Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sixty Nine for Bre

"Ben meets Bre at a grocery store and discovers they have similar sexual interests."

11
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I first met Bre in a grocery store. I had stopped in after work to pick up a steak to grill out for my dinner and I was waiting for a filet that was being cut for me. I smelled a hint of her perfume as she approached from behind me, and then she was at my side. She looked back and forth at the various cuts of beef in the display case in front of us.

She picked up a package of a long slice of steak, rich and red with color. She held it in front of her like a prized possession and said aloud, “I just love a good firm piece of meat, just long enough to satisfy my hunger.”

I felt obligated to say something, so I agreed. “Yes, a good cut is well worth the money, and it tastes better.”

She pulled the package closer to her face as I looked at her more closely. Light brown hair with blonde highlights framed a photogenic face. Her blouse advertised the package within, nipples peeking through the white silk and exposed cleavage that she obviously liked to have viewed. Her light beige skirt had pleats that fell straight down her abs but rolled smoothly over her buttocks.

Surprisingly dark brown eyes gazed at the package and she said with a soft voice, “I love seeing the veins in a nice piece of meat, it makes me want to lick them.” Then she raised the package to her face, turned to face me and licked the outside of the package. My cock stirred involuntarily as I watched her lick the steak through the package several times.

I was somewhat stunned and struggled to think of how to respond when she glanced down at my obvious arousal and asked, “Do you have veins in your meat, too?”

Luckily there was no other customers nearby because I was dumbfounded. I stammered a bit and finally said, almost sheepishly, “I guess so. I’ve never looked.”

She set the package of steak back down into the display case and offered her hand to shake. “I’m Bre, and I think you know why I spend most of my grocery shopping at the meat counter.”

I shook her hand. “I’m Ben, and I have to admit you surprised me there, women aren’t usually so bold talking like that in public.”

“You’re somewhat attractive, you dress well and you’re carrying a small shopping basket, so I presume you might be single,” she said confidently. “If you’d like to have lunch and get better acquainted, I think you might be surprised even more.”

I agreed, and I told the butcher that I’d be back later for the steak. I decided an opportunity like Bre doesn’t come along every day. We went to a café nearby and asked for a table out of the way. Further introduction was unnecessary; Bre was brutally honest and to the point as we worked slowly on our sandwiches.

She launched into a synopsis of her sexual likes and dislikes, emphasizing that she never got enough oral sex from her ex-husband and most men are quick to rush through it so they can plant their cocks between her legs and get off.

“Don’t get me wrong,” she said, “I love intercourse as much as anybody, and even some anal play, but when I’m in the mood, I want to suck a cock and taste cum until I’ve had my fill, and I want to find a man who will reciprocate and give me multiple oral orgasms.”

Grinning with egotistic pride, I applied for her attention. “It so happens that since I was a teen I have always enjoyed giving a woman oral sex, and I never rush through it. Depending on the position, I can stay hard until she’s had all the oral orgasms she wants. And like any other guy, I love having my cock sucked, especially if a woman will take me to the edge over and over before letting me come.”

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. “Wonderful!” she said with enthusiasm. “Can you come home with me and spend a couple hours or so with me? I’ll fix dinner first if you want?”

“I think I’d rather have you for dinner,” I said, licking my lips.

I swear her nipples looked like they would burst through that silk blouse, and I knew she must be dripping wet in her panties already. I dropped some bills on the table and we left the café. I followed her as we drove to her house, which was about fifteen minutes from the café. Once inside she rushed about like a nervous cat, putting her keys away, throwing her purse on the kitchen island and kicking of her shoes.

“This way,” she prompted, walking from the kitchen through the living room and into a large master bedroom. The huge bed was round, covered by a rumpled sheet and several pillows. She immediately began undressing and I took my cue and did the same. Words didn’t seem necessary and she tumbled onto the bed naked.

I joined her, lying next to her on my back and she leaned over me, kissing me quickly. She moved down between my legs and filled her hands with my cock and balls. So much for foreplay. My erection grew quickly as she rubbed it against her cheek, kissed every inch of it, from the tip to the base and then began licking up and down the shaft. I leaned up on my elbows, amazed at how occupied she was with her folly.

The woman knew how to get the most from my flesh and she alternated stroking and sucking slowly until I was gasping for breath and struggling to maintain control. She was determined to keep in control, however, and she mouthed the tip of my cock until I groaned in sweet anticipation. She abated just in time and returned to licking me like a popsicle.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

I would never have thought it possible but she took me there three times and refused to let me come.

She crawled up my body like a tigress and kissed me hard on the mouth. My hands went to her breasts and she moaned into my mouth. Her tongue played with mine for a minute before she looked at me with glazed eyes and said, “I know you want to come in my mouth, but I want to come in yours first.”

She moved up and knelt over my head and settled down over my face until her damp curls brushed across my face and her wet lips kissed mine. As selfish as I am for the taste of an aroused woman, I generally go for the gold, driving my tongue in for as much sweetness as I can get before she demands attention elsewhere.

Bre not only let me have my way, she encouraged me further by settling her weight down, inviting my eager tongue deeper. “Oh, yes,” she moaned, “Eat my cunt, lover, get in there…”

My cock throbbed with excitement. She was sopping wet and her sticky sweetness seeped onto my cheeks as I greedily lapped and sucked at her entrance. When she was ready, she shifted slightly and I captured her clit with my lips.

I grabbed her buttocks with both my hands and pulled her hard against my face and she gasped sharply. Slowly I swabbed her clit, circling around it with the tip of my tongue. I ran my tongue flatly across it over and over and felt her body twitch against my face. I didn’t stop, I kept licking until she slapped a hand on my head and grabbed my hair. She jerked across my tongue as she fisted my hair and I let her ride out her pleasure.

My cock was oozing precum and it ran down my pulsing shaft. Bre rose to her knees and moved to my side. She leaned down to kiss me again and asked, “Can you make it through a sixty nine?”

Unsure if I could or not, I boldly answered, “Sure, I can handle whatever you do.”

She kissed me quickly again and spun around and climbed over me in a sixty nine position. As soon as my mouth found her clit her legs closed and her thighs held me firmly in place. I knew right away I had made a mistake challenging her skills. Her mouth and fingers did things to my balls that took me by surprise and I nearly succumbed before she even touched my erection.

My only chance for survival was to take care of her again and hopefully her orgasms would distract her. She obviously knew what she wanted and I changed tactics by lightly licking her folds and her slit before returning finally to tease her clit with my lips. She turned a new page when she said, “Lick my ass, a lot.”

My hands spread her cheeks as she tilted her hips to make her tight rim accessible. I licked up and down across it, lightly at first, but then her mouth covered the tip of my cock and began sucking as her fist quickly pumped my shaft. The closer I got to the edge the faster and wetter I licked her crease. Her mouth left the tip abruptly and she yelled, “Tongue it!”

I pressed the tip of my tongue to her sphincter and even though only a little eased in, she moaned on my cock and I unleashed my pent up excitement in waves like never before. She gulped until I was done, and I groaned out loud with the tip of my tongue still embedded in her.

Then she moved again and her wet pussy slapped against my mouth. She yelled once more, “Use your finger!” and drove her mouth down over my shaft to the base. I could feel the tip touching the back of her throat, her tongue sliding on the underside of my shaft. I pushed my index finger against her wet rim and eased it in until the second knuckle was inside her.

Gently I eased it back and forth, pushing as deeply as I could as my lips lightly sucked her engorged clit. Her mouth and hand kept working my cock as my finger fucked her ass, pushing deep and pulling faster and faster. Her moans matched my efforts. I had no concept of time as we teased and pleasured each other but it seemed like twenty or thirty minutes of licking, sucking, pumping and fingering before she screamed with my cock deep in her mouth.

Her legs slammed together and she jerked her hips down, practically smothering me in the process. Surrounded by her soft wet flesh, tasting her juices flowing into my mouth, I sucked her hood and clit deep into my mouth and moaned into her flesh as she milked me for yet another incredible orgasm.

I slid my finger from her and just drank the sweetness seeping from her into my parted lips. She was insatiable, licking every inch of me clean, maintaining my erection like a professional slut. I told myself that if I could muster the energy, I could give her a really good long fuck right then.

She finally rolled off me, leaving my erection waving proudly in the air. “Now, that was good oral sex!” she affirmed.

“I heartily agree,” I said, “and I’m sorry I didn’t last until you were done, Bre.”

“No problem, Ben, I could have let you come before but I wanted to get a really good load, and it was fantastic,” she said.

My erection had begun to subside so I didn’t suggest intercourse or anything else, this was her call.

“So what now?” I asked, hoping for another date.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I have some grocery shopping to finish,” she said, jumping off the bed and gathering her clothes. “Maybe I’ll see you again sometime soon at the meat counter?”

I decided that I was going to buy steak every day until I saw her again.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments