Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex Stories

Oral sex stories relate to the giving and receiving of oral pleasure. Oral sex generally refers to sexual activities involving the stimulation of the genitalia by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.

Specifically, Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females, whereas fellatio refers to oral sex performed on males.

A subcategory, Analingus, refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus, both male or female. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body, such as kissing lips, nibbling breasts or licking, are usually not considered oral sex. Blow job, bj, giving head, deep throat, going down, licking out, rimming, sucking off, blowing are all phrases you are likely to see in these types of stories.

Popular Stories

Karen Loses Control Pt. II

Karen needs Mark to complete a video training, but Mark needs something from her first...

“I’m never leaving this goddamn place,” Mark mumbled to himself as his fingers clacked angrily on the keyboard. The master lights in the office had clicked off hours ago. Somewhere in the distance, the cleaning crew vacuumed, and their small Bluetooth spe...

All Stories

Taxi

There's often more than one way to pay for a cab

Jenny stumbled out of the club. She’d had a bit too much to drink and couldn’t face the long walk home. Her usual plan was to get whichever guy she’d copped off with to pay for the taxi home but the guy she’d ended up with tonight had disappeared and come...

After Work Fun

Cheating wife finally gets to have some fun after sexting with co-worker

I had just finished work late again. The thought of walking to my car in the dark in the early hours of the morning by myself seemed a bit daunting. As I got ready to leave the office, I saw you. "Heading home?" I asked with hope in my voice. "Yes, are yo...

Dr. Cox Pt. 2

The second and final chapter. A medical exam with a sexy female doctor takes an interesting turn, years later....

She texted me back almost immediately, saying that, before the end of the night, she badly wanted my cock in her mouth. She asked where I lived so she could drive over and pick me up soon. I told her. She said she'd be there in half an hour. I hopped in t...

Karen Loses Control Pt. II

Karen needs Mark to complete a video training, but Mark needs something from her first...

“I’m never leaving this goddamn place,” Mark mumbled to himself as his fingers clacked angrily on the keyboard. The master lights in the office had clicked off hours ago. Somewhere in the distance, the cleaning crew vacuumed, and their small Bluetooth spe...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Fuck... Lick... Repeat...

I think he almost killed me, but what an incredible way to go!

We’d met just over a month ago and seemed to have instant chemistry. We’d been fucking for about three weeks – not non-stop, of course, taking time out for meals and to go to work, etcetera, but at every possible opportunity. He was great in the sack, cre...

She Gives The Best Blow Jobs

She likes to make guys cum in her mouth.

This past Valentine’s Day my wife told me about a stuffed animal she had for years. She couldn’t remember what happened to it. A former boyfriend had given it to her for Valentine’s Day. I was immediately curious and got a boner in anticipation of another...

Score 37 37
9
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The Barista

A chance encounter at a coffee shop leads to naughty fun at home.

I’ve been using my local coffee shop for years. I was a patron long before my accident. Unfortunately, I now needed to walk with a stick permanently, which made carrying a tray loaded with coffee and a sandwich or a slice of something delicious something...

Saturday Afternoon At The Movies

Dean plans a quiet afternoon at the cinema, but Talulah sees an opportunity.

‘Good morning, sir!’ Dean Chambers looked up from his phone, squinting into the spring sun sitting low in the sky. The voice that called out to him instilled arousal and anxiety in him in equal measure, but he tried to keep his voice even, noncommittal. I...