Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day I Came Unstuck

"A successful businesswoman finds there are limits to pushing her employees."

18
14 Comments 14
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Recommended Read

A male colleague of mine once claimed that money, when it travels at a certain speed and trajectory, can turn anyone into an asshole. I never believed him until it happened to me.

The day I realised it was just like any other at my company. The climbing sun streaming through the windows of my spacious thirtieth-floor corner office warmed my bare legs beneath the charcoal pencil skirt. I gazed out at the nearby skyscrapers packed with scurrying people who used to be me. Mere ants clambering to the top of my hill, treading on anyone and anything in their path.

I shook out cinnamon locks over the simple white blouse, and smiled. They could snap at my Kate Spades all they liked, I was always prepared to use them to trample opposition. New ideas. New angles. Assembling the best team – poaching if necessary – and incentivising each and every member, above and beyond the job spec. I believe in handsome pay for loyal staff; after all, paying peanuts attracts monkeys.

The board were nervous about my appointment. I was the youngest CEO the company had ever known, but I quickly squashed their fears. My strategies catapulted us from fifth to number one in the sector, where we'd stayed for eighteen straight months. No competitor had even come close, scrabbling to catch up only to find us forging further ahead as my lean, hand-picked team of minions toiled and turned long days into unbounded profits under my firm guidance.

And the key to this success?

Imbalance.

All senior positions bar one were held by women, with the remaining staff predominantly male. I don't care what the media say about equality, there's no greater motivator to man than striving to take a woman's place at the top. That carrot is always there. Dangling. Alluring. Just out of reach, yet seemingly attainable.

Men appreciated my status. My power. They did what I asked, when I asked and received other benefits for the privilege. Non-taxable perks that money simply couldn't buy. They responded to power I couldn't yield over my husband for fear of losing him, despite his wonderfully dependable support. The kind of power only the workplace dynamic could supply; that fed my deep-seated desires. During the interview process, I therefore ensured I was very selective to take account of the entire package. Figured if I was hiring the best, I might as well ensure they were top shelf eye candy too.

There was a single rap at the door.

"Yes."

The reflection in the window was of Rob breezing in with my morning cappuccino. I turned to watch him cross the room towards me, all hunk in shirt and trousers and polished shoes. My belly fluttered. Some men merely wear a shirt, but he owns it. The material flexed as it hugged those strong arm muscles, burgundy striped necktie gently swishing in front of a taut abdomen that should be pay-per-view.

When he reached the desk edge and placed the mug on the coaster alongside my laptop and monogrammed pen pot, I followed the line of his tie down to its point. An arrow indicating his best, throbbing, knicker-soaking feature.

I chewed my lip recalling the few times he'd snared high profile clients and I'd rewarded him. Made him strip, then lie on the office floor while I stood over him, skirt hiked just enough that he could ogle the dark bands of my hold-ups. There's something about the way he reacts when I tease his gorgeous cock with the ball of my foot. The shining flecks of amber in his eyes make me squirm every time.

Flashing my panties always makes him hard, every inch of his manhood unfurling until it's ramrod straight. I adore telling him how bad he is. How naughty to think of his married boss in such a sexual manner as I wank him under my foot, slowly and teasingly, delighting at the way he surges and swells until he's gasping and twitching and jerking like a salmon out of water.

And then, when he's out of his mind with lust, moments before he loses control, bursting to let loose ropes of spunk across my stockinged foot from that impressive, sculpted dick, I'll stop.

Just like that, I'll step away. Watch him jitter. Crouch over his face and let him smell how horny I am. Hear him inhale the wetness leeching into my panties, always just out of reach. Make him crave me before standing and commanding him to dress. Watch his tight body and perfect arse filling the garments as he retreats, then immediately lock the door and finish myself against it with insistent, sticky fingers and muted cries.

Fuck, I love my playthings. They never touch me, I won't allow it. That's my husband's domain. But as the money poured in and the pressure to deliver shareholder value mounted, I kicked the coke habit and switched to power play as my regular outlet. My safety valve. Teasing. Daring. Thrilling. Every man enrapt by my forbidden charms, thinking he could be the one to touch me first.

I have many toys, but Rob's special. Does what he's told and loves it. If ever I was tempted…

The desk phone chirped, interrupting my thoughts. Charles. I rolled my eyes and picked up the receiver as Rob turned to leave. "Good morning, Charles."

I ogled Rob's tight bum retreating, and welled with need. Hunger rocketed through my veins, an instant delicious tumbling in my belly that warmed my hips. "Charles, can you hold for just a moment."

I stabbed mute. "Rob." He turned, flashing mocha eyes across my body, lingering a moment on the swell of my tits beneath the crisp material. I stepped to pick a sizeable cushion off the two-seater, threw it underneath my desk and pointed at it. He paused only a beat before approaching, his manly scent and aftershave breathtaking as he passed between the desk and me, crawling beneath to kneel, facing my swivel chair.

Taking my place in the seat, I crossed my legs so my foot dangled in Rob's space then reconnected the call. "Sorry Charles, just switching phones. What can I do for you?"

He talked some. Social media this. Blog that. I let him exercise his senior partner role as if I hadn't thought of it all or implemented his suggestions already. My focus was on my swaying foot, knowing Rob's gaze was centred there likewise. I slipped the heel off and let the leather cup fall to his lap, flexing my bare cherry-painted toes for him.

Lifting my sole I pressed it to his chest. Slid the ball across his firm pectorals and shivered at the contact, wondering how far I could push him. I'd missed my masturbation session the day before because of the fucking budget meeting, and the pressure was insane. Rob would appreciate seeing me come from close quarters and I sure as hell needed it.

Inky want grew and I eased my foot up to his cheek, drifting across to brush his lips. Just hovered there under his nose, the steady breaths tickling and exciting until I caved, pressing my big toe against his mouth.

His lips dutifully parted, the warmth and wetness engulfing my digit heavenly. He swirled his tongue over it and I pulled out, cooling instantly in the air-conditioned space. I offered more and he widened his mouth to take three toes at once, lapping and sucking. My skin tingled, arm hairs rising, electricity racing to the top of my spine.

I jumped at the touch of his strong hands against my sole. Knew I should stop him as he traced, then massaged the skin with his thumbs, spreading and kneading the stress away. I knew it was dangerous but the fuse was lit. The only time I noticed a sigh escaping was when Charles stopped talking.

"Are you okay, Ursula?"

"Mmmm, fine, sorry."

The reality was very different. Rob's fingers were magic but in a moment of clarity, I drew away. Slithered my foot down over his striped shirt and came to rest in his lap, pressing against his rising tumescence.

I love toying with him. Uncrossing my legs, I parted them fractionally; enough that he was able to glimpse a flash of pastel pink thong. Placing my foot back in his crotch, I know he'd noticed. Fuck, so hard.

Charles' question permeated my mind in the sudden pause that registered, and I responded. "Does that target the… right demographic?"

That set him off again and I zoned out as I crept apart my thighs, moment by moment to feel Rob twitch in his underwear beneath my sole. I could sense his stare boring into my panties, craving x-ray vision. As more moisture formed, he doubtless wouldn't need it.

With both thighs splayed I kicked off my other shoe, bare feet on the carpet tiles either side of Rob's knees, skirt riding up my thighs giving him an uninterrupted view of my underwear. I let the finger that was idly winding the phone cord glide down to my panties and circled its centre. Rob drew breath as a little juice was transferred to the fingertip.

Upturning my hand, I beckoned him with the same digit. When he closed the gap and his chin grazed my inner thigh I shivered and proffered the finger for him to lick. Just like with my toe, the warm and wet sanctuary of his mouth made me shudder. I let him twirl his tongue again, tasting me, his hunger delivering further dampness to the material. Hooking my finger into his cheek, I dragged him forward until his breath played over my panties.

An intake of breath gave Charles further pause. "Are you sure everything's okay, Ursula? You seem… distracted."

"Sorry, Charles. Just a bit tired. Carry on."

He did after a short pause and I slipped my finger from Rob's mouth to trail his saliva over my knickers, adding to the burgeoning wet patch. His hot, irregular breathing pattern against the fabric had me squirming and I scratched a nail up and down the outline of my prominent slit.

"Mmmm… A-ha," I just managed to disguise the excitement of the touch to Charles on the end of the line but knew I was on borrowed time. The ache consumed me and I had to fight it to speak. "Listen, Charles, I actually have a lot on this morning."

I couldn’t take the wait. Fuck the rules. I snaked my hand around Rob's head and pulled his eager face to my damp panties. "I, ahhhh-" I paused and breathed in, trying to compose myself as Rob's tongue traced the same path my fingernail did. "Could I call you back in an hour or so?"

Rob obediently lapped at my underwear, his nose brushing my clit and I gasped, turning it into a cough. "Perfect, thanks. Talk to you-" I bit my lip to stifle another breathy moan. "To you later."

I didn't even give him a chance to reply as I slammed the receiver into the cradle and drifted both hands around Rob's skull, fingers lacing behind the dark, close-cropped hair at his nape. So wrong, but so good. Slithering down in the seat, I opened my legs fully and yanked him to my needy centre. "Fuck, yes. Lick me."

Even with the limited movement I afforded him, Rob tongued me expertly. His lips caressed mine, nibbling and kissing the fabric up and down in a slow, sensual rhythm. When he hummed his approval at my taste that seeped through the material, I writhed against him. When his mouth circled my clit, my legs jerked and I gripped his head tighter.

"Oh, fuck," I breathed. "You're gonna make me cum."

His actions sped up a little, but not enough. I dug my nails into his scalp and he received the message, lapping long strokes over my dripping knickers, from the base right up to flick the proud tip where hoops of heat radiated. I leaked. Damn, did I leak, but he kept up. God, it was such a rush. New and overwhelming.

The thing I love about Rob is his determination. He gave me everything until my thighs started to quiver. Until tremors began in my belly that threatened to rip me in two. Until I was seconds from drenching my panties, welling with power as my underling serviced me at my command like never before, lips locked in a lewd, wet kiss between my legs.

I grappled for the desk edge, knocking the photo of my husband's smiling visage face down, steaming coffee sloshing onto the desk surface as I quaked, knuckles turning white.

And then the bastard stopped.

He dragged his face away from my grasp, leaving me clutching at air under the desk. I cried out in frustration, eyes ablaze staring at his kneeling form. "Fucking finish me!" I swiped, catching his cheek with a glancing slap as he ducked away too late. A growl escaped my lips. "Finish. Me."

For a long moment we stayed that way, him unyielding, cheek reddening, me squirming in the office chair, anticipating his touch any second. The urge to yank my knickers aside and plunge two or three fingers into my dripping cunt to send myself plummeting over the edge into an orgasmic stupor was immense. But to do that would demonstrate weakness. And I don’t show weakness. I'm in charge.

I reached for him again, desperate, yet trying not to show it, covering it up by arcing my palm towards his face once more to show him who's boss. Rob was faster. Caught my wrist, went for the other one and pinned my hands to my splayed legs.

And in that moment, that delicious split second, everything changed.

His eyes stared up into mine. "You want to come?"

I'd never seen this side of him, his expression wild and strong. It scared me, but I was gripped by a sudden intense buzz that sent my already fluttering pussy into a spin. I gulped. "Yes."

Rob gave a twisted smirk. "Then it'll be on my terms for once."

Climbing from under the desk, he wheeled me backwards, tugging my wrists to pull me to a stand. A fraction shorter than him without heels, our mouths rested a few inches apart, taut breath mingling.

I focused on the movement of his lips. "You can't keep pushing people around, Ursula. Because one day. Just one day."

Turning me around and twisting one arm tight behind my back, he marched me past the Yucca to the window overlooking the city, skirt still hiked dirtily around my thighs. He shoved me against the glass, causing my free hand to reflexively shoot forward to prevent myself going through it. The surface was cool against my palm as he yanked my skirt higher to my waist. His gritted baritone was in my ear, hand roaming my curves to cup my arse. "One day someone will-" He squeezed. "-fucking snap."

There was a second of nothingness. Just raw anticipation. Anyone could look across from the neighbouring building and see me. See the power I worked so hard to attain stripped from me. I expected the thought to frighten me, but it had the opposite effect. It thrilled me to the core a moment before a stinging slap landed on my rump. A whimper escaped. It would have been louder but I caught my lip just in time. As the heat spread, Rob's proximity altered and another spank rang into the office, harder.

A circular blast of moisture fogged my view of the opposite building and heat tore through my frame. My compromising position added an exhilarating edge to the vista as his hand soothed the area beneath the curve of my thong. Then his thumbs were in the waistband and he peeled them from my sticky cleft to the floor in one motion. I gasped as the cool air and a thousand potential viewers witnessed my exposed, perfectly waxed pussy.

Rob tapped the inside of one ankle and I stepped out of the garment, a pearl of juice seeping onto my inner thigh. He stood and showed me the balled-up knickers, thick with my arousal. "My terms," he reminded me and pocketed them before fumbling with his zipper. The swish of his trousers and belt hitting the floor made me tremble. As I brought my other palm to the window, I found my hips wiggling, almost taunting him until the solid crack of his hand on my bare flesh echoed around the office.

JessicaBooty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaBooty

He did it again. And again. With each stroke I felt delicious heat stinging my bottom and flooding my body, steady moans reflected off the glass and bouncing around the room. He paused to allow the blush to spread, throbbing like runway beacons up my spine to his voice suddenly in my ear, low and husky.

"You think you can boss us around without consequence?" He struck me again and I yelped. "Think I'll just take-" he punctuated each of the next words with a vicious spank that made my cheeks lift and bounce back into position, "Every. Fucking. Tease."

Keeping one hand in contact with my rump, he ran the left up my body, all the way over my curves, the side of my breast, armpit and trailed up to the glass, placing his hand on top of mine, covering my wedding band. His breath in my ear was hot. "Keep quiet, Ursula. Don't want anyone being alerted. The door's unlocked."

The air-conditioning started to cool my rosy backside the moment his hand lifted from its surface and I bedded my toes into the thin carpet tiles, steeling myself and chewing my lip hard. The spank rocketed into me and filled the office, fading away as my gasp took over. Shifting from foot to foot, I tried to nullify the delicious pain that roared through me, writhing in his grip against the window.

He goaded me. "Good girl. Good fucking bad girl."

The same coolness eddied around my buttocks as he drew back and prepared for another strike. Taking his time. Making me wriggle, my tender bum brushing his firm body that I wanted so much. I didn't realise my breath was held until it all came crashing from my mouth at his slap. I gritted my teeth in the immediate afterglow. "Fuck, Rob."

Pain and heat ripped from my core outward, dizzying me, clouding my brain.

"Yeah? That what you want, Ursula? A fuck?" he spat. "A no-holds-barred, end-of-the-world fuck?"

I didn't want to admit it, but found myself nodding.

Rob snarled. "I can't hear you."

My voice was weak. "Yes, Rob."

His hand snaked down my arm, across my shoulder and circled my throat, firm and dangerous and exhilarating. Wetness oozed onto my thighs. "Do I have to throttle it out of you?"

His grip tightened and I quaked. "N- No."

"Then what do you want? What does the woman who has everything need?"

My breathing was lumpy under his grasp. "A fuck, Rob. I need a fuck. Need your cock inside me. Ra… Ravaging me."

Almost before I finished the sentence, his free hand slithered between my legs, roughly swabbing the wetness there. I bucked against his insistence as he grazed his fingertips across my swollen nub. Drawing his hand away, glistening, he twisted me by my neck to face him, pushing me to my knees. My back slithered down the glass until I was level with his underwear.

Looking up to meet his steely gaze, my hand sought his waistband and tugged downward, releasing my prize. Fuck, it was so powerful this close. Majestic, even, in its circumcised beauty. Huge. My pussy didn't need a number to know how much it'd fill me to bursting.

But before that would happen, I knew where he wanted it.

Rob smeared my wetness over the head to make it as shiny as his fingertips, angling the most impressive cock I'd ever seen towards my face, lewdly swiping my juices over my lips. Each time I opened my mouth to capture him, he swung it away, slapping my cheek until he let go and it bobbed between us, veined and raw and magnificent.

I knew what to do.

Tipping my head, I walked my lips from the bulbous tip down its length, kissing and nibbling the shaft, feeling him surge as I reached the base and worked my way back up. When I was level again with his monument, I extended my tongue and lapped the tip, swirling, his body tightening beyond. A bead of clear pre-come formed from the tiny hole and I licked it off, savouring its sweetness on my taste buds.

He growled. "You're in no position to tease me, Ursula. There'll be consequences."

My gaze drifted up to his and I opened my mouth, moving forward to take him. The tip invaded my entrance, his girth stretching me, and I had to poke out my slathering tongue to ease the passage of each inch. Just over halfway, I stopped to draw breath. His eyes urged me on.

I continued my journey, slower, reaching capacity, transferring lipstick in an erubescent ring about two-thirds of the length as I drooled. I reached to grip his hips, but he knocked my hands away.

"Hands behind you. Take it all or else."

The ultimatum made me shudder. Obediently, I pressed my hands back against the glass and used it as leverage to ease a few more millimetres into the narrowness of my throat. My bum deformed against the window and the urge to gag rose. I fought to stop it, cramming as much as I could as fast as possible before fearing I'd pass out, but it was no use. My airway opened and I coughed, pulling off his meat, frothing saliva dripping from its tip to the short pile flooring between his shoes.

He tutted and measured the gap from tip to lipstick ring between thumb and pinky. "Oh dear. That's not nearly good enough. Forfeit."

My eyes widened as his hand gripped my neck again and guided me to standing. He let go completely. Yanked my blouse apart, pinging the top two buttons away somewhere and scooped my tits out of my coordinated pastel pink bra. "Fucking beautiful." His gaze ate up the heaving swell of my chest moments before his mouth did likewise.

I groaned as kisses rained over my breasts, his nibbles and bites teasing the crinkled caps to prominence, allowing him to nip and bite them harder to rapturous effect on my electrified body.

Cupping my tits, he squeezed them hard, tugging them out so he could alternately bite the sensitive tips, reddening each among a ring of saliva. My pussy clenched as my eyes drifted shut, nothing but Rob's dominance in my head. I wanted him to pin me down. Bite me. Own me. Fuck me.

I jerked when a hand swabbed between my legs, collecting fresh nectar and I yearned for him to finish me, convulsing, eyes snapping open as fingertips curled inside my fiery snatch, seeking the source of my flow.

He sneered. "Turn around."

I spun to face the world through the window, everything on display. His wet fingers dug into my cleft, working backwards from my labia, up, up, the terrifying realisation only apparent when he smeared my juices over the dark knot between my cheeks.

"Rob, no," I breathed. But my body belied my words. Fresh honey drooled and I squeezed my legs together to trap it.

He gave a chuckle. "You should have taken more in that slutty mouth of yours. Might have spared you."

"God, Rob. Let me try again. I can do it. I can take it all." I sounded desperate. Whiny. I hated myself for it.

His breath played over my ear. "I know you can, my good girl. And you shall." The colour drained from my face as the bluntness of his instrument played between my cheeks. "Present yourself."

I knew it was all my fault. At that moment a pit opened up in my stomach as all the times I'd exacted my will on my staff with nothing but empty promise in return haunted my thoughts. I was all me, me, me. Take, take, take. And I was going to pay. But far from repulsing me, the touch of his massive knob to my tightest hole sent fresh electricity arcing up my spine. Being powerless to stop him made me drip.

Drifting my hands behind my body to my red derriere, I gripped each orb, wincing slightly and pulled them apart. Rob pushed my torso forward, one cheek and both tits crushed to the cool glass, nipples erect as the flesh spread. The tip of his cock slipped between my thighs, coating his length with my flowing juices. I ached for him to take me. Tried to adjust the angle of my hips so he might take pity and slam into my searing cunt instead, forgetting about my back door.

But he was driven and pulled back, chuckling at my hollow attempt to change course. The head eased against my dark star and I squeezed my eyes shut as he applied forward momentum, splitting me millimetre by millimetre.

The pain and heat concentrated in my loins as he guided the phallus where no man had been before. "Fuck!"

My outburst just seemed to amp his determination. I chewed my lip until I feared I'd drawn blood, gasping and panting against the glass. The thought that anyone in the opposite building could see my degradation, ignited my core. My pussy drooled as I fumbled a step apart in an effort to ease his passage. He continued pushing, widening and just when I thought I was going to rip in two, the muscle gave way and he was inside. My toes clamped the floor.

"FUCK!"

"Shhhh," he soothed, brushing damp strands of hair from my forehead. "You're doing so well. Now comes the good part."

I heard him spit onto the shaft, smearing saliva over our join, and then slipped his hand around my hips to the front, grazing remnants of spit onto my hanging clit. My body jumped, unwittingly shoving another inch that felt like ten inside my virgin arsehole. I gasped but it turned to a groan at his magic touches, circling and applying exacting pressure.

I hadn't realised how close my orgasm was to the surface until it gripped my body and I shuddered, staccato breaths fogging the glass as my bum clenched his fat tool in sync with the chemical release.

"Oh fu- faah- fuck!"

My body closed down and he drove his cock further into my behind. I'm sure I let out a scream that he deftly clamped with one hand between the glass and the sound, the other still playing over my swollen clitoris. His fingers snaked beyond into my spasming pussy, cupping my sex as he shoved from behind and all of a sudden I was aware of there being no more space between us. Fully inside, pubic hair against my arse, tickling the back of my hands.

Rob rolled his hips and I gasped into his palm, seemingly never-ending clenches of my pussy paralysing my frame. A fresh orgasm crashed into the tail of the first and I seeped nectar as his cock drew out and glided back inside my dark depths.

His ragged breath in my ear was a constant reminder of how owned I was with each thrust. My body was a wreck. A knotted ragdoll of want, the initial pain at his invasion spreading fire throughout my system, engulfing my core.

My nipples dragged against the glass and there was nothing but heat everywhere. The world beyond the window fell away and his pace increased, plumbing my arse with his steel as his fingers dug inside my rippling cunt, tumbling wetness streaming across his wrist to the floor.

The sensation was beyond anything I'd ever experienced and I was vaguely aware of his breath intensifying, gritting his teeth. "Fucking take it, Ursula, you dirty slut. Take it."

I groaned and took it, not only because I had no choice, but because I wanted it. Had always wanted it, but never knew until I'd been shown the door and shoved through it. Being in a constant position of authority had robbed me of the joy of being used. Of being out of control; something at that moment I discovered my quivering body wanted to experience on replay.

My hips jerked and I was aware of him coming inside my distended arsehole, each powerful spurt punctuated by a breathy snarl alongside my ear. "So good. So fucking good."

The waves of my orgasm kept on pounding my skin from the inside. Might even have triggered a third or fourth, I had no idea where anything began. All I knew was crushing pleasure, my nipples ablaze, cheeks and chest flushed, brain fizzing with the flooding giddiness of endorphins as I clamped his beautiful cock to my body's steady beat.

As the pumping ceased, there was nothing but glorious fulfilment between his grip of my mouth and energised cunt. Wrapped in his arms, I was safe. Cherished. Thoroughly used, yet aglow. His. If only for that moment.

My panting slowed to heavy sighs, gasping in air as my body recovered. Tremors continued to zip around my frame as Rob's cock flexed in my bottom, his voice a throaty rasp in my ear. "There are going to be some changes around here, Ursula."

I nodded, brain rebooting after its crash, struggling for words. "Yes. I want you to-" I paused, trying to catch my breath in his palm, hunting for a solution among the serotonin flotsam. "I want you on the management team. Heading up sales with Mags."

There was nothing but his slowing breath in my ear as he considered it. I could sense his smile forming. "It’s a start. But I want more."

I blew out past his hand. "Like what?"

He lowered his voice to a harsh whisper. "You can carry on teasing the others. But not me. Every time you set foot in this building, you’re fucking mine."

I prayed the rippling of my pussy walls around his buried fingers wouldn't give away my acceptance as I pretended to consider his offer. I eventually nodded and breathed out, kissing his hand against the glass. "Yours."

"Good." He tugged his still hard cock out and I yelped as it slithered free, another quake erupting in some far distant corner of my body. I knew I had to move away from the window. Every second I was there increased the chances of discovery. Of being photographed or filmed by anyone opposite, but I remained glued to the glass while he redressed, the fabric swishing.

Only when the door clicked shut behind him did I reanimate, slithering to the floor in the glowing high, shaking amid half smiles of joy and creased brows of consternation. A swirl of emotions collided, unresolved, with uncertainty at the helm. Within the space of an hour, I'd cheated on my husband in the most degrading yet exciting way imaginable, been exhibited in front of God knows how many business people, agreed to promote a man, and became his bitch.

It was a lot to process, but if there's anything this industry has taught me, it's that I'm good at steeling my mind. Rationalising events. I did it every day.

I knew I'd have to deal with the guilt or work around it at some point. It'd probably hit hard later. Part of me argued I hadn't cheated, as Rob hadn't fucked me conventionally. A technicality, but perhaps valid.

I let things play in my head. Containment strategies, opportunities and scenarios flicked through the clearing fog, carving space between the sex-fuelled neurons.

And it all fell into place. A plan to retain overall power and still play with my workforce without risking another revolt. And a way to explore the benefits of subservience to Rob. To give my body what it now craved.

Fixing my attire as best I could with only four remaining blouse buttons and no knickers, I replaced the cushion and took up position at my desk. The air conditioning wafted the heady stench of sex around me as I dialled.

"Hi, Mags. Listen, Rob's going to be working with you for the foreseeable… Yes, I know. But you can handle him. Keep him on a short leash and if he gets above his station, take him down a peg or two… Yeah, any means at your disposal. And if he complains, send him my way."

Empowerment was a wonderful motivator. The higher they get, the further they have to fall and the more they'll do to prevent that. I could live with being an asshole as long as I got what I wanted.

A smile played across my lips. The future was looking even rosier than it had at the start of the day.

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments