Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Help Rewarded Chapter 2

"Christie's reward and Edward's too"

9
7 Comments 7
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I secured a few hours of time for Christie and I to “work on the final touches of our deal,” at least as far as my wife is concerned. When the office was clear of co-workers, this angel appears at my door and I know, no matter how much control I think I might have over this vixen, she is beginning to understand “pussy power.”

You stop in my door-way with your hip cocked to one side and the look on your beautiful face is that of knowing that you will have your way with me and make it seem like I am in control, i.e., pussy power … you can feel it. But the gracious and erotic thing about it, you would never throw it in my face; that is really where the power resides, knowing I'm eating out of the palm of your hand. I am, actually now, your toy!

“Hey beautiful! How are you doing with your little gift. It appeared to me a few times today that you were having some difficulty concentrating on your work,” I smirk.

You saunter forward and with each sultry step, your stockings captivate my aroused attention, as they tantalize through the slit in your skirt. I get up from behind my desk and our bodies crash together in a wanton embrace followed by a salacious kiss. Our hands are a blur unsticking blouses and shirts, fumbling with buttons, belts and zippers. Our tongues duel in wet hungry kisses. Pulling off item after item of clothing, when one of us struggles with the other's various clothing item, we help each other in our mutual quest to rid ourselves of all clothing and unite our naked bodies in raw lustful desire.

In one sweeping motion, I swipe my desktop clear as all items go flying and crashing to the floor, rattling loudly when hitting the hardwood floor. No concern is registered by either of us as to the noise we are creating, we are so mutually consumed in our drive to couple. Our bodies locked together, I gently lay you back onto my desk. Our hungry mouths are relentless in need to pleasure each other.

Suddenly I draw back and gaze at you, a young beautiful woman so sexy and erotic before my eyes and I smile, giving you pause. You reach to bring me back upon you, but I stop and remind you, “do you think we may want to remove a certain toy to make it possible to let me totally take you?”

You giggle, “I can't believe I actually forgot about your little gift. I have been so worked up into a state of frenzied need all day, they almost seem to have become a natural part of my body. But perhaps it would work a little better if that little task was attended to.”

“May I?”

You nod as you open your sexy thighs to facilitate my efforts. I gaze upon your wondrous womanly center, glistening with the aromatic dew coating your aroused vulva, with the small string protruding so innocently. I take the string between thumb and finger and tug gently. The lips of your sex begin to spread and open as the first ball prepares to break free from its hot, wet cell that has captured it all day. I am almost overwhelmed with the erotic sight of your quim as it releases this ornate toy and the ball pops into the open.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Your pussy is visibly throbbing as it oozes copious amounts of your tasty nectar. I continue to pull on the string and the second Ben WA ball makes its exit. Your sex is opened now like the petals of a beautiful flower … what a vision.

You tap me gently on my thigh, clearing your throat and awakening me back to the moment at hand, with your captivating smile, you say with a sultry tone, “Uh, did you forget about me?”

We both laugh at my total lack of registering that we are indeed two people about to consummate this loving relationship, not just some perverted voyeur lost in the haze of the beautiful display before his excited and glazed over eyes.

“You know I'm the one attached to that needy cunt. You think you might be able to accommodate the lady?”

“Sorry Christie. I was just so taken by the sight of that display; it has to be the most erotic and sexy exhibition I have ever witnessed.”

“Why thank you Edward. I'm happy that you enjoyed that, but this slut needs that hard cock of yours used on me to give me the release you have teased me with all fucking day. So if you don't mind, Mister will you please just slam that prick inside of me … NOW!”

As I slip between your splayed open thighs I guide my throbbing manhood up to the lips of your pussy and paint the head with your juices, sliding just along the length of your pussy, but not entering, as I continue to tease you.

“You fucking bastard! I said I need that cock and I need it now!” as you grab an ass cheeks in the strong grip of each hand and jerk my hips forward, my cock slams fulling into your hot cunt. “Yes, oh yes! Fuck my needy cunt! Fuck me you horny bastard! Give me that cock your prissy wife just doesn't know how to take care of; that throbbing hunk of man meat! Give your slut what she needs!”

After repeatedly withdrawing and slamming back home for several thrusts, I turn us over until I am laying on my back and you are riding my cock cowgirl style. “There, wench. You are now in control. Use that cock to satisfy that whore cunt of yours! Fuck yourself for all your worth, slut!”

You ride me and I am buried in your quim to the hilt as you rub your pelvic mound hard against my manhood. I alternate between the attention I give your clit and sucking those fabulous nipples deep within my hungry mouth, with the suction of a vacuum. You arch your back as you are lost in your orgasmic lust. Your breathing is labored as wave upon wave of release roles through your thrusting body.

At the height of your passionate release you feel my pulsating prick spurt shot after shot deep within your contracting womb. You collapse forward with our bodies still joined as one. I am not sure if you have passed out and inquire, “Are you okay baby?”

You moan, “Mmm … I'm more than just okay. I have never been fucked so wonderfully in my life Mr. Anderson. That is quite a benefits package you have here Mister.”

I stroke your back and your lovely breasts feel wonderful pressed into my chest. My skin and your skin almost melting together … mmmm

Published 
Written by oz99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments