Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome To The Firm

"Fate - A power believed to control what happens in the future. Sometimes fate can be an attractive woman."

16
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses or actual events is purely coincidental."

After finishing my workout at the gym, I wait for my coffee at the Grind'in Coffee shop. That's when Eve and I first noticed each other. The shop is extremely busy with no place to sit and little standing space. I place my order just before Eve, and after she places her order and looks around, I shift and ask, "Would you like to wait here by me?"  

Smiling, she says, "I'd love to, thanks."

She's wearing exercise clothing, so I ask, "On your way or just finishing?"

"Excuse me, what?"

Recognizing from the facial expression she hasn't understood my question, I ask again, "Are you on your way to exercise, or have you just finished?"

"Oh, I just finished a Pilates class at the gym. What about you?

"A little free weights and then running on the indoor track. I'm Jim."

Extending her hand, she replies, "I'm Eve, very nice to meet you, Jim."

I take her hand in mine as the barista calls out, "Two Grande Iced Cinnamon Dolce Lattes, non-fat milk, light cream and light sprinkles, three expresso shots. Oh, sorry, that's two separate orders."

Eve and I both turn and walk to the counter picking up our identical coffees.

As we step back, I say, "Do you believe our meeting and ordering the same coffees is fate?"

Eve pauses a moment, then responds, "You could be right, and I'd love to follow up on that thought, but there's no place to sit and discuss it. Do you have any suggestions?"

Sometimes you know you have to go for it, and this was one of those moments. Trying to sound confident but feeling like I'm out of my league, I say, "My place is only a block and a half from here. I have a nice balcony we can enjoy our coffees on."

With a mischievous grin, Eve responds, "You do make assumptions, don't you? But I admire a bold man who's not afraid to go for what he wants. So, sure, let's see if your 'balcony' satisfies our needs."

The conversation on our walk flows freely, and soon we're laughing like old friends. At one point, she drifts into me, and I put my arm around her waist, pulling her in tighter; she doesn't resist. 

Entering my building, we discard our mostly finished coffees. We are alone for our elevator ride, and once the doors close, Eve turns and draws me down to her pouting lips with a hand on the back of my neck. What starts as a kiss turns into a hot make-out session by the eighth floor.     

We leave the elevator at nearly a jog as I pull a laughing Eve down the hall to my condo door. I grapple with the door lock as I juggle keys amid Eve's pawing of my body and repeated attempts to suck the lips off my face. Only with superhuman effort do I corral her long enough to allow me to work the lock with a free hand.

We pass through the door in a tight embrace as my well-placed foot shuts the door. Stumbling towards my bedroom, the two of us shed clothes as a tree in the fall might shed leaves during raging winds. 

At my bed, I rip back the covers and scoop a nude Eve up in my arms, dropping her mid bed. My eyes drink her sexuality in as my desires soar. Her body's nearly perfect, and while I might concede she's had a little work done, the results reveal the efforts of a true artist, an admirer of the female form. 

I crawl onto the bed, dropping between her thighs to taste her sex. Her scent is seductive, and her taste makes me yearn for much more. I surrender to pleasure at satisfying her needs, causing her to arch up against my face with a very wet climax.

Sliding up her body, I place and insert my stiff shaft into her as she draws a quick breath. She feels incredible, wet, slick and tight, but I enter her like a hot knife through butter. I push in until I bottom out against her. 

Before her lips find mine and our tongues continue their glorious explorations, Eve laughingly whispers, "Ummm, that's some 'balcony' you have. Now, show me what you can do with it, hard and fast."

If someone was watching from afar, they might think of us fighting rather than fucking. It was that level of intense physical lust and passion. Eve's manicured nails rake my back while she bites my shoulder and chest. In response, I hammered unforgivingly into Eve, and she gave back as good as she got. Not only is she contorting and rising to meet my motions, but internally I can feel her channel gripping and squeezing my member like a tight fist. If this is a result of her Pilates classes, I'm a huge fan.

With the energy of a tsunami crashing onto a rocky shore, we both win nearly simultaneous climaxes. Embracing each other, ropes of my cum fill her as she squirts onto me. I know vocal exclamations accompany our orgasms, but I couldn't tell you what they are. I came so hard I thought perhaps I was deaf those few moments. 

After some recovery time, Eve stirs.

Lying in bed, I watch Eve silently slide out from under the covers and begin gathering her articles of clothing. She has long toned legs, relatively narrow hips and cute little butt cheeks accented by a thin waist. As she bends over to pick up her panties, her perfectly sized breasts and long brown hair swing free. Her luscious bare pussy, which a few minutes ago gripped my hard cock and accepted my cum, winks at me from between her legs.

I smile and say, "Can't you stay for a little while."

"No way, Hun. I've got to show up at work today, and I'm late as it is. Don't you have work?" 

"I'm starting a new job tomorrow. I just moved here a couple of weeks ago. Will you at least give me your phone number?"

"We're connected by fate. Let's let it play out, and perhaps we'll see each other again at the coffee shop."

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

Eve blows me a kiss and is gone, leaving me to bask in the pleasure of the morning.


~ooOOoo~


This morning is my first day at my new job. It's Friday, and today is a meet and greet, with the following Monday being my first official workday. A law school professor had recommended me to Greig Alder, the founding partner of Alder, Alder & Finch. After meeting and interviewing with Mr. Alder, he extended an entry lawyer position offer, which I happily accepted.

Greig, who insists I call him by his first name, meets with me and gives me the overview of the company in greater detail than at the interview before taking me around the offices to introduce me to the other lawyers and staff.

"Not everyone's in the office today, Jim, but I'm having a cocktail party at my house this evening for all the lawyers and their spouses, so you'll have a chance to meet everyone there. Feel free to bring a significant other if you wish. My secretary will give you the time and directions. It's business casual dress."

"Thank you, sir. I look forward to it."

"It's good to have you aboard. We'll figure out how to best utilize your time and talents next week. You can leave now, and I'll see you tonight."


~ooOOoo~


I arrive at the party a few minutes early, but I'm late by the looks of all the cars already there. Ringing the doorbell, Greig himself greets me, "There you are, Jim, just on time. I like punctual people. Come on in, and I'll introduce you to everyone. Don't worry about remembering everyone's name; you'll have plenty of time for that later."

It's a whirlwind of faces, names, spouses and positions, as Grieg shows me around. As I meet Mr. Finch, one of the other named partners, and his wife, I notice movement in the background when a somehow familiar woman enters the room.

Grieg notices her as well and holds out his arm to say, "Elizabeth, come and meet our new lawyer. Elizabeth, this is Jim. Jim, this is Elizabeth, my wife and the other named partner of our firm."       

As she draws closer, it clicks; holy fuck, it's Eve. Her hair is up, and, of course, she's wearing different clothes and makeup, but it's her. Panic floods my thoughts. I fucked my new boss's wife this morning, and now she's one of my bosses too. Bracing my knees so as not to collapse. I try to put on my best poker face as I reach out and take Elizabeth's hand. "Very nice to meet you, Elizabeth, and thank you for inviting me to your beautiful home. Driving up here, I couldn't help but notice it has an exquisite balcony and terrace. I trust they offer unbelievable views."

A slight frown smoothly shifts to a smile as a twinkle in Elizabeth's eyes clue me that she comprehends the situation and will enjoy the dangerous game we're playing. 

Unaware, Greig says, "Liz, why don't you show Jim around the house. We often have work meetings here, and it would be beneficial for him to know his way around."

Elizabeth's smile widens as she says, "Great idea. Jim, if you'll follow me, we'll start upstairs and work our way down."

I follow Elizabeth up the stairs, totally mesmerized by her exaggerated hip action working its magic under the short cocktail dress she's wearing. As we reach the top, I begin to say something, but Elizabeth quickly places a finger to her lips, indicating quiet. 

She guides me into a reading room and through double french doors onto a dimly lit balcony that does indeed have breathtaking views. Turning to me, she says, "Well, it seems there's fate working for us after all. But I never thought you'd see my balcony."

"Should I call you Boss, Mrs. Alder, Elizabeth, Liz or perhaps Eve?"

"Eve is the childhood name my parents used for me. I think it would be wise to save Eve for our one-on-one personal moments, don't you? Elizabeth would be best in public."

"Personal moments? I'm fucking dead if your husband finds out about this morning."

"Yes, I fear you are, perhaps literally, and it certainly would finish your career. So, I suggest we do everything possible to keep Greig from finding out."

Inching me back to one of the darker corners of the balcony, I suddenly realize Elizabeth's intentions are as her hands begin unfastening my belt. 

Looking around, nervous and scared, I say, "This is crazy. We can't do this here!"

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear, Jim. I control your fate now, and it would be best if you did everything I say from here on out to ensure Greig remains in the dark about us. I'm finding this very arousing, and I intend to take full advantage of having you at my beck and call."

With that said, I surrender as she drops my pants and underwear to my ankles. With her on her knees, she takes my soft member into her hand and warm mouth. Under the circumstances, I would swear there wasn't a chance in hell of me achieving an erection, but with Eve's considerable oral skills, I'm soon achingly stiff and needing to cum. Bracing a hand on a nearby wall, Sue takes me deep, pushing me past a point of no return, shooting a massive load of cum into Eve's mouth and throat, which she readily captures and swallows. 

Rising to her feet, she smiles and gives me a wet cum kiss, "Mmm, good stuff. See, it will be great. You can expect Greig to assign you to my team next week. I'm sure you'll enjoy working under me," she says with a wink. "Now would you like the rest of the tour?"

I pull myself together as Elizabeth waits. When I'm ready, she turns back to enter the house, pauses a moment and says, "By the way, welcome to the firm!"

Published 
Written by never2late4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments