Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzy's Work Experience

"Suzy gets a lot more than just work experience"

54
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Suzy was the oldest in her class. Her birthday in September meant she was already sixteen at the start of her last year in school. She was also ahead of most girls, her firm 36C tits had developed quickly. She had used her mother's vibrator and experienced her first orgasm. As school was drawing to an end, the class was sent to various places to do work experience. She had been given a job as a legal secretary in a production plant.

Suzy walked to the offices in her school uniform, since even though she was in the last year, the school insisted that every pupil wore a uniform. As the style at school was to wear skirts as short as possible, that they could get away with, knee-high black socks, her school shirt was a size too small, so it pulled across her tits, her black bra exposed between the buttons and her blazer open. Her long dark hair was usually tied back and up but she wore it loose for the job, just in a ponytail.

She went into the office; there was no receptionist, just a desk with a phone. She followed the instructions and dialed the number. It was answered by a man's voice. He told her he old be out shortly.

John came out to greet Suzy. She was not what she had been expecting. Instead of an old, bald fat man, Paul was much younger, slim build, slightly tanned. Suzy looked at him, her thoughts turning to how sexy he was. He shook her hand, opened the door for her, and asked her to go through to his office on the right-hand side of the corridor.

He went behind his desk, as she sat in a low chair. He asked her for her details so they could fill in her forms. Suzy was slightly nervous, she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Each time, her skirt rode up a lighter bit more. Paul looked up from the forms just as Suzy crossed her legs. He looked straight up her skirt at her tiny black thong.

Paul completed the forms and escorted Suzy to her temporary office, which had two other girls in. They would be showing her what to do for the week. The day went well. She got the hang of what to do. Helen, the older of the two girls, spoke to her like an adult, not a schoolgirl, and Suzy felt like an adult. Just before 4 p.m., when the office closed, Suzy got a call from Paul, asking her to pop in when she finished.

She went to his office. He was sitting behind his desk; now his jacket was off, his tie loose. He looked up and motioned for her to take a seat while he finished his phone call. The more she watched Paul, the more she felt herself getting hotter; her pussy was getting wetter, and her legs were open.

Paul finished his phone call just as the bell went to close down the factory. Paul asked Suzy if she need a drink. She nodded her head. Paul went a got a drink of water for her. She heard him saying goodnight to some of the staff as they left. As he passed her the drink, his hand brushed over his tits. It sent a shiver through her, enough to make her jolt, making Paul spill the drink on her. He apologized and started to brush the drips off her. She sat still, her body stiffening as his hand brushed the water off her. She felt powerless as his hand rubbed against her firm tits. He was in total control of her, no protest. Her hand was leaning back, her eyes closed, and his touch was gentle and felt so good.

His hand started to unbutton her blouse. She pushed her back further into the chair, her legs spreading wider. Her blouse wide open, Paul slid his hand into Suzy's bra. He was the first person to touch her hard nipples. His touch was light; it felt so good, her rosebud pink nipples getting hard, as his finger rubbed it. She leaned forward, pushing her blouse off her shoulders. Paul undid her bra, her straps sliding down off her shoulders, exposing her young, firm breasts to a stranger for the first time. She looked into Paul's eyes; she could see the lust behind them, but she felt the same way. She wanted it to happen.

She drifted down his body, over his chest, stopping at his crotch. She saw the bulge in his pants, her trembling hands moved towards it, she reached for the button on his trousers and undid it. She opened his trousers, her hand pushed inside his boxers, and she felt the warmth and hardness of his cock. Her first real man's cock.

Paul moved closer, he gripped her ponytail, pulling her back slightly as his cock got nearer her mouth. Suzy's tongue reached out, finding the tip of Paul's cock. Hesitant but eager, she licked the length of his shaft and took it in his mouth, Paul holding her ponytail, Suzy rocked her head back and forth on Paul's cock.

Paul pulled her to her feet and pulled Suzy to his desk. He sat her on the desk. Spreading her legs apart as she lay back, he pulled her thong to one side and pushed the tip of his cock into her wet pussy. 'Oh fuck!' she thought. So much bigger than her mum's vibrator, she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate Paul's cock. She involuntarily moaned as he pushed deeper into her. Her legs wrapped around Paul as he rocked his hips back and forth, sliding deeper and harder into Suzy's juicy twat.

Suzy moaned and grunted as she was being fucked in her virgin pussy, her fingers scratching Paul's chest as she begged for more. Paul's thrusts grew harder and faster, there was no holding back as he spurted thick cum into Suzy. Suzy knew it was coming and the feeling of her pussy filled with cum sent her over the edge to her orgasm.

Both of them spent, Paul stood away from Suzy and got dressed. Suzy picked up her bra and shirt.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

“You are going to fit in here very well, Suzy. We will see you next week. My twin brother Jack will be back then and I am sure he will introduce himself to you.”

Suzy got into her house, her body felt different, no longer was she the geeky virgin. She was a real woman. During the weekend, her parents went out, she sneaked into her parents' room, opened her mother's bedside table, took out her vibrator, and went back to her room. Lying on the bed, she recounted the image of Paul's cock, as she guided the vibrator in and out of r pussy. Her orgasm built quickly and she was soon soaking her bed sheet. She quickly returned her mother's vibrator.

At school, she was desperate to tell her best friend Jane but knew she couldn't, not yet. The two of them went shopping, Suzy buying a few small g-string thong, which barely covered her pussy. Jane questioned her as to why she wanted it, but just smiled as she paid for it.

On Friday morning, Suzy put the g-string in her bag, not daring to wear it to school. At lunchtime, before she went to the office, she got changed. She pulled her short skirt even higher and undid the top three buttons on her blouse, exposing her full cleavage.

On arrival at the office, once again, Paul greeted her at the door. As she brushed past him, she felt her tits rub against him; her arousal sent a shiver through her body. Paul told her to go straight through to his office.

Paul told her that the office was closing early that week, there was a work summer party that evening. All the staff were invited and as she was staff, she was welcome to join them, but Paul and Jack had given the staff an early finish at 2.30 p.m., and the two of them were manning the office until 4 p.m.

As he would be working around the office for the next hour, Paul told Suzy to work from his desk. He left and came back with some folders for Suzy to work through. Around 2 p.m., there was a knock on the door, then it opened.

“Hi, you must be Suzy, I'm Jack.”

Suzy looked up to see Paul's twin. They looked almost the same, Jack's haircut was the main difference.

“I will not be long, Paul and I just have a few jobs to do on the shop floor.”

Jack closed the door and went off.

At 2.30 p.m., Helen popped her head around the door, “Hi, Suzy, Paul said you were in here. Hope you are coming tonight. It is usually a good night. Bring your swimsuit!”

Suzy was almost finished when the door opened again. This time, it was Paul. He came behind the desk. Suzy leaned back against the chair. Her cleavage on full view for Paul as he lent down. He lifted her chin and kissed her. Her mouth opened to his tongue as his hand slid inside her blouse and squeezed her firm breasts through her bra. She felt herself already getting wet at the kiss. Paul told her to sit on the desk. He moved the folders to one side and pushed back his computer. Then slowly undid her blouse. He pushed it off her shoulders along with her bra straps, then undid her bra, exposing her round, firm tits with hard rosebud pink nipples.

He leaned forward, licking them and kissing them. Suzy threw her head back and moaned softly. She then felt another pair of hands on her, and her neck being kissed, and she knew Jack had joined them.

Jack pulled her shoulders back, while Paul slide his hands under her skirt, and she felt his fingers finding the edge of her g-sting and pulled it down over her thighs. He pushed her legs apart and his tongue found her wet pussy as Jack continued to lick and suck her hard, sensitive nipples.

As he licked her, Paul undid his trousers and slipped out of them; he had already taken off his boxers. Jack followed Paul. Together, they lifted Suzy off the desk.

Paul lay on the floor as Suzy straddled him, with help from Jack, she lowered herself, impaling herself on Paul's rigid cock. Jack walked around Suzy and held her head, her mouth open, ready to accept his cock. Suzy was lifting herself up and down on Paul's cock, her mouth being fucked by Jack's. Jack pulled away and walked behind Suzy. She felt a trickle of liquid between her ass cheeks. She turned to see Jack pour more over his cock and positioned himself behind her.

Paul pulled Suzy's shoulders towards him, Suzy's hips going up in the air. She felt Jack's cock pressing against her ass. She bit her lip as he pushed, her ass taking his cock. The pain eased as he paused, then she felt him going in deeper and pause again.

“Feel good?” Paul asked.

Suzy just nodded and moaned. Then Paul and Jack started to fuck her. The two cocks going into her in unison. There was no holding back her orgasm, either the first or the second, which was almost simultaneous. Suzy's whole body seemed to shake, her body covered in sweat and the cock pounded her ass and pussy, until they both exploded in her.

She collapsed on top of Paul, her body spent. Jack's cock slipped out of her sore ass, and Paul's slipped out of her cum-filled, soaked pussy. She just lay there trying to recover.

Jack was dressed by the time Suzy stood up. She had cum leaking out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs. Paul stood up and got dressed.

“So Suzy, tonight is the work party. We will pick you up at 7 p.m. and please bring a swimsuit. Helen is looking forward to seeing you later.”

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments