Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fate Of Shelly's First Dolphin Class

"What is Shelly willing to do to get and keep her job?"

1
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
684 words 684 words

Author's Notes

"What do the dolphins that swim among us, think and feel about us? Maybe, not everybody can be a hero."

Shelly was having a flashback about the most traumatic experience of her whole life during the dolphin research lab interview. The job that called for her to observe the dolphins in training for a secret military mission and that called for her to determine which dolphins had become the most competent to carry it out. 

Shelly felt a glimmer of what it might feel like to be patriotic before the memory came back. Before remembering she sat in a warm, welcome glow in which she envisioned sharing her dolphin expertise with a bunch of young dolphins who would become patriots.

Shelly didn’t think about the negative side of it for the dolphins, the uncomfortable quarters and the separation from their pod. Shelly wasn’t even thinking of the wheelchair-bound Doc Finley’s hand that was under her skirt during the interview and if she had, she probably wouldn’t have given a fuck.

Shelly was distracted from all else by her flashback at the time. She was reliving the most significant event of her life, right there in the middle of the interview.

Shelly was standing on a beach, holding hands with her twin sister, watching the sunrise when a huge rogue wave came out of nowhere, and then her sister was gone and Shelly was alone.

As a result, everything that came after, the hospital, the rehab, her many jobs, her very life itself didn’t matter to her. Her sister was dead and Shelly hadn’t been able to save her and it had left her feeling so lonely that it was excruciating.

Shelly got hired that day.

After a year of dolphin training, Shelly had a dolphin class that was ready to graduate. The Navy showed up for the pickup.

Shelly went to the ladies' room to clean up before she gave the Navy her graduating class.

Shelly heard the shower running. She could only gawk at what she saw. Lola, the new raven-haired intern was soaping and rubbing her pussy in the shower stall. The water ran down her shoulders and breasts. Lola was murmuring and making sexy sounds. Shelly just watched.

nahomygrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nahomygrey

Lola became aware of Shelly and said to her, "Are you going to just watch or are you going to do something, like join in?"

Shelly accepted her challenge. Shelly stripped all her clothes off, starting with her lab coat and ending with her panties. She got behind Lola and grinded her own muff into Lola’s behind and reached over Lola’s arms and soaped up her titties.

Shelly let her hands drop to Lola’s pussy and petted like mad. Lola groaned and let her head fall back on Shelly’s shoulder. Shelly felt like coming. It was the most alive feeling she had experienced since that day on the beach.

Lola had just orgasmed when she looked up into Shelly’s eyes and said, "There might be some hope for you yet. Listen, sister, can you do me a favor; can you free those dolphins out there before they go on the mission?"

Shelly started to break away, started to get dressed. She said, "It’s only the enemy, silly. Besides, I don’t want to lose my job, I sort of like it." Shelly excused herself, mentioned some last-minute paperwork that needed to be done before she handed her dolphins over to the Navy.

Lola thought, if Shelly won’t do it, I will. Lola waded into the pool, opened the cages and opened the dolphin gate that separated the dolphins from the sea. There was a cacophony of dolphin chatter, as the dolphin mothers greeted their children. As they all swam away, Lola swam with them.

So, class, that’s what became of Shelly’s first and only graduating class, so many years ago and that’s why today, we celebrate dolphin liberation day. Lola freed the dolphins that day. She let our people go.

The white dolphin finished narrating the classic dolphin tale of freedom and watched the dolphin pod flip their tails and jump out of the water in appreciation.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors