Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen

"A different office meeting"

14
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A continuing adventure, I hope"

Reports are written and sent to the person who requested them, often they do not have the technical knowledge and will call to clarify items. Sometimes the company that commissioned the report employs people to check what is written and they raise questions as they do not have a construction background, this was one of those.

Karen called me regarding a report I had written and was asking for clarification as the checker was questioning why I had not raised issues he thought he could see on the photographs I had taken. Strangely, she asked me around to the office. We knew each other to chat with, and we linked on LinkedIn. I turned up at four-thirty as requested, it was a small company of about four people and Karen. The office had a small room that they used as a conference room.

We sat down together in the conference room, she was about forty, with shoulder-length red hair glasses, and a wide mouth, she was wearing a pin-strip blouse and pencil skirt, the blouse only had one button in the middle of her cleavage showing a hint of a black bra. Finishing the outfit was fishnet stockings, the tops could be seen when she walked.

We sat opposite each other, and I could see down her cleavage and she was making every effort to let me see. After a while, the staff started leaving and the last one asked if he should stay and was asked to lock up as he left. Karen smiled and came around and sat on the desk in front of me and spread her legs I could see she was not wearing any knickers, she leaned back and said that this was for me.

I could have gone down straight away and started licking her pussy but thought I would take my time to get to that point. I reached up and undid the one button and took her blouse off and cupped her breast through the thin material and leaned forward to kiss her, she put her arms around me, our tongues played hard in each other’s mouths.

I reached around her back and undid the bra, slipped it off her shoulders, and tossed it on her blouse. Gently feeling her nipples with my fingers making them hard, I moved my hand from one breast and slide it between her legs and gently stroking her inner thigh slowly approaching her pussy lips.

From experience, I knew to approach them slowly, gently stroking the flesh of her labia making her moan; more gentle pressure made them swell. Using my hand, I gently parted her lips and pushed my finger into her pussy. With slow small movements, Karen started moaning and asked, “deeper and faster.”

I complied and still sucked her nipples. Suddenly she arched her back and her mouth opened but no sound came out. I felt her cum over my fingers and hands, I decided to take my fingers out and she looked disappointed until she saw me sucking her juices.

I kissed her on the mouth and our tongues played with each other’s again tasting her pussy, I slide my hand back down and this time I pushed my finger in to find her G-spot and my thumb played with her clit, she fell back on the desk and let her body feel what I was doing to her, this time she came with a scream. "Now fuck me,” she begged, pulling her legs up onto her chest. Slowly, I unzipped my trousers and dropped them then my boxers. She watched as I slid my cock into her warm and wet pussy.

NastyBlondyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NastyBlondyy

My movements started slowly so we both got comfortable with the position and feel of each other. Her legs were moved to lie on my chest as we fucked. I could feel my cock begging to get ready to cum and I told Karen; all I got was a grunt. I felt my balls explode in her and I felt her squirt as we came together. We held the position until my cock softened and fell out. I shuffled back as my trousers were still around my ankles and I fell back into the chair.

Karen got up with a smile and said, “My turn” as she took the skirt off and knelt between my legs. I was about to take my shirt off and was told not to. “Have you heard of CMNF?”

Responding, I said, ”I assume clothed male naked female,” which was correct. I felt her hand on my balls and she gently stroked my shaft, after a while I felt her tongue on my shaft licking the underside and this action started to make it hard. This action continued till I was nearly hard when she turned her attention to my cock’s helmet and her tongue worked around the head as though she was licking a lollipop, occasionally gently nipping my cock.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up I was expecting to be straddled so I could suck her nipples, but she turned around showing her perfect arse and spread her legs as she sat like a reverse cowboy on my cock. It turned out the desk was positioned so her hands were on the desk as her pussy slide up and down on my cock. Karen went at her own pace and rhythm, sometimes hard, sometimes slow, and the depth of penetration varied.

There was a subtle change in her movements, and I realized she was about to cum at the same time as I was. Her back straightened as her cum mixed with mine and we held the position until we came down off the high.

It was at this point I noticed our bodies were glistening with sweat. Karen said, “just stay there,” and she got off me. On the table was a box of tissues. Karen sat on the table with one leg on the edge and the other on the floor as her red pussy was pointing in my direction. Karen first used her fingers on her pussy to find my cum and lick some off before cleaning herself with the tissues. She came over with the tissues and cleaned my cock and balls up before we got dressed.

Before we left she straightened her makeup and we left the office not realizing there had been someone in there all the time we were fucking.

To be continued:

Published 
Written by Nomad123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments