Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Decision Part 4

"Robert Proposes to Mia"

5
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The large desk in the centre of the room was a mess, papers and files all over the place. Mia sat at her desk putting things in a proper order, it was not easy but she had nearly completed doing it. She walked over to the wall where a filing cabinet stood with many drawers.

Slowly and carefully she picked up each pile and placed it in the corresponding drawer. It took her about ten minutes and she looked pleased with herself. She loved her job and looked forward to coming in every day, especially since her boyfriend worked in the same building, in fact, her boyfriend was her boss, whom she loved with all her heart.

Mia looked at the clock, eleven fifty-three, nearly time for lunch. she walked over to a cupboard and opened it, on the inside door was a mirror. She took a makeup bag from the shelf of the cupboard and proceeded to touch herself up. She smiled to herself and looked at the time once more. Twelve o’clock.

There was a knock on the door, it opened. She turned around to face the man at the door, it was Robert. Robert was her man, her prince, her knight in shining armour, her lover. Every day at twelve o’clock he came and took her down to lunch in the buildings café.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, their lips met for a small but intense kiss. They had been together for eight blissful and wonderful months.

Robert led Mia into the middle of the room, she looked at him confused, they usually went right down to lunch. she protested, he shushed her. He gave her a peck on the lips, stroking the side of her face.

“Mia, my love, I have been together with you these past eight months. They have been the best and happiest time of my life. I have never met a woman like you before, and know I will never meet another like you again.”

Robert got to his knee, pulling a small black box from his pocket. He opened the box to reveal the biggest diamond Mia had ever seen. It was set in a gold ring, she gasped.

“Mia, will you marry me? It would make me the happiest man alive to know that you will be with me for the rest of my life.”

Mia burst into tears, tears of joy. She pulled him up and kissed him passionately. He held her hand, sliding the ring onto her finger, it fit perfectly. They hugged and kissed slowly Mia’s hand sliding over his crotch, he was already hard.

She smiled at him and walked to the door and locked the door. Then she walked over to the windows behind her desk and closed the blinds. She turned around and smiled at him, they both smiled knowing all too well what was going to happen.

Mia started to undress throwing her clothes to one side. Robert loved watching her strip, it was a great perk to being her lover. He slowly stripped off too, his hard cock swaying to and fro. She walked over to him, kissing him once more. They loved making out, it was the core of their relationship.

Mia got to her knees in front of her man, tracing her tongue over his throbbing cock. She looked up at him, making eye contact as she took all of him into her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock deep in the mouth, the way it throbbed against her tongue drove her wild.

Mia slowly sucked Robert off, sucking hard on the tip before engulfing his whole rod. Her head bobbed up and down sucking him hard and making him quiver. He groaned and started to move his hips gently, fucking her mouth.

He pulled away from her, helping her to her feet. They kissed as he picked her up, sitting her on her desk. He spread her legs revealing her moist pussy.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

he smiled at her as he grabbed a chair and sitting down. He spread her pussy wide open before leaning forward to lick her out. His tongue entered her tight hole making her body shake with desire.

“Baby, just make love to me. Stick your wonderful cock inside me.”

“Robert had no choice but to comply. He stood up, gently pushing his cock inside her tight pussy. she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him as he started to move. Slowly and steadily he slid in and out of her, with each thrust giving her another peck on the lips.

She whimpered into his mouth as his tongues pranced around. She could feel his energy, his strength, his love, as he held her close, pulling himself deeper into her body. Their bodies were tight against each other, as the held on tightly.

Robert pulled his cock from her hole, helping her off the desk and bending her over. He slipped back in from behind, holding her hips tightly. He furiously pumped his cock, slamming it inside her. He grunted loudly, reaching forward cupping her soft natural breasts.

Mia closed her eyes, savouring the feeling of her lover fucking her. She loved the way he made her feel, the force of his thrusts making her body weak with pleasure. He seemed to be able to tell exactly what she wanted, and how.

Mia looked back at Robert, “yes baby that’s it, right there. Fuck me, baby, you’re gonna make me cum so good.”

She was close to cumming, in fact, her body had already started to shake. She groaned loudly as her pussy tightened around his cock, holding it like a vice. Robert pulled his cock from her pussy just in time for her to gush over her own legs.

Robert sat down on the chair and motioned for Mia to come closer. Mia straddled Robert’s legs and impaled herself on his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held onto her ass. She started to bound on his cock slowly as they kissed passionately.

This was Mia’s best position, it served so many purposes. She could bounce on her man a feel his full length inside her, and she could kiss and make out with him. She loved him dearly and every day with him felt like a wonderful dream.

She closed her eyes, concentrating on tightening her pussy for her man. He grunted she must have been doing a good job. She squeezed tighter, feeling his cock pulsate inside her pussy. she had gotten used to the way he was when they made love and knew exactly what to do.

Mia leant forward, kissing Robert on the next. Then she kissed his cheek till she was nibbling at his earlobe. Robert groaned loudly as if all concentration had left him. He exploded inside her, his cock spasming hard in her tight hole. He groaned loudly as she slowed her bouncing, her pussy milking his cock for all it had to give.

They sat there for five minutes, kissing slowly as they both calmed down. Mia slowly lifted herself off his cock and got to her knees in front of him. She wrapped her lips around his cock, gently sucking him clean.

They both stood up and kissed slowly and passionately, their naked bodies pressing hard against each other. Making out after sex always made Mia feel loved, it made her stomach turn into knots and butterflies.

They parted and started to get dressed. Mia pulling on her panties as she felt his cum slowly ooze from her cunt. Once dressed Robert held her hand and walked to the door. He unlocked it and smiled at her.

“lunch? I’m starving.”

She giggled and nodded, her thumb feeling and playing with her new ring.

To Be continued….

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments