Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conquer and Suck Seed - Part 1 - Steph

"There is only one Mission: Fuck all the fuckable bitches on the floor. Will he succeed?"

18
9 Comments 9
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
In the darkness of an empty office floor, there were only two audible noises...

"Yes... fuck yeah... yes..." A woman's voice echoed between the empty cubicles, illuminated only by the light coming through the windows from the city skyline.

Jay pounded into her, his thick veiny cock made slick by her pussy, ever growing wetter the harder and faster he thrust, the slaps of his thighs into her ass cheeks loud as a clap in anyone's ear.

Her magnificent tits bounced above the neckline of her red dress, dark nipples erect as she fingered them vigorously while he merciless pounded into her pussy, feeling every ridge and ripple her tight space would allow. He was surprised she was as tight as she was, but then again, she seemed to be the type to be a workaholic.

"Fuck Jay, give it to me harder!" she screamed, pulling at his thigh as she spread her legs wider, laying as she was on her side on her own desk with her panties ripped to shreds and her bright red dress pull up to her waist.

He only ginned before he obliged, gripping her supple ass as he drove himself further and further into her smoky wet bliss. He fucking loved Latinas. So much more to grab. So much more fire.

His cock slipped in and out of her pussy so fast that white foam began to appear from the constant smack, smack, smacking. Unable to contain himself, he swiped the foam from between them into his lips, tasting the adultery and reveling in its taste.

Wanting to taste more, he took Steph's finger and swiped a good amount, deliberately grazing her clit as he went to suck more of the elixir.

"Fuck, Steph. At this rate, I'm going to fucking explode," he warned, replacing her fingers onto her clit and slowing drawing circles, still pumping hard into her. He noticed for a brief moment that her chair had flipped upside down, but who could give a fuck, looking at the dark haired angel licking her ruby red lips as she rubbed her own clit in tantalizing circles. "You know my rules?" He wanted to be sure.

She chuckled before she gasped, "Everyone knows your rules, Jay. What're you waiting for?"

With that, Jay grabbed her throat as he rammed her hard enough to displace the desk she was laying on, and exploded into her with a fierceness he hadn't felt in a while. His cock pumped into her as he continued his thrusts for as long as he could, making sure every last drop was left in her, before pulling out of the wet, tight cavern to a delicious view of his cum spilling out of her tight hole, as though there weren't enough room for his load.

She continued to rub her clit and took only a few moments longer before she screamed in ecstasy, her pussy visibly tightening as she came, somehow pushing more of his cum out of her and onto the floor as she did so. To add to the effect, the panting Latina deftly grazed her fingers from her asshole to her vagina, scooping the flowing cream and sucking her finger clean of his essence with her red tongue, not missing a drop. Her wicked lips grinned as she slowly lowered her legs, her heels barely grazing the floor as she relaxed.

It took only moments for the two of them to wipe themselves with the cleenex provided on the desk, redressing and recomposing in silence as though rehearsed a hundred times before.

It was she who broke the silence, glancing up and grinning through her luscious, curly black hair. "How the fuck was I so late to the party?"

Jay only chuckled as he finished buckling up his belt. "You're not that late, babe. But I must say, you've had the nicest tits so far."

"So far?" she asked incredulously, slipping the lacy shreds of her once red and sexy lingerie off her legs.

Jay only chuckled as he gathered her to him on the desk, her long legs wrapping around him instinctively. His cock lay on her pussy again, and it jumped at the feeling.

"Okay, more like, the nicest tits ever," he said as he took a nipple in his mouth to suck at it viciously.

She half moaned and laughed, gently pushing him of and pulling her strapless dress back into place, covering her double D breasts back into semblance.

"As long as it's better than your wife's, I guess I'm okay with that title."

Jay only chuckled as he pulled her off the table to standing, giving her a kiss on her ruby lips.

"So much better than Lucy's," he said, giving her ass a smack as he turned away and started heading toward his office through the darkness.

They walked the short distance in silence, and as Jay proceeded his way onto his chair, Steph held back at the door. She leaned against the frame, loosely holding her shredded panties as she said, "Okay, so tell me this. Why?"

Jay sat at his chair as he rebooted the computer, looking up at her through the glow of the single desk lamp lighting the room to the sex-crazed hair of Steph and the ruffled dress shirt of Jay.

"Why what?" he asked innocently, typing his password into his computer.

Steph rolled her eyes and marched over to sit on his glass desk. "Why is it your goal to sleep with all the women in this office building? Especially when you have a wife?" She went further to make her point clear by placing Jay and Lucy's wedding picture on his desk in right front of him.

He looked at the blonde beauty in the picture, then looked up at the black haired Latina gazing fiercely at him. "Because I like my meals spicy," he replied, tugging at her hair.

She waved him off before jumping off the desk. "Cut the shit, Jaylen. No one has a big a motive as 'conquer all the bitches out there' for no reason! What is it? You know you can tell me, man!"

Jay sighed. There it was. The reason he'd been holding off fucking Stephanie Ricardo as long as he could, because she was as close a bro as he could ever have in an office space. She was the only one to really try to dig in to the why's of things, when all the other broads had been just happy to adhere to another one of his rules; Don't ask why.

What the fuck. Why not.

"Because she's Lucy-Mae from Ken-fucking-tucky who knows how to wrestle pigs and likes to fuck her brothers." he said simply, turning to his computer.

There was a moment of silence before Steph breathed, "No... Fucking... Way..."

She took a few steps toward him again. "There is no way she's... I mean, this is... That's not even... What???"

Jay couldn't help but chuckle at her response before he clarified, "I mean, I'm sure not everyone from there are like that, but boy does she put the stereotype to the truth."

"How do you know?"

"Because I caught her. Multiple times. Every time one of her brothers visit, they are the worst at being discrete. Usually they're fucking when I'm not home, but they must be deaf... Or they don't give a shit, since they keep it going even when I make an obvious entrance. Our master isn't far from the front entrance, mind you."

"No way... They fuck in your bed?" Steph sat back down on the table, her face dumbfounded. "No wonder you're a fucked-up man-whore."

Jay laughed again. "Right? Since there's no stopping her, why should I stop myself? I'm the chief director of my own successful modeling agency, my writers are hot, my models are smoking. Might as well enjoy myself while she does, no?"

Steph shook her head as she said, "What a sad life you live, Jaylen Tannor. But hey, you pay my checks and, now that I'm aware, you fill my pussy up good, so who am I to judge?"

She lightly jumped off the desk once more and made her way to the door.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

But before leaving, she turn and asked, "Who's your next target?"

Jay was caught off guard by the question, stammering, "Uh.. well I don't know... I don't usually have an orderly list."

Steph waved her hand and said, "You've got me now, so don't worry about that. I've decided I'll be your wing woman. Even if it is to get you to fuck me again sometime."

"You know my rule," Jay began.

"Yeah, yeah, 'It'll always only be a one night stand.' But you know it's different with me."

Damn, that's true... Jay thought, but didn't say anything.

"C'mon. I know you have at least someone you've been thinking of."

"Well... Since you mention it, I suppose it'd be nice to get some help. And since you mention it... Vicky's a nice girl huh?"

"Victoria the Mouse? Really?" Steph asked, hand to her chest in half mock, half genuine surprise. "Has she ever spoken a single word to you?"

"Have you seen her ass?" Jay retorted, imagining the quiet girl's pencil skirt clad cheeks begging to be spanked. It's always the quiet ones..

Steph crossed her arms. "Alright, you're right. But really? I'm a bit surprised you're going for your assistant's assistant... You know Rebecca isn't going to be happy after the fact."

Jay looked at her. "After the fact of what exactly?"

Steph rolled her eyes. "Okay, you can't pretend not everyone knows about all of this. I know you made sure everyone knows of your rules, for those who are interested. And I know you know Rebecca as always been interested."

"Rebecca is my assistant, and I know she won't act irrationally against Vicky." Jay replied, leaning back into his chair.

"Tsk, tsk... Jaylen Tannor, you don't know women very well if you truly think that. But alright, I'll help with the Vicky challenge. If you promise to take me out again like you did tonight, only not at my office desk."

Jay shook his head. "Nah, I don't know though, she might be too innocent. I'm not in pursuit of a virgin right now. Or ever."

"Trust me, hon. She's no virgin. Us girls talk." Steph began to walk out of the door. "Well either way, I'm up to help ya if you're in need of a bird's wing."

As she walked down the hall, Jay called out, "You know my other rule!"

"'We don't talk about our 'business meeting' the next day! Or ever!'" Steph called back as she exited the hall to the elevators.

Jay chuckled to himself again. Steph was always fun, and her pussy was no fucking joke. But now that she was out of the way, and that by the light conversation that she was still cool with being friends, his mind finally began to turn to work when his phone rang.

Lucy Mae.

"Babbyyy, when you comin' home? I miss ya~" her voice sang through receiver in her delicious southern accent.

"Hey hon, I'm sorry, work has been a drag lately, I'll be home as soon as I can," Jay said easily, flicking through his email inbox that was unusually emptier than any other day.

"Well... I'm in the bath right now, and it's so lonely without you. Hurry home when you can, sugar plum. I'm missing you an awful lot tonight..."

Jay looked at their wedding picture still sitting close in front of him where Steph had set it and was surprised to feel his cock responding to her tone and the faint sound of water in the background.

"I'm in the bath... naked... and wet... and slippery..." she breathed, confirming his thoughts and erasing all other thought to stay at work a little longer to alleviate any suspicion. Not that his wife would have had any.

His goal may be to fuck all the sluts in the building, but his wife was also model material that he couldn't refuse.

"I'll be home soon, sweetheart. Wait for me," he growled into the phone before heading toward the elevators and to the parking garage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering his home, Jay bee-lined to the master jacuzzi where he found Lucy neck deep in bubbles, a glass of wine sitting dangerously close the edge of the tub.

Jay deftly engulfed the wine, simultaneously loosening his tie as his wife opened her eyes to take in her husband.

"Hey, sugar plum~ You're finally here!" she drawled, lifting her upper body out of the water. Her full breasts and pink nipples came into view, and though it couldn't be compared to Steph's, it was still supple enough to elicit a response from his cock into jumping into action.

"I missed you too, sweetheart," Jay replied, bending down to kiss his wife, easily slipping his hand onto her tit to massage the heavenly soft mound.

Lucy hastily began to unbutton Jay's shirt as his hand slowly skimmed down below the bubbles, down her flat, muscled stomach to the juncture between her legs. Without hesitation, he stuck his finger into her pussy and played with her G spot, making her falter in her task of taking his shirt off. Before long, she was moaning in his hand as he used his thumb and middle finger to simultaneously rub her G spot and her clit, a surefire method of making his wife come. He didn't care that his shirt was getting wet in the water; just to look at his wife's eyes roll back and her hand start to grope at the edges of the tub gave him the thrill he wanted, the sensation he longed to have yet again not even an hour after his bliss with Steph.

Soon, her pussy began to contract wildly around his finger as she screamed his name over and over, sloshing water over the side of the tub.

"Jay! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Jay, yes yes, I'm coming, Jay, I'm fucking coming!!"

As she came down from her high, Jay let her go to strip his wet shirt and pants off.

"You know what to do, baby girl," he said as she came back to herself. She smiled and climbed out of the large tub to bend over the edge, opening her pussy and tight, pink asshole for his view.

His cock throbbing, Jay glided the head between the soapy folds of his wife's pussy, sliding it up to the tight pucker of her ass hole, and back down to her now sensitive clit. Back and forth, over and over, making her wet with her own juices on top of the soapy wetness of the bath.

"Please, sugar, please. I need you inside me, baby," she begged, squeezing her breasts as she peered back at him.

Jay grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled gently as he said, "You want this, baby? Where do you want it, hon?"

"I want it in my pussy, sugar, I want you to fill me up!" she moaned.

Jay firmly pushed her head down on the jacuzzi edge as he drove viciously into her at her request.

"Aah!"

With one hand grabbing her hair, his cock pumping wildly into her with no preamble, Jay used his thumb to prod her asshole as he said, "I'll fill you up good, baby, in every fucking hole. You'll be overflowing sweetheart!"

Slowly, even as his thick cock thrust into her with full speed and force, making the juices splash everywhere, he worked his thumb into her ass until his entire thumb was pounding into Lucy-Mae just as viciously. Her cries of joy echoed throughout the marbled bathroom as husband fucked wife, until her muscles clenched around him in pure ecstasy, and his seed flowed into her endlessly.

But as Jay lay in bed, his wife in his arms and remnants of Steph's perfume in his nose, he thought of Vicky's tight ass in her pencil skirt, and dreamed of her wet, and impossibly tight pussy.

Published 
Written by Donnanatrix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments