Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boss's Bitch; The Other Boss

"Boss's Bitch the continuing saga."

32
20 Comments 20
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My boss told me a unique client was coming in tomorrow and that he would not be there for a couple of hours. I was to do whatever they told me. When I arrived at work, his wife was in his office.

She informed me that she knew everything that had been going on. I thought I was getting fired. Then told me to get in my work uniform and come back to the office. Let me tell you, this woman commanded respect. She was the typical corporate exec wife. Gorgeous and well-manicured in her appearance. She was well-spoken and highly intelligent. The kind of woman that exudes sexy without knowing she was.

I came back out, only wearing my heels. It was at this point I knew I was being fired for sure. This woman stared me down and up again with a look in her eyes of fire. She walked around me very slowly and came within inches of me. I could feel her breath on my skin everywhere as she passed. I could hear her sniffing at me like a dog in heat. She told me to go around and sit on the desk.

I did as I was commanded and sat on the desk facing the chair. When she came around and stood in front of me, I was shaking slightly. I didn’t know what to expect. She leaned in closely and whispered in my ear, “I hear you like fucking?” All I could do was nod and mumble a low, “Uh-huh.”

Putting her hands on my knees, she slowly spread my legs apart. Her eyes got wider, and she licked her upper lip slightly.

I am entirely shaven clean down there. Looking back up at me and reaching out with her right hand, she traced the outline of my lips with her fingernail. Then followed my neckline down between my ample tits. It was giving me shivers. My nipples reacted to it and were as hard as pebbles in no time. Continuing past my navel, she drew little circles around it and toyed with me without going any further down.

She never said a word, but I knew she was in charge. I could feel the power she had over me. It oozed out of her with every little look and every little touch. This was my boss’s wife, and I was her new toy. She was going to do whatever she wanted to me, and I was powerless to stop it if I was going to keep my job.

After teasing me for a little while, she moved down. Down to the most sensitive part of my body. Fingernails were scratching lightly over my skin and brushing against my now excited pussy lips. Using just her nails, my pussy lips were parted enough to see the head of my clit beginning to peek out. I was becoming very excited, and my breathing was getting heavier. My nipples were aching, but I didn’t dare move. I wanted to reach out to twist them but was scared of what might happen. The pain added to my pleasure.

She must have sensed the pain I was in because next I was lowered flat on the desk. My hands were brought to my breasts. With hers on top of mine, we kneaded and pinched my nipples. That is until she leaned forward and started licking my pussy. My legs were spread even wider, and I felt her tongue go to work on me. It was moving slowly all over my pussy. It covered it entirely as it was laid out flat and rocked back and forth just under my clit. My clit had fully emerged now and was on fire. It needed some attention.

Once she started focusing on my clit, my juices flowed like a waterfall all over her face and the desk. I could hear her slurping and sucking, trying to get it all. Her assault on my pussy was intense and fast. I was reaching orgasm faster than I thought possible. She put several fingers in and worked them rhythmically, hitting all the right spots in me. Her mouth was working wonders on my clit and lips, and her fingers were finding the G-Spot enhancing my whole experience tenfold. I was bucking my hips and lifting myself off the desk, ultimately trying to capture her mouth and fingers.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She brought me to several terrific orgasms, stood up, and took off her clothes. She opened the drawer and took out a can of shaving cream and a razor. Then laid it on the boss’s desk and told me to shave her pussy. I did as she asked. I went to the bathroom and came back with a small basin of water and a washcloth. She was quite sticky and matted from being excited during her assault on me. No worries, I washed her clean and proceeded to shave her very carefully and slowly.

Slowly shaving her was having an effect on her body. I could see her squirming and trying to reach for my head. I batted her hand away gently and smiled at her. This was my turn to be in charge of her. I was controlling the rhythm now. I continued my relentless attack of her hair and was determined to remove it all. I made sure to take extra time near the clit and lips. I used my fingers to move them and fold them and rub against the sensitive parts. I now had her where I wanted her. I was no longer afraid of losing my job.

As we all know, shaving can be painful sometimes. So I soothed the pain with some oil I had brought out. I rubbed it in gently and made sure to use plenty of it. I took extra care when rubbing the sensitive parts. I knew this would drive her crazy. I was right.

I continued to rub on her vagina while moving in closer to suck in one of her beautiful boobs. As she leaned on one arm and grabbed my head to hold herself, I sucked in a nipple and rotated it in my lips. I applied just a little pressure to the sucking and gently increased it over the next few minutes. I loved sucking her boobs. She had quite the set on her and minimal sag for a woman of her age.

Since my hands were already busy on the outside of her cunt, I felt the need to return the pleasure she gave me. I stuck several fingers in and rotated them upwards to find her hidden spots. It didn’t take long. She was quite easy to please. Her level of excitement was quite high, and her voice was getting there too. I am sure the receptionist heard everything we were doing. Of course, she is used to it by now.

I used my other hand to rub her clit and pull on it gently. This clit was a little larger than most I had seen. I would almost call it a mini-dick. It was about two inches long and a quarter to half an inch around. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought it was a dick. Her clit was the most beautiful and sensitive clit I have ever played with. Even the slightest touch sent her over the edge.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked on it like a little dick. I gave her clit the best blowjob I could have given its size, and she was over the top. I focused all my energy on her vaginal area with my fingers and mouth at the same time. I varied my speed and sucking intensity to give her the most pleasure I could. She wrapped her legs tight against my head and muffled my ears so I couldn’t hear her anymore.

I guess sometime during all of this, my boss came back to the office. He had been watching and decided he couldn’t take it anymore and needed to join. His wife had noticed him and motioned him over so she could suck on his cock. He was buried down her throat, shooting his load when I finally came up for air. I, of course, only released from her legs due to a massive orgasm on her part. And now her lingering screams were muffled with his dick in her throat.

This is something we do once a week and have now moved on to double-headed dildos. Sometimes my boss will watch or maybe join.

He is now installing a Murphy bed in his office, which is a lot more comfortable than the desk. I have currently been working for him for a little over four years. I couldn’t ask for a better four years.

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments