Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Own Time

"Coworkers can't resist each other working late to meet a deadline."

21
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"A work of fiction."

"Whatcha got there, Sam?"

Vanessa leaned over my shoulder looking at the storyboard I was sketching into existence. She seemed a little closer than a work colleague usually should be. Or perhaps it was a perfectly normal distance between us that was otherwise largely occupied by her breasts. That stupid brain of mine, always imagining things to be more than they are.

I collected my thoughts on her question, for now.

"Check it out. Let me know if this reads," I said, pointing to the first panel. "Player-character is in red. Wolf character is in blue. I'm thinking of making an animation for countering the wolf's bite attack, but I have to use pieces we already have if I want to add it before the deadline."

She took the page from my desk - those breasts coming dangerously close to making contact with my arm in the process - and frowned at the keyframes in thought. After a moment, she took a hesitant breath as if her mouth was ready to speak before her brain was.

"Okay. I'm not an animator, but could you make him flip over the wolf? I get a little confused about who's who when they pass in front of each other like that."

Damn it. She was absolutely right.

"You are absolutely right," I said and checked the time on the nearby computer screen. "It's late in the day. I'm usually better at catching issues like that. Thank you."

One side of Vanessa's mouth tightened into a surprised smile. Perhaps she expected me to push back against her idea instead?

"See? I've been learning," she exclaimed, now fully smiling. Charming. She made me smile at that too.

"Yeah, well," I muttered, stealing the page back, "give me a few minutes and I'll draw it up."

With a parting pleasantry, she returned to her station to check in on her day's work. I flipped to the fresh side of the page, plotted some boxes, and grabbed the red and blue pencils. Quick, precise movements from the shoulder and arm made circles and lines on the page. Twitches of the fingers made folds and points in the lines. Moments became beats, and beats became a little story on the paper. By the time I finished, several minutes had gone by, all to create an animation that lasts only a second.

I was startled by a voice at my office door. "Hey, you done yet, Sam?" Vanessa. I looked at the clock.

"Just now," I motioned to the page. "Were you waiting on me? You should have left ten minutes ago."

She entered my office and took the page again. "I was looking at what it would take to make this idea work," she said, referring to the code. "We don't have anything that interacts like this anywhere else in the game. Even if you gave me both the player and wolf animations for this, it's going to take some special logic to put them together."

I hadn't thought of that. I took the page back and studied it, more for show than to find a solution, really. I knew a little bit of programming, but it wasn't my area of expertise. Vanessa leaned in again with that same professional closeness, her chest filling the space between us as if to try to guess what I was pondering.

"It's your idea, Van." I turned to face her. "How much do you really want it?"

She made an uncharacteristic fluttery blink of her eyes and moved back a hair. "Whaddya mean?"

"I mean," I said, holding up the page a little, "We don't exactly have any of these symbols needed for the animation either. So, if you think it's worth it, for clarity, or looking cool or something, we're both going to have to do a little extra work on our own time."

She understood that coded phrase. This project was already up against a milestone deadline. If we wanted this idea to make it into the project, we were going to have to do it after hours.

"Yeah," she concluded while leaning forward again. "I think this is way better than what we have currently. I'm willing to make it happen if you can get me the animations."

"Tomorrow, then," I said, and put the pencils down. "I can't stay today, but if you code it up, I'll have it done by six in the evening."

"Can do." Vanessa walked toward the door. As she left, she turned her head and torso cutely in my direction and shouted "Thank you, Sam!"

"Uh huh." The woman had just expanded the scope of my little addition, and now I was committed to it.

It took forever to sleep that night. I don't know why I always make extra work for myself like this. Am I really that gullible to a pair of hanging boobs?

I turned to my side. Yes. Yes, you are. In the dark stillness with little else to think about, my mind wandered to my colleague. Thoughts never hurt anyone, right? Besides, the odds of her actually coming on to me were negligible. This is probably how she acts with everyone. Or maybe - one of my biggest fears - this is how normal people interact on a daily basis and I've just been doing art for too long.

I turned to my other side and shook the thought from my head. Just enjoy it, I convinced myself. You worry too much. I closed my eyes and imagined the soft touch of her on my arm. I did my best to remember that pleasant shampoo smell of hers. And for a little while, I stayed with her like that in my thoughts, my mind at peace, until I slipped off to sleep.

Thoughts never hurt anyone.

I woke up before my alarm. I felt.. good! Following a warm shower and my morning routine, I realized I had an extra moment to shave. I usually leave a day or two of stubble, but today I wanted to look nice. I know, I know. Once a year whether I need it or not, right?

I got straight to work when I got into the office, as I now had a goal I was excited about. If I could get my list done a little early, I'd have more time to get Vanessa's animation done without eating too much into my evening time. As I was about to log into my computer, I saw something from the corner of my eye.

Vanessa, walking through the common area toward her station, and she was gorgeous. She was a vibrant splash of white and orange, wearing a cheery sundress. Summer sandals flip-flopped beneath her. She wore no makeup and never did, but her face had so much more color than usual framed by her shoulder-length hair, worn down for a change. Topping off this unusual-for-her outfit was a small gold chain around her neck with a trinket hanging comfortably above her cleavage. As we all tend to dress casually around here, the fun outfit stood out more than it might elsewhere. Playful, yet not overtly sexy, nor so professional as to be out of place among the rest of the team.

"Hi, Sam!" She waved as she passed. My screen went blank. It had timed out while I was staring. I tapped a key a few times too many trying to turn it back on in my surprise. By the time it did, she was already beyond my view.

Smooth.

Work flew by. Meetings happened and little team collaborations happened throughout the day as usual. I got to see Vanessa a couple of times, though our jobs don't always have us working together. I made note that others were looking at her too. Innocently, of course. A pretty girl draws the eye whether she wants to or not, and thankfully our team is as professional as it is close-knit.

Amy, a younger background artist, couldn't keep her eyes off of Vanessa's chest, probably as unaccustomed to seeing this much of it as the rest of us. Then again, I also caught her staring at me at least once. I felt the perfectly-trimmed edges of my beard with my fingertips and figured she was unaccustomed to seeing that as well. It felt good to be noticed. Maybe I should shave more often.

When five o'clock rolled around, I got to work. Several minutes of drawing later, this time on the pen tablet, and Vanessa walked into my office to join me.

"Oh!" I said, half-turning to face her. "Did you figure out the flipping stuff?"

"It went faster than I thought it would," she explained with a nod. "I had all night to plan it out in my head, so it's checked in now."

I made a large nod at that. She continued, "May I see?"

"Not much to show," I said, but I motioned her over anyway. "So I made the new symbols, and they're rigged already. At this point, I just have to..."

She was leaning over to the side again, watching with great interest. It was again that professional closeness, me and her and her breasts. Breasts which I could see quite a bit more of than she'd have wanted at this angle.

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

I straightened myself in front of the tablet. "I just have to key them on the timeline."

"The grid at the bottom?" she asked, pointing. The tiniest brush of air flew past me from the motion, greeting me with that lovely shampoo smell again. And, something else I hadn't smelled on her before, too.

"Yeah," I collected myself once again. "Wanna have a seat, Vanessa?"

She crinkled her nose in amusement. "My whole name, now?" She unfolded a chair and sat beside me, crossing her legs. "Is it the dress? It's probably the dress."

An invitation. I allowed myself to make a show of looking her down and up. "Yes, Van, you look great. So, the timeline…"

You could feel the heat radiating from her joy at being complimented. She sat straighter, and just a little extra color flushed her cheeks and chest. Then, as I explained the various controls at my disposal, her curiosity overtook her sense of accomplishment.

"What's this?" she said while scooting forward to reach my screen, so I showed her. After answering a few of her questions, she began guessing at others - correctly.

"Are you sure you're not an artist?" I teased.

"I'm barely even a programmer," she huffed. "Sometimes I think the only reason I'm still here is because I do a little bit of everything, poorly."

"Some guys don't mind that," I quipped. My eyes widened at what I had just said out loud, but she laughed at what she must have thought was a usual kind of joke from me.

"Yeah," she playfully punched me in the arm, "thanks."

I put the finishing touches on the animation, explaining my thought process along the way, and exported it to an asset directory. "You said your part is checked in?" I asked.

"Yep!" She straightened back up and let me reach for my keyboard and mouse. I pulled her changes from the server and started building the project.

"This will take a while," I grumbled. "I haven't built in about a week."

An error sound interrupted us before she could respond. Red text started flowing up the console.

"Shit," she muttered and gestured toward my mouse. "May I drive?"

I sat back in my chair and she took over the mouse. "Sorry," she said without aiming the words in my direction, "I thought this might happen. I couldn't actually test it without your animations." She found her place in one of the files full of what might as well have been hieroglyphics and leaned forward to type.

And then I felt it. Just a glancing touch, but her soft breast grazed my forearm as she typed. I think she noticed too because the sound of her typing slowed just a little for a moment. I for my part held completely still.

She resumed her full typing pace and as she finished, deftly clicking the Build button one more time, she slowly dragged her chest along my arm as she returned to her seat. Her necklace was last to leave and returned to its envious spot along her sternum.

The progress bar spun endlessly as my poor computer struggled to piece all the code together. "Yeah, gonna take a while," I said again, a little more quietly.

"That's okay," she replied just as softly, then slowly but assertively leaned into my side from her seated position.

I looked over my shoulder out the door. "Everyone's gone already," she said, snaking her arm under my armrest and hugging it a little bit. "We're doing this on our own time."

Ever the jokester, I left her an out just in case this was all an innocent mistake. "It was your idea, Vanessa."

She beamed. "Yeah, but I really wanted it."

I studied her eyes for a moment longer, and then went for it. With my other hand, I cupped the back of her head and pulled myself over to kiss her. She, with her arm still snaked around mine, pushed her chest onto my arm and opened her lips to me.

This position wasn't going to work much longer for either of us. Just as I was about to withdraw, she planted her lips on mine more firmly and stood up to move in front of my chair.

She ended the kiss with a needful exhale. "I heard," she half-whispered, "that you like sundresses."

"Oh? From whom?" I wondered. I honestly didn't know. It's not exactly something I talk about with my officemates.

"Does it matter?"

"No," I admitted as she moved a leg between mine. I held her knees in my hands and made small circles on her skin. She lifted the dress up to her thighs.

An invitation. I grazed my fingers patiently upward to her panties but found none. While this had many implications, I didn't stop to question them. I felt around her most private of places and discovered a trickle of her wetness dripping down. I lifted the dress the rest of the way and leaned forward to kiss it away.

Vanessa shuddered at the touch and held my hair tightly in her fingertips. With her last ounce of conscious thought, she pushed the pen tablet back on my desk and leaned herself against the edge. She pulled me with her and I obliged by burying my face into her pussy.

Words weren't happening by this point. She breathed out hard and hissed inward through her teeth with each lap of my tongue. I was in heaven. I realized that the other perfume I had smelled on her, I was being smothered in it. It mixed with that wonderful shampoo scent I loved so much to make something that absolutely intoxicated me.

I held her hip tightly, and with my other hand I placed the pads of my deft fingertips at her entrance. With a suckle on her clit, her whole body flexed downward to invite me in. Quick, precise movements from the shoulder and arm made circles and lines on her walls. Twitches of the fingers brought spikes in her breathing. With each passing moment, I composed the strokes of her pleasure into a beautiful painting.

I licked circles around her clit and lapped up and down when I wanted to feel her twitch. At last, little moans escaped her and she began propping herself up on her arm. I curled my fingers and pressed my tongue flat to her sex. She gasped to my delight. I did it again, and again, and with one final full-body flex her walls clenched around me and her abdomen pushed out much of the delicious pussy juice I had been playing in.

It seemed like an hour had gone by by the time we caught our breath, but the computer dinged that the build had completed in only a handful of minutes. She chuckled and I smiled, and then we both just laughed in exhaustion as she tried to stand back up on her own feet.

I wiped myself off with a paper towel and she dried my desk before sitting back down. "Hey," she cooed. "Whatcha got there, Sam?" Her fingers traced the obvious hard on pinned to my leg by the fabric of my pants.

But just then, we heard the familiar ding of the building's front door. I froze and she startled straight in her chair. We smoothed our clothes the best we could as footsteps clicked down the hallway and through the common area.

"Hey guys, you're still here?" Amy shouted on her way to her own office. "Oh, the wolf thing! Did you get it in yet?"

Vanessa barely held back a snicker and gave me a look.

"Not yet," I shouted back. "We were just testing something before we went home."

Amy waved as she walked by again, this time with some large bag under her arm. "Well, you'll have to show me later. Don't stay too late!"

Only when the front door clicked shut did we realize we were both holding way too still.

Vanessa spoke first. "This probably isn't the best place for this kind of thing, huh."

"No," I laughed. "At least I got you off in time, though."

"Right before the deadline," she quipped. I like her.

"Sam, listen." She pushed her breasts against my arm again. "I don't date coworkers, so please don't, you know."

"I know," I said, letting her not have to say it.

"But," she lowered her voice again, though there was no need to. "You were incredible. That was incredible, and I think I owe you one, don't you?"

I smiled back. "Tell you what," I said with a final quick kiss. "Let's get this thing tested, and then we can figure out how to finish this other project of ours."

"On our own time?" she guessed with a playful grin.

"On our own time."

Published 
Written by unfounded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments