Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Military Officer Is Tempted By A Young Cadet

"A military officer finds himself in a pickle- satisfying his country or his wife?"

19
8 Comments 8
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Based on a true story.

I was a military officer in charge of a group of young students at West Point, the nations premier service academy. One day during inspections I found a red thong on a young plebe's (freshman) desk, clearly left out by mistake. The young female cadet must have rushed out to get to inspection and forgotten her contraband panties were still on her desk.

I checked the name tags on the door, the names were of two females who had both been recruited for track. They had really fit bodies and tight abs, just thinking about either of them wearing this thong turned me on, but I had to be careful not to appear to be tempted. I had a great job and a long career ahead of me, no need to derail it for some tight-bodied track girl.

I walked back to my office, got a ziplock back, walked back to the room and put the thong in the ziplock baggy. Walking back to my office, I told the CMOD (the student standing watch) to tell Cadet Stephanie to report to my office when she returned from her morning workout.

It turned me on to think of this cadet wearing her thong on her smooth, low fat skin, but I had a wife who was sexy and loved to run marathons. Unfortunately her sex drive was fairly low and we only had sex once or twice a week, while I could have sex every day if it was up to me.

I heard a knock on my door and a girl's voice yelled out, "Cadet Stephanie reporting as ordered, Sir!"

Just as she knocked I heard my phone receive a text. I flipped it over and saw it was my wife, but I didn't have time to unlock it and read the messages; it was probably something boring like what I wanted for dinner. Like I cared about dinner when I had to discuss thongs with a nineteen year old track athlete!

I opened the door to my office and there she was, 5'9" tall and covered in sweat from her track workout. She looked gorgeous, her long back hair in a ponytail down her back.

"Good morning sir!" she said. I could swear this girl was attracted to me, but on second thought it was probably just my high sex drive convincing me that every girl wanted me. And I didn't need some young girl messing up my career. If we banged, she could hold it over my head and control me, because even allegations of having sex with a Cadet would ruin my career in the infantry. I'd lose credibility with my entire company.

"Good morning cadet. How was your workout?" I asked.

"It was good Sir! We did lots of squats and weighted lunges at the gym. Coach wants us to work on going deeper on the squats" she said, staring me straight in the eyes. Was there a double meaning to that, I thought?

"I ordered you to report here because I found some contraband on your desk," I said.

Her eyes showed surprise and she blushed slightly. "What did you find, Sir?" she said.

"I found your red thong," pointing to the ziplock bag on my desk. I was getting turned on and my cock was starting to harden underneath my mesh workout shorts. My phone rang again with another text message. What was my wife texting me about?

"That's not my red one, Sir, thats my maroon one." I looked at the bag again, and then her. Red, maroon, whats the difference? "I'm wearing the red one now, Sir." and she looked at me with a smirk on her face.

Standing in front of her, she looked really turned on and it was obvious I was getting a hard on.

"Well I'll have to confiscate that one too," I said. I can't believe I said that, she could get me in a lot of trouble for this.

"Ok!" she said, playing dumb. She immediately kicked off her shoes, pulled down her shorts revealing legs that were simply incredible, with well defined muscles and no fat, and a bright red thong.

She turned away from me and bent over to pull off the thong. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

"You're going to get demerits for this," I said, trying to maintain composure. My phone rang with another text message from my wife.

I knew she wanted me. I was ripped, physically strong and my jet black hair stood up in a sweet haircut.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

I had just finished lifting. Looking at my phone I saw my wife had texted me again. We hadn't had sex in a few days, so I was really bursting with cum and now this little 19 year old who had been recruited from track was tempting me.

"I can't get more demerits or I won't be able to leave and see my boyfriend this weekend! Let me work them off, sir!" she said, and she stepped close to me and grabbed my cock with her hand.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but we started kissing and I put my hands on her perfect body and knew that we would fuck. It was all over in about three minutes, a quick doggy-style fuck with her bent over my desk.

"Oh fuck me, Petey! Fuck the demerits away Petey!" She was calling me by my first name now. I had lost all the power in the situation because of her. Unbelievable.

Her pussy was really tight and I completely lost my mind during a powerful orgasm. It didn't take long and the rush was incredible.

My marriage, my career, everything was at risk all because of this stupid girl that used her pussy as a weapon. I was mad at myself for giving in but what can I do? I hadn't had sex with my wife in five days and here was this track star coming on to me.

She grabbed my workout shirt to absorb the cum dripping down her thighs.

"Well it looks like I won't be getting any demerits, will I Sir?" she said with a smirk. "You've got a great cock Petey. Its ok if I call you that, right, Sir?" she said. She was really arrogant but what can I say, she backed it up.

I was mad but I could manage this. I command two hundred soliders, and I could handle this too. I finally decided to check my phone and saw my wife said she was on her way over fifteen minutes ago. Its only a ten minute walk from our on-base Army housing, she would be here any second now! What the fuck had I been thinking!

I panicked and told her she had to leave. Just at that moment I heard a knock at the door! Shit!

"Patrick are you in there?" I heard my wife say. I was completely screwed. My office smelled like sex and cum. I told Stephanie to go lay on the floor on the far side of my office, in the corner, and I took a survival blanket off my rucksack and covered her in it. Hopefully she would hide and shut up. I was so screwed. Looking at her, it was obvious that it covered a person and the outline of her body was clearly visible.

My wife came in and we chatted. She was horny and talked about wanting to do it in my office, and she knew we hadn't banged in something like five days. All I could think of was getting my wife out of here.

"Babe, I don't want to have sex right now, lets do it at home."

"But Peter we've talked about this, I know you're horny," she said smiling at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. If that girl in the corner made a sound my marriage and career were completely over. My wife was rubbing my crotch and I started getting turned on again.

"See Petey, you're horny. I want you to fuck me here in your office," she said.

I couldn't resist and I felt the rush of excitement and horniness come over me. I started kissing her back and I momentarily forgot about the plebe in my office. Soon my clothes were off me again and I was banging my wife in the exact same position I had fucked a cadet not twenty minutes ago. My life was being turned upside down.

I turned around to check on the girl, while still thrusting away on my wife. She was moaning loudly and saying, "Petey, Petey, Petey," with each thrust. Looking at the blanket behind me, there was a crack where her eyes were peering through, looking at me. It turned me on to know we were being watched and I started to get close to my second orgasm.

Then I noticed something else. Tracing down the silhouette of her body in the blanket, between her legs there was movement.

Back and forth. Back and forth. In time with my thrusts into my wife.

She was watching us fuck.

And she was masturbating.

Published 
Written by SanJoseWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments