Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hinky Hygienist

"A scheduled teeth cleaning yields an adventure with a new hygienist"

13
7 Comments 7
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Time had flown so fast that I was surprised when Teresa phoned me yesterday to remind me of my appointment today for a cleaning. She also advised that she had scheduled a morning appointment, just in case I needed “additional services.” My cock stirred in my pants just recalling the “additional services” I had encountered during my last visit. Clients who wished to donate to the hygienists’ confidential office fund were always scheduled for morning appointments when the dentist was away, teaching at the university.

I withdrew some extra cash at the ATM machine on the way to the dentist’s office; I wanted to be prepared. When I checked in at the lobby desk, a new technician led me down the hall to one of the rooms that I had learned were reserved for “additional services.” Her name tag said “Tina” and she was drop dead gorgeous. Her blue scrubs seemed much tighter than most, and I began fantasizing about her “special services menu.”

Teresa gave me a warm hug as Tina left us alone. As Teresa prepared her tools, I inquired about Tina. “Does she provide additional services, Teresa?”

“In a way,” Teresa said. “She is a dominant lesbian, and she has a particular fetish, but there are possibilities if the client is generous and willing to participate in her special interest.”

“Oh, my God, I’m getting hard already, Teresa; what kind of fetish and special interest are we talking about?” I asked, almost drooling.

Teresa began cleaning my teeth, explaining about Tina as she worked. “As I said, Tina is a lesbian, so the most you could hope for would be to give her oral sex, but she doesn’t like men to do it. However, she may allow it if you participate in her favorite sex, which is riding a dildo.”

Teresa let me speak; “You mean, if I fuck her with a dildo she’ll let me eat her?”

“That’s a possibility but it would be between her and you, if you satisfied her first,” Teresa said.

“Would I get the usual customer discount if I make her come?” I asked eagerly.

“Not with Tina; she has a one option service, take it or leave it and one price; there are no alternatives or discounts.”

“I think I’d like to take my chances; will you set it up for me when you’re finished here?”

“For a special customer like you, Mr. Jameson, I’d be happy to.”

By the time Teresa was done cleaning my teeth, the front of my pants were soaked with precum from the pure speculation that I would have any kind of sex with beautiful Tina.

Teresa left me with a smile and an erection and within minutes Tina entered the room. Her smile was as gorgeous as her ass and she was friendly but quite direct. “Teresa says you like giving a woman oral sex; is that right?”

“Yes,” I said confidently, “I love to satisfy a woman and taste my rewards.”

“And you don’t mind paying money to do that, knowing that your own pleasure might be denied? She asked tentatively.

“With someone as beautiful as you, serving you would be my pleasure,” I said as charmingly as I could.

She turned around and opened a drawer under the counter. When she came to face me, she had a strap on in her hands. “The required donation is $200 and there are no discounts. I ride the strap on and if I choose not to come on it, I will allow you to satisfy me orally. If I do ride it to orgasm, I will allow you to tongue me as you wish afterwards.”

I was a bit puzzled, but she seemed confident that I would agree because she began to undress. I quickly followed suit and when we were both naked I asked for clarification. “Am I supposed to wear the strap on somehow?”

“Yes, here; I’ll show you,” she said. She slipped the straps around my head, placing the base of the dildo on my chin and she tightened it.

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom

Suddenly I was looking up the shaft of a black rubber cock sticking up from my face; not exactly what I had envisioned.

She tilted the chair again, reclining me on my back and she climbed up, straddling my chest. “There is one more thing that I forgot to mention,” she hesitantly. “You’ll need to stroke your cock while I’m riding mine; it turns me on to hear a fist slapping up and down. You can make yourself come if you want to, but it would be in your best interest to preclude it.”

I fisted my cock obediently as she continued. “Sometimes I reach a point when I’d rather be tongue fucked until I come, and watching a guy jerking his cock gets me off easily, sometimes more than once. So you would have the pleasure of satisfying me orally, drinking my orgasmic fluids AND taking as long as you want to make yourself come; it’s your choice.”

Her pussy was hovering over the tip of the cock and I watched as she worked herself up and down slowly, gradually taking in more and more of the shaft. She flexed her legs as her pumping fell into a rhythm. Soon the dildo was coated with her wetness and my cock was coated with precum as I struggled to satisfy her audible needs.

She heard my fist slapping the base of my cock and she closed her eyes and grabbed her tits with her hands. She mauled herself as she began to sink lower and lower on the shaft of the dildo. When she had consumed its entire length and her pussy was at the base, she opened her eyes, smiled down at me and asked, “See my juices? There’s plenty more of it, trust me.”

The urge to let myself come was becoming overwhelmingly powerful as she returned to riding up and down above my face. Every time she pressed down on it, her weight pressed against my chin and my cock ached. She looked down at me, put her hands on her hips and an odd look came across her face as she fucked herself.

She turned around to look at my fist, slowly but noisily stroking my wet shaft. “Good boy,” she whispered. “I’m gonna give you a special treat.”

She lifted up off the dildo, rose to her knees and unfastened the straps. She pulled the strap on off me and tossed it aside. She turned around, facing my feet, and planted her pussy directly on my mouth. I took my cue and drove my tongue into her.

She was so wet and warm that I could not suppress an immediate groan into her flesh. I pumped my hand on my shaft in sync with my tongue sliding up into her wetness. I was so horny that I wanted to drink from her and never come. But she had her own agenda. She replaced my fist with hers and wiggled her ass on my face.

My hands flew up to grab her hips and I instinctively began sucking on her clit. She moaned out loud, squeezed my cock and we both came at the same time. I sucked her clit, hood and all into my mouth and she jerked my cock, moaning so loud I thought the other hygienists might rush in to check on us. She nearly smothered me, which made my orgasm even more intense.

When she finally rose to her knees and stepped off the chair, I was panting like a rogue elephant, but my trunk was getting limp already. She adjusted the chair upright again, washed her hands and began getting dressed. I did the same and cleaned up the remnants of semen that I had unloaded. She was done and leaving before I was half dressed.

“It was good to meet you, Mr. Jameson. I hope to see you again soon,” she said with a smile.

When I reached the lobby to check out, Teresa handed me my bill. It read, “Deep cleaning, $200, discount for repeat customer and patient participation, $50. Total due: $150.”

I looked up at Teresa, who winked at me and whispered, “Obviously you made quite an impression; Tina’s never given a discount before!”

As I got into my car I licked my lips. I could still taste Tina. What a great way to start the day.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments