Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Headmasters Secretary Chapter VI

15
7 Comments 7
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The following day Liz awoke a little disoriented, not recognising the view from her window at first but slowly she realised that she was indeed in a lovely country cottage tucked away in a hidden corner of England and it was blissfully quiet.

Nevertheless, her morning followed its normal routine of showering, breakfast and dressing, this time putting extra effort into her selection. Today was black lace underwear; push up bra, delicate lacy panties and suspender belt with black seamed stockings and glossy patent black high stilettoes. The lace panties showed her rear as plump and firm and her breasts and cleavage more effective than ever.

For a skirt she chose a dark blue wiggle bottom pencil skirt with a white, ever so tight, blouse, she could see the stress of the fabric and the buttons struggling with her up thrust breasts, the dark outline of her bra was visible through the material. To help the blouse and tone down the overall image, so Mr. Harper would be the only one to enjoy the view, Liz added a matching jacket nipped in at the waist. All this teamed with a Fifties style makeup and hair she was very proud of her sexy secretary look. 

She arrived at the school early as ever and met Mr. Harper in the hall: 

“You are looking quite the picture this morning my dear, how did you enjoy your first night?”

Mr. Harper enquired, his eyes running over Liz’s face, breasts and legs.

“Wonderful sir,” Liz replied.

“This Friday, we will be going on our little expedition to Duxford, and you will be attending, I will give you your costume,  some extras and will take you to the museum. Also, we never did finish off the new uniform pictures, I wish to continue those. We must do the summer dress and PE kit, just a little extra fun. I believe we will try the summer dress this evening, and I have also collected the appropriate accessories to go with it.” Mr. Harper said with a tight smile.  

The day went by as it had in the past few weeks, Liz handled calls of parents looking to send their children to the school, arranged governors’ meetings and assigned the odd pupil to sit and wait judgement from the head. Just before lunch Liz was summoned to Mr. Harpers office.

“Miss Cummington, I am not clear about this document, would you mind looking at it,” Mr. Harper said, and Liz wondered if she had actually made an error.

Liz was relieved to find out this was not the case, instead Mr. Harpers hard cock was waiting for her and as she naturally bent down to look towards the screen took hold of his cock, slowly playing with it. His hand slowly wrapped round her arse and gave it a good strong squeeze before following up with a smack. Liz smiled, undoing her jacket and stroked her breasts, his eyes drawn to her as she did so.

She stood up, swayed towards the office door, exaggerating her hip wiggle as she did and locked it, then turned and slowly slipped off her jacket. Running her fingers down from her hair through to her breasts, tracing her hands over her curves then supporting her breasts displayed them as a gift, bobbing them up and down then undoing a button at a time, turning a little away, so the reveal would be all the greater.

Reaching round behind her to peel down the zip of her skirt, she let it slide down to the ground, her blouse gracefully flowing off her shoulders she then stepped out of her skirt to turn around. Mr. Harper, mouth agape, watched silently but his breathing increased. Liz then slowly seductively took off her panties and approached him at his desk.

Straddling his cock, she placed her panties in his open mouth and rode him hard, his face buried in her breasts. His muffled groans spurring her on as she slid up and down wetly on his hardness. After he came, Liz stood up, took her panties from his mouth and mopped the cum dripping from her, then cleaned off his cock with them before putting them back on before getting dressed.

As she went out and had lunch outside in her spot under the great oak tree, the cum was still soaking into Liz’s panties.

Keeping she waited for the school to quieten down and for the remaining staff to leave and as seven o'clock rolled round she had an email from Mr. Harper to come into his office. She entered excitedly, eagerly anticipating what was about to follow.

“Remove all your outer clothes, leave on your underwear and follow me down to the sports hall,” Mr. Harper said in a stern tone. 

Liz did as instructed, and as usual went to the store cupboard to slip off her jacket, blouse and skirt and hang them carefully, then returned and waited to follow Mr. Harper. Her breasts heaved with anticipation on what could be follow, she could smell the faint aroma of her pussy juices that had soaked into her panties. Mr. Harper then stood up from his desk, picked up a box and tucking it under one arm gave Liz a big slap across her arse and went out the door. Liz a little startled, hesitated for a moment then followed Mr. Harper down the stairs, through halls and out through the grounds to the sport hall. 

The school had built the sports hall that on the generosity of one of children's parents building firm, it was very large and came complete with an indoor swimming pool. The buildings great size and illumination couldn't help but make Liz feel very exposed outdoors and her desire to quicken her pace as she followed the strolling Mr. Harper wasn't abated even though there was a good chance a stray dog walker may see her. Her breasts bounced a little as she moved a little faster, her nipples becoming tight from the cold of night and the motion finally they reached the sports hall, apart from the rest of the school. 

“You may go into the changing rooms to get dressed, take this box you’ll find all that is needed in there.” Mr. Harper said.

Before placing the box on a chair, taking Liz by the small of her back and kissing her roughly, his one hand holding her firmly against the wall, the other taking a great handful of breast and squeezing it tight. Scooping one of her breasts from its cradle he moved down to suck the nipple and bite it. He then swung her around, bent her over and slapped both her arse cheeks, followed seconds later by pulling aside her panties and slamming his cock deep into her. Fucking her hard and fast he pulled out at the last second to ejaculating on her rear and back

“Ah thats better, off you go,” Mr Harper said out of breath

Liz pulled back up her panties, now with more juices on them, picked up the box and went into the changing rooms.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

It had been a very long time since Liz was last in a school gym changing rooms, the walls were lined with hard wooden benches, the floors tiled and recently cleaned, smelling of synthetic lemon. She looked over towards the showers and shuddered at the memory of having to use them when she was in school.

Liz settled down at one of the benches and opened the box.It contained a blue tartan summer dress, white opaque stockings, a small polo shirt, gym skirt and blue hockey socks.  She took out the summer dress and stockings and laid them next to her as she sat down to take off her black seamed stockings and replace them with the white.

The summer dress, as Liz had expected, was somewhat smaller and too tight for an easy slip on. For when she took a breath, her breasts would rise, a little compressed, but the dress would rise too, allowing clear view of her stocking tops. It was so tight at her thighs that the suspender straps were clearly visible through the fabric. The dress was so tight on her bust the short front zip at the neck could not cope with the strain and when she tried to do it up, the zip broke. From most angles, there was clear access to her cleavage. Liz decided to take advantage of this, pushing her breasts closer together to allow the dress some breathing room, having nothing else to add to her outfit Liz put back on her shoes and headed to gym where Mr. Harper was waiting.

As she entered, she could see a large group of gym equipment had been left out, she really hoped that she wouldn’t be asked to use any of them in her heels but had a suspicion she would. 

“Stop! Let me inspect your uniform, see if it is fit for the photos.” Mr. Harper boomed, his voice echoing through the room. He approached Liz, taking a long look up and down her, then pacing around as a wolf watches its prey.

Then he pounced, his hands running all over her body and under her dress hem, Liz jumped a little, taken by surprise. She could feel his cock nudging her rear, then with one harsh squeeze of her breasts he broke away leaving Liz panting. 

“What’s this?” he enquired prodding her cleavage where the broken zip had made it up to. “I can’t use this dress again, and we cannot do the photos. Did you do this on purpose?” he shouted.

“No, no I didn’t,” Liz replied, panting, taken back by the suddenness of it all she forgot one of the rules. 

“And now you reply disrespectfully?! Tell me did you bring your PE kit in with you?” Mr. Harper went on. 

“No sir,” Liz said head bowed. 

“Right then, let’s go and get it, this is useless now. Come with me” Mr. Harper commanded.

Taking Liz by an elbow and tugging her along to the changing rooms. Once they were back in the girls changing room, he stood behind her, yanked the zip down the remaining way and ripped the dress down off her, throwing it in the direction of the showers. Liz stood in place, breathing heavily, trembling but so very, very wet. 

“You will now insert this into your cunt,” Mr. Harper said producing a very large pink phallic vibrator. 

Liz took the vibe, sat down on bench by the PE kit and opening her legs wide and moving the thong aside, she slowly slid in the vibe as it was a tight fit. At that moment Mr. Harper pressed something on his phone and the vibe started up, Liz convulsed the vibrations were set to max. 

“Now, now, dear. Do dress yourself in the PE kit. You may place the socks over those stockings,” Mr. Harper said with a sly grin.

Liz, recovering from the crippling spasm of pleasure, took the short gym skirt and wrapped it around her waist. It barely made an effort at covering the tops of her thighs. Without needing to bend over, Mr. Harper would be able to see her lower cheeks let alone the stockings and suspenders.  She then pulled on the polo shirt. It rode high, her waist on display, the outline of her bra plain to see. The socks went on without incident: She then put back on her heels and stood in front of him. 

“Good. Now follow me.” he said, motioning Liz to follow. 

They re-entered the gym, Mr. Harper then pointed and said, “Now mount the pommel, I want you to ride it as though you are fucking me. I want to see your breasts bounce hard.”

Liz, slowly took a position on the pommel, legs spread astride. Clinging to the horse, she slowly rose, getting her balance and gripping with her thighs The she started the simulated motions of fucking, slow at first, but gaining speed. Her breasts already pushed up and displayed in their nests began to move with the exaggerated motion. When she was more confident with her balance, she squeezed them, the vibe making her wetter and wetter, and with each motion it would be sent deep. 

She could see Mr. Harper leave the room for a moment, only to return with something she recognised, the dress she had worn on the very first day. The punishment dress soaked in her juices and the cum of Mr. Harper. He was wanking himself off, wrapping the dress around his cock and wiping pre-cum on it. 

“You may stop. Get off the horse. I want you to bend over it.” Mr Harper commanded, slowing his movements. 

Liz stopped and slid off the horse, then bent over the back of it, Mr. Harper approached from the far side, held her hands together stretched in front of her and bound them to the horse with a skipping rope. He then pulled out the vibe fast, making her shudder. He then slid it into Liz’s arse. She was unused to being so stretched and nearly whimpered. Pulling down her panties, he slid in his cock and fucked her quick, hard and fast, stopping only to spank Liz’s rear hard and leaving red hand prints.

The pommel was squeaking with the strain of the motion and the hard fucking and vibe in here meant she let out a small squeal Mr. Harper pulled out, gave himself a few of the remaining strokes with the dress wrapped around his cock, a great sea of cum streamed out of him all landing on the dress and panting, with a sigh, he picked up the dress then mopped up the juices from her pussy. 

“You are not to cum, you have been bad,” he said, striding round and untying her bonds.

“I will drop you at home. Dress yourself. Tomorrow you will be wearing this dress. I have organised my friends to visit you tonight, you will wear this dress and they will contribute to this. You will not cum. If you do,  I will know. Your punishment will only be worse.”

 

Published 
Written by MissCummington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments