Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Master

"She would do anything to please her Master"

5
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This kind of story is a first for me and a bit outside of my usual genre."

“I’m home!” he announced as he walked through the front door.

She heard the door shut as she rushed from the kitchen where she had been preparing dinner. It was early summer and comfortably warm. The see-thru negligee she was wearing allowed a nice breeze to blow over her body as she rushed to greet her Master. The breeze, coupled with the light fabric rubbed her nipples just enough to make the perky and erect. She slowed and knelt in front of her Master as was their custom for the last several years ever since she had submitted and committed herself to him.

She knelt on her knees with her legs spread. Her head was tilted down and she rested her hands on her thighs with the palms facing upwards. This was the most submissive posture she had ever used and one she knew pleased her Master. He reached down to gently take her chin in his hand and she knew this was her cue to stand. He kissed her gently on the lips and wrapped his arms around her to give her a hug. She always loved it when he hugged and held her this way. Only in his darkest moods did he fail to hold her like this after work.

“How was your day, Master?” she asked once their kiss broke.

“It went well — meetings for most of the day. We are negotiating a new contract with a smaller company and the details are becoming very complicated. I think the other company is worried we may overpower and try to make a bid for a hostile take-over.”

She took his briefcase and as he undid his tie, she ran to place the briefcase in his office. When she came back, it was just as he was taking off his suit jacket. She moved around behind him to help take it off and then hung it in the closet.

“Did you have a good day, little one?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. I have missed you all day and have been looking forward to seeing you. I’ve been working hard on preparing your favorite dinner tonight!” she explained.

She loved cooking for her Master. She lived to please him in every way she could think of and in every way possible. And he always made sure she was taken care of and loved. Their dynamic and relationship had become more intense than any she had ever experienced before in her entire life. During dinner, he made sure to compliment her on her superb cooking. It really was an amazing meal and he told her so.

“Little one, I wanted to let you know that a very good friend of mine is going to be in town later this week. We haven’t seen each other in many years. When he comes here I want you to be on your best behavior and to please him just as you’ve pleased me”, He said.

“Yes, Master,” you answer.

He sat down in the recliner in the lounge and unzipped his pants. Taking out his cock, she could see that he was already semi-hard. The site of his massive cock always turned her on and she could feel herself becoming instantly wet.

“Would my Master like me to ride him tonight?” she asked.

“No, little one. I want to feel your pretty little mouth on me tonight, “he replied.

She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand. She could feel him starting to harden even more under her touch and as she took him in her mouth, he became fully erect. Her head moved up and down on his shaft and she could feel the thick vein on the underside of his shaft starting to pulse. She used her hand to stroke him as she sucked.

“Stop! Stop right now!” her Master shouted. He pulled her mouth off of his cock and she saw that he was at the edge. His shaft was pulsing and she knew he was at the verge of orgasm. He closed his eyes and took several deep breaths to calm down.

“That was completely unacceptable,” her Master admonished. “I know for a fact that you can suck cock much better than that. There is no excuse for trying to rush through it!”

She hung her head and could feel tears coursing down her cheeks.

“I-I-I’m sorry, Master,” she whimpered. “I can do better. Please, Master. Let me try again!”

“No. You won’t try again. At least not with me. I need to know that you are going to be at your best when my friend arrives. So you are going to practice. And you will not present yourself to my friend nor share my bed until you have proven yourself to me. Tomorrow night and for every night that I deem necessary you will practice your blowjob skills on Travis.” He explained.

“Master! Please, no! Not him! He’s the stable boy! I’m yours. Only for you!” she pleaded, tears beginning to form at the corner of her eyes.

“You are mine to do with and share as I please and you will not forget that, little one. Until I can see that you can suck the stable boy’s cock properly, you won’t be allowed to entertain my guests. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she said as she lowered her eyes to the floor.

The following morning went much like the other mornings. He got up and showered. She prepared breakfast, as always. She tried rubbing against him in the hopes that he would take her to the bedroom, but he continued to read the paper while sipping his coffee. He did kiss her long and deep as he was leaving for work, which made her smile. It gave rise to a little hope that he wouldn’t follow through with his threat from last night. But when he came home, her hopes were dashed as she saw the stable boy come in through the servant’s entrance in the back of the house.

She heard her Master instruct the stable boy to sit on the couch and wait. She then heard his call for her.

“Yes, my Master,” she said as she came into the living room and took her position by kneeling on the floor in front of him.

“Both of you will listen carefully. Neither of you are allowed to use your hands in any way. Not to touch or hold. Failure to abide by these rules will result in punishment for you both regardless of who broke the rules. You will suck him until I feel it has been long enough. If you make him cum before I feel it has been a satisfactory amount of time, then you will do it again tomorrow and each night thereafter until you have learned to suck a cock in a manner that pleases me. Do you both understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she meekly replied.

“Yes, sir,” answered the stable boy.

“Very well. Begin,” he instructed.

As she unbuckled the stable boy’s belt, he lifted his hips so he could lower his pants. His cock was already very hard and as she took him in her mouth, she had to use every ounce of her self-control not to gag. Her Master had conditioned her so well over the years that taking any other cock other than his in her mouth was enough to make her gag. But she had also been trained to follow his orders and instructions without question. She lived to please her Master. And she knew he loved her in return.

LeannaLewiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeannaLewiss

The stable boy gasped and let out a sigh of pleasure as she began to suck him. Her head moved up and down on his cock and it was soon slick with her saliva. It hadn’t been more than a minute or two at most when she suddenly felt him tense up. She heard him gasp and without warning he suddenly let loose and her mouth was filled with his hot jizz. She swallowed out of habit and conditioning but was angry with herself for not feeling that he was about to cum. As his cock finished spasming and went limp, she looked over at her Master. She could feel tears beginning to well up as she knew she had failed and he would be disappointed. Her master simply stood up.

“Try again tomorrow,” he said and left the room.

She dreaded the next evening and it weighed heavily on her mind. How had she missed the cues that the stable boy was about to cum? She knew her skills were much better than that. She had once made her Master last close to an hour before he couldn’t take anymore and ravaged her until she was a shaking, quivering, dripping mess. She vowed she would pay closer attention tonight.

The stable boy came in through the servant’s entrance much the same as the night before. He took his seat on the couch without a word and waited patiently. And just like the night before, her Master came in and took a seat across from them.

“Begin,” he instructed once more.

The stable boy’s pants came down and once again his cock was hard and erect. The stable boy must have been anticipating tonight’s pleasure as there was a tiny drop of clear precum already present on the head. She took him in her mouth and began to suck and lick. This time she went slowly, much slower than the first night. Her head moved slowly up and down on his shaft. She kept her lips wrapped around him but not too tightly. Her goal was to make sure she kept him hard but not so much that he came too soon. She knew this was what her Master wanted and why she was being punished by re-training with the stable boy. She yearned to please her Master even if it meant she must endure pleasing the stable boy.

The stable boy’s sudden orgasm took her by such surprise that she almost choked when his nut shot into her mouth. Once again he had cum with absolutely no cues or warning. She was furious! Not again! How had she failed to feel that he was close for the second night in a row?!

She was awake for most of the night trying to figure out how she had failed two times in a row. She knew she was better than that. What was the stable boy doing? How was he getting past her like that? The stable boy was keeping his body still so she couldn’t tell he was getting close. She was used to her Master bucking his hips against her and holding onto her head and guiding her as he came closer to orgasm. The stable boy wasn’t allowed to use his hands, but he wasn’t moving his hips at all either. He wasn’t trying to push his cock deeper down her throat as he got closer and closer. The more she thought about it, the closer she came to a plan.

The third evening saw her come into the lounge meekly but with determination. She kneeled before her Master and then took her place in front of the stable boy. As she took him in her mouth, she looked up at the stable boy and that’s when she saw it…he smirked. He knew exactly what he was doing in order to keep getting a blowjob from this pretty little slave every night!

As she took him into her mouth this time, she was going to try a different tactic. She swore this was going to be the last night she had to take the stable boy’s cock. As she bobbed her head up and down, she made sure to keep her lips wrapped around his shaft. She didn’t want her Master to see that every time she pulled back, she was dragging her teeth along the tender skin on the underside of the shaft. This time she could feel the stable boy moving as she did so. But he wasn’t moving in pleasure. She sucked and licked him just enough to keep him hard and erect in her mouth, but she made sure she used her teeth to make it just slightly uncomfortable. This time she was able to keep going for several minutes without the stable boy surprising her by cumming unexpectedly.

Ten minutes had passed when her Master stood up from his chair.

“That’s enough,” he said. “Boy, back to your quarters. I won’t need you any further.”

The stable boy left with a dejected look on his face. As he looked back over his shoulder at her, she saw him glare, knowing that his nights of free pleasure from her were over. She allowed herself a small smile as she knelt in front of her Master.

“You’ve done well, little one. You’ve shown me that you can control yourself and control the man you’re pleasing. It’s the mark of a good slave when she can prolong the pleasure of the man she is with. Night after tomorrow my friend will be here. I want you to make him feel welcome. Do you understand, little one?” her Master asked.

“Yes, Master. I understand,” she replied.

A few nights later, as she knelt in front of her Master’s friend, she marveled at how she felt. Her Master had filled her tight little pussy just that morning and had given her multiple orgasms. As she sucked and licked his friend, she heard him gasp in pleasure.

“Your slave has the most wonderful mouth, brother. Mmmmm…she has got to give the best blowjob I have ever had!”

She felt the man wrap his fingers in her hair as she continued to suck his massive cock. She knew that even though he would cum in her mouth, her Master was the only person allowed to cum in her little shaven pussy. And she was sure that later that night after she had pleased and finished his friend that her Master would take her into his bed again tonight and allow her to pleasure him again. The mere thought of her Master being inside her again made her little pussy tingle. And if she closed her eyes and imagined it was her Master she was sucking, she thought that she might even be able to make herself cum. She normally wasn’t allowed to cum without permission, but this would be her little secret.

The End

 

 

Published 
Written by DaddyBear72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments