 

Since I don’t wear a bra with a quick move I pulled my top over my head, letting my naked breasts out for her viewing.  I had forgotten we were in an open-walled cubicle and suddenly heard whistles and applause from some of the other office workers.

“C-cup it is then.  And size 5 skirts and medium on tops,” the girl said making notes. 

I sat back down with my top in my lap and smiled.    Another employee came by and stuck his head in the cubicle.  

“Well,” the man exclaimed noticing my bare boobs, “what are you two up to?”

“Elliot this is our new hire, Dari Marcos.  Dari, this is Elliot our head of Human Resources.”  

“Very pleased to meet you, Dari.”  He turned his eyes back to his co-worker and said, “If you’re done Mitzi, I’ll take Miss Marcos to have her new ID made.”  

Mitzi stood and reached her hand over the desk to take mine.  I let her help me to my feet, but my top fell on the floor as I stood.  Clumsily I kicked it under her desk.  I stood there topless, my nipples starting to harden with the chillness of the air conditioning and my embarrassment.  

“Uhm, whenever you are ready, Dari,” Elliot said, nodding to Mitzi who then shook my hand to signal our interview was over.  

Quickly I pushed the chair back and got down on hands and knees on the floor.  I reached under the desk and heard a soft, "Wow" come from Mitzi.  Then I remembered the short mini skirt I had worn, and felt that cool AC chill on my bottom.  I had worn a panty but it was a tiny thong and covered nothing of my now bare ass. 

In just under two minutes I had displayed my bouncy boobs and my perky buns to one of the Casino’s bosses.  I wondered if that had ever happened before in an interview, and my face flushed.  I grabbed my top and clutched it to my chest as I stood up.  

“Dari, welcome to our Casino,” Mitzi said. 

I started to pull on my top to go with Elliot.  He looked and me and smiled then shook his head in a 'No'. 

“You can leave that off for now, you won’t need it for your ID and license pictures,” Elliot explained. 

I nodded my head and followed his advice and carried my top along with my other things.  We walked through the little cubical office community and heads popped up from desks and computer screens as we passed.  Ten pairs of eyes of my new co-workers watched as I followed Elliot.   It was very exciting, walking around their workplace with my boobs bared and  I wondered if they had been treated to such an exhibition before.

We exited the office and walked along the back hallways, Elliot talking and rubbing my shoulders, then down my naked back.  He told me how he’d been a runner for Jack Binion, the casino owner and crime boss back in the old Mafia days.  As he talked he moved his hand down the small of my back and slid it into my skirt waistband.  Instantly his fingers wrapped around the elastic of my lacy thong.  Slowly he pulled the little bit of lacy thong deeper and deeper into my hot wet slit. 

He wanted his hand under my mini skirt and I let him.  He wanted to twist my panties until my pussy lips pushed out and I let him.

If this gorgeous man knew what he was doing to my honeypot, his face didn’t show it.  What was formerly my thong panty was now a lacy strap riding deep inside my pussy lips, pressing heavily on my clit. Every other step was like a rough finger urging me into a solid ecstatic rhythm of pleasure.  We were slowing down and a window opened in the wall, it was the Ward Robe Room.  

The wardrobe matron took the paper Mitzi had filed out from Elliot and went back among the racks of clothes.  Elliot showed me to a chair facing a camera on a tripod and I sat down. He went over to the computer terminal and sat in front of it. Seeing that he was about to shoot my picture topless, I pulled my top up to cover my naked tits.  

"Now Dari, you need to remember and to do what the bosses here tell you.  This is just a headshot as you know, but I need you to strip down so you can try on your uniform,"  Elliot instructed me.

I dropped the top from my chest again, surprisingly my boobs weren't just glowing red, because I was so horny!

It seemed like it took more than one picture and I’m pretty sure Elliot adjusted the camera more than once, then I got up and pulled off my skirt.  My panty was buried deep in my crotch, anyone looking could see my naked pussy was flushed and excited.  When I sat back down my thong thrummed against my clit, causing me to shiver and arch my back.  Elliot was sitting there cool and calm in his nice suit working the computer, I was sitting there naked and quivering orgasmically making a wet spot on the seat with my overheated coochie.  

ElliJaeni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElliJaeni

But that devil Elliot just got up and walked over and handed me his card.  He leaned over to whisper some advice, telling me to come to him with any problems or questions, or even just to talk. 

"You're a beautiful girl, it is my treat to see you like this," Elliot purred in my ear. 

I got a brief kiss on the forehead, and the heat turned up on my vajayjay.  Then he walked out on me, leaving me shell-shocked sitting there naked waiting for the matron to return.

“Hello miss, I’m Ilsa.  I take care of the uniforms for everyone,” the older red-haired woman introduced herself.  “Let's see if these fit.”

I looked up from my skirt dropped at my feet.  There was all of Ilsa, her red hair, her fine features, her healthy Nordic frame, who was the sixth or maybe the tenth person who’d seen me naked now! Then I noticed there seemed to be no dressing room and the ceiling had a few small closed-circuit cams hanging about.

“Where do I, uh, change?” I asked.  

“Well, right here is fine,” Ilsa responded.  “You’ve got a chair and there’s a mirror just over here,” she pointed out. "And it's not like you're standing there naked, hmm?"  She was so nonchalant, like my nudity wasn't unusual.  

I took the small bundle of clothes and set them on the computer desk, then looked around.  There I was standing in just my heels and purple string thong in the middle of a room at my brand new job.  There seemed to be a faint buzz from the CC cams as I took the uniform from the desk. I tried the top first, it was beautiful, almost translucent with bold color shapes and a button front; and two sizes too small as I tried to stretch it over my tits.  Of course, it wouldn’t button, and suddenly Ilsa was holding her hand out.  

“Better give me that back, I’ll find a better size for you,” she said.

I stripped the shirt off leaving me mostly nude again.  Ilsa was gone so I tried on the skirt.  It was a straight pencil skirt, just a few inches above knee-length.  As I stepped into it and pulled it up I could tell it wouldn’t work.  After I buttoned it around my waist I let it hang free and it quickly slipped off my hips, fell and puddled around my feet.   Now for the third time since I’d gotten to Wardrobe I was nearly naked but for my high heels and tiny panty.  In the back of my head, I wondered who was on the other end of those small CC cameras.  Boy, were they ever getting a good show!

The room was very cool but my whole body was burning with sexual tension.  I sat back down and touched my hot pussy lips, my hand was cool and I let it lay there a minute.  The matron still hadn't returned, so I started to gently rub my tingling labia.  Oh, god that was good, but it just ramped up my horniness.  As if on their own my legs spread open and I worked a finger up easily into the wetness and warmth of my pussy.  If I was quick enough, yes, uhm yes,  a little more action. 

Little shock waves started to build in my hot groin, pulses of pleasure pushing me to come.  Oh, yes, that's it, a bit faster.  I bit my lip because it was coming, I was coming.  I closed my eyes and pushed back into the chair my entire body erupting into a big wet orgasm.  I came with a soft cry and slumped down in the chair, my fingers still deep in my pussy.

When I opened my eyes, there was Ilsa looking at me where I lay spread open, my head still spinning from masturbating.  

"I couldn't help myself, I needed that so bad," I whispered.

"It happens. You tried the skirt?"

"I did.  It slipped off my hips onto the floor."  I explained. 

"Take off your thong panty," she demanded.  "You can't try on clothes with wet panties on," she told me.  Then she put the bundle on the desk and extended her hand out.

Quickly I complied, unhooking a tiny clip at the waistband and carefully pulling it out of my hot flushed pussy.  Wet and full of my secret nectar,  I crumpled it in my hand and offered it to her.  Not surprisingly, she accepted it and put it in her pocket.

"I'll get this back to you sometime,"  she said settling the matter. 

After trying two more blouses that Ilsa brought back, I got the right size.  I walked over to the mirror, it looked remarkable on me.  Not surprisingly, I could see my perky nipples right through the fabric! 

“You’ll want a nude colored bra,” Ilsa recommended.  

“I pretty much never wear bras, my Mom never bought me one, so I never worried about them.”

“Well, you’re probably going to get a lot of tips and comments then,” the red-head matron said.

Hmm, I thought, that would work out nicely.   We finally got a skirt to fit, and my new ID was ready.  I put my own mini skirt back on, my thong panty now in Ilsa's apron pocket.  Remembering Elliot’s directive, I stayed topless.  Ilsa walked me back to the hallway where the HR office was.  With my new uniform in hand, I strode once more through the community of cubicles, this time knowing these were my co-workers.  I felt a little proud, and my naked tits jutted out just a bit more. 

As I approached Mitzi’s cubicle I heard Ilsa's voice, a bit tinny, saying,  "Take off your thong panty.”  

There were Elliot and Mitzi huddled over Mitzi’s computer screen. As they both turned toward me, the screen got tilted in my direction.  There I was in the wardrobe room, taking my thong off. I watched myself hand it over to Ilsa. The look in their eyes told me they'd seen me coming, they'd seen it all.  Mitzi tapped a few times on the keyboard and the image disappeared. 

“Well,” Mitzi said, “Dari, you do seem to follow orders very well, even with our Wardrobe matron. Elliot?” she deferred.   

Elliot pulled me into a side hug, his hand immediately dropping and going under my short skirt to grab my naked bottom,  “Yes, I think she’s going to be a great new addition to our casino!” he grinned.

"Well, so what's next?"  I asked them.

Mitzi looked at a file on her desktop. 

"Looks like you haven't been to Orientation yet.  And it's starting in half an hour," she informed me.  "Why don't you leave all your stuff here and Elliot will walk you over there."

 

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments