Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helpful Distraction

"Marlowe helps out her anxious coworker in more ways than one."

139
29 Comments 29
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read

I thought I was the only one still working in the office that evening. I'd stayed late, trying to reach a good stopping point, and my eyes were now bleary from staring at spreadsheets.

At twenty-four, I'd found a job with an okay salary and decent benefits, but I still felt aimless. I kept asking myself what I actually wanted to do with my life. Maybe this was the only realistic option. At least I was able to pay my bills and make rent. I did find the office politics at my current workplace repulsive, however. Though I kept my head down and tried to avoid any drama, I was well aware that the managers didn't consider me a "team player." Still, they couldn't deny my commitment to my work. I often came in early and stayed late, toiling away in my windowless office at the back of the building.

Tonight, I was exhausted. I just wanted to go home, heat up a frozen meal for my dinner, and have a glass of wine before heading to bed. As I stood in the reception area, searching my purse for my keys, I couldn't help but think that my twenties weren't nearly as exciting as I'd imagined they would be.

Once I had my keys in hand, I glanced down the long hallway to my right and noticed the light was still on in Casey's office. If it had been anyone else, I would have made a beeline for the door, wanting to avoid chitchat. But I liked Casey. He'd always been kind to me in his quiet, reserved way. I guessed he was in his mid-forties, and while he was excellent at his job, the fact that he avoided all the office intrigue, just as I did, held him back in his career. He didn't have the rabid ambition that seemed to infect everyone else in this place. And of course, I'd overheard gossip about him. Yet he was the only one I trusted. Anytime I had a question, it was him I turned to for help.

Now, I figured maybe I could do something to help him so he wouldn't have to work much later this evening. At the very least, I wanted to wish him a good night. 

My footsteps were almost silent as I walked toward Casey's office. When I reached his door, my eyes widened in shock. The room was in utter disarray, with papers scattered everywhere. Sticky notes, paper clips, and pens littered the floor; all the desk drawers had been pulled open. Even the computer monitor was askew.

Casey clearly hadn't heard me approach. With his back to me, he crouched down to retrieve a couple of pens, but instead of placing them on the desk, he simply let them fall from his hand before repeating the process.

I'd heard whispers about Casey's disorder. Some people found it funny that he needed to have everything just so in his office. It wasn't because he was a neat freak, however. Though he'd never come right out and said it, I understood he had obsessive-compulsive disorder. I also understood that the current state of his office would make his anxiety skyrocket.

"Casey?" My voice was low and soft, but he still started at the sound of it. As he quickly climbed to his feet, I could tell he was breathing fast. His suit coat was draped over the back of his chair, and his shirtsleeves were rolled up his forearms.

"Marlowe, I didn't know you were still here." Casey didn't give me his usual smile. Instead, he ran his hands through his salt-and-pepper hair. I was barely five and a half feet tall, while he was over six feet, but right now, he seemed deflated, with his shoulders slumped and his head bowed.

My eyes narrowed as I surveyed the mess before me. "What happened in here?" I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew.

When Casey's stare met mine, I sensed the fury roiling within him. "A little after five, I went to use the restroom, and I came back to this."

I gritted my teeth, battling my own rage. "It was Kevin, wasn't it?"

"Had to be." Casey placed his hands on his hips and let out a sigh. "I know plenty of people in this office don't care for me, but he's the only one who would be this..."

"Cruel," I finished. A look of understanding passed between me and Casey then. Kevin was a loudmouthed asshole most of the time, but he could turn on the charm when it mattered. He was also a gym rat, and several women in the office made a point to shamelessly flirt with him. I barely managed to hide my loathing for the man, while he acted like I didn't exist unless he needed something from me.

It was all I could do not to storm to Kevin's office and trash it. Instead, I blurted out, "I wish I could give that shithead a kick in the nuts!"

Despite Casey's obvious distress, he managed a crooked smile that didn't quite reach his hazel eyes. "You and me both." He started to sweep the paper clips scattered across his desk into a pile, but his hand froze before he'd completed the task. Looking at me once more, he said, "It's best if you don't mention this to anyone. Kevin could make things difficult for you."

"Oh, fuck him!" I placed my purse on a chair near the door, then turned to Casey. "Tell me how I can help." Already, I was pulling my dark hair into a messy bun to keep it out of my face.

"That's very kind of you, but I'll take care of this." As Casey spoke, he looked and sounded exhausted.

If Kevin had done this to anyone else's office, it would have taken them no more than twenty minutes to straighten up the mess. But I knew Casey would be here for hours. Kevin knew that, too, which was why he'd pulled such a childish stunt.

I took a few steps toward Casey, doing my best to avoid the office supplies all over the floor. "Let me help you," I said quietly. "I know I can't put everything back the way it was before, but I can at least pick some of this stuff up. Once it's on your desk, you can organize it however you need to, okay?"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Really, it's better if I do it."

I dared to place a hand on his forearm, and he didn't pull away. "I realize you're extremely anxious right now, and you'll be even more anxious if I help you. But the anxiety will pass, I promise."

When Casey looked at me again, I saw something like relief in his eyes. "How do you know about OCD?"

"My cousin has it, but hers is a different type. She washes her hands a lot."

Casey leaned against his desk, as if he didn't have the energy to keep himself upright. "So you understand I take no pleasure in my compulsive organizing and arranging, just as your cousin takes no pleasure in constantly washing her hands. We feel we have to do it or something horrible will happen."

"I do understand. And I'm sorry you both have to struggle with this every day." My heart ached for Casey at that moment. I wanted nothing more than to slip my arms around him.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, as if fighting off a headache. "I'm so fucking tired of it, Marlowe. I've lived with this since I was a teenager, and just when I think I have it under control, I'm forced to deal with assholes like Kevin."

"Oh, Kevin's going to get what's coming to him," I muttered. Casey started to protest, but I only shook my head. "Here's what we're going to do. While I clean up all this stuff on the floor, you can sort through these papers and put them back in order."

I knew Casey's anxiety must have been excruciating at that moment. The part of his brain that detected danger was in overdrive, sending out alarm signals when there was no real threat. Every time he compulsively reorganized his office, or his home, or his car, it reinforced that false alarm system, which in turn increased his anxiety. It was a vicious cycle. 

"You shouldn't be wasting your evening here with me," he said. "And I won't have you crawling around my office picking up all this shit."  

I held up a hand. "First, I'm not wasting my evening. I'm spending it with a man whom I happen to like very much." To emphasize my words, I gave him a sweet smile. "And if you want, we can pick up all this shit together. Then I'll help you with the papers."

Casey's gaze softened as he regarded me. "You really are an incredible young woman, you know that?"

I shrugged while grinning at his words. "Eh, I have my moments. Now let's get started."

After closing all the desk drawers, Casey and I got down on our hands and knees, side by side. I'd shed my blazer, and though I wore a skirt, it was a modest length, so it kept my ass covered even in this awkward position.

The paper clips took the most time to collect. I reached for one in front of Casey, and he covered my hand with his own, as if to stop me. I froze, turning toward him. "How are you doing?" I asked gently.

He stared down at our hands. As I breathed in the scent of his nervous sweat, I expected him to tell me he couldn't allow me to help him. Instead, he only nodded in reply before releasing me. 

I moved quickly, not wanting to prolong his distress. My fingers had just circled around a ballpoint pen beneath his chair when he said, "Thank you, Marlowe."

I looked over my shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile. "Of course! You're doing great, by the way."

As he smiled in return, I noticed his gaze drop to my backside, which was elevated right in front of him. Though he quickly averted his eyes, I felt a rush of pleasure, which snaked along the length of my spine and over the curve of my ass, like teasing fingertips. More than once, I'd fantasized about fucking Casey, but I tried not to indulge those thoughts when we were in the same room. I worried what my face might show. That caution returned to me as I scanned the floor. When I spotted a large paper clip far beneath his desk, I leaned to grab it.

"Let me get that," Casey said, moving toward me.

"It's fine!" I had to crawl beneath his desk and stretch my fingers to reach the paper clip. "I know your anxiety will be high after we're finished. My cousin says it helps if she distracts herself while waiting for the anxiety to come down. Maybe you and I could run out and grab dinner, then come back here and finish up. That way, you get a break from all this."

Before Casey could respond, I started scooting out from under the desk. All the while, I was hyperaware of how close he was to my ass. I found myself wishing he would give it a squeeze, or even just a fleeting caress. Fuck, I was actually getting wet imagining that! My horniness made me flustered, and I sat up before clearing the desk. My head smacked against it with a thud.

"Ow!" Even as I lifted a hand to my head, I laughed at my clumsiness.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" Casey grasped my shoulders and eased me away from the desk. "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm alright!" I assured him. He still looked stricken that I'd hurt myself while helping him, and he didn't release his hold on me. Instead, he slid his palms down my arms. We were so close, I was practically sitting in his lap.

I wasn't sure which one of us leaned in for that first kiss. It was probably me, since it felt as if the blood had rushed from my head straight to my pussy, making my slick folds swell with arousal. I could feel my pulse between my thighs.

That fierce throb only grew stronger when my lips met Casey's. He'd always been so reserved around me, but that caution now vanished. His mouth was hungry and insistent on mine. I eagerly returned the kiss while slipping my arms around his neck. Much of my hair had fallen from the messy bun I wore, and Casey's fingers weaving through those strands freed the rest. When our tongues first touched, a surge of lust traveled through me like an electrical current.

Neither of us spoke as he rose, drawing me to my feet as well. The moment I noticed his obvious erection beneath his pants, I rushed to take off my skirt. That was easy enough, but I lost patience removing my hose, no longer caring if I snagged them. I was also quick to discard my decidedly unsexy panties.

When I lifted my head, I found Casey staring at me with such intense desire that it made me tremble. He'd taken out his cock to stroke it. The sight of his veiny shaft, and the tip smeared with precum, had my pussy muscles rhythmically clenching, as if he was already inside me.

I figured this would be a quick fuck; we were at work, after all. I started to hop up on the desk, more than ready to spread my thighs for Casey. But when he leaned to grasp my wrist, I froze. Maybe he didn't want me on the desk. That was fine with me. We could fuck on the floor.

He shook his head slightly and whispered, "Not yet." Then he dropped to his knees before me.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

I started breathing hard and fast. As I leaned back against the desk, Casey took hold of my left leg and guided it over his shoulder so I could place my foot against his upper back. His face was so close to my pussy now; when he fixed his gaze on it, he actually licked his lips.

"Sorry I, um, have a lot of hair right now. I wasn't expecting this." My voice was high-pitched with apology. I hadn't gotten laid in months, and since that time, I'd let my bush go natural.

Casey's stare was hot as he looked up at me and grinned. "Don't be sorry. I love a hairy pussy."

His words made me blush. Gone was the man who'd been so upset when I'd come upon him earlier. Now, he seemed to channel all his anxiety into sheer lust. Though the office supplies were still placed in haphazard piles on his desk, the compulsion to rearrange them was the last thing on his mind. I felt a surge of triumph that I'd provided such a good distraction.

He kissed my inner thigh, sliding his tongue over my skin. The sensation made me moan as I began shaking with barely contained excitement. With his fingers, Casey spread my outer lips to display my glistening inner folds. I felt his warm breath against me as he gave my pussy an appreciative stare. Then, it was as if he could no longer hold back, for he eagerly buried his face between my thighs and began licking and kissing my slick flesh.

As I rested a hand on his head, I tried to muffle my cries. His eyes closed while he abandoned himself to the pleasure of the act. I'd never been with a man who seemed to enjoy it so much! That first sweep of his tongue against my tender clit caused my knees to buckle.

"Oh, my God! Yes, yes, more!" My voice was a desperate whimper. He was happy to do as I asked, and the sound of his wet mouth pleasuring my wet cunt only drove me wilder. With my fingers buried in his hair, I started rocking my hips, grinding my pussy against his face. He groaned in response before stimulating my clit with a pressure and rhythm that had me writhing.

Casey alternated between licking my clit and massaging it with his fingertips, his stare fixed on my face to gauge my reaction. I could only nod while making guttural sounds from low in my throat, for I didn't trust myself to speak. I had a feeling all kinds of filthy requests would come out of my mouth.

"I wish I could eat your pussy all night," he murmured.

When Casey circled his lips around my clit and began sucking that sensitive bud, I had to cup a hand over my mouth to stifle a wail. My eyes actually rolled from how damn good it felt! Even as I approached orgasm, I was vaguely aware that the door to Casey's office was wide open. While it wasn't likely that any of our coworkers would come back this late, it wasn't impossible, either. But I realized I didn't care about that small risk. I wasn't about to deprive myself of this bliss for even a second.

My thighs soon began trembling, signaling my desperate need to come. Casey's tongue never slowed; if anything, he became more fervent in working to summon my orgasm. I broke into a sweat when the sensation became almost overwhelming. My hips began rocking fiercely, as if I was already fucking, and Casey grabbed my ass to keep me firmly against his mouth.

"Fuck, Casey, I'm gonna come!" It was like an exquisite unraveling, the way my muscles relaxed just before that first spasm. I was struck silent as my cries caught in my throat. My entire body shuddered from the force of the climax, yet Casey's tongue showed my clit little mercy. It was only after another wave of contractions shook me to the core and I started pleading that he slowly withdrew from me, wearing a satisfied grin.

I struggled to catch my breath as he stood. His mouth sought out mine, and I melted into that deep, lingering kiss. Slipping a hand between us, I stroked his cock. His needy groans grew almost continual while I touched him.

When we finally broke the kiss, I whispered, "I want you to bend me over this desk and fuck me."

Casey's expression was full of such longing, he looked almost pained. Yet he said, "It's been ages for me, Marlowe. I won't last."

"I don't care. I just want you inside me."

Seeing the blatant lust in Casey's eyes, I expected him to grab me and push me down. Instead, his grasp was gentle as he turned me around to face the desk. He brushed my hair back from my neck before planting an open-mouthed kiss on my skin. As I leaned against him, I felt his hard cock nestled between us. His hands sought out my breasts to tease my nipples through my blouse. Soon, I was making little mewling sounds, so aroused by his lips and fingers that my hips started their rhythmic rocking once more.

Casey eased me downward, his touch tender but insistent. I loved surrendering control to him like this. With my legs spread and my hands splayed upon his desktop, just inches from the supplies we'd picked up earlier, I shivered in anticipation.

The feel of his dick easing inside my pussy made me release a loud moan. I didn't bother being quiet now, not when I was so eager to be fucked. Once Casey bottomed out, he remained still for a long moment while my muscles clenched around him. He felt perfect, I realized; his cock was substantial without being uncomfortable. And I clearly excited him, too.

"My God, you feel so good!" he breathed.

When Casey began fucking me, it wasn't with hard thrusts. I'd expected a pounding while bent over like this, but he moved with a fluid, sensual rhythm. I figured he was trying to pace himself and make sure he lasted, but the way his dick constantly stimulated my inner walls already had me trembling.

His hold on my hips remained firm. I closed my eyes, basking in the sounds of our heavy breathing and our bodies meeting. "Yes!" I cried out each time he drove himself all the way inside me.

Finally, his pace quickened as we drew closer to orgasm. I clawed at the desk, sending a couple of pens rolling over its surface and then onto the floor. "Sorry!" I yelped.

"It's okay, baby." Casey grasped my shoulder while his thrusts became more forceful. My face was drawn taut; I felt a heat sweep across my skin, igniting like a fever.

"I'm almost there!" I managed to choke out. It was hard to speak, hard to think, when I was filled with such need.

"I want to feel that tight pussy coming hard around my cock!"

It was as if my body had no choice but to obey Casey's demand. I quaked and wailed before I finally surrendered. The low scream I let out through clenched teeth sounded feral, and my orgasmic contractions were strong enough to make Casey gasp.

"Ah, fuck!" He now moved inside me at a frenzied pace, coaxing forth another wave of bliss that started deep in my core and traveled to the very tips of my fingers.

At last, he withdrew from me, and the feel of his hot semen striking my ass made me shudder uncontrollably. He moaned my name while painting my skin with his seed.

In my weak-kneed state, I collapsed against the desk. Casey lingered behind me for a few moments, his palm sliding down my back in a caress. Then he reached for some tissues and began wiping me clean. I lay before him, utterly relaxed and spent, and when he drew me into his arms, I tilted my head back, aching for a kiss. He was quick to satisfy my need.

"Thank you for that," he whispered.

I gave him a tender smile. "The pleasure was mine."

We spent the next several minutes trying to make ourselves as presentable as possible. I knew I looked well-fucked, with my tousled hair and flushed cheeks. I'd just put on my shoes when I dared to say, "Do you know the password to Kevin's computer?"

Casey blinked at me in confusion. "No. Why do you ask?"

I tried to keep my tone nonchalant. "Oh, I'm just making sure you have plausible deniability. Because I do know his password."

His eyes widened. "How?"

"Months ago, not long after I started working here, he was having some minor computer issue. He asked me to take a look at it while he went to lunch. I told him I'd need his password, and he just rattled it off."

Already, Casey was shaking his head. "Marlowe, whatever you're thinking, just... no."

I gave him a sly grin. "I still remember it, too. It's something simple and stupid."

"Don't do it." Casey's voice was a low warning. "It's not worth the risk."

"Oh, but it is." I slipped out of his office before he could stop me. When he tried to follow, I held up a hand. "Stay here."

I was gone for only a few minutes, and when I returned to Casey's office, I refused to answer his questions. "The less you know, the better." He looked anxious again, but this time, I knew he was worried I'd just gotten myself into some deep shit. Glancing down at his desk, I saw he'd quickly reorganized the supplies so they were as they'd been before Kevin tossed them everywhere. The papers were in a neat stack, waiting to be sorted. Lifting an eyebrow, I said, "You won't come back here in a couple of hours to rearrange all this, will you?"

Casey only smiled. "I promise I won't."

I let out a sigh, feigning indecision. "I really want to believe you, but there's only one way to be sure. And that's if you come home with me."

He closed the distance between us. His touch was gentle as he took my face in his hands. "I'd love to," he said, just before giving me a fierce kiss.

On the way to my place, we stopped at a restaurant for a quick meal. By the time we reached my apartment, Casey appeared completely at ease, all of his anxiety having subsided. Since we were both exhausted, he and I wasted no time in going to bed. I'd already snuggled under the covers when he finished up in the bathroom and came to join me.

Lying on my side, I watched as he picked up a tiny rabbit figurine I kept on my nightstand, beside the alarm clock. He put it back, then picked it up again. His expression was sheepish when he looked over at me and said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I assured him.

He turned the figurine over in his palm. "This is cute, by the way." This time, he placed it on the nightstand and didn't reach for it again. Instead, he stared down at his empty hands. "I'm not easy to be around sometimes, Marlowe. In past relationships, I was the problem. I'm the reason they didn't work out."

I felt such a rush of tenderness toward him that I didn't trust myself to speak for a moment. Finally, I lifted the covers, inviting him into the bed. "It's a good thing I like a challenge, then. Now turn off the lamp and get over here."

The following morning, Casey got up early so he could get ready for work at his place. When I walked him to the door, he seemed reluctant to leave. He drew me into an embrace, and I quickly nestled against him. Already, I hungered for his scent, and for his touch.

"It's going to take all my strength not to kiss you every time we cross paths in that office," he murmured.

I couldn't help but giggle. "That would certainly give those assholes plenty to gossip over!"

Casey laughed low and soft. Brushing my hair back from my face, he lowered his lips to mine. We shared a last kiss before I forced myself to let him go.

The office was in an uproar by the time I arrived a couple hours later. Kevin stormed down the hallway and through the reception area, bellowing to anyone who would listen, "I have a goddamn deadline! What the hell happened to my project data?"

Looking around, I saw no sign of Casey. I figured he was in his office, and I decided to retreat to my own. We didn't see each other till lunchtime, when the place had cleared out. He appeared in my doorway, arms folded over his chest. Our eyes locked for several seconds before he gave me a wry smile.

"What did you do?" he mouthed.

"Plausible deniability!" I mouthed back. Then I pressed a finger to my lips, indicating no more should be said.

Casey strode toward my desk. Standing beside my chair, he leaned forward, pretending to study something on my screen. His face was just inches from mine when he whispered, "You are fucking amazing, Marlowe."

I made no attempt to hide my pleasure at the compliment. Brushing my fingers against his, I grinned and said, "I'm always happy to help." 

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments