Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His office (part 1)

"What happens when business and pleasure mix"

26
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a series I'm working on. These posts will only be some scenes from the books I'm writing. Most of the scenes will also be rough drafts so enjoy and look forward to His Office once it's released!"

His wife stared at him as he struggled to keep his eyes open. The clicking of his keyboard and the tick of the clock was the only noise that could be heard. She sighed and stood up. Walking with purpose she pushed his seat away from his computer and straddled his lap. His eyes shot up to hers his dick growing against the fabric between them.

“Darling you spend so many late hours here at the office. Why not get a secretary to help ease your burden?” He laid his hands on her hips and smiled at her.

“And risk someone accusing me of sleeping with my secretary on these late nights?” She began moving her hips gently, listening to him struggle to speak. “Plus what would they think if they see you doing stuff like this in my office?” He groaned. She smirked and stood turning to bend over his desk. 

“Then hire a cute one and maybe they will join. No need for rumors if it’s true.” He chuckled standing up. She listened to his belt come undone and his pants hit the floor. 

“And if they won’t join?” He reached under her skirt tracing her stockings.

“Then I guess they will just have to be careful when they enter your office after hours.” He ripped her stockings pushing her panties to the side. She sighed as he pressed his dick against her.

“If you insist on having these late nights I guess they will.” He slammed into her shaking the desk. She cried out as he thrust into her. “Go ahead you slut, hire me a secretary so I can turn you both into my sluts. Better yet, after we train the first one I’ll let you hire a second one.” He could feel her getting wet at the thought.

“Y-yes sir anything for you,” she moaned. He picked her legs up, spreading them on his desk so he could get deeper. 

“Look at you, going crazy at the idea of my dick in another whore. You always did love watching me fuck other people. If you and the sluts you hire do good enough I may even let you hire us a boy to train.” 

“Yes! Please sir I’ll do my best!” He reached his hand around her and began to play with her clit. 

“What a good little slut.” He thrust into her listening to her desperate moans as she climaxed on his dick. “Good sluts will get rewards.” He pulled away and began putting his pants back on.

“What about you?” She whimpered, staring longingly at him. He smirked at his wife. 

"Oh?" He mused as she looked at him through hooded eyes. "Very well then" he pushed her onto her knees and presented his cock to her mouth. Eagerly she took it sucking him into her throat. He began thrusting into her throat taking over the movements. Her cries and moans making him grow harder. Her eyes rolled back as he began to swell. Thrusting one last time he came down her throat. She gasped as he removed himself. 

"Thank you, sir," she sputtered. As she stood he smirked. Grabbing her again. She let out an alarmed cry and he tore her panties letting the fabric fall away from her. 

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

"Oh, my little whore. How bold of you to assume you're done." Her eyes widened

"I'm sorry sir," she squeaked as she was turned and pressed against his office window. 

"Yes I'm sure you are my little slut, but I have to make sure you get punished." He stood back slightly and spanked her. Her cries began filling the office as he punished her. Once he was satisfied he put her skirt down and showered her cheeks in kisses.

“I have work to finish, but you, you will continue to fuck yourself on my couch, stay nice and wet so I can please myself whenever I want. If you do good enough I’ll let you put out a hiring ad tomorrow. She nodded, walking back to the couch. She spread her legs so he could watch her finger herself as he finished the paperwork for the night. As she lay there the hours stretched on. Eventually, she was trembling from the exertion and pleasure. He stood up and she glanced up at him. With a few quick strides, his pants were off and he was inside her pounding her into the couch. The orgasm she was having exploded around his dick as he threw her legs over his shoulders. “Not growing tired on me, are you my slut?” 

“No no of course not sir!” she screamed as he pounded her pussy. “I want to be good for you!” she pleaded. He smiled as he slowed his pace slightly.

“Then I’m going to fuck your little slut pussy until I cum, and you’re going to start looking to hire tomorrow.” She nodded as he spun her around. Placing her on all fours and reaching around to pinch her clit he began rutting into her. “Fucking slut take masters cum for me.”

“Yes sir, anything you ask!” she moaned. He smirked as he thrust into her. Sliding his hands along her curvy body he grabbed the neckline of her button-up blouse and ripped it. Her breast bounced free each time he buried himself in her. He groaned as she climaxed on him once more. Slowly he felt his climax begin to build up. Listening to the sounds of her drove him insane. He lifted her under her knees and turned to the full mirror in his office. 

"Watch yourself get filled my little whore. Watch you fill the purpose you're good for."

Her eyes were glued to his massive dick filling her, each thrust causing her breast to bob around. Her mouth fell open as she felt him swell. He thrust deep into her holding her down on his cock as he began to spurt cum inside her. She watched as it began to leak out of her and onto his office floor. "Such a good little cum slut. Tomorrow you may begin hiring. Make sure you find me some good sluts to break ok baby?"

She nodded as he placed her on the couch. She dozed off as he cleaned her and wrapped her in a blanket. Smiling at her he knew in a few hours he would wake her with his dick inside her again so he left her clothes off.

Published 
Written by TheSpade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments