Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rubbing Up To The Boss

"What happens when you're in a room alone with the boss"

53
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation from Car Ride For Lunch. A little fantasy I've had about my boss..."

A manager from another office was visiting Mr Daniels today so I kindly offered my desk to him whilst he was there.

"Thank you, Kat, that's most gracious of you. It will only be for an hour or so, then Mr Fox and I are off for lunch," said Mr Daniels. I curtly nodded, grabbed my laptop, and went into the meeting room down the hall.

After two hours had passed, I could still see that Mr Daniels' car was still in the car park, meaning he hadn't gone for his lunch yet. I got up and decided to go and check on him. As I approach the office, I can see Mr Daniels is at his stand-up desk and I notice that it blocks the view Mr Fox has of him. A thrilling thought comes into my head of what I could get away with now I know Mr Fox would not see us.

I knock quietly on the open door and ask, "I'm sorry to interrupt but you couldn't show me where to find a document could you Mr Daniels? For the life of me, I just can't find it!"

"Yes, of course, come over to my desk, it will be easier for me to locate in here," gesturing to me to stand next to him. "Which one do you need?"

"Well, I can't remember the name I saved it as, which is why I'm having difficulty finding it. It's the one that contains all the recent purchases from our big client." I move closer to him whilst he opens up the document folder.

"Ah, I think that will be in the Accounting folder, have you checked there?" he asks.

"Yes, I did," I say as I point to the folder he's just opened up, "but there's so many folders and files, I've got no idea where I would have saved it."

As I move my arm back down towards me, I gently graze my fingers against his thigh in the hopes that I'll get a reaction and I'm not disappointed. His leg twitched and as he looked towards me, he slyly giggled. After looking up to see if he could see Mr Fox sitting at the desk opposite, he realises that the stand-up desk is blocking his view of us. He then purposefully moves himself even closer to me so that our legs are touching.

I move my left hand across his thigh with more purpose this time and start to rub it gently. As I do this I can see he's liking the touch so I move my hand slowly toward his groin. He twitches again and I can feel his pants moving. I quickly look down to see the bulge in his pants starting to show and raise my head with a shy smile.

"Hmmm, this might take some time to find," he says with a sly grin on his face. Mr Daniels moves away from his computer and over to Mr Fox. "Are you ok if we postpone this lunch to another day? The data needed from this document Kat is trying to find is due today so it's a priority right now."

"Yes, of course, don't worry about it. I'll be in touch to schedule our next meeting." Mr Fox stands from the desk and shakes Mr Daniels hand, then grabs his things and proceeds to leave the room. All of a sudden, I realise we are alone and what feels like a million butterflies start fluttering in my stomach.

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

Mr Daniels walks back to his computer and instead of moving back to the same position he was in before, he stops right behind me and whispers into my ear, "Do you know what you're doing to me, Kat?"

He grabs my hips hard and pulls me closer to him so my ass is now feeling the bulge grow even more. I start to grind into him slowly and he matches the pace and grinds back. I moan just a little, but not too loudly so that I don't get the attention of those in the next room.

His hands move to the back of my thighs, gently feeling their way up under my skirt and to my hips, touching bare skin and making me shiver with excitement.

He notices I'm wearing a thong. "I only wear this for you, Mr Daniels," I say seductively and he pushes me away slightly so that his hands can grab my ass. He starts to rub my cheeks and squeezes them roughly.

"This is a fine ass, so soft and inviting," he says quietly whilst fingering the strap to finely touch up and down my crack with the tips of his fingers. I moan softly and push the back of my head into his chest whilst biting my bottom lip.

He gradually moves his hands back over my hips and to the front of my body, softly feeling my pussy over the top of my thong. He can tell how wet I am and I can tell by the rock-hard cock against my ass that he's enjoying this.

"I can't help it, Kat, I need to touch," he says as his left hand moves my thong so delicately, careful not to make too much noise. The fingers of his right hand glide over my wetness and he leans to my ear and moans with that very first touch.

I stifle my own moan but I want to do it so badly. He moves his wet fingers up to my mouth and asks me, "How does it taste?"

I take his fingers in my mouth and lick my own juices off him. As I do this, my right hand moves to my pussy to get some of the wetness onto my fingers. I raise them to his lips and say, "Taste for yourself."

He grabs my hand and guides my fingers into his mouth. "Mmm, I've wanted to taste you since our last car ride," he whispers and he moves his hand back down to get more, gently rubbing my clit as he does.

My knees are shaking so badly. All I want is for him to put his fingers inside of me and finger fuck me whilst I'm grinding into his cock. At this point he is so rock hard, it feels like his cock is fighting to get out.

Just then we hear a cough from the room next door and it sparks us out of this intimate fantasy and back to reality.

We look at each other and giggle. He licks off the last bit of my taste from his fingers and I grab his cock through his pants and whisper, "I still want this..."

I move away from him and say out loud, "Ah, there is, so silly of me. I called it 'Recent Purchases'!" With a wink, I walk back to the meeting room, feeling his eyes watch my ass as I walk out of the door.

Published 
Written by kittycranberry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments