Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Office Fantasy Part 3 - Party Time

"At the party, Neil is in for several surprises."

10
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Mistress Melissa reminds us the next day that there is to be no sex or masturbating this week, we must wait until the office party. I carry on a very professional working relationship with Liz who dresses very conservatively at work. Melissa also dresses conservatively. Tammy, our lover and chauffeur dresses more professionally, the three of us do not flirt the entire week.

Melissa sent out emails to the twenty employees last week with the necessary information.

Dear fellow employees,

Next Friday, you and your significant other are invited to an office party starting at six in the evening. This is a formal affair, gentlemen, it is black tie for you. Ladies please leave something for the imagination ;)

Neil and Melissa

Everyone at the office is talking about the party and are looking forward to it. The girls are all abuzz as to what they are going to wear, and the guys are talking about what they would like to see the girls and their significant others wear. As the day of the party nears, you can feel the anticipation build.

As the week goes by, Liz and I busy ourselves with office work. Melissa is busy with her charities and fundraisers. Tammy is kept busy chauffeuring Melissa around town and running errands for her.

Friday Morning

Slowly waking, I feel a mouth on my morning wood. Opening my eyes slightly, I see a figure coming into focus. When my eyes fully open, there before me is my wife and Mistress.

"Good morning, sleepy head that must have been some dream. Now, I'm going to suck your cum right out of your cock. Close your eyes, do not open them until I say so. Now lay back and enjoy."

I do as I am told, and Mistress continues sucking my cock while her hand fondles my scrotum. I feel movement on the bed and someone positioning themselves above my face. I detect a slight scent of a woman’s sex and a tongue licking my scrotum.

My cock slips from mistresses’ mouth and I feel her move onto the bed and slipping her pussy onto my cock.

"Mmm, you’re so wet M...” Before I could finish, I feel a pussy slide across my mouth.

“You may open your eyes, Neil.”

My Mistress begins to slowly ride my cock, as the tongue on my scrotum swirls over the swollen sacs. I reach back and grab the arse cheeks of the woman on my face while licking the length of her slit. I recognize the taste of her juices, it is Liz. The tongue on my scrotum must belong to Tammy who now takes one of the swollen balls into her mouth and sucks on it.

Liz tells me to fuck her with my tongue as Mistress is sliding up and down on my cock faster. My tongue swirls around in her warm pussy in search of the g-spot.

“Oh God, Neil lick my spot now!” Liz shouts out as she pushes down on my mouth.

Tammy runs her tongue along my shaft every time Mistress slides up on my cock. My fingers dig into Liz’s firm arse cheeks as she moves her pussy in a small circular motion on my mouth. I flick my tongue over and around her g-spot, it does not take them long to cum.

“AAARRRGGGHHH, I’m cumming!” Shouts Liz as her sweet juice covers my chin and flows into my waiting mouth.

“OH GAAAWWWDDD, I’m cumming!” Shouts Mistress as her sweet juices flow down my cock to my balls.

“Mmm, I love your taste, Mistress,” moans Tammy as she licks the juices from my cock and balls.

“Okay Liz get off Neil and we will watch him come on Tammy’s tits.”

Mistress moves off my cock and Liz from my face and I rise up, kiss my Mistress then Liz. Tammy lies on her back on the bed, and I straddle her. Mistress and Liz cover her tits with their juices, making sure to get her cleavage nice and slick for my cock. Liz goes behind me and begins licking Tammy’s slit as Mistress moves behind her head.

“Put your cock between her tits, Neil.”

I do as I am told, and Mistress cups the sides of Tammy’s tits and pushes them together. My thrusts start out slow and every time my cock head peeks out from between them, Tammy licks the head and then takes it in her mouth.

Liz is sucking Tammy’s clit and fucking her pussy with two fingers. Mistress and Liz are fingering their pussies. The air is filled with their sweet scents, and it does not take long for Tammy and me to cum.

“OH MY GOD. I’M CUMMING!” Tammy shouts as she lifts her hips skyward.

“DAMN, I’M CUMMING!” I shout as the first thick strand of cum lands on Tammy’s chin and neck.

I aim my cock at her left breast and two more strands land on her, then I move to the right breast where two more land. The last strand lands in her cleavage. Mistress and Liz lick some cum from her tits, and share the cream as they kiss each other. They lick more from her caramel skin and share their mouthfuls with Tammy in a kiss.

I have moved down and positioned myself so that I can place her legs on my shoulders. I push my cock into Tammy’s wet pussy and begin thrusting into her as deep and hard as I can. The three of them continue sharing what cum is left until Tammy’s breasts are clean.

“Come Liz, let’s go take a shower, dress and go to the office. The both of you stay here and enjoy each other. We will see you at six tonight, don’t be late for the party.”

Mistress and Liz disappear, and we continue satisfying one another. The two of us never heard Mistress and Liz leave.

Friday Afternoon

Before Tammy and I know it, it is time to get ready for the party. I tell Tammy I will meet her downstairs in an hour.

I am waiting in the den for Tammy, having a Jack on the rocks and thinking of what is yet to come.

“Ahem.”

Turning at the sudden sound, I see before me Tammy. She is dressed in a little black skirt which reaches mid-thigh and has slits on both sides going up to her waist. The plunging v-neckline of her black top reaches to her waist, both in front and back. Taking a quick spin, her skirt drifts upward and exposes her black thong.

Facing me, Tammy asks. "What do you think, Neil?"

"Wheet whew, you look stunning."

"Thank you for that Neil, I was hoping you would approve."

Tammy's 32C cup breasts strain against the material of her top, the outline of her nipples are visible.

"You look very handsome in your tux."

Tammy walks over, kisses me on the cheek and takes my hand.

"Let's go, we do not want Mistress to punish us for being late, or do we?" Both of us giggle at the thought.

Tammy goes to open the door to the limo.

"No Tammy, I will sit up front while you drive."

Tammy opens the door and I slip into the Corinthian leather seat. Tammy goes around and slips behind the wheel, her skirt riding up to the top of her thighs and exposing the thigh high black nylons. I look at her from head to toe, feeling my cock growing. Tammy notices the growing bulge, reaches over and gives a squeeze.

"Mmm Neil, going commando. Just the way we girls like it."

While driving to the office party, I slide next to Tammy and run my hand along her nylon encased leg. Starting at her knee, I move slowly up her firm thigh. When my fingers touch her soft skin Tammy grabs my hand, placing it on her thong covered mound.

"Finger my cunt now, Neil!"

She pulls the thong to the side as I slip two fingers into her slippery pussy. Tammy has both hands on the wheel as I finger fuck her. Her sweet scent wafts through the air as my fingers make squishy noises sliding in and out of her cunt. Her hips instinctively move, meeting my thrusts. The knuckles of Tammy's hands turn darker in color as her grip tightens on the steering wheel. Her foot presses down on the gas pedal, increasing the speed of the limo.

"OH DAMN, I'M CUMMING!"

Tammy covers my fingers and the palm of my hand with her delicious juice. Her foot eases on the gas pedal, slowing the limo back to the speed limit. I hold my fingers in her pussy until she recovers from her orgasm. Slipping my fingers from her pussy, Tammy pulls into the parking lot and parks the limo. I bring my fingers to her mouth and we both lick her juices from them. We share a passionate kiss before exiting the limo.

Friday Evening

Liz greets us, with a warm embrace and a very passionate kiss for each of us. The party is just getting started, drinks are flowing and the hors d'oeuvres are plentiful.

"Liz, where is Melissa?"

"Oh, she is preparing something special for a little later."

"Come on Neil, let's mingle." Tammy takes one arm, Liz the other and we make the rounds.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

While the three of us mingle, I notice that the women are dressed very provocatively. The women greet us with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I shake hands with the guys, they hug Liz and Tammy as they kiss them on the cheek.

There is a small band, Tammy drags me onto the floor to get things started. Everyone focuses their attention on us as we dance. Midway through the number, Liz joins us and the two of them move their hands over my body as they both rub my ass and crotch.

The crowd is whistling, shouting out as they join us on the dance floor. I caress both Tammy and Liz, letting my hands move across their breasts to their firm asses. The three of us look around and see couples groping each other as they dance and sit at tables.

The three of us go sit at a table and I go to the bar for drinks. I return, and Liz is gone.

"Sit, Neil, let's have our drinks."

I take a seat, Tammy slides over and we toast to the evening ahead. Just as things start getting hot, Liz returns.

"Ladies and gentleman, please make your way to the cafeteria for something special."

We all make our way to the cafeteria and take a seat. The chairs are placed in a u-shape, there is a small spotlight overhead in the middle of the U. Tammy and Liz sit on either side of me. When everyone is seated, the lights go off and the room is pitch black. We can hear movement but have no idea what is happening.

The spotlight comes on, illuminating a mattress on an elevated base. The audience cannot see those sitting across the U.

"This is Melissa's fantasy, sit back Neil and enjoy." Tammy whispers in my ear as she traces her nails over the growing bulge in my trousers.

Melissa appears at the side of the elevated base and steps up onto the mattress. She is wearing a sheer white robe which barely covers her ass and pussy. Moving to the middle, she remains on her knees and begins running her hands over her body. Her fingers tease her nipples through the robe as she moves up and down as if riding a cock.

The girls continue fondling my balls and stroking my hard shaft through my trousers.

After several minutes of arousing herself, soft moans can be heard throughout the audience. Melissa slowly slips the robe off and gasping can be heard as her large, supple breasts come into view. She tosses the robe to the side and fingers her pussy with one hand as she cups one of her tits with the other. Bringing her tit to her mouth, Melissa swirls her tongue over the erect nipple. The squishing sounds can be heard coming from her pussy as her fingers move faster and deeper in her cunt,

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Her body trembles in orgasm and the moans from the audience signal some have also cum with Melissa. Liz and Tammy undo my belt and pull down the zipper. We hear other zippers being pulled down as Liz strokes my cock and Tammy fondles my scrotum.

"I NEED COCK, NOW!" Melissa shouts as her fingers pinch both of her erect nipples.

Tammy and Liz open my trousers, freeing my erect cock while we watch Melissa.

Three naked guys join her on the mattress. I have never seen them before and they all have very long, thick cocks. One guy lays on his back and Melissa mounts his cock. She then lowers herself until she is supporting herself on her hands, her 34D-cup tits teasingly dangles over the guys face. One of the other guys moves up behind her, shoves a finger up her wet pussy and then lubes her brown puckered hole with his finger.

"FUCK MY ASS!"

The girls stroke my shaft and fondle my balls a little more intensely.

The guy shoves his cock into her pussy to lube it up with her juices. There is a popping sound as his cock slips from the tight pussy. He places the tip of his cock against the puckered brown hole, grabbing Melissa's hips with his hands and pushes his large phallus into her tight ass.

The third guy has already positioned himself in front of her, and as the phallus enters her ass, she screams out.."AAARRRRGGGHHH!"

It is then that the guy in front of her pushes his cock into her mouth and grabs two fistfuls of hair. The three of them move in unison, fucking my Mistress and wife. In the darkness, one can hear the audience participation as they watch the lustful sex show unfold before them. There are sounds of sucking and gagging, along with moaning coming from the audience and the four on the mattress.

Liz stands up and moves in front of me, pulling her skirt up to her slim waist. Tammy slips from her chair and kneels in front of me as Liz turns so I am looking at her back. Tammy holds my cock upright, and Liz slides her pussy down my rigid shaft until I'm balls deep in her.

"Oh God Liz, you are so tight."

Tammy licks my balls as Liz slides her pussy up and down my throbbing cock. Tammy licks my shaft in one stroke of her tongue, every time Liz rises up my shaft and then sucks my balls. Reaching around, I fondle Liz's breasts and pinch her nipples. Tammy is now moving between licking and sucking me to licking Liz's slit.

Liz and I are watching the foursome on the mattress as Melissa gets pounded by the three guys. Melissa’s muffled moans tell me that she is climaxing as the three cocks keep pounding her holes.

Suddenly, a small spotlight shines on the three of us. The audience stops to see what is happening when suddenly I hear them chant..."Fuck her... Fuck her."

Liz says, “Mistress, Tammy and I are fulfilling your fantasies of being an exhibitionist and a voyeur.”

I grab Liz's hips and pull her up and push her down on my cock. The audience cheers, whistles and encourages the three guys to really give it to Melissa. Then the lights come back on, giving off a soft glow to the room. Everyone has stopped to watch Melissa and me.

The three guys slip their cocks from Melissa’s three openings and flip her on her back. They jack off their huge cocks and shower her with load after load of thick ropes of cum. The guy fucking her mouth, covers her face with his first load and then joins the other two. They cover her tits down to her pussy as the audience cheers them on until they have emptied themselves.

The audience is watching and pleasuring their partners at the same time. There are threesomes, foursomes having sex with no inhibitions.

Mistress lays there covered in cum and Tammy walks over to her. She joins Mistress on the mattress and begins to lick the cream off her body. She kisses Mistress, sharing each mouthful as two other women join them.

Liz squeezes her pussy around my cock as she comes and then slips from my cock, going to her knees. She jacks me off, letting the first load of cum to land on her mouth and cheeks. Taking my cock, she aims it at her tits and I cover them in my cream. She goes over to the two on the mattress and they lick the cream from Liz. I am right behind and join them, Mistress shares a mouthful of my cream in a passionate kiss.

“Okay girls, go off and enjoy yourselves. I want to be with Neil.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Tammy and Liz go off to find more pleasure as Mistress and I cuddle.

“Neil, I hope you enjoyed fulfilling two of your fantasies, I enjoyed mine because you were watching. That got me so hot seeing you watch and getting serviced by our two lovers.”

“Melissa, I enjoyed my fantasies and watching you fulfill your fantasies of a voyeur, exhibitionist and being serviced by three guys.”

We then made passionate love and joined the others for more pleasure.

People were helping themselves to the hors d'oeuvres and drinks. Some went to their offices for more privacy.

As the party starts to wind down, Melissa and I thank everyone for coming and say we hope to see them at the next party. Everyone tells us how much they enjoyed themselves and said they are looking forward to the next time.

When everyone is gone, the four of us go back to the house. Arriving home, we go straight for the hot tub. Stripping of our clothes, we all get in and enjoy the hot water and jets soothing our tired bodies.

We all agree that acting out Melissa’s fantasies and mine will be a pleasurable experience.

** 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments