Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Change in Direction - Part 4

"Evan and Laura celebrate a new direction in their lives."

9
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Once inside her apartment, Evan put the packages he was carrying on her dining table and turned around. As soon as he did, Laura threw her arms around his neck, giving him a long, hard, passionate kiss. When the kiss finally broke she smiled into his eyes saying, “I am so happy you are here.”

“That kiss makes me think that you ar e,” he said returning her smile.

“You were here last for my birthday,” she said softly, “And our sex was probably the best I’ve ever had in my life. When you didn’t talk about it again I thought that maybe it wasn’t as good for you as it was for me.”

“Oh no, darlin’, the sex was fabulous. To be honest, I was waiting for you to bring it up in conversation. I thought that maybe it was a one-time treat for an old man.”

“Old man!” she said with a laugh. “I may be twenty years younger, but I’ve never had sex that great. I’ve never cum so many times in just a few hours. Now it's my turn to be honest, I didn’t want it to end.” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his neck. “Do you think we can create that magic again?”

Evan didn’t answer her question. He simply wrapped her up in his arms and smothered her with another passionate kiss. After what seemed to her like a very long time, he broke the kiss and twisted her around so that her back was against his chest. His mouth and tongue were instantly against the bare skin at the nape of her neck as his hands began to roam over her body. As she started making light moaning sounds, he began to unbutton the front of her blouse. She could only smile and press her ass back into the hard cock she felt in his trousers.

When he had her unbuttoned, he pulled her blouse off and threw it to the floor. Ten seconds later her bra had been removed and tossed in the same direction. His strong hands grasped and held her full breasts to her delight.

His mouth moved to the other side of her neck as he nibbled, licked and sucked on her overheating skin. One of his hands found the zipper in her skirt and quickly pulled it down. The skirt clung to her beautiful, round ass until he gave it a downward tug with both hands. Once it was on the floor around her ankles, Laura was standing completely naked being stroked by this man that she adored.

Evan’s hands cupped her breasts and his fingers lightly played over her nipples. Once they felt as hard as little stones, he let one hand slip down her belly and slide in between her shapely legs. She groaned louder as his fingers once again began to slide through her considerable wetness. He brought his fingers back up to her mouth and let her suck on them, to clean off her honey and to get them even wetter before he moved his hand back to her sex.

He didn’t say a word or make a sound until he pushed two fingers inside her wet pussy. When he heard her gasp and felt her tremble, he put his mouth beside her ear and said, “Does that feel good, baby?”

“Oh yes!” she gushed. She tried to reach back for the front of his pants, but he blocked her hand.

“Do you like my fingers inside your sweet pussy?” he asked in a soft, sexy voice.

“Yes. Oh God, yes,” she answered.

“Do you want to feel my tongue there, too?” he asked.

His words made her tremble again. Remembering how he used his tongue on her the last time they were together made her weak in the knees. “Oh yes … please.”

“Tell me what else you want in your sweet pussy, Laura,” he cooed.

Now she pressed her backside into him as hard as she could. The feeling of his cock was exciting her as much as his words. “I want your cock inside me,” she told him.

“Where do you want my cock?” he said as he continued the questioning.

“In my pussy, Evan. Please, I want it right now,” she groaned.

“Where else do you want it?” he asked, continuing the torture.

She put one of her hands on top of his hand between her legs and tried to push him deeper inside her. “In my mouth,” she almost shouted. “I so want to feel your beautiful cock in my mouth.”

“Any place else?” he asked softly.

“It would feel so good in my ass,” she whispered. “It would feel so good.”

Anal sex was not something that had come up in their only other time together as lovers. They had spent several hours in her bed on her birthday, but it had been fairly normal sex by most standards. He was very pleased to hear her say that she would like to have him take her ass. After all, she did have a spectacular ass by any measure.

Evan had not mentioned their encounter to anyone, but had reflected upon it on any number of occasions. Not only did Laura have an amazing body, she knew how to use it. She had gone after pleasure, both for herself and him, with abandon. He also remembered with great relish the wonderful sounds she made when she reached orgasm. He had always been a man that liked to have his partner reach her sexual pleasure first and she had completely delighted him.

While he was anxious to mount her and hear those lovely noises that he knew she would make, he didn’t want to rush anything. They were going to have at least 24 hours together uninterrupted. Evan had long been a proponent of preferring one long love-making session, as opposed to three or four quickies. He preferred to savor his delights and Laura was certainly one of those.

As one of his hands fondled and teased her breasts, the fingers of the other hand slid in and out of her wetness, circling her clit and causing her to wriggle and moan. She continued to press her ass against his hard cock, moving it from side to side as if she could make it emerge from his clothing and push into her. Her hands clawed for his belt buckle.

Evan knew where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do with this shapely woman. He moved enough to let her unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. When she managed to unzip his fly, he simply let his pants drop to the floor around his ankles. While Evan continued his ministrations to her sensitive parts, Laura reached behind her and pulled his boxers down far enough that they slid the rest of the way down his legs, leaving his rock hard cock pressing into her back.

Before she could grasp his cock, Evan adjusted his position and slipped his cock between her legs. He made no attempt to enter her as his objective was simply to have one more way to touch her sensitive parts. He was going to make her cum before he put her on the bed and spread her legs for his pleasure. He wanted her panting, begging, and pleading for more.

The top of his cock was instantly coated with her juices, making it easy for him to glide it across the outer edges of her pussy. He lightly squeezed her nipples with one hand while the other teased her clit. The added sensation of his cock sliding back and forth between her legs was all that was needed to send Laura into orgasmic bliss. Her legs trembled and she cried out as the wave washed over her from toes to nose.

Just as her knees were about to give out, Evan scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, dropping her in the middle of her bed. She opened her eyes and watched him as he removed his tie and shirt, tossing them aside carelessly. He pulled off his socks and pitched them toward his other clothes. Her eyes immediately locked onto his dark, angry looking cock and saw it was shining with the covering of her fluids.

He put one knee on the edge of the bed and asked, “Are you ready for me, Laura?”

“Oh god, yes … please,” she whimpered and opened her legs as an invitation.

Evan put his hands under her hips and lifted her off of the sheets. Placing the head of his cock to her hot, wet opening, he pushed inside of her, burying all of his hard thickness.

Laura cried out in her pleasure and passion, grabbing his arms with her hands, trying to pull him in deeper. “Oh fuck,” she gasped. “Take me, Evan. Oh my god that feels so good!”

He dropped down on her, letting her feel his weight on her body as he began to saw his cock in and out, stretching her wide with each re-entry. He bit lightly on her neck and licked her ear before he whispered, “Is this what you want, baby?”

She locked her legs around his thighs, trying to push back against his thrusts. “Yes,” she cried. “Oh yes, that’s what I want.”

“You are so wet and so tight,” he whispered.

“Oh god,” she cried again. “Harder, baby … fuck me harder.”

Evan was surprised if not a little shocked. Here was the calm, quiet business woman that he had worked with for years. She rarely showed much emotion. Now here she was talking like a whore and begging to be fucked. But the truth was, he liked it and it kicked his excitement level up a few notches.

He was too excited to hold back anything now. He was pumping his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could. When her fingernails began to dig into his ass cheeks, he could feel that he was losing control of his ability to think clearly. They were both being pushed by lust and their mutual need for an orgasm.

When he felt his balls covered with her juices slapping against her ass, he knew that he was going to explode. Two more hard strokes and he sat back, pulled out, grabbed his cock and shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her breasts and tummy. He groaned loudly as he finally emptied himself on her soft skin. He looked down at her and was surprised at how covered she was with his semen.

“Why didn’t you cum inside me?” Laura asked breathlessly.

“Because I wanted to see you covered with my cum,” he answered as he struggled for breath. “How does it look?” he asked her.

She looked down at herself, smiled and said, “It looks good.”

“How does it feel?” was his next question.

“It feels good,” she told him, widening her smile.

Evan ran a finger through the pool of cum between her breasts before pressing the finger into her mouth. “How does it taste?”

She sucked hard on his finger before saying, “It tastes very good.”

He repeated his action and placed the finger in her mouth once again. Once again she sucked on his finger and smiled. “How many times can you do that?” she asked.

“As many times as you want it,” he answered. “We have lots of time and I plan to make you moan until you are too tired to stay awake.”

“You are a big talker,” she said with a chuckle, “But I’m willing to take you up on the offer.” As she spoke she ran her fingers through his cum and began to rub it onto her breasts. “I like the way this feels,” she told him. “And there’s so much of it.”

“I’m guessing the amount is the result of being so very excited,” he told her. “You have a beautiful body, Laura, and your sounds and movements threw me into a bit of a sexual frenzy.”

“Did I say something bad?” she asked very seriously. “I was so excited that I was a little out of my mind. I have no idea what I said.”

“It does not matter what you said,” he answered sweetly as he leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the lips. “Anything said during sex is acceptable … unless you start complaining about the size of my member.”

“Complain about your size?” she said loudly. “Are you kidding? I couldn’t possibly. If you were any bigger I couldn’t take it.”

“That’s OK,” he said with a smile. “You can lie to me all you want. It just builds my ego.”

“Oh you!” she said as she put her hands on his chest and pushed him over onto his back. She rose up over him and said, “I’m quite serious. Your cock is really beautiful and all that I can handle. I had a boyfriend in college once that was really big and it wasn’t fun for me. You are absolutely perfect and I can’t imagine ever getting enough of it.”

Laura slipped out of bed, heading to the bathroom to clean up a bit. While there she called out to Evan, “I’m going to put that bottle of champagne into the fridge so that we can do some more celebrating when it’s chilled.”

When she came out of the bathroom he asked, “What are we going to do between now and the time the bottle is ready to be opened?”

She stopped, looked back at him and said, “I feel very confident that if we put our heads together we can find something to do.”

When she finally returned to the bedroom, Laura dropped down on the bed beside Evan and asked, “Have you thought about what you want to do next?”

“Well,” he offered slowly, “I guess I’m pretty open to most anything. That is, as long as we continue to stay naked and very close.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Laura said with a smile. She ran her hand across the hair on his chest and said, “I think I’d like to just stay here for a long while and explore your body.”

“Will I also have a chance to be an explorer?” he asked.

“Oh yes you will!” she answered with a degree of excitement. “We haven’t spent a lot of time together, so you may not have noticed that your hands running over my skin gets me really excited.”

“And wet,” he added.

“Yes ... and wet,” she said with a shy smile. “You have noticed.”

“Yes, darlin’, I have noticed. There is nothing I’d rather do than excite you until you are squirming with the need for me to take you,” he told her.

“You don’t have to do much to make me squirm,” she said with a laugh. “When I was here alone last night I started squirming thinking about what we might do today.”

Evan ran a hand down her arm before reaching over and caressing one of her breasts. As he cupped it in his hand he asked, “And what were you imagining here in the dark?”

She let her hand on his chest slide down past his waist and lightly ran her fingers over his cock. “I thought about lying here like this and touching each other.”

He pressed the nipple on her breast between his finger and thumb, watching her eyes close and knowing that she enjoyed the feeling. “What else?” he said softly.

“I was hoping that the first time we had sex it would be hard and fast,” she finally said as she looked into his eyes. “I’ve waited a long time to have you back here and I wanted you to take me rather than working up to it slowly. I knew that I would be very excited.”

“The first time?” he asked. “You were planning on several experiences?”

“Of course I was,” she said with a smile. “And since you’ve told me that you plan to spend the night here, I’m hoping for lots of experiences.”

Evan released her breast and let his hand wander down her side and over her hip. Resting his fingers just a couple of inches from her sex he asked, “What did you think about that caused you to masturbate?”

She closed her eyes again as if she was dreaming. “That would be when I thought about crawling up on your chest and then pressing my pussy into your mouth. That was such an exciting idea I couldn’t stop my fingers from sinking into me and making me cum.”

His fingers slipped down between her legs and nestled into her wetness. “If that was such a sensual idea last night, why don’t you do it right now?” he asked her with a soft voice that felt totally erotic to her ears.

Her nipples instantly hardened. She opened her eyes, looked into his and knew that was what he wanted. He could see the fire light up in her eyes with his suggestion. This was obviously something she had been fantasizing about. He decided very quickly to make her fantasy come true in the best possible way.

Laura moved slowly, but deliberately. She moved and straddled his chest. He could see how hard her nipples were and he could feel the intense heat between her legs against his bare chest. She moved upward slowly, keeping her eyes locked on his until she leaned forward, putting her hands on the headboard. He thought he heard her whimper as she positioned her sex directly over his mouth and moved down until his tongue touched her burning skin.

Evan put his hands on her hips and pulled her down against his mouth. His tongue darted through her slit, circled her clit and ran back through the juices now coming from her pussy.

When his tongue circled her clit the second time, she cried out and pressed herself against him harder. It was as if she had no control over her body and she began to rub her pussy over his mouth, moving back and forth. Her cries got louder as she pressed harder and moved faster. When she released one hand from the headboard and grabbed a handful of his hair, Evan had only to wait for her body to erupt in the volcanic-like orgasm that he knew was coming.

When it hit, her legs locked on the sides of his head. Both of her hands clawed into his hair and she bent over gasping for air. He could feel her muscles jerking and her body trembling. His face was covered in her juices, which not only delighted him, it pushed his internal erotic meter into the red overload zone.

When Laura had stopped shaking, he rolled her off of his chest and got off of the bed. She looked up at him with a look of concern, but his evil smile let her know that he was just changing positions and preparing for another assault. In three seconds he had pulled her to the side of the bed, flipped her onto her tummy and pulled her onto her knees.

Her knees were on the edge of the bed and he was standing directly behind her.

Aylane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aylane

He pushed his cock inside of her dripping wetness and buried it to the hilt. “I think this is what you were wanting,” he said as he began to move. She was so hot and wet that Evan imagined for a second that her channel had been coated with oil. His thick cock slid easily in and out of her as he looked down to admire her exceptional body, soft pale skin and that beautiful red hair.

He held her by the hips, slamming into her over and over, feeling that he could do this forever. A motion caught his eye and he noticed her hands clawing the sheet under her. He could hear her soft sounds of pleasure, the sound of his cock slipping in and out of her wetness and the sounds of their bare skin slapping against each other. This was hedonistic heaven.

As he continued, he said, “Is this want you want, Laura?”

He was somewhat surprised once again with her answer. None to softly she said, “Oh yes, baby. Just fuck me until I can’t move.”

For what reason he didn’t really know because it wasn’t a practice of his, but her words sparked something inside him and he slapped her smartly on her soft, white ass. The sound she made only excited him more. The sound was best described as a groan, but it was clearly the sound of enjoyment rather than pain. He slapped the other cheek and was rewarded with the same sound, but louder.

Inspired once again, Evan reached out and grabbed a hand full of her long, red hair. He pulled her head back with her hair and growled, “I think you like being my little whore.”

Her response was anything but a whisper as she told him, “Fuck yes. I’ll be your whore,” and she began to push back hard against his cock.

Evan stopped thrusting and simply stood still and watched her fucking herself against him. A new kind of excitement gripped him as he watched his cock appear and disappear inside her. His eyes found her rosebud and he was struck with an urge to touch it.

He grabbed her by the hips once more and quickly pulled his cock from inside her. Before she could complain he had begun to rub it through the crack of her ass, coating it with all of the fluids that were flowing through her and out of her. She made a noise that was something between surprise and pleasure before he pushed his cock back into her hot pussy.

He began once again to saw in and out of her, but now he pressed his thumb against her rosebud, coating it with the fluids that had just been applied from his cock. His thumb was very wet and slippery as he pressed against her anal opening. His pressed harder until his thumb slid inside her to his first knuckle.

Laura groaned loudly and Evan pushed again, pressing his thumb fully inside her. “You like that, don’t you, baby?”

“Oh my god, yes,” she gasped through continuing moans. “Fuck me, Evan,” she shouted at him. “I’m going to cum again!”

In only a few seconds he felt her body tighten. Her entire body trembled as if he had pressed a live electric wire into her. She whimpered, cried out as her head and shoulders collapsed onto her bed. He watched as her hands clawed the sheets until they were pulled out from the mattress. Her mouth was open, but she couldn’t make another sound.

“My turn, baby,” he told her as he gave her a few more strong thrusts, buried his cock as deeply as he could and roared as he emptied his hot semen into her. He held her as tightly as possible until his balls were empty and he felt his knees about ready give out.

Evan flopped down on the bed beside Laura on his back. She moved over to him, putting her face on his chest. They remained in that position for almost five minutes without moving or talking.

When finally she moved, Laura lifted herself so that he could see her face. “You are a fucking animal,” was her statement of fact.

He smiled broadly. “Are you saying that I’m a Fucking animal or that I’m a fucking Animal?” he asked emphasizing the appropriate words.

She smiled back and said, “Yes!”

They both laughed before sharing a few tender kisses. “I’m going to close my eyes for a minute,” he told her.

“You go right ahead,” she said as she patted his cheek. “Men your age need a little nap now and then.”

She had expected a reprisal from him, but he was already asleep. She tenderly kissed his shoulder and hoped that her animal would wake up ready for the next hunt before she also fell asleep.

And hour and a half later, Laura crawled onto the bed and kissed Evan until his eyes opened. “I thought you came over here to celebrate, not sleep,” she said offering him a beautiful smile.

He smiled back, grabbed her by the hair and flipped her onto her back, placing himself squarely between her legs. “I was just giving you a chance to catch your breath,” he said with a chuckle.

His lips found the soft warm skin of her neck and he began to nuzzle.

“Before you get me too steamed up to let you go, I think you should know that you had a call about fifteen minutes ago. You left your phone on my kitchen table and when it rang I looked to see who was calling. Your phone said it was Josh Donald and I think he left a message.”

“And now the question. Should I ravish your body first or check the message and then begin the ravishing?” he asked.

Digging her nails into his still bare bottom, Laura advised, “If I may offer a suggestion, I would say you should call him first because I don’t want you thinking about anything but me when you begin ravishing.”

He sat back and quickly sucked one nipple into his mouth and then the other. “It would not be possible for me to think of anything other than your amazing body once I start, but I’ll take your advice and check his message first. He may have something to report about Sinclair.”

As he rolled off of the bed Laura put a hand between her legs and asked, “Do you want me to stay here and get warmed up while you take care of business?”

Evan looked at her and grinned. “You are a brazen little hussy, aren’t you? Maybe you should get the bottle of champagne out. It isn’t a celebration until we toast.”

“So the first six times you brought me to orgasm wasn’t part of our celebration?” she asked as she continued to move her hand between her legs.

“Let’s call it the beginning of the celebration,” he said with a laugh. “I’m gonna check my phone.”

Walking naked through her apartment, Evan found his cell phone and determined that in fact, Josh had left a message. As he listened to the message he watched Laura come into her kitchen and begin to look for the proper glasses for champagne. It was actually difficult for him to concentrate on the message as his eyes took in the beauty, grace and raw sexual appeal of her body.

Evan had to turn his back on Laura and replay the message to make certain that he understood everything that Josh had said. After listening the second time he turned to Laura saying, “I need to call Josh right now. He says that something is going on and I need to find out what.”

As he dialed, Laura stopped looking for the glasses and stood five feet away, watching and listening.

“Hi, Josh,” he said into the phone. “What news do you have for me?”

As Evan listened, occasionally making a noise to convey that he heard and understood, Laura walked slowly toward him. When she was directly in front of him she dropped to her knees, leaning forward and running her tongue across the tip of his penis.

Evan had to concentrate on what Josh was saying as Laura continued her attempts to wake up his resting manhood. In fact, it took less than a minute to have him fully erect and the head in her mouth. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed as he pressed the phone into his ear. As she took him deeper into her mouth she could taste the remains of their last coupling. It was very stimulating to her. She could taste his cum mixed with her own fluids as she remembered the orgasm that had rocked her just before his climax.

“OK, Josh,” Evan said. “We’ll be ready and waiting for your call. It will take us less than twenty minutes to get there.” There was a slight pause, then he hung up the phone.

“Are we going somewhere?” Laura asked as she looked up while holding his cock in her hand.

Evan looked down and smiled at the sight at his feet. “Josh says there is all kinds of activity at the executive end of the building. There was lots of shouting and cussing going on. He found an excuse to go there to ask his boss a question and picked up a few words from Sinclair. From what he heard he thinks that they’ve called the company lawyer.”

Still holding his cock tightly in her hand and stroking it, she said, “Is there any reason I should stop what I’m doing?”

“Actually, no,” he said with a grin. “He’s going to call us when management leaves the building. Then we can go in and take care of a few things.”

“What kind of things?” she asked.

“I think it would be a really good idea to take anything that we want to keep. The chances are excellent that Sinclair is going to try to rearrange the deal I’ve offered him and we need to be ready to walk out the door and never return.”

“Really?” was all she could say.

“That’s what I think,” he answered. “Sinclair is stupid and greedy. That’s a bad combination for a corporate leader. My idea will be to take his counteroffer and stuff it right up his ass. We’ll be ready for him on Friday.”

Laura had a rush of excitement run through her body. For a woman who had lived a calm and peaceful life, this was heady stuff. And the head in her hand was waiting for attention. “Let me just finish my job and we’ll get ready to go,” she said as she took his cock back in her mouth. As she fucked him with her mouth, one hand stroked his cock while the other disappeared between her legs.

Five minutes later she could tell that he was ready to pop. She took his balls in her hand and began to squeeze them as she sucked harder. The idea of taking his full load directly in her mouth had her extremely excited. Her free hand was stroking her clit, making her ready to climax as he did.

Both of his hands grabbed a fist full of red hair as he groaned, “I’m gonna cum, baby.”

Laura had been thinking about this since the first time that they were together three months ago. She hadn’t had a man cum in her mouth since her freshman year in college, but this was something that she wanted to give Evan as a gift. She felt him stiffen, the head of his cock grew larger and he growled as his hot semen exploded into the back of her mouth. As she swallowed she felt her body shudder with her own orgasm.

After they had time to recover their senses, Laura stood and wrapped her arms around Evan’s middle. She kissed his chest and said, “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.”

“I can’t imagine that you could have enjoyed it as much as I did,” he answered.

She ran her tongue across his nipple and said, “You’ll just have to trust me on that one. But you can bet that it will happen many more times in the future. Maybe then you’ll believe me.”

Evan dropped his hand to her backside and gave a smart smack to her bare ass cheek. “Let’s get dressed and ready to go,” he said. “I have several things that I want to take care of while we are there.” He took Laura by the hand as he led her back to her bedroom. Inside the doorway he stopped and turned to her. “Have you ever thought about having sex on my desk?” he asked.

Laura gave him a big smile. “You just wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve thought about you putting me on your desk and making me moan.”

“On your back or bent over my desk?” he asked with a grin.

“Yes,” she answered with a smile.

They played in the shower for a bit, but were cleaned and dressed in thirty minutes. Just as Evan finished putting on his shoes, his phone rang. “All clear,” Josh told him and they were out the door.

After checking the parking lot carefully, they parked and went into the office. They were greeted by Josh Donald who told them that Ann Williams had waited to see them. The four of them gathered in Josh’s office which was out of view should anyone come near.

Once the door was closed, Ann asked, “What are the chances you will open your own company?”

“If what Josh told me is correct, Ann, the chances are extremely good,” Evan said. “In our meeting with Sinclair I told him that if he changed one comma in the agreement that I handed him that we would be out the door. It sounds to me like he’s coming up with a counter offer.”

Josh and Ann looked at each other. Finally Josh said, “Evan, I have every confidence in you. Ann and I are both excited about the prospect of working with you, but we need some assurance that you believe you can make a go of it before we leave here.”

“Let me say this,” Evan said as he put his hand on Josh’s shoulder. “I am not only confident that we will be successful, but we will be extremely successful. I’m not going to tell you everything that is in our favor right now, but I will say that unless something totally unexpected happens, we can all anticipate being financially secure in three years’ time.”

“Why do you say three years?” Ann asked.

Evan answered, “The contract that I have with Braxton is for one year with the possibility of a two-year extension. As long as Malcolm Ford remains the CEO there, we won’t have a problem getting the extension. That’s how we get to three years.”

“Could it be longer than three years,” Laura asked.

“It could be,” Evan said. “But I wouldn’t expect it to go beyond three. I think Mr. Ford will probably retire before the contract is up for renewal and without his backing I wouldn’t be confident of an extension.”

“But it could happen?” Josh asked.

“It certainly could,” Evan replied. “It would be great if that happened, but I don’t journey into the realm of the unknown. I just count what I can see.”

Ann stepped up and hugged Evan. “I want you to know that I’m ready if not eager to get going with your project. I’ll give you my very best. That’s a promise.”

“Thanks, Ann,” Evan said with a smile. “If I thought you would ever give me less I wouldn’t have asked you to join our small team.”

Evan opened the office door and checked outside to make certain that no one was listening. He turned back to the group and said, “This is what I need for each of you to do. If everything goes as I expect on Friday, Laura and I will be walking out the front door around 1:00. We will have already turned in our letters of resignation. Either Laura or I will call you to let you know what happened.”

Evan leaned in and lowered his voice. “You are going to need one assistant. It will be your job to select that person. Pick someone that works for you here or someone outside, it is totally your choice. You won’t be able to tell them what their salary will be, but you can assure them that it will be more than they are making here. But if you are going to offer the job to someone here, please do not say a word until you hear from us.”

“Any more questions?” Evan asked.

“When will we start the new company?” Ann asked.

“I have already reserved office space about three miles from here in the new Brady Suites building,” he told them.

“Oh, sweet,” Josh said with a big smile. “That place is beautiful.”

“Yes it is,” Evan laughed. “I have a hold on space on the fourth floor that will fit our needs perfectly. Laura and I will be there on Monday. By Wednesday we’ll have arranged for office furniture and computers. Because the IT guy here has had a big crush on Laura for the past two years, I’m going to task her with getting him to set up our computer network.”

Laura smiled, “Consider it done. He would walk through crushed glass for me.”

The other three turned and looked at her questioningly.

“Well, it’s true,” she said.

“Good to know,” Evan laughed. Then turning to Josh and Ann he said, “You two can quit any time you want, but you won’t be able to give two weeks’ notice. I’ll need you ready to go at 9:00 AM one week from Monday at the very latest. I would prefer to have you with us by next Wednesday.”

“I don’t mind giving the bastard zero notice,” Ann said with a bit of a snarl.

“I’m completely on board,” Josh said when the others turned to look at him.

“Good,” Evan said. “You’ll need to give some thought to what you might want to have with you when you leave. Remember you can’t take anything that belongs to Sinclair, but you may have some information that you’ll need on your computer that you’ll want to move to a thumb drive. You may also want to clear off any personal information that you have on your computer. Sinclair is certain to have someone go through it with a fine-toothed comb.”

“I think we’re good,” Josh said holding out his hand to Evan.

Evan shook hands with Josh and Ann before he hugged Laura. “This is going to be a great team. I promise you that ours will be a company like no other you have ever worked with. It will be fun and you will make more money than you thought possible.” He reached for the door knob and said, “Laura and I are going to make a pass through our offices to make certain we have everything we want to take out. We’ll talk again on Friday.”

As they walked down the hallway toward their offices, Evan slipped his arm around Laura’s waist. “I’m still trying to decide something.”

“What’s that?” Laura asked.

“I’m trying to decide if I want you on your back on my desk or if I want to bend you over it and take you from behind?”

“Why not both?” she said with a sly smile.

He gave her a pat on her ass and said, “Why not, indeed.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments