Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Promotion She Deserves: Part Two

"Rebecca and her assistant show their boss how much they deserve appreciation."

6
1 Comment 1
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The conference was held at the corporate headquarters in Richmond. Rebecca had been there only once before. During her original interview, they had flown her out to meet with the execs. She had impressed them so thoroughly with her experience and how she handled herself during the interview that they hired her on the spot for the Northwest Regional Manager. Rebecca planned to impress upon Mr. Marten that her experience and skills were much more valuable than the laughable two percent raise she was given.

Unlike Sales Managers, Rebecca did not accrue any additional wages due to commission. Her salary was her salary and she had only been with the company for three years. At five years, she would receive yearly bonuses, but how was she supposed to afford the lifestyle she had been promised without something more? She had left Judson & Long's offer on the counter, not even bothering to read over their promises after hearing what the execs here at TopTier were willing to offer. Now, however, Rebecca was sick of waiting for the end goal. Even a fifty thousand dollar bonus check was beginning to seem small when other Regionals were vacationing for the weekend on their private jets and she was sitting at home rewatching an old movie.

Rebecca walked into the corporate headquarters on the first day of the conference and walked with purpose directly for Mr. Marten office. Penny followed her a step behind, the click of Penny's heels were an echo of Rebecca's own steps. They were dressed to kill, Rebecca had worn a long black skirt and an ocean blue blouse with heels to match. Penny wore a black skirt as well, but her blouse was a bright red. They both wore professional glasses to complete the look.

The secretary paged Mr. Marten to let him know that they were coming, even if they didn't stop at her desk. Rebecca wanted Mr. Marten on the defensive from the beginning of their conversation. By the time they reached his office, Mr. Marten was just showing Leo, the Southeast Regional Manager, from his office. He held the door open for both Rebecca and Penny to join him in his office.

Mr. Marten was in his late forties, but image was everything to these men, and he didn't look a day over 35. Even through his shirt, Rebecca could see the muscles in his arms. He sat behind his desk, Penny stood by the door, and Rebecca stood in front of him.

"Ms. Landers, what brings you to my office so early before the first meeting of the conference?" Mr. Marten asked.

"I bet you could guess," Rebecca said as she took her glasses off and folded them in her hands as she sat down. "Wouldn't you say that my success in the Northwest Region has been well above par?"

"I would," Mr. Marten shifted uncomfortably behind his desk.

Rebecca leaned forward and set her glasses down on his desk, as she leaned back she crossed her legs, riding her skirt up. Mr. Marten's eyes betrayed a look, Rebecca's mouth did not betray her inner smile. "Under my guidance, TopTier has seen a six percent growth in client sales as well as a fifty percent growth in new clients. Is there something I am failing to do for you, Mr. Marten?"

"Not that I am aware of, Ms. Landers. You perform the duties of Regional Manager admirably."

Rebecca leaned forward more. Her skirt rode up to her thigh and Mr. Marten had an unobstructed view of the top of her breasts. "Then why did Leo get a ten percent raise while I only received a two percent raise?"

Mr. Marten failed to come up with an answer. Rebecca stood up and leaned over the desk, Mr. Marten's face was now leveled directly into Rebecca's cleavage. "Penny lock the door."

"Yes, Ms. Landers."

The door locked.

Rebecca towered over Mr. Marten now. She was on his side of the desk and she was unbuttoning her shirt. "As you said, we've got time until the first meeting. We should look into this discrepancy and make sure that the error is resolved."

Mr. Marten was speechless. Rebecca kept undoing buttons on her blouse. Once she reached the last button, she stopped, leaving her blouse hanging open. "Penny, I think Mr. Marten will need assistance in resolving this discrepancy. Please remove your clothes."

"Yes, Ms. Landers."

Penny stepped away from the door and removed her blouse in one fluid motion, revealing that the black lace bra she wore matched Rebecca's bra. With another step, Penny dropped her skirt to the ground, her toned legs sauntered across the office and up to Rebecca's side. "What now, Ms. Landers?"

"See that Mr. Marten can relax, maybe then we can resolve this discrepancy."

"Yes, Ms. Landers."

As Penny got into position, Rebecca moved back in front of Mr. Marten desk. Penny began to undo Mr. Marten's shirt, and when she finished, Penny threw it to the side of the office. She then helped Mr. Marten out of his trousers while Rebecca got his attention again. Turning her back to Mr. Marten, Rebecca let her blouse fall to the floor.

MuscleBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MuscleBear

Penny had helped her learn to move like this and Rebecca took her time stripping for Mr. Marten. While facing away from him, she slowly unzipped her skirt, bending to the side and then forward to stretch her ass and legs for him.

Then Rebecca slowly dropped to the ground and when she bent her ass back at Mr. Marten she left her skirt on the ground. She gave him a nice taste of her lace-covered ass, revealing that her and Penny matched more than just bras. Rebecca swayed her ass from side to side slowly, bent over for Mr. Marten's pleasure. When she stood up straight, she lifted her arms over head and spun slowly for him. Showing off her breasts and hips all at once. Mr. Marten was thoroughly enjoying the show.

Penny was behind him now, working his shoulders slowly like she worked Rebecca. Her delicate fingers brought a soft moan from Mr. Marten's mouth as he watched Rebecca move for him. Penny pulled Mr. Marten's chair back so that Rebecca could sit on it. Penny let go of Mr. Marten's chair and Rebecca used her ankles to pull him up to the desk. "Do you think we will be able to clear up this discrepancy?"

"I'm sure it's just a computing error," Mr. Marten responded as he stood up and pushed Rebecca back so that she was laying back on his desk. Only their underwear separated them now, Rebecca could feel his cock within his boxers, straining to get out. Rebecca ground her hips back into Mr. Marten.

Rebecca reached down and unbuttoned the front of Mr. Marten's boxers. Immediately, his cock slipped out and he started to grind his cock along Rebecca's panty-covered pussy. Penny slipped out of her own panties and then moved around to the front of the desk and straddled Rebecca's face so that she could reach over and pull her boss's panties to the side, allowing Mr. Marten entrance.

Mr. Marten put the tip of his cock at Rebecca's entrance but stopped there. Rebecca wasn't going to let him get cold feet now and she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him all the way in to her. His cock split her in half, or so it felt. It had been too long since she'd had a man. The pleasure was great and Rebecca let him pound away at her as she reached up and grabbed Penny's ass.

Rebecca was too lost in pleasure. She couldn't hear what Penny was doing to Mr. Marten as he fucked her. Rebecca might have been the one with her cock inside, but Penny was fucking him in her own way as they went, telling him how good it felt to have him pound Rebecca into her, how her tongue electrified Penny's pussy with each new thrust from Mr. Marten's cock.

The three of them went at it, with Rebecca stretched over Mr. Marten's desk, until Penny came. She let out a small scream and her legs clamped down on Rebecca's mouth, forcing her pussy harder against her boss's tongue. Mr. Marten reached out as she came and twisted Penny's nipple, bringing another pleasure scream and sending another wave through her body. As she came, she fell back into one of the chairs and Rebecca propped herself up onto Mr. Marten's desk.

Mr. Marten pulled his cock out of her pussy and stepped out of his boxers. Rebecca stood up against him and lowered her own panties to the ground. As she stood back up, she licked the tip of his hard cock. Mr. Marten kissed Rebecca hard on the lips and reached around behind her back, unclasping her bra quickly.

He was ferocious in his assault of her breasts, leaving small bites along her flesh as he devoured her. It felt like heaven being in his hands, and Rebecca was getting closer to her climax. Breaking away from him, she leaned over his desk and smiled at Penny, "Would you like to watch him fuck my ass, Penny?"

"Yes, Ms. Landers."

Mr. Marten did not need any more encouragement. He slipped his hand over Rebecca's wet pussy. He lubricated his fingers and then started to finger her ass to get it ready for him. Before he started in on Rebecca, though, Penny stood up from where he had ended up. She sauntered around the desk and grabbed Mr. Marten cock. She began to stroke his cock quickly and whisper things Rebecca couldn't hear into his ear. With her other hand, Penny began fingering Rebecca. Her fingers knew exactly how to please her boss; Penny brought Rebecca to an orgasm quickly.

As Rebecca was screaming in pleasure, Mr. Marten hit his limit as well, with Penny kneeling down and kissing the side of his cock. With a spasm, he began to shoot his cum onto Rebecca's ass. Three long streams of cum splashed against her skin. Rebecca's own orgasm left her panting against the desk. Penny removed her hands from both of them and gave Mr. Marten a fully involved kiss as Rebecca stood up from the desk and redressed.

Looking back from the door, Rebecca smiled at Mr. Marten, who was now sitting in his chair with Penny across his lap. "She will stay to make sure that the computing error is resolved."

This time the affirmation came from Mr. Marten. "Yes, Ms. Landers."
Published 
Written by maddsie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments