Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Randi the Real Pain Killer

"A quick visit to the dentist for a toothache turns pleasurable"

5
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
732 words 732 words
I knew it was coming days in advance. I'd felt that uncomfortable twinge when I drank hot coffee in the morning three days in a row. And then at dinner, biting down on an uncooperative piece of steak; wham! Toothache.

It was easy to get an appointment with my dentist, and I usually looked forward to being in his office, particularly when he is not there; the hygienists are very friendly and cooperative and always make me feel good before I leave. That is, if I 'donate' to their private office fund.

My appointment with Dr. Rains was scheduled at 1:00 pm, his first appointment returning to the office after lunch. The pain was intense that morning and I went in early, hoping the pain might subside while I was waiting for him. As always, Teresa was there to make my life easier.

“Mr. Jameson, I see by the schedule that you have an appointment with Dr. Rains later today. Is everything all right?” she asked.

“Miserable toothache, Teresa, and I was hoping it would subside while I wait,” I confessed.

“Well, Randi has a fondness for redirecting energy and relieving pain, if you recall,” she said with a knowing smile. Indeed, I remember the first time I was introduced to their 'additional services' and Randi 'serviced' me while I pleasured Teresa.

“I’m ready for any help you or she can render,” I whined. Teresa found Randi and they ushered me into one of the exam rooms at the end of the hall.

“Drop your pants and get in the chair, Mr. Jameson. I’ll check your tooth to see what the problem is while Randi administers your treatment,” suggested Teresa.

Naked from the waist down, I sat in the chair, lay back and Teresa began digging around in my mouth with an instrument. Then my day got better as I felt Randi’s breath on my genitals. I closed my eyes and let them both have their way with me. Randi was very skilled with her mouth and didn’t even use her hands.

Teresa poked my aching tooth and I felt a surge of pain and moaned.

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

Randi took her cue and started humming on my cock. Her saliva was running down my shaft, soaking my balls. Teresa began poking with a tiny tool in between my teeth as Randi worked her magic. Suddenly the toothache was gone.

“It looks like there was a small piece of bone stuck between your teeth, Mr. Jameson. Does it feel better now?” Teresa asked.

“Wow, that’s fantastic! Thanks, Teresa,” I said.

“I’ll go take you off the appointment list then,” she said, “and you and Randi can finish up.”

After Teresa left, Randi stopped just long enough to ask me, “How would you like it, Mr. Jameson?”

“Let me stand up, if I may,” I answered, “I want to see it happen.”

“Of course!” she replied happily. She moved so that I could stand and she knelt in front of me. Her mouth began bobbing up and down, just over the sensitive tip as she used a hand to lightly stroke me. Her eyes were glued to mine and I got harder. Her movements were deliberately slow, tortuous and effective.

She let me enjoy it for a long time and when I moaned out loud with pleasure she slowed down even more. I opened my mouth, gasping as I felt the surge coming. She lay the tip of my cock on her tongue and stroked slowly as I flooded her mouth.

I watched my cum pool in her mouth and her eyes never left my face. She didn’t stop pumping until I was drained and I slumped in front of her. She closed her mouth, took a huge gulp and licked her lips.

“I hope that helped, Mr. Jameson,” she said sweetly.

“I’ve never felt better, thank you, Randi.”

She stayed as I got dressed and then accompanied me to the lobby. She approached the receptionist’s desk and said, “Mr. Jameson has a credit on his account. There’s no charge for today’s visit.”

I was astonished and I looked at Randi. She smiled, winked and said, “Thanks for coming, Mr. Jameson; see you at your next regular cleaning.”

Leaving the office, I decided that I was going to eat steak with bones in it more often.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments