Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel - Too Far Away

"Fantasizing about the guy down under."

3
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Names have been changed in the story to keep identity safe."

I had just gotten on my Xbox to relax for the night. I had a rough night at work and it was already one in the morning. I had gotten myself something to eat while lying down to prop my legs up. I always had to work the late shift because most of my coworkers hated it. I thought, it gives me hours and I'm normally up at that time anyway. I've always kind of been a night owl. 

I am twenty-seven working in a grocery store; even though it isn't the ideal setting, it gives me the flexibility to take care of my parents. The Superstore I used to work at did a point system; even if you gave them a doctor's note they still gave you a point. So this store I'm at now is very understanding if I need to call off for a family emergency or if I'm even sick. They know I wouldn't call off unless something was actually wrong.

I usually put on Hulu to binge watch some television shows I'm interested in while I eat. It puts my brain to sleep in a way. I can focus on how good my food tastes and makes my brain stop thinking of what happened in the day. I've had anxiety and depression that I try to take care of every day. They will never go away. I've had to figure out my way of dealing with them.

Those demons can make you drown. So working with the public can turn very bad, very fast. My anxiety shows its form when I get overwhelmed, then snap at people. My depression shows itself after when I feel bad for snapping and I apologize. Anyone who knows these demons knows that they can show themselves as complete opposites so you end up fighting yourself even more.

After I was done eating my meal for the night, I decided to go play a game. I like to play online because I have a microphone to talk to people who can't get to sleep just like me, who also usually understand the demons I have. You meet a lot of kinds of people on the internet. It's just like interacting out in the real world for me except you may never meet these people. Some people you get along with but others you don't so much. 

I had found these two guys who also had a microphone. We were all having fun. I can be a sexual being sometimes and at night it can get worse. I think it's just another coping mechanism my brain had come up with. If I thought about sex, I wouldn't have to think about life.

I'm a very sexual person. It led to me watching gifs of cartoons having sex which escalated quickly to watching actual porn. During this time, my father had bookmarks to porn sites. He didn't know that I had found them until he caught me watching porn and masturbating. I was intelligent enough to know how to delete history before I got caught, but this had gotten me grounded. So after getting grounded for my first and final time, I didn't tend to watch porn and masturbate. Until later, when I got my own computer in my room.

The two guys I was playing with on the game were making innuendos towards me. I went along with it as it always makes me feel good. I was flirting back to both of them but one caught my attention more than the other. It may be a cliché but this gentleman was the one with an accent. I hear accents all the time while playing games so I don't ever think much of it. Plus, they don't want you to treat them any differently just because of a little accent. I think it was the fact there was something else about him that I really seemed to gravitate towards.

He wasn't making dumb jokes like the other and he seemed more mature. I thought brains were always a turn on but I've dated some really stupid guys. I became friends with him pretty fast. I had to get up for work in eight hours when I finally managed to get off the game to go to sleep, all the while thinking about him.

When I got on my Xbox again after work, he was already on. I asked where he was from; he told me he was from New Zealand but lived in Australia for work. He absolutely hated it when someone would say he's from Australia. He took great pride at being born in New Zealand.

I don't know what it was about him but I loved talking to him. My anxiety had to rear its ugly head though. I was starting to think I was annoying him by messaging him every day. He would give me short answers but I finally worked up enough courage to tell him that I liked talking to him. He didn't believe it at first because he said people usually tell him to shut up. I didn't really want him to shut up unless he was doing something to me.

The thought finally sparked in my brain and I wanted to start something with him. It was, of course, late one night that I was playing some Minecraft while talking in a party with him. He had gone to go make himself some dinner so my brain began to wonder. I did have a boyfriend but we didn't see each other much. He also was what I mentioned before about being dumb. We had been having issues with him not putting me as a priority above other things.

I hadn't been thinking about doing anything before these issues came to light but as I started thinking about how horny I was, I thought about my Xbox friend, Daniel. I had learned he was twenty and still hadn't gotten his virginity taken. I didn't know how because, even though at this point I didn't know what he looked like, I could only imagine, 'What girl wouldn't like his personality?'

He could be a little rough around the edges sometimes but I wasn't one to judge. Everyone has their edges and more people should accept that. His maturity is what caught me at first. Even though I can act like a big kid, he still had that in him plus being serious when needed. I know life can be serious sometimes so I always try to make it light for my friends.

He seemed he needed it just as much as me. We clicked on that level. We became close when I was telling him about my issues with my boyfriend. He kept telling me the same thing, that I didn't deserve what was happening. My boyfriend was being dumb as everyone kept saying. He said I should dump him but I felt it was more complicated than that. My feelings were growing for Daniel but I felt as though it wasn't anybody's decision but my own what to do about my situation. 

NikkiBlondeJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiBlondeJ

I wanted to surprise him with something so as my brain went wild I decided to let my creativity flow through with a message on Minecraft. I found a quill with a book in my creative options and decided I would write something I would do to him. Of course, any guy would enjoy imagining a woman putting her mouth around his cock. I decided that would be the first thing I would write about doing to him. 

My brain started with this:


I would start to kiss him with my hand wondering slowly down his body, my hand gently ruffling over his shirt as I feel his warmth. My hand would gently grab his crouch as I feel a bulge forming. I'd nibble on his lower lip as I tug on it. I can tell that turns him on even more when my hand gets bumped by his cock as it pulses with pleasure.

He reaches down, as we kiss passionately, to unbutton and unzip his pants so that his cock comes bouncing out. It starts to stand up straight, poking its way out of his pants my hand slides over the top of it. I pet every inch up and down as we continue to kiss each other. He slides his tongue into my mouth as I suck on it and start twirling my tongue around it. I hear a slight grunt as I feel his cock bounce in my hand. My fingers are now wrapped around his shaft as I go up and down.

I pull away from him and smirk looking into his eyes as they beg me for more. I kiss slowly down his cheek then down to his neck. I take a nibble at his neck just enough to leave a red mark while gently sucking. I hear another groan of pleasure as I move my hands to take off his shirt. I help him take his shirt off over his head then continue to make my way down to his collarbone.

I started to kiss and suck on that sensitive area of skin then I'd start leading my way down his naked body. I kiss down the middle of his chest and flick my tongue down his stomach until I reach the tip of his cock. My lips reach out to kiss the precum that has surfaced on his head. It starts stringing from my lips for a little as it bounces back. His eyes would be staring down at me with his mouth gasping with pleasure.

I grab his tip in my mouth as it jumps with pleasure, slowly putting inches into my mouth, pushing it down my throat. I start slightly gagging on it until I jerk back off it. I remember the spot that he says is very sensitive. In this opportunity, I flick my tongue around and move it across the skin right under his tip that connects to his foreskin.

He shudders with pleasure as my tongue slides across his most sensitive part, taking time to slide my tongue down his shaft up to the same place again. He'd be sucking air in between his teeth, looking at me, getting even hornier at the view. As I get to the tip with my tongue, the precum would be a sticky strand that bounces back towards the tip again.

I grab his shaft with my hand then stick his head in my mouth. I start stroking up and down while slowly putting in every inch I can down to my throat before I gag. I wait a second to stop the gagging then slowly slide more down my throat, each time getting more and more down until I have to come up for a breather and his cock is covered in saliva.

The saliva is like dripping warm goo down to his balls. He puts his hand on my head and gets a handful of hair. I swear he could read my mind as he forces my mouth back down on his cock as I gag and tear up. I moan over his cock while I gag. I'm loving every inch in my throat that he had shoved down. He lets go of my head and I come up for some air while gasping.

His cock is a deep red color, just so hard from my mouth and throat. He takes my head again but this time he starts thrusting into my throat fast and hard. I moan and gag while feeling immense pleasure from pleasing him. He starts to moan and grunt as it slides in and out of my throat. He pops his cock out of my mouth by accident and slaps me in the face as I giggle but it's short lived when he shoves it back in.

Somehow he gets the whole thing in my mouth and down my throat then shakes my head up and down on it. I feel it tense up in my throat which makes me gag more. Just as I can't take any more, he blows his cum down my throat. He grunts loudly as the muscles all over his body tighten and contract. I moan as I hear that over top of me. I dig my nails into his thighs as to say, give me all of your cum down my throat. He winces as it becomes sensitive and his whole body lets go of any tension. He flops down on the bed as I wipe my mouth with my arm. I smirk as I watch him shudder a few times while his body comes down from the high.

I look at his cock resting on his body as I feel proud about what I just did. I lie in bed next to him curled up with my head on his chest listening to his beating heart. He's still breathing somewhat heavily as I lay my hand on his cheek and point his head towards me. I look him in the eyes and scoot up a little bit to give him a soft passionate kiss. I start to kiss his shoulder as I shrink back down to his chest. He barely moves as he is trying to recover from the best blowjob he has ever gotten.


This fantasy as he read it made him feel wanted from just a thousand miles away. He wanted it just as bad as I did. 

We really have fun when we think about the other and what we would do to them. Our friendship has only grown from this point.

I just wish we weren't so far away.

 

Published 
Written by catgirl1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments