Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Publisher And The Author - Part 3

"Carl’s research for his novel comes to a climatic end."

10
8 Comments 8
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

For those of you who have not read The Publisher And The Author - Parts 1 and 2, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carl Herman, I am a writer of erotic novels. For the last two months, I have had a case of writers block and lack of motivation. My publisher, Nikki has taken it upon herself to help rid me of my problem.....

 

***

 

Nikki has come over tonight. Following our tryst in the great room, I find myself naked and tied spread eagle to my bed. The blindfold heightens my other senses as I lay there, pondering what other research Nikki has in mind.

"Your novel is about to get even hotter, Carl.

"Ding."

"Dong."

"W-Wha..."

"Shhh, remember there is no talking. I will be right back, Carl."

I strain to hear what is going on, all I hear are soft footsteps coming up the stairs and into the bedroom. The sound of a zipper being pulled down and soft moans fill the room. The sound of clothing being removed and falling to the floor can be heard as the moaning continues.

I hear Nikki’s voice, “Watch his cock grow long and hard, my love.”

There is movement on the bed, someone is straddling my face as the familiar feeling of Nikki’s lips glide up and down my shaft. A voice softly purrs as my cock grows under Nikki’s skillful mouth.

There is a sweet, tangy scent inching closer to my mouth as Nikki licks my scrotum. The source of the scent is now rubbing across my lips as I breathe in the intoxicating aroma.

A moan, “Mmm.” Escapes the woman’s mouth as my tongue licks the length of her moist slit.

Nikki licks up my rigid, throbbing shaft as the mystery woman and I pinch her nipples between thumb and forefinger. My tongue parts the swollen labia, swirling into the depths of the sweet honey pot.

“Ooohhh,” the woman moans out as my tongue searches for her “spot.”

Nikki takes the large mushroom shaped head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the top and under the ridge. The woman on my mouth, reaches down and rubs her clit as my tongue flicks at her g-spot.

Nikki takes my entire length in her mouth and down her throat. She sucks hard as her head bobs up and down. The pussy on my mouth is now flowing with sweet tangy juice. I swallow as much as I can, with some coating my chin and even my neck.

I feel the woman begin to shudder as her orgasm courses through her body. With one more flick of my tongue, she screams out as she pushes down on my mouth, grinding her bald cunt against my mouth.

Nikki has me near climax and she tells the woman, “Come taste his delicious seed, my love.”

The mystery woman lays on me, her breasts crushed against me as I suck on her puffy labia then flick her stiff clit with my tongue.

This woman takes my cock in her mouth as Nikki kneads my swollen balls. Her head bobs up and down on my shaft. Moving up, she keeps the head of my cock at her open mouth. Both lovers pump my throbbing shaft with their hand.

As the pussy on my mouth rises up slightly, a moan escapes my lips.

“Aaahhh.”

Pushing my hips upward, the woman keeps the cock head at her open mouth. With a couple of more tugs on my shaft, my seed spurts forth, filling her mouth. The woman holds the last load in her mouth.

“Kiss me, my love,” Nikki says to her lover. They share my cream in a very passionate kiss.

There is movement on the bed my rope restraints are being undone. Taking my hands, I am helped off the bed.

“Carl, you are at the foot of the bed. I want you on your knees with legs spread and arms outstretched on the bed.”

Following Nikki’s instructions, I feel my wrists and ankles being bound once again.

Candloly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Candloly

There is movement on the bed, a familiar scent wafts through the air, filling my nostrils. It is Nikki, offering her honey pot to me. I thrust my tongue past those puffy pussy lips and swirl my tongue over her g-spot. Nikki grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my mouth against her bald mound. Her juices begin to flow into my mouth as I move my tongue from her g-spot to her erect clit.

“Ooohhh,” Nikki purrs as my tongue flicks around the stiff nub.

Suddenly, I feel a tongue licking my anus followed by a lubed finger penetrating my back door. The woman flicks her tongue around my crack as she pumps my ass with her finger.

“Keep sucking and licking my cunt, Carl,” Nikki says as she rubs her pussy on my mouth.

With no warning, I feel something large against my anal opening and freeze.

“It will be okay, Carl. She will be gentle.”

I wait and soon feel the tip of a dildo push slowly into my anus. She stops, allowing me to get use to it before pushing on. Inch by inch the dildo is slowly pushed in.

“My love has the dildo completely inside your ass, Carl.”

Nikki grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me back to her honey pot. “Eat out my pussy as you get fucked, Carl.”

I start sucking on Nikki’s swollen lips as the dildo moves back and forth in my ass. The pain subsides and my sphincter muscle begins to relax. The woman reaches around me and strokes my hard cock as I lick the sloppy, wet pussy before me.

The sight of my ass getting fucked was too much for Nikki and her pussy juice flowed into my mouth. The woman fucked my ass fast and hard with the dildo. Her hand stopped pumping my cock when she felt I was about to come.

Nikki exploded in the strongest orgasm yet, cumming all over my mouth and chin. The woman pulled the dildo from my ass and the two of them untied me. I was pulled onto the bed and flipped on my back.

“Quick love, mount that beautiful cock!”

I felt a condom slip over my throbbing cock, followed by the woman’s wet pussy. She rode me with urgency as Nikki rubbed her pussy on my mouth. The woman bounced wildly on my cock and with my freed hands, I reached up and kneaded her breasts.

Nikki reached down and rubbed her clit furiously as I swirled my tongue over her g-spot. It wasn’t long before the three of us came together. The woman laid atop me with Nikki cuddling next to us.

We held one another until my cock slipped from the woman’s pussy. She slipped to my other side, I was now between the both of them.

“Are you ready to see who it is, Carl?”

“Yes Nikki, I am.”

Nikki slowly removed the blind fold and there next to me is her beautiful ebony secretary, Tabitha.

“Surprise, Carl!” They both squealed out.

“Yes Carl, we are lovers,” said Tabitha as she kissed me.

“Now Carl, I think you have enough material to finish your novel.”

“Well Nikki, let us all go shower and see if there is anything that can be added.”

“If you ever need any inspiration we will be happy to help you out Carl,” Tabitha said as she and Nikki each grabbed an ass cheek on their way to the shower.

 

The end

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments