Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Harem Girl's Wants

"Julissa is a harem girl who knows what she wants."

12
7 Comments 7
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
He called to her, she could feel it in her soul. As she made her way to him, her body thrummed with need. Her master sat regally on a lush cushion at the end of the room. Julissa approached slowly, eyes down. She let the sheer gossamer robe she wore over her nakedness, slip from her shoulders and pool on the tiled floor. She had led another life once upon a time, but now, as she kneeled obediently on the floor at the feet of her master, she was merely a slave.

Julissa had been a devoted and eager member of the harem for many years now, her previous life had faded and she now struggled to remember who she'd been before. Her only thoughts were of her current life. Yes, she loved being a part of the harem. She had long ago accepted that she was a whore, and she was good at it. Years of training in the art of pleasing men had only enhanced her talents.

Julissa looked up into his eyes, begging to be used. He smiled and leaned forward, running a hand through her long golden locks. Her blue eyes sparkling at him, he leaned forward and kissed her full lips. Her master captured her bottom lip with his teeth as he pulled back and wrapped his hand in her hair. Not too gently, he began to guide her lips toward his hardening cock.

Julissa knew every inch of the member, she knew just where to lick to drive a man over the edge and send him gushing against her tongue. As he came closer to the object of her desire she took a deep breath and began to worship his cock. Her tongue glided over the tender skin, lapping at the slit, tasting his juices. Her lips closed around the cock head and she began to suckle him.

Her master moaned above her and bucked his hips sharply, pushing his growing member deep in her mouth. She took it gladly, her tongue working its magic as she sucked. Julissa raised her hand to cup his ball sack, gently squeezing and stroking as she swallowed his stiff cock down into her throat.

She felt his grip on her hair tighten and his hips began to buck faster and harder, as he sought to get every bit of himself into her wet, hot mouth. Julissa gave herself over to his will, as she had done many times before. Letting him use her mouth as he would her other holes. He fucked her tender lips as if he were trying to drill into her. She was careful to hold her mouth open, to keep her tongue working the underside of his cock as he plunged in and out of her. Her gag reflex was well controlled, though her throat felt raw from the continuous thrusting.

Her hands found a grip on his buttocks as his thrusts grew more violent. She dug her nails in, holding on to him as if her life depended on it. When she'd been called today she had hoped she would get her master's cum. She always wished for it deep in her cunt, but as his cock throbbed between her lips she knew where it would go today.

His balls slapped against her chin, his long, thick cock buried in her.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

She let out a guttural moan around him. Vibrations racked his throbbing member. He arched his back, threw his head back, and gasped for her. He was close...so close. She looked up at his face, he looked like a god to her, and she, just a pitiful slave, her makeup smeared, her eyes watery, saliva dripping from her lips down her chin.

He pulled back, drawing his cock out of her mouth. A hungry whimper escaped her lips.

"What do you want, lovely one?" He asked softly.

"To please you, Sir," she replied immediately.

He stroked her hair and shook his head, "A nice sentiment, to be sure, but that is not what makes you whimper with need. Tell me again, Julissa, what do you want from me?"

She leaned towards his cock and licked her lips. His stiff member seemed to thrum with his seed, ready to spill at any moment. She looked at it hungrily, desperately wanting his cum, "I want your cock, Sir," she replied.

He edged his aching cock closer to her lips. "My cock...or my seed?" he asked as he teased her tongue with his jerking member.

She answered honestly, as she tried to catch him in her mouth, "Your seed, sir...your cum, I want it inside me."

He laughed softly, "And what will you do with it if I give it to you?"

She met his eyes as she gave her answer. "I will swallow it sir, every drop."

With a growl he plunged into her mouth hard and deep, taking her throat. She gagged on him, though years of practice had taught her not too. And then she felt the spurt of his seed, shooting down her throat. He pulled back a bit and the next spurt filled her mouth and coated her teeth. She closed her eyes tight as she swallowed the salty cum. He pulled out of her mouth, and grasped his cock, sending a last spurt of cum across her face. She could feel hot seed on her eyelid, her cheek and her lips, but she dared not reach up to wipe it away.

Outside in the hall she heard a bell ring even as her master relaxed back on the cushion.

"Ah, lovely one, I'm afraid that I have a meeting. You must go now. But be ready to service me again soon girl. You did well today. I may call for you tonight."

"Yes, Master," Julissa murmured as she bowed, touching her forehead to the ground. A door opened to her right and she rose to leave. Her role was only to please him and then to leave him to his business. As she made her way to the discreet harem entrance, she dared not look back, he was done with her for now. With luck, he would call on her again soon.

Published 
Written by BrilliantBliss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments