Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Help Rewarded Chapter 1

"Christie is rewarded for completing her probationary period"

23
13 Comments 13
34.5k Views 34.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Christie, you have been working for me for three months and we have established a fabulous “friends with benefits" relationship. You seem to be aroused more by the fact that you know you are having relations with a married man, than by my sexual prowess. This is fine with me, because in my mind, anything that heightens a woman's pleasure, short of pain, that I can create for her, has always been my goal to provide. I adore women; it's that simple!

You have accepted the dress code that I established only for you. It probably helped when I provided you with a $5,000 credit limit at a few high end stores so you could re-work your wardrobe . Also working with the women in those stores, with whom I have developed a working relationship, has certainly been of great value in knowing what I like and how you can please me with your spectacular eye candy body. You always look so hot. And today is no exception. In fact, you look more sexy and sensual today than I can ever remember; a feat not easily accomplished. You always look great!

Per my request you have started your work day today by meeting me at 7:00 AM in my office. You appear in my doorway looking oh so delicious. “Good Morning, Mr. Anderson,” you greet me with the smooth sultry voice that immediately ratchets up my libido.

“Oh Christie dear, come in, but please close and lock the door. I don't want any chance that we might be disturbed.”

As you turn to close the door, I take in the sight of that succulent ass of yours and I immediately begin to harden. I put up my hand as you turn back towards me, “Please dear, stop,” as I strip you with my lustful eyes.

My lord, you have outdone yourself today! Your hair has been done in a cute pixie style that highlights the wonderful contours of your beautiful face. Hoop earrings adorn your ears with their golden sheen and a simple diamond pendant adorns your long swan-like neck and dips to the top of your significant cleavage. Your make up is done with perfection, not slutty but just enough to brighten the sparkle of your almost translucent eyes. I love the lovely shade of lip gloss, and I immediately recognize the matching tone on your fingernails. It is like you stepped out of a session with a Hollywood star's make up artist.

You are wearing an off white silky blouse through which your perky nipples and half dollar size areolas can easily be seen; so fucking sexy! You have on a mid-thigh length beige pencil skirt that has about a four to five inch slit up the front of your left thigh. When you were facing the door I saw no panty lines, indicating to me that you have followed my instructions again that I want you to be sans panties while in my employ. Your long toned legs are an awesome display as they are clad in sheer black thigh high stockings, the tops of which peak out at your adoring audience with each step you take; such a sexy and teasing delight are you. I notice a lovely gold ankle bracelet on your right ankle and I love the sexy black patent leather three inch pumps that complete your very attractive and professional looking office attire.

Wow! You are a breathtakingly sensuous sight! I am most pleased with my most recent hiring decision. The subtle scent of your lightly applied perfume reaches and begins to fill my nostrils.

You display a look of total confidence as you allow me to drink in your beauty. “Please Christie come closer dear,” as I direct you to lean your pretty little bottom against my desk. “I have a small gift for you to mark the end of your 90 day probationary period.” I hand you a small gift box, decorated in green to match your eyes with a classy looking white bow. Your face brightens with your wide smile and shows off your oh so cute dimples, that you know I love. “Can I open it?”

“Oh yes, please do. As a matter of fact, I asked you to join me at this early hour hoping that we might be able to make immediate use of this token of my appreciation.”

“Oh really?” you state with a raised eyebrow, knowing I must have something erotic planned for you today; and you are right on mark with your assessment.

You open the box to find two spheres with a beautiful pattern on them that looks hand painted with an oriental design. They are connected together with a short string and one had a longer string jutting out from the other side. They are surprisingly heavy and seem to vibrate as you hold them in your hand. Hard to tell if the spheres are metal or ceramic, but they make a soft, almost imperceptible chiming sound. With each movement the weight inside the balls shifts and then vibrates; a subtle vibration, but distinctive.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

When they click together the chiming sound grows a bit louder.

“What are these?” you question.

“Chinese Ben Wa balls or Burmese Bells,” I reply. “I hope you like them.”

“Oh they are beautiful.”

“Well it is my intention to assist you in making immediate use of them. Any problems with that?”

"With you, I never have a problem, but I don't think I know how to use them.”

“Just sit here on my desk with a foot on either arm of my chair and I will show you how to use them.”

You move to sit as instructed but first say, “I hope you don't mind if I remove this tight skirt, I wouldn't want to get it wrinkled.” You unzip the hidden zipper on the side and lower the garment exposing your gorgeous pussy and ass to my excited eyes. Sitting back on my desk you part those strong thighs that have so recently had my head in their powerful grip, when I devoured your cunt last evening before going home to my wife.

Opening your vulva with one hand, and pressing the first ball against your opening you will notice the coolness of the smooth texture; perhaps a little colder than you might expect. The first contact will probably send a shiver through you.

Trying to slip the first ball past your opening, it slips along your wet lips up to your clitoris. It feels delicious, but you want the balls inside your cunt. It will take a firm grip and a surprising amount of pressure to get the first ball to slide into your vagina, but once it starts to move into you, it seems to pop right in. The second ball, now outside your, vulva is pressing against your opening held in place by the short string. Firmly gripping it and pressing it into your opening, it also pops in, as you feel a distinct click as the balls contact each other. The longer string hangs outside your pussy, much like a tampon string.

I explain that, “Everytime you move you feel the balls moving inside your vagina and the weighted balls may feel like they are sliding down, creating a fear of them shooting out of you. You will naturally clench you vagina to hold the balls in place. They will feel very strange, although very pleasant. With each step you will feel the balls click together and vibrate, stimulating the inside of your pussy.”

“It is hard to imagine that you will ever have been so aware of your vagina,” I imagine. You acknowledge my assessment with a nod and a smile. The naughtiness and vulnerability will constantly excite you, as your g-spot is stimulated with each movement and vibration.

“I want you to wear these all day to please me and to pleasure yourself.”

So, for the rest of the day, I see the oft dreamy expression crossing your lovely face. We make eye contact and, with that certain look, acknowledge the affect this small gift is having on your smoking hot body. They keep you on the edge of a climax all day.

As I approach your desk about fifteen minutes before normal closing time, I hear you on the phone and suddenly understand from your side of the conversation, that you are talking with my wife.

“Yes, Mrs. Anderson, I am sorry that you have prepared his favorite meal, but it has been so busy and this recent case we are working on is so complex that it will be necessary for Edward to put in a number of hours this evening to complete the deal scheduled for tomorrow morning.”

“No, Mrs. Anderson, he asked me to order in so there is really no need to worry about his evening meal.”

“Oh you are more than welcome. I know, he is a very hard worker, but he only has you and his family's welfare in mind when he puts in his long... hours.”

As you hang up the phone, I ask, “Deal, what deal?”

You look at me like a woman crazed with lust and say, “Here's the deal. I just bought us several hours of 'personal' time. You have driven me crazy all day with your loving gift. And now, you are going to feed that hard cock of yours to this hungry pussy that has been worked up all day, just on the edge, but never allowed to release. As soon as this office clears, you are going to lay this lovely body of mine across your desk, remove your little gift and fuck the living hell out of me. You are going to fill my hot contracting cunt with your love cream as many times as you are capable of producing. Then and only then am I going to release you to go home to your wholesome family. Deal?”

“ How could any man in his right mind turn you down Christie? I assure you that I am in my right mind!”

Published 
Written by oz99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments