Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Office. Interview

"Helen returns to her boss's office for a promotion interview..."

23
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a follow-up to "My Office. Now" so make sure you've read that one first!"

Helen felt the lubricated lips of her pussy slithering past each other as she walked along the corridor to her boss's office. Following the vigorous hammering he had given her up against the wall last week, she was really looking forward to her Friday afternoon appointment with him. As well as giving her the hard fucking that she craved but never got from her husband, Neil had also hinted that she might be due for a pay rise. Of course, there would be strings attached to any salary increase, but based on what had happened last week with the cuffs and nipple clamps, they would be very enjoyable strings.

She had been warm and wet with anticipation all day. But in the last hour, since receiving another of his terse three-word email instructions, she had been unable to focus on her work at all. She wondered what sort of 'Interview' she would be subjected to. Earlier in the week, he had told her that on all future visits to his office she should not wear any underwear. She could feel her heart pounding as she knocked gently on his office door.

"Come in!"

"It looks like you've followed my instructions, Helen," he said, as she closed the door behind her. His eyes surveyed the tight white blouse, focusing on her stiff nipples pushing through the fabric.

"Yes, sir." She pulled her shoulders back and pushed her braless breasts forward as he got up from his chair and approached her.

He grabbed her tits in his strong hands and pushed her back against the door.

"Let me make sure. Open your legs." His hand shot up under her short pleated skirt as she moved her feet apart for him.

"Good girl. No knickers." He cupped her mound in his hand, again pushing her back against the door. "And nice and smooth for me." She had shaved thoroughly in preparation for her appointment. His fingers trailed down between her already engorged labia and explored her warm wetness. His lips and teeth toyed with the side of her neck, immediately finding that sensitive spot just below her ear that seemed to be hard-wired to her pussy, making her gasp.

His voice dropped to a sexy whisper as his lips and stubble teased her earlobe. "Wet and slippery. Ready to be fucked." He pushed two fingers deep inside her. She moaned and shuddered, tightening up around his probing hand as his fingers curled forward and stroked her front wall. Less than a minute after entering his room, he was finger-fucking her and she felt like she was about to climax.

But suddenly, he pulled his fingers out of her and stood back, leaving her on the edge, gaping, clenching, and quivering.

"Now, Helen, I'm looking for someone to work very closely with me," he said, as he slowly licked her juices off his fingers. "To work right under me. So think of this as a kind of interview. Or audition."

Well, I can play the innuendo game, Helen thought. She went closer to him, looked up at his strong jaw, and licked her lips. "Yes sir. I'd be happy with that," she said, in a soft, husky voice, almost a whisper. "Being close to you. Being underneath you. Providing you with every service you need."

"I would need someone who is always available. And obedient. Someone who will follow my instructions without hesitating. With discipline. And self-control. Do you think you could do that, Helen?"

Her thighs twitched at the thought of his firm voice telling her what to do. "Yes sir, I could do that. I'll do as I'm told."

"You think so? We'll test that. This job will also require someone who can attend evening events, social functions, business meetings. And there would be some weekends away, staying at hotels. Do you think you could manage that? Have a think about it."

Helen gasped and her cunt clenched up at the idea of spending a weekend away at a hotel with him. She thought about it for all of two seconds. "Yes sir, I could do that."

"But you're a happily married woman, Helen," he said, sarcastically, with a taunting smirk. "How could you bear to be away from your husband?"

"Well, yes, kind of, sir, but my husband doesn't..."

"Doesn't what, Helen? Doesn't satisfy you in bed?"

"Umm, no, he doesn't, sir." She knew it was what he wanted to hear, but it was also the truth.

"Tell me more."

"Well sir, Chris...," Helen flushed at the thought of revealing the intimate secrets of her marriage and her husband's sexual inadequacies to her boss. But then she remembered his instructions about obedience and not hesitating. "He finishes very quickly. Two or three minutes. And I never have a climax when we have sex. There's something about... he is kind of... well, flabby down there. But with you last week, sir, when you fucked me, you are so lean and firm, I came so hard..."

She reached forward with her hand and stroked the growing bulge in his trousers.

"Would you like to suck my cock?" The words formed a question, but his tone of voice made it sound like an order.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Yes, what?"

She hesitated, not being sure exactly what he wanted. Did he want her to beg for it, or to call him sir? She decided to cover both possibilities.

"Yes, please may I suck your cock, sir?"

"Get under the desk. On your knees." He pointed to the space under the desk in front of his chair. It was a small, square space, boxed in on three sides.

"Yes, sir." Helen crawled under the desk and knelt on the floor, turning round to look up at him as he pulled the chair in, trapping her in the small space, one knee on either side of her head.

She was eager to get her hands and mouth on the cock that had given her so much pleasure last week. That afternoon, she had hardly got a look at it, as he had tied her up beforehand, while afterwards she had fainted for a moment or two due to the intensity of her climax. How was it that his cock had given her such a huge, shuddering orgasm, while her husband's gave her so little pleasure? Was it the teasing, the tying up, the nipple clamps, the edging and denial before he had fucked her, or was there something different about his penis itself that made her climax so powerfully? She wanted to find out.

She put her hands on his knees and slid them up over his thighs. They were lean and firm and she felt his muscles tense up at the touch of her fingers. She slid her hands slowly higher up his legs, watching closely as the bulge in his trousers slowly grew, thickened, and straightened out in a series of little jerks.

She wanted to get at him properly, rather than just unzipping him. So she unfastened his belt and popped open the button under it. Seeing his shirt buttons as well, she undid a couple of those, and opened his shirt a little, to expose his flat stomach with its fine, dark hair. She pulled downwards on his loosened trousers, as he obligingly lifted himself slightly, tugging them down over his knees. She looked at his toned thighs and ran her fingers up through the hair on them.

Only a thin layer of tightly stretched cotton separated his cock from her view. She paused for a moment, admiring its obvious thickness and watching as it flexed against his boxer shorts.

She had read stories about the theme of 'cock worship', but she had never really understood the concept. Until now. There was certainly nothing to worship about her husband's meagre specimen, with its pronounced leftward lean, the result, she assumed, of excessive right-handed activity.

Her heart was pounding, her mouth salivating and fingers trembling as she reached for the taut waistband of his shorts and pulled it towards her and down. She gasped as she got a close-up view of what she had been fantasising about for so long. It was dead straight, and very thick, especially at the head and the base. She reached out and wrapped her hand around it. Her fingertips didn’t quite reach her thumb. She pulled it towards her, marvelling at its strength and rigidity. Most of the head was covered by his foreskin, but she could see the tip of the smooth glans and the opening, which she knew would soon be pouring his semen into her mouth. She moved closer, studying the two veins, blue and bulging, one winding its way up each side of his shaft.

She put her lips to the tip and gave him a gentle kiss, feeling him flex at the first touch of her mouth. Holding the foreskin up with her hand, she slowly pushed her tongue in under it, stretching the thin layer of skin and reaching down inside to the sensitive, bulging rim. Encouraged by a soft moan from him, she swirled her tongue around, exploring the space between his head and his foreskin. Working with her tongue, she slowly pushed the skin down, exposing more and more of his smooth head until his foreskin was tucked neatly away behind the rim.

She kissed and licked, exploring his hardness and his texture, drinking him in with her eyes, not yet wanting to suck it into her mouth where it would be out of her sight. She heard him continue to work, tapping away at his keyboard above her, and even answering a phone call. One of her hands was coiled around the middle of his shaft, feeling the rigid column under the thin, delicate covering of skin. With her other hand, she reached underneath, cupping his balls, tentatively rolling them between her finger and thumb. They felt loose and low-hanging. She loved to hold a man’s balls in her hand. Her husband would hardly ever let her touch him there, but Neil rewarded her caresses with a gentle sigh, encouraging her to probe deeper, feeling all around his testicles with her fingers.

She moved in with her tongue, licking upwards and pressing it flat over the sensitive spot just under the head, around that taut little string of skin, moving her tongue up and down and side to side. He moaned and she felt him flex and harden again, pushing back against her tongue, telling her she was doing something right.

His hand was under the desk, stroking her hair, slowly entwining it in his fingers, and pulling her closer. She licked her lips and formed them into a tight pout. Kissing his tip firmly, she sucked, squeezing his glans between her lips as she slowly pulled it into her mouth. Her lips tucked into the neck, massaging him there, still seeking out his most sensitive areas.

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” he said, calmly.

Helen froze in horror. Neil had just told whoever it was to come into his office, while she was on her knees under his desk with his cock in her mouth. He dropped his grip on her hair and pulled his chair in closer under the desk, boxing her in even more tightly between the three wooden walls, his knees and his hard cock.

The door opened, and from her hiding place, Helen could see only the lower half of the visitor. But she instantly recognised the white sandals, the long honey-brown legs, and the short denim skirt as belonging to the gorgeous young receptionist who had only been with the firm two or three months. It was Friday, so employees could wear what they liked.

"Ah, Julie, have you got those papers for me to sign?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

The beautiful legs came up to the desk and stood right next to Neil's office chair. Helen wasn't sure if Julie had seen her under the desk or not.

"Thank you. Good girl." Helen recognised his tone of voice and felt a pang of jealousy. Worse still, she was shocked to see Neil’s left hand reach out and stroke the girl's thigh, sliding up under her skirt.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?" asked Julie, suggestively, after he had signed the papers.

"Not for now, Julie." Helen watched as Neil's hand reappeared from under the girl's skirt.

"Okay, sir." The disappointment was clear in her voice.

"But don't forget our appointment on Monday."

"Oh, I won't forget that, sir!" Her voice perked up as she left the office and closed the door.

"Carry on, Helen," he said.

She squeezed his cock in her hand and sucked hard. She felt a drop of pre-cum on her tongue, slippery and salty. She loved that taste. Eager for more, she pumped up and down with her hand and pulled more of him in, feeling him fill her mouth, sliding over her tongue.

She was so wet. Her pussy and clit were crying out for attention. She took her hand off his balls and reached up under her skirt, moaning softly as she cupped her swollen lips.

"No," he said firmly.

Her hand stopped moving.

"Sir?" She took her mouth off his cock to ask what he meant.

"No playing with yourself."

"But I have to, I need to." Then she remembered she was being interviewed. Or was it an audition? And he had made it clear that he wanted someone obedient. Someone who would do whatever he said. Someone submissive. Someone with self-control.

"I need you to focus one hundred percent on the job in hand, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she said meekly.

"You can't do that properly if you're fingering yourself. Or talking. I want those fingers around my balls. And that mouth..."

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

It was frustrating, but at the same time, insanely hot. Reluctantly, she withdrew her wet fingers from her gaping pussy and wrapped them around his sack, spreading her cream over his balls. She sucked him into her mouth again, this time going even further down his length until she could feel him at the back of her mouth.

His hand gripped her hair again and pulled her towards him. He pushed his hips forward, guiding her mouth down over his cock.

"Slow, deep sucks. I’m going to come in your mouth. And you're going to take it all. Don’t spill a drop. Swallow it all."

"Mmm." She signalled her compliance. She worked her lips slowly down his length, massaging, sucking, licking as she went. Her fingers played with his balls, imagining that she was milking the sperm out of them. He groaned and she could feel his leg muscles tighten up against her. She knew he was right on the brink. She slid her mouth up and then slowly down again, feeling his cock twitch and his hands clench in her hair, and hearing him growl deeply. Holding her head down, she sucked hard, waiting for the eruption she knew was imminent.

There was a louder grunt and she felt his cock and his whole body jolt. A split second later, the first burst of cum shot into the back of her mouth. She gulped it down quickly. He pulsed again, and she swallowed. The third spurt she retained in her mouth, wanting to savour and enjoy the taste and texture of his semen. She kept her lips firmly clasped around the shaft, making sure to obey his order to avoid any spillage. Again and again, she felt his cock throb and his hot cum flow onto her tongue. It had a salty taste with a slightly bitter edge, and it filled her mouth, coating her tongue, the roof of her mouth, and her teeth with its thick stickiness.

Eventually, his grunting spasms faded and she felt him start to soften slightly in her mouth.

"Suck. Make sure you've got all of it."

She sucked hard, and extracted the last drops of his cum.

He sighed contentedly. "Good girl," he said. "Did you enjoy that?"

She assumed that his question meant that she could take her mouth away. She knew what answer he wanted, but again, it was also true.

"Yes, sir. I loved it. Having that beautiful big cock in my mouth. Feeling it pulse. Tasting your cum."

"You did well, Helen. Eight out of ten."

"Thank you, sir."

"A bit more training and practice and you might get a ten."

"Yes, sir. Please, sir…," she hesitated for a moment.

"Yes?"

"Please may I touch myself now, sir?"

She looked up into his face, her eyes wide open and pleading. Her pussy was wet and quivering. There was a pause.

"No."

He rolled his chair back away from the desk, tucked his cock away and zipped up.

"Come out from under there and go."

"Oh, sir, I'm so wet, and horny, I really... Okay, sir. I'll have to go to the bathroom and finish myself off."

She crawled out from under his desk and straightened her skirt, trying to make sure that it didn't get wet from the fluid trickling down the inside of her thigh. She would just have to go to the bathroom and masturbate.

She gave him one last look and then turned towards the door, walking slowly and reluctantly towards it, reaching out for the handle.

"No, Helen. I don't want you to go and play with yourself. I don't want you to come. Not yet anyway. You will come when I give you permission. Is that clear?"

Helen gasped. What was he saying? Why did she need his permission?

"No masturbating. This afternoon or this evening."

She froze, her hand clenched tightly on the handle of his office door. She stood there open-mouthed but speechless as she gradually took in what he was demanding. Her orgasms were to be under his control. Not just when she was with him, but all the time.

She remembered what he had said earlier, about obedience and self-control. And what she had said, agreeing to do what she was told.

"And no sex with your husband tonight. Make an excuse. I'll call you tomorrow. If you've been a good girl I might give you permission to come then."

She bit her lip. Her heart was pounding. What he was asking was ridiculous. Crazy. Impossible. Especially the thought of refusing sex with her husband. It was Friday, and she knew Chris would want her tonight. But it was also intensely arousing and exciting. Somehow he had tapped her deepest submissive fantasies, desires that she hadn't even realised that she had.

"Is that clear, Helen?" he asked again.

"Yes, sir," she said softly.

He nodded at her, then went back to his computer keyboard.

Helen left his office and walked back to hers, savouring the taste and texture of her boss's semen. She took a tissue from the box on her desk and used it to absorb the secretions between her thighs. It was immediately drenched, so she took another. She sat down at her desk. She was in no state to work, and it was time to go home anyway.

All she could think of was that beautiful thick cock. The way it felt in her hand, the distinctive smell, and the taste still lingering in her mouth. And the deep, satisfied grunting noise he made as he climaxed. Her pussy muscles clenched up, needing something to clamp down on. She put her hand on her knee and slowly slid it up her thigh, remembering how he had touched her earlier before cruelly pulling his hand away. Her fingers crept higher. His blunt words reverberated in her head. Obedience. Self-control. No masturbating. In that calm but firm, controlling voice. But he would never know, she told herself, as she slowly eased her knees apart, closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, making her jump. It was a text. From him.

No touching yourself.

She gasped and glanced around the office. Was there a camera? Was he spying on her? Or was the timing of his message just a coincidence? She quickly pulled her hand out from under her skirt and put it on the desk.

Later that night, she put on a pair of thick pajamas and crept into bed alongside her husband, hoping that he was asleep. But a moment later she felt his hand on her waist, then reaching around to cup her breast, feeling for the buttons on her top.

The intense yearning between her legs hadn't gone away. She wanted, needed a cock inside her, and if she couldn't have Neil's, Chris's would do the job.

Again she could hear Neil's orders in her head.

No sex with your husband tonight.

She put her hand over her husband's, holding him still.

"Sorry, darling, do you mind, not tonight, I had a tough day at work with my promotion interview and I've got a headache." Would he accept that? Why couldn't she have thought up something more convincing than the proverbial headache?

Chris sighed and took his hand away.

"I love you," she said, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. She rolled over onto her side, trying to ignore the itch between her thighs and get to sleep.

Helen woke early the next morning after a frustrating night of vaguely sexual dreams that she couldn't really remember. But they had left a warm and sticky sensation between her legs. She slipped quietly out of bed, so as not to wake her sleeping husband, and went into the bathroom for a shower. The jets of warm water cascading over her breasts teased her, testing her resolve to adhere to Neil's instructions.

She dressed quickly, choosing some shapeless jeans and a plain shirt to avoid appearing too sexy to Chris. She went down to the kitchen to cook some bacon and eggs for him, and brought them up to him in bed. She was still feeling guilty for denying him his conjugal rights last night.

All through the morning, she tried to keep herself busy with household chores, tidying the kitchen, loading up the washing machine, anything to try to stave off the yearning between her thighs. But she could feel the phone in her pocket, feeling heavier than usual, a persistent reminder of what she was waiting for. She remembered that Neil had said he would call her today, at home, on a Saturday. But she had no idea when, or even if he would call her at all.

Her layabout husband was still upstairs. Probably playing with his phone, she thought. Perhaps looking at porn and jerking off. Well, she could hardly blame him if he was, after she had turned him down last night.

As she was taking the clothes out of the dryer, her phone rang. She snatched it out of her pocket and gulped. Her hand was shaking and her heart pounding. It was him. Her nipples started to stiffen in anticipation. She took the phone into the downstairs bathroom, shut the door, and locked it.

"Hello, sir," she said, in a breathy whisper.

"Did you obey my instructions, Helen?" The sound of his voice made her hands and stomach muscles clench.

"Yes, sir."

"Did you masturbate?"

"No, sir."

"Did you let your husband fuck you?"

"No, he wanted to but I said I had a headache."

"Good girl. Feeling horny?"

Just listening to his firm voice on the phone interrogating her and telling her she was a good girl was getting her wet. She closed her eyes and thought of the feel of his fingers inside her yesterday; the close-up view of his beautiful cock; the deep grunt as he came; the taste of his cum as it burst over her tongue.

"Yes, very horny. Please, sir?"

"Please what, Helen?"

"Please sir, can I play with myself, I need to come, please?"

There was a short pause as he considered her request. "You have my permission."

His words gave her a joyous sense of relief. Her legs felt weak and she leaned back against the wall. She could feel her hard nipples brushing against her bra as she moved.

"Thank you, sir," she gasped.

Her pelvic muscles were starting to flex, out of control, and she felt her heart pounding, pumping the blood down to her groin. Her panties were already soaked as her pussy squeezed its juices out of her.

"You may stroke your clit."

A twinge of pleasure shot through her. She realised that her pent-up need was so strong and the effect of his voice on her body was so powerful that nothing more was required.

"Sir, I don't think I need to touch myself, I just need your voice, please, keep talking to me," she gasped, as she felt the surge of pleasure building up deep inside her.

"I want you to come, Helen," he snarled. The thought of her getting off just from the sound of his voice seemed to excite him.

"Mmmm… Aaahhh…" she started to moan as his voice got deeper and firmer.

"Come for me now!" His order made her pussy clench up in response.

"Yes, sir, I'm going to come," she gasped in a shaky voice. She could feel the tension building up all through her body. Her head went back against the wall and her mouth opened. Her thighs clamped together as her body started to obey his command, seemingly under his control. She kept her eyes tightly shut, picturing his mouth in her mind, imagining his beautiful lips moving as they spat out the words ordering her to climax. She concentrated on the sound of his voice and the rushing approach of her orgasm.

"I want to hear you come." His voice was a deep, breathy grunt. She was breathing hard, gasping, panting, so surely he could hear that. She wanted to cry out and scream at the top of her voice, but knew that she shouldn't, or her husband would hear her.

"Aaargh!" she cried as the first spasm of her orgasm shot through her cunt. She tried to suppress her scream so that Chris wouldn't hear, but her body seemed to be out of her control. The hand clamping her phone to her ear was shaking and her other hand clenched up uncontrollably, screwing up the fabric of her shirt.

"Good girl," he growled again, triggering another wave of contractions in her pussy and her ass. She gasped and shuddered, clawing at her nipples. The feeling of release was so intense after suffering so many hours of orgasm denial. She had never experienced anything like it in her life, reaching a climax, fully clothed, with no direct stimulation, just his commanding voice in her ear.

"Ah… ah… ah…" she moaned, in time with her vaginal spasms as they pounded through her and then gradually faded. Her drained body slowly slumped down the wall to the bathroom floor. She was panting and her body felt drenched with sweat.

"You got the job. Come and see me next Friday to sign some forms and discuss the details."

"Yes! Thank you, sir!"

Suddenly she heard her husband come down the stairs and call out, "Helen, you okay? I thought I heard you shout out?"

"Yes, sorry, that was my boss on the phone. I was celebrating. I got my promotion!"

Published 
Written by NicolasBelvoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments