Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Freebie for Randy

"I was horny and just needed to make sure he still wanted me."

5
3 Comments 3
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

In the aftermath of our first paid sexual encounter, I lay bent over the desk with my ass pleasantly sore and leaking cum down my stocking covered legs. Randy had left moments after pulling out of me, but I stayed on the desk for about twenty minutes just enjoying the feeling of being used. After cleaning myself up I went back to my desk, still dressed in my all-red outfit, and began to order a couple more sets for next week’s hook-up.

This time I went with black and white instead of with colors and got everything from head to toe. The total at check-out this time was a little less than last week’s. I already had black heels and a white long-haired wig and didn’t feel the need to gouge Randy for items that were already in my inventory. When the ordering was complete I looked out the window and noticed that it was pitch black outside, so I walked to my car and drove home still wearing my red outfit.

As the week proceeded, I didn’t see Randy very much at all. I guess that since he knew we had a standing appointment for fucking, that he didn’t need to spend time chasing me anymore. Even though I knew that it was all business, I still felt the need to be pursued and decided to up the teasing to a new level.

Randy always gets into the office about seven in the morning, which is about an hour before I get there since I don’t open until nine. I decided to get in before him Friday morning and hang out in my shop wearing something sexy that I knew he couldn’t resist.

Thursday night as I drove home, I wracked my brain trying to decide what to wear and how far I would let him go if he wanted to fuck again. Once I got home I went through my entire collection looking for something to really get him going but couldn’t decide on anything. It was getting late so I just slipped on a white satin cami with a pair of boy-shorts and sat down to eat dinner. While eating I thought about how far I’d let him go if he was as hot and bothered as I hoped he would be, and decided to stop him just short of intercourse.

The old saying, 'why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free' kept running through my head so I decided on an alternative. I couldn’t reject him completely or it may ruin our deal, so I decided on an oral alternative since I was sure we’d both enjoy that nearly as much. Now that I had that pretty well figured out I just needed to decide on what to wear, but that would have to wait until morning.

My whole problem with this deal with Randy was that I probably wanted the sex more than he did and I was having a very hard time hiding that from him. I knew that the deal wouldn’t last forever since it was costing him quite a sum of money. However, I didn’t want to lose him as a sex partner either. Finding someone with the equipment that he possessed and the know-how to use it was particularly rare. Keeping someone like that was nearly as hard as finding them and I would have to use all of my tricks to keep him coming back.

Waking early Friday morning, I headed for the bathroom to shave and shower. As I stopped at the bathroom sink I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how simple and sexy the cami and shorts were. Almost running back to the bedroom, I dug through my clothes again to find my pink lace cami with matching lace boxers and pink stiletto heels. Once I found them I knew that was the outfit that would get him nice and hot.

Since I wanted Randy to not only enjoy the sights but also the feel of me, I decided to do a full shave and lotion. I love nothing better than to have someone rub their hands all over my smooth body and appreciate every inch. I decided to wear my outfit under my street clothes just in case Randy got into the office a little earlier than normal today so that I didn’t have to get undressed and re-dressed.

Pulling into the back lot at six forty-five, I was happy that he wasn’t in the office yet. Since I don’t open my shop until nine I was fairly sure that I wouldn’t have any interruptions, but just to be sure I kept the doors locked and the blinds closed. Once I got settled in I removed my shoes and socks but left my shirt and pants on until I saw him pull into the lot. I knew that he couldn’t resist coming into my shop to see why I was in so early, since he was such a nosy bastard, and that was when he’d see me.

To give myself a little extra warning of his pending arrival I kept an eye on the camera monitor to see when he pulled into the back lot. My desk area faces away from his entrance to my offices, which were conveniently unlocked by me this morning. Normally I spend the bulk of my time sitting, but I knew that he needed to see me standing and bent over my desk a little to get his immediate attention.

At five past seven, I saw Randy’s car roll into the lot. I quickly discarded my shirt and pants and pushed them under my desk while simultaneously slipping on my pink stilettos. Pushing my chair to the side, I leaned over the desk with my palms flat while pretending to read some papers, as if everything was normal. As if he was reading straight from a script I wrote, Randy opened the back door and started to say good morning but stopped just after 'good...' left his lips.

SharlotteSiren1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharlotteSiren1

In the long pause that developed, I shifted my legs a little back and forth, then finally bent over further and rested my elbows on the desk but never looked back to acknowledge his presence. I finally heard the door close and as I was wondering whether he came in or left, I heard it being locked. With the floor having a well-padded carpet, it was difficult to tell if he was coming my way until I felt both of his hands on my ass cheeks.

Randy slowly caressed and squeezed my ass and then slowly moved down the outside of my thighs until he reached my calves. As he started back up he concentrated on the inside of my thighs until he came to the crack of my panty covered ass. He then slid his left hand under my panties and began tickling my hole while his right hand slid up my chest under my cami and began to pinch my nipples. The effect was intoxicating and I was pretty sure that I would let him do anything he wanted at this point.

Attempting to slide a finger inside me, he realized that I wasn’t pre-lubricated as before so he withdrew both hands and slid my panties down to my ankles. Gently he raised each foot, one at a time, and slipped my panties off of both, leaving me bare from the waist down. With my left foot still in the air, Randy slipped off my heel and pulled my foot to his mouth where he began to nibble and suck on my toes.

Again he had me spinning and ready to give him anything he wanted. When he was finished with my left foot, he slid the heel back on and raised my right foot to do everything again. After slipping my right heel back on and placing it back on the floor he started kissing his way up the back of my thighs. Almost automatically I began to spread my legs as far apart as I could as I lay completely down on the desk now. When his tongue finally made its way to the center of my desire I started to cum after only a few licks.

My orgasm must have taken him by surprise because his tongue left my ass momentarily. Needing the contact desperately, my ass seemed to will me to back up in an attempt to engage his tongue once again. As I did so he lost his balance and grabbed my hips in an attempt to stop his fall. All that did was drag me down with him slowly until he was flat on the floor and my ass covered his face entirely.

Once the fall ended and we both realized the position we were in, Randy started licking me again with gusto. For my part, I reached back and spread my cheeks wide and started grinding in a circular motion. While Randy was working his tongue into me brilliantly I opened his zipper and withdrew his cock from his pants. His cock was covered in semen and I used that to start stroking him and then bent down to take him in my mouth.

Intent on having him cum in my mouth, I worked hard to get him down my throat. My plan worked rather quickly and after only about a minute he was filling my mouth with his hot seed. As he started to cum he yelled no a few times and I knew that meant that he really had wanted to fill my ass rather than my mouth. After I got the last of his cum from the tip of his cock I stood up to allow him up as well.

While he started to get himself together I slipped my pink panties back on and removed my heels. Standing there in my pink outfit and barefoot I could tell that Randy really wanted to kiss me but was afraid that it would be too weird. It was as I slowly leaned forward that I realized that I wanted more from this than just to prostitute myself for lingerie. All the extra foreplay that he had given me this time gave me the impression that he wanted more as well.

As our lips touched I slipped my right hand around his neck and my left around his waist. The kiss started slowly and as he put a hand on the back of my head and the other on my ass, it got very steamy. It was an ambulance siren coming down the road that brought us back to reality. It suddenly seemed a little awkward and Randy stepped back, mumbling something about getting back to work. As he moved out of my office I slipped my work clothes over the lingerie and got back to work.

Toward the end of the day, Randy popped in to say goodnight but had that look that said he needed to say more. I quickly jumped in and told him that nothing extra was expected and our deal still stands from my end. I told him that I knew that it may get awkward but that we could go on just fucking, or if he wanted more we could see how it progresses. If at any time he wanted to end the deal he just needed to let me know. I also told him that this morning was a freebie as I was just horny as hell.

That last comment got him laughing and as he turned to leave he said, "I’ll see you Monday morning."

I had no regrets about giving him a little extra this morning as it all seemed to work out. I knew that it may lead him to wanting me more than our agreed upon terms, but I was okay with that. Packing up to leave work, I was looking forward to trying on my new lingerie which would be delivered to my house tomorrow morning.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments