Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring An Angel

2
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
754 words 754 words

Watching her stand there, staring out the window of my hotel room took my breath away.  Her blonde hair flowing down, her perfect hips and shapely legs send a jolt through my veins like lightning. I walk up behind her, placing my hand on her hip and moving her hair to the side. I waste no time letting my lips find the back of her neck and I can feel her shiver with anticipation. I begin kissing up and down her neck while my fingers massage her hip. The taste of her skin and the smell of her hair is intoxicating.

My right hand wanders its way down her side to her hip and slowly both hands move beneath her shirt. My fingertips glide up her soft skin while pushing her shirt up and off of her, letting it drop to the floor. Bending down behind her, my lips find the small of her back. My fingertips tracing the tattoo on her side while my mouth makes its way up her spine with my tongue dragging along her skin. I make my way back up to her neck and turn her to face me. With the moonlight shining on her, she looks like a vision from the best of dreams.

Our lips meet in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing together like they were choreographed.  My hands glide back down her sides and wrap around her perfect ass. I feel her softly moan into my mouth as I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. With our tongues still exploring one another's, I carry her to the bed and lay her down. Placing my hand on her cheek, my other hand massages her breasts. I want to make love to her so badly but my hunger for her is overwhelming  I need to taste her first.

My lips break from hers and travel down her throat and along her collar bone. She reaches behind her back, removes her bra and drops it to the floor. My lips continue down her chest, past her belly button and across to her hip. I undo her jeans and pull them down slowly, following behind them with my mouth, kissing the newly exposed skin. Slowly, savoring every second with her I move down her leg before pulling her jeans and panties all the way off.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

My mouth finds her other ankle and I make my way upward, slowing down when my lips meet her inner thigh. I kiss softly just below her pussy before plunging my tongue deep into her. I let out a loud growl as I finally taste the object of my deepest desire. She twists her hips up to me as my hands slip beneath her and cup her perfect ass. My tongue slowly licks up and out of her before curling and sliding along her bundle of nerves.

Closing my lips around her, I begin to suck gently. My tongue flicks back and forth across it slowly at first then faster as she gets closer and closer. I continue moving my tongue over her clit, begging her to cum without saying a word.

Before long, her body tenses and a powerful orgasm crashes through her. I continue licking and sucking until her orgasm passes. I begin to move my mouth away when she places her hand on my head and guides me back to her clit. She wants more and I want to make her happy but first, I want to tease her. I kiss her clit playfully then slide two fingers deep inside of her. I can feel how wet and hot she is for the first time.

I pull my lips away from her clit and kiss up to the front of her hip. My finger twists in and out of her, my desire for her gets even stronger and I bite her hip. She moans loudly so I kiss across her pelvis and leave my mark on her other hip. I feel her tense again and contract on my fingers. I quickly tongue her clit to make her climax more powerful.

Pulling my fingers from her, I place them to my mouth. A loud growl escapes my lips as the first drop of her cum touches my tongue. Looking into her eyes, I suck my fingers clean then greedily move back between her legs cleaning every drop from her. All I can think is that I want her, I need her, all of her.

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by wranglej
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments