Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Help Rewarded Chapter 3

"Christie's duties are expanded"

14
10 Comments 10
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“So you like the benefits package available to you here Christie?”

“Honestly, most are what I have come to expect from any employer Edward, but I must admit that I am particularly impressed by the benefits that you deliver in an, oh, so personal way! In actuality, benefit packages have never really excited me before. However, because my boss delivers the most exciting benefits in such a personal manner, I have to say your package is substantially more enticing than any I've ever run across. But I do have one or two questions.”

“Oh? And what would that be?”

“Well sir, this is a small office, I hope the other employees don't think that you are showing favoritism.”

“No Christie; you see each of us has our own independent practice. Each of the other people in our office are actually just housing their practice in this office, pay rent and you are only person employed by me. None of the other guys answers to me. So their benefits are provided by Home Office. You are my only employee and therefore, the only employee for whom I am responsible. And, you are the only employee who receives my 'personal' benefits package. I do so hope you are enjoying the personalization of your package.”

“Oh I see. Okay, but with your package provided to me; does your wife get upset with your ample assets being shared so generously with your employee? I mean the wardrobe, and your very personal accommodations to my needs; doesn't she think that's a little over the top?”

“Christie, Mrs. Anderson is provided for in a lifestyle that is substantially in excess of anything she would have imagined in her lifetime. The only concern she might have, if she fully understood the extent of the benefits I provide to you, might be how is would appear to her country club social circle. You see for her sex is a chore and strictly an accommodation, provided begrudgingly as a 'wifely duty.' So, in an effort to not embarrass her, you do understand that the benefits that are provided and so enthusiastically accepted by you is private and never to be disclosed, even by innuendo.”

“Oh yes, I fully understand our privacy practices policy and the importance of protecting this information.”

“You may have also noticed over the last quarter that a lot of my time is spent out of the office, out of town actually. I have clients all over the state and in several of the surrounding states. Christie, I have decided to expand your duties to accompany me on those overnight business trips. Do you any issues with this expansion of what is expected of you?”

“Edward, I told you when I started here that you are the boss and I would willingly accept anything you deem to be part of my duties. And I did mean anything! You are in charge.”

“Good! You need to book us a flight to Tampa for tomorrow afternoon. Also we will need a suite for two nights as I have set up meetings with several clients in the area. Make it at least a 4 star hotel. It would be best if they had facilities for nude or at least topless sunbathing; Christie I prefer no tan lines, at least on your top … “

“I guess I don't fully understand Edward. What will my duties be while you are meeting with your clients?”

“Young lady for certain clients, I would like for you to come along to provide some eye candy, nothing more, but by far for the majority of your time, I'm afraid you will have to work on your tan. Does that sound like something that you would enjoy as part of your expanded duties?”

“Like I said, anything to help you close sales and, if you think a little eye candy will sweeten the deal, my slightly exhibitionist side actually gets my juices flowing. And working on my tan? Uh, yeah, I think I can handle that,” she giggles.

So Christie embracing her new duties, immediately sets out to make all the arrangements. An hour later Christie pops into Edward's office, while he is engrossed in the details of one of the client's accounts. He doesn't even look up to acknowledge Christie. Edward gives her short, barely intelligible answers and acknowledgments as she tries to excitedly fill him in on the arrangements she has made. So this little wench has an impulsive thought and decides to act on it, to gain his attention. She has worked herself into a highly aroused state, while booking everything; her panties are soaked with the nectar flowing from her pussy. She reaches under her skirt and pulls her tainted thong down her sexy stocking clad legs and removes them. She stands up. Edward still pays her little mind. She drops the thong right in front of Edward's face and they land with a splat on the paperwork that had captivated his attention.

“Hey! What the fuck?”

“Well, are you going to listen to me or you going to fuck that paperwork?”

Edward can see Christie is visibly upset with his lack of attention, but protests, “You just fucked up this paperwork.”

“So I'll print another set.”

“You know, you're right … when I ask you to do something, I should give you my undivided attention.”

“You damn right you should,” Christie huffs “you know I'm not that mousey wife of yours. I expect a two-way relationship here. When I speak, I want your attention that same as if you are speaking to me, you know I give you my rapt attention.”

“Ok, ok. Let's not get your undies in a bundle here… oh, I guess they are in a bundle; a sloppy wet bundle.” They both simultaneously burst into laughter. “Come here my pet. I need a break from this crap anyway and my lord, what a lovely break you make. What do you have for us?”

Christie rattles on excitedly about the accommodations, flight, rental car, facilities, etc but Edward is mesmerized by her lovely body leaning against his desk with those long killer legs, oh so sexy and his mind fogs over with desire for her.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

Not listening to a word she has said… “So, Christie the car will pick us up here and then we will be off for two days to Tampa, right?”

“Uh, Edward, have you heard a word I've said? The car will pick us up here at 9:30 tomorrow morning, but actually, I took the initiative to book the suite for four days and three nights. You will be working hard and I thought you would want an extra day to unwind… and perhaps we could spend most of our extra time in bed, umm… relaxing.” She giggles in her sexy little flirty way. Edward notices Christie spreading those knockout thighs of hers ever so slightly… OMG!

Her eyes follow his eyes directly to the top of those taunting thighs. Christie tantalizingly spreads her legs at least another two inches wider. “See anything that might catch your interest?”

Placing his hand between her thighs and moving it up under her skirt, “Um, it's not really in view just yet, so I guess I'll have to employ that course I took in college; 'Anatomy by Braille.'” His fingers come in contact with the lips of her moist cunt; oh so wet and soft and so warm. She spread her legs wider and he sinks two fingers into her steamy center. Thoroughly coating his digits to the point of them literally dripping with her fragrant and tasty juices, he raises them to his mouth, cleaning each in turn while never averting his eyes now locked in a lusty gaze with this lovely young goddess. “Christie, mmm, the very taste of you … oh damn very good … “

He again rubs the inside her sexy thighs, over her silky stockings and then above the dark tops, lingering in the feel of her legs that she realizes he has come to crave. Christie is swooning with his slow ministrations, but eventually he raises his hand higher under the cloaked confines of her short skirt. He rubs circles around her aroused clit and then slides his fingers through her love channel, finally again sinking his fingers deep within her hot cunt. She is slowly, erotically humping his hand as he massages the front wall of her pussy, teasing her g-spot. Christie is so aroused that she has coated his entire hand in her aromatic nectar. Edward pulls his hand from beneath her skirt. Raising his hand to her lips and she sucks the liquid from his fingers. Christie is lost in the taste of her own hot sex and moans her delight.

Edward rises from his chair taking Christie into his warm embrace. They devour each other in the most salacious kiss. Their tongues dueling in a loving tango. The taste of her sex is strong and oh so exciting. His cock is rapidly growing harder as her ample breasts push into his chest. His hands taking each of her perky ass cheeks in his firm grip, he pulls her mound against his raging erection. He pulls back slightly and captures her lusty gaze, while they both realize the wanton desires of the other. They both smile as their hands begin to unclothe the other.

She whispers, “Perhaps the couch would be a little more comfortable than your hard desk.” They reach the couch just as the last remaining item of clothing is discarded. Edward lays back into the rich leather beneath him as Christie raises her long sexy leg to straddle his torso. Stroking his hardened lance with her soft hands and long fingers, she dips down to tease the head of his cock with her talented tongue, now darting from between her full beautiful lips. She licks up and down his shaft and then lower to take each of his balls in her warm, moist mouth, sucking so tenderly. Her journey continues back up his shaft and then she takes the head in her mouth, allowing some saliva to escape and run down his full length.

Christie then rises up and with his cock in hand rubs the head the full length of her wet labia and teases her clitoris with it's spongy head. He feels her heat and his need rises to take her. Thrusting his pelvis, Christie shifts to render his movement useless. She smiles coyly and says, “You may be my boss, but when you are in this position, I'm running this show, Mister.”

“Well if your going to run this show, let's run it. I need that hot cunt of yours! And, I need it now!”

“ Patience, patience … I have matters well in hand,” she giggles as she rises up and bringst his cock to her entrance and then she sinks down, as Edward teases her clit. Christie's eyes close as she relishes him filling her hot sex, giving her what she knew she needed when she walked in to his office. Her movements steadily increase in speed as she begins to pound her cunt with this wonderful intruder. Over and over she takes him deep. The breathing for both of them becomes more and more labored as they march on toward their ultimate release.

“Oh fuck I love your cock Edward! So fucking good… hitting me in all the right places! I need you to fill my slutty pussy with your love cream… oh I need it… need it,” she moans as she arches her back and is lost in her pleasured stupor.

Edward can see she is rapidly approaching her climax and knows he isn't far behind. He puts in some extra effort slamming up into her with all he has and finally feels his hot jism rising from his balls, through his pulsating cock as Christie's sweet pussy clenches and releases him repeatedly. He feels it and begins pumping stream after stream of his hot release into her delicate and captivating womb. “Oh fuck babe! You are so hot! I fucking love your sweet pussy … just fucking love it!”

Christie collapses forward with Edward's cock still lovingly embedded in her still contracting sex, as her succulent breasts push into his chest and his arms embrace her in their warm afterglow. Edward lightly rubs up and down the length of Christie's back and luscious ass as they enjoy this cuddle of affection. Christie moans her relaxing and calming enjoyment of this beautiful coupling and cuddling…. “mmm so delicious.”

After about a half hour they clean themselves up; get dressed and returned to those actual work items they need to accomplish before tomorrow's trip.

Published 
Written by oz99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments