Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beautiful Young Teacher - Part Two

"Miss Drysdale becomes a cum slut"

43
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Part One for context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the final chapter."

Over the next few weeks Miss Drysdale and I would hook up at each of our homes, and once she gave me a blowjob in her classroom during lunch. This young woman made me feel like a man thirty years younger. Granted, I was old enough to be her father, but there was no doubt that she and I connected on several levels, not just sexually.

In mid-October, I arrived at Lincoln Elementary to see both Ashley and my other new teacher when I saw Mrs. Douglas, the principal, in the hallway before school started.

“Mark,” she said, “I’d like to talk with you.”

“Sure, Mrs. D, what’s up,” I replied.

Mrs. Douglas looked up and down the hallway to see if anyone was walking toward us. “It’s about Miss Drysdale. I’ve heard a rumor. Are you two in a relationship?”

I was shocked. How the hell did she hear anything? Ashley must have told someone. We’ve been very professional on campus and have been extra careful about our hookups.

“A relationship?” I asked. “No. But we have seen each other off campus for drinks a few times,” I admitted.

Mrs. Douglas was an old-school African American woman who worked her ass off to earn her college degrees and move up the administrative ranks within our district. In her mid-sixties, she does not believe in “political correctness.”

“Just be careful. You’re too close to retirement,” Alice said. “You don’t want to get caught up in a “Me Too” situation where it is alleged that you used your position of power over a female for sex.”

Mrs. Douglas was right; I was too close to retirement. I took the “Coach – Mentor” position to get out of the classroom and to take it easy the last two years of my career before I officially retire.

“Alice, have you talked with Ashley about this?” I asked.

“No, I wanted to speak with you first,” she said. “I barely know her and it would be very awkward. We’ve known each other about twenty years since our days teaching together at Park Avenue Elementary.”

“Okay, I’ll talk with Ashley,” I said.

I made my traditional stop in the school office to say hello to the admin staff and drop off two dozen donuts in the lunch room, and then I went out to the playground before the first bell to mingle with students and a couple of teachers on yard duty.

The first ninety minutes in Miss Drysdale’s class seemed to take forever. Once the kids left for recess, I told Ashley I had to talk with her about something important. When I finished updating her on my conversation with Mrs. Douglas, I could see the color rush out of her face.

“Oh, shit,” she mumbled. “Okay, we’re done. I can’t lose this job just for a FWB.”

After a few minutes of rational talking, she saw my point that we just had to be super professional on campus and do our hooking up only at our homes. She also denied telling anyone about our “friendship.”

“I think it best that we stop going out in public. Just hooking up at our homes,” I said.

Ashley agreed. “Can we connect today? I’m super horny and was hoping you’d eat my kitty.”

“Your place or mine,” I asked.

“Let’s go to your house today. We can go skinny dipping afterward,” she said with a wink.

**

I heard a car pull up in front of my house, so I looked out the window to see Ashley’s big four-door Jeep. As she made the short walk up my brick path I opened the door. Once she was inside, I closed and locked the door.

Without saying a word, I pulled both of her arms behind her back. “I’m going to fuck your brains out today you hot sexy cum slut. I own your pussy.”

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

I marched her down the hallway where I had prepped my bed with the wrist and ankle restraints, changed the side table lamps to red bulbs, and had a few toys and baby oil ready.

“Take off all of your clothes,” I directed her. “Hurry up, slut.”

I watched intently as she stripped while I took off my shirt and chinos. Today she wore a sexy leopard print bra and thong set. Laughing I told her, “You should have told me what you were wearing. We could have role-played Tarzan and Jane.”

Without being told Ashley knew what to do when naked. She laid on the bed and positioned her arms and legs near the restraints. I secured her wrists first and then her legs. I next placed the blindfold over her head to cover her eyes. Taking the baby oil, I squirted a stream all over her torso and then near her freshly shaved kitty. My hands rubbed her big titties spreading the oil all over her shoulders and stomach. I gently caressed her mound before sliding my fingers over her labia.

“Finger me, please,” she moaned.

“What?” I asked.

“Finger me, Master,” she said with purpose.

“That’s better, slut,” I replied.

I added more baby oil than needed and rubbed two fingers up and down her slit. The excess oil flowed south covering her starfish. I slowly inserted the two fingers into her box. After several motions, I curled my fingers up in search of her g-spot.

“Yes, right there,” Ashley whispered.

As I continued to tickle her pleasure spot I flicked her clit with my tongue causing her to twitch. I licked her clit next before I started to suck like a Hoover vacuum.

“Oh my God,” moaned Ashley. “That feels so good, Master.”

With my left hand I lightly ran a finger over her rosebud. I slowly insert one finger an inch. Then two inches. She was fairly relaxed, and I suspected she has been wearing the butt plug I bought for her. Finally, I buried my finger into her ass.

“Use the dildo. I want to be stretched,” she said.

“What?” I said.

“Please, Master, will you use the dildo and stretch me,” she pleaded.

I withdrew fingers from both her ass and pussy and retrieved the eight-inch purple dildo off the table. It had large balls just above the suction cup base which made it easy to hold on to while I fucked my young slut’s ass with it. I coated it with lube and slapped it on her clit a few times so Ashley knew I would be inserting it soon.

“Open wide,” I joked as I pressed the head of the dildo into her browneye. Slowly I inserted inch by inch until her ass had swallowed half of the purple silicone cock.

“Damn, that feels so good,” she said.

“Good. Now beg for my cock, slut,” I told her.

“Master, fuck me with your big cock,” Ashley begged.

I mounted her jamming my dick into her wet kitty. As I thrusted, she moaned. What seemed like twenty minutes, but was maybe three, I knew I was about to bust my nut.

I wanted her to know that I owned her, so I pulled off the eye mask so Ashley could see. I pulled out my cock, hopped up her torso, and stroked my cock.

“Yes, stroke it, Master,” she said. “Make me your cum slut.”

As I grunted, the first rope of my sticky man milk shot out hitting Ashley just below her left eye. The next blast went right in her open mouth. The next few small bullets of cum were on her tits. I surveyed my work and smiled.

“My work is done here,” I laughed. I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a can of beer and returned to the bedroom where I sat in the club chair. I noticed that the purple dildo was still up her ass so I pulled it out and tossed it on the bed.

“Can you untie me, Master,” Ashely asked.

“Who said I was done,” I replied.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments