Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Screwing a student

"I hope we can do this again..."

5
0 Comments 0
35.9k Views 35.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I was having a long day at my job as a tutor in the institute where I work. My name is Kissovak, and I tutor graphics design. It was already past my usual time for home. As exam time was nearing, students were coming after class hours with some things they needed help with.

Just as I finished my work and was getting ready to leave for home, someone entered my office and locked the door. I was surprised to see one of my students; what confused me was why she locked the door. She had been coming to me for a long time, whenever she had been having doubts or did not understand something. It shocked me that she locked the door today.

She was wearing jeans and a long t-shirt which fitted her loosely. Her bag hung over her shoulder, and although she was looking tired there was a different shine in her eyes. She dropped herself in the chair across my desk and took long, deep breaths. With the in and out breathing, her not-so-heavy breasts were moving beautifully.

All my attention was drawn to her mouth, as she breathed loudly through lips which were soft and coated in red lip gloss. Her tongue moved over her sexy mouth once, then twice and then thrice, each movement sexier than before.

She dropped her bag and turned towards me. With a sweet smile she said, “Sir, I was wondering me if you would help me with certain color aspects I was planning to use on a project. I needed your guidance.”

I told her I would help her with whatever she needed. She asked if I had time right now to work on it. Although I wanted to get home, I said yes. She took her iPad out and started asking questions. I was busy explaining to her when her hand moved to mine and she started moving her fingers across my hands.

I was amazed by how relaxing it was feeling, and did not stop her even though I should have. There was always the risk of being caught, as we were in office. Seeing that I was not objecting, she furthered her movements by rubbing her foot on my leg. I was alarmed when she did that.

When I asked her what she was doing, she simply gave me the most sexy look and spoke in a soft voice, “Nothing, sir, I am just checking whether my color selection is on the right track or not.”

By the time she finished saying this, she was already on my side of the table. I pushed my chair back and turned towards her. She lowered her face to my face and touched my forehead with hers. I was about to object and stop her, when she took advantage of my open mouth and kissed me.

The kiss was hot, desperate and wet. Her tongue was exploring my mouth. She took my lower lip and gave me a small bite. At this point I could not take it any longer.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I stood up, ending our kiss, took her in my arms and kissed her desperately. The kiss was making us breathless.

I broke the kiss again, pulled her up, and set her on my table. She cleared the desk of my books by pushing them with her hands. This made a loud noise, which made us go silent for some time. Both of us were looking at each other, thinking that someone would come for sure, but nothing happened.

She pulled me towards her by my shirt and started kissing me again. This time her hands were in my hair and on my back, and I too was moving my hands on her back and her hair.

Her hands started roaming all over my body. I was kissing her cheeks and her neck. Her hand reached for my dick, and at that exact moment I bit her ear lobe. She started rubbing me lightly over my pants.

My hands were busy playing with her boobs. They were soft, and I wanted to massage then, kiss them, and bite them. I pushed her t-shirt up and massaged her boobs through her lovely red-hot lace bra. I was amazed at how good they felt in my hands.

She opened my pants and was trying to push them down. I opened her jeans as well, and brought her down from the desk. We removed our pants and were naked from the waist down. I could feel her hot and wet core calling for me. My dick was very hard and leaking pre-cum already. I sat her up again on the desk, but this time on the edge with her legs around me and resting on my ass.

I lowered myself in my chair and started licking her pussy. She smeled wonderful down there, and her wetness betrayed her want for me. I kissed, licked and bit her clitoris. While doing this I inserted one finger inside her. Within no time, she came all over my hand.

We were already past any point of caring or reasoning. She took my cock and guided it right inside her wet and waiting pussy. She was so hot, as if on fire. All of me was inside her in just one thrust. I started moving slowly, but she caught hold of me and asked me to fuck her faster and harder. After some time I emptied my entire load inside her, and she too came once again. She was so exhausted that I was holding her in my arms.

A few seconds later, when we got our breath back, we realized that it was quite late. Picking up our clothes, we got dressed in silence. Before I could say anything, she came close and hugged me lightly. I hugged her back tightly and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

She chose that precise moment to kiss at the base of my neck and say, “I love you sir. Thanks for the great help in the color selection. I hope we can do this again."

Published 
Written by Kissovak34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors