Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Crazy Afternoon On Lush...

"I had a crazy afternoon on Lush and it was crazy sexy..."

62
18 Comments 18
4.8k Views 4.8k
895 words 895 words

One afternoon, a few years ago I was twirling around in the office in my little portacabin that a joined onto the Big Cheeses much nicer better-insulated office. He even had integrated heating rather than a little electric heater. In any case, my bitterness over the heating was of no real relevance as it was late spring. The sun was threatening to come out, it was a lovely lighter grey day with only spotty showers and the temperature had soared to 14c. 

I was fairly often on my own. The Cheese was out either network golfing with his business partners or seeing his extra women. I was on my own. 

As ever I had gone to work as though I was expecting to be in an office porno.

I was in a fitted black jacket, little small white blouse, my fave high waisted dark red pencil skirt. Black satin with a black trim push-up bra, thong, garter with black stockings and a lovely pair of platform heels. My hair was up in a tight bun, my makeup was smokey eyes with dark red lips. Had the Cheese been in he would have had a heart attack. But alas I was on my lonesome. To Lush, I went for some fun and company. Some very naughty sexy fun. 

So I booted up my chat of choice. “Lush Basement” and waited for some dirty f’er to start chatting. 

Eventually, someone did catch my eye and we lit the flame. The conversation flowed nicely, s/he was nicely dirty, not starting off too strong. I’m afraid I do not remember the name of the person so I’ll call the person “Lushy”.

It soon went to 'what am I wearing, was my boss in, is there anyone else in the office, what do I do and what turns me on. '

At the time I was only really getting to grips of my greater perversions and was still learning. That is to say, I wasn’t not naughty. I did have a variety of vibes and a plug in my office drawer.

Lushy eventually instructed me to place one of my vibes into my pussy and place my thong back over. To sit. Wait for excitement to build. To follow the exact commands of the Lushy. 

I loved it. It was so hot. I could have been caught any second. 

We continued to chat, my cunt throbbing away, juices flowing down passing my thong, into my skirt. I would soon be soaking into my chair. Oh, that poor chair. The creamy liquid flowing, squirting down. Think some made it passed my chair. 

Eventually, the command came to remove items. I struggled embarrassingly long to unbutton my jacket. Shaking hands making fingers dumb. Doubling down from a pulse, letting out a muffled whimper. Jittering legs bouncing with each pulse. 

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

The blouse was next, slowly unbuttoning each button. Then I noticed something. The door was unlocked and the blinds up.

Anyone could see. Anyone could come in. 

The command came from this devious Lushy to leave the blinds up. But thankfully I bargained to have the door locked. This would ward off the truckers but not The Big Cheese.

Breasts exposed, I commando crawled towards the door, attempting to lock it from the floor. After one too many times of turning the lock to open, I found the correct way round the clock and the bolt was turned. 

From this point, most of the action was to take place from the floor. Referring back for instructions on my phone. My god, it was hard to enter a password and re-navigate in the state I was in. 

My skirt rolled up around my hips, I gave my vibe a break from its work. Fingers delving deep. Raising my rear with anticipation, legs having a work out holding my lower half aloft in heels. Stomach tightening. Focusing on the moment. Rubbing. Tapping deep. Keeping the momentum. 

Freeing my breasts from there clasps. Nipples hard and at attention. 

A shot of fluid shot across the room. I cried out, “Oh, fucking, cunting, shitting, fuck!”

Sweating, naked I laid on the floor. Recovering my composure. 

My cabin rumbled as a lorry passed by. A familiar tooting horn. The horn signalled the arrival of The Big Cheese. My eyes opened wide. Heart accelerating. Panic. 

I scrambled about looking for my discarded garments. It would only be so soon before he would be here. He could not see me like this. Fumbling with buttons, I quickly threw on my blouse. Cursing myself as I struggled to get the last few around my huge tits. 

Where was my jacket?!

Behind the desk. Screwed up. I was trying to get an arm through a sleeve as it had bunched up. Then tried the wrong arm. I had not the time for this. At last, I got it on. Sod it, can go without buttons. Will have it left open.

The handle of the door turned. Failed. Thank fuck I had time. I sat down behind my desk, phone to one side, a window on my computer open.

The door opened.

“Why’d you lock the door? Boys aren’t that scary, Liz, you daft mare. Anything happen whilst I was out?” The Big Cheese asked.

“No, sir,” I replied, skirt still rolled up around my waist.

Published 
Written by MissCummington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments