Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After School Oral Skills Exam

"Mr. Bradley gives in to temptation and is in for a big surprise."

23
15 Comments 15
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I am in my thirty-fourth year at Aldridge High School as the boys’ physical education teacher. I coach the boys’ cross-country team and coach the distance runners for the track team. Over the course of the summer, I decide that this will be my final year, it is time to retire.

Three weeks into the school year, we have a teacher institute day, there is no school for the students. The day of the meeting, I dress in a white polo shirt, athletic shorts and a pair of white athletic shoes.

The meeting starts on time and my teaching partner, Erikka Johnson, the new girls’ physical education teacher takes the seat next to me. She is fresh out of college and is a sight to behold. Her long red hair rests on her shoulders, freckles pepper her face, neck and arms. Her emerald green eyes are mesmerizing.

The meeting covers teacher duties and assignments such as modified lunch duty and door duty schedules along with a reminder of discipline policies and a number of other topics. During the meeting, I keep glancing over at Erikka and feel myself getting hard as my eyes wander over her toned, tanned body.

Finally, it is time for lunch and we are given the afternoon to meet with our teaching partners to make sure everyone in their respective departments are on the same page.

After getting my lunch, I go over and ask, “Hello Ms. Johnson, may I join you?”

“Of course Mr. Bradley, please take a seat.”

“Thank you, Ms. Johnson.”

“We need to go over our curriculum for the rest of this semester, Ms. Johnson.”

“Of course, Mr. Bradley.”

“I will meet you in our office, after I speak to the principal.”

Lunch is over way too soon and as Erikka stands, my eyes drink in her long legs, up to her cute heart-shaped derriere. She looks back, smiles and I swear she shakes her derriere a little more while walking out the cafeteria.

After lunch, I stop to talk with the principal about why the new uniforms for the cross-country team have yet to arrive and she assures me they will be here next week.

Approaching our office, I hear, “Mmm,mmm, I love how your cock tastes, Mr. Bradley.”

Peeking around the door, I see Erikka sitting behind her desk, giving mouth service to a peeled banana. With the tip of the banana facing her, Erikka starts at the base and slides her tongue along the inside curve.

“Oohh, Mr. Bradley, I love how your cock twitches at my touch.”

I continue watching as Erikka reaches the tip of the banana and wraps her luscious, full lips around it. Slowly, her mouth descends down to the base.

“Mmpphh, mmpphh, mmm,” Erikka moans as she bobs her head up and down the entire length of the banana.

Slipping my hand inside the waistband of my athletic shorts, I wrap my fingers around my very erect cock. Slowly, I pump my hand up and down my swollen shaft as I watch Erikka swirl her tongue over the banana tip.

The slurping sounds coming from Erikka are getting louder as she licks and sucks on her make believe cock.

“Mmm, Mr. Bradely, give me your cum.”

Erikka slides her mouth down to the base of the banana, then back up slowly.

I can’t take it anymore, Erikka has been doing this the last two weeks every day after school. I am no longer able to contain myself and I walk in.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

Smiling, Erikka says, “I was wondering when you were going to quit watching and come in.”

“Well Ms. Johnson, let’s see if you can pass your oral exam,” I say, walking over to her.

“I think I’m ready, Mr. Bradley,” Erikka says, pulling down my athletic shorts and letting them fall to the floor.

Slipping from her chair, Erikka drops to her knees and grips my butt cheeks. In one quick motion, she gulps my cock down her throat as she pulls me toward her. Erikka’s cute button of a nose slams hard into my pubes and I entwine my hands in her long red locks, holding on tight.

Sliding her mouth up my rigid shaft, Erikka swirls her tongue around the large bulbous head and under the ridge. She looks up at me as she licks my shaft from the base to the tip, her tongue finding the slit covered in precum. Touching the thick fluid with the tip of her tongue, Erikka pulls back slowly. The strand of cum remains attached to her tongue and the tip of my cock.

The strand breaks free from the tip of my cock as Erikka releases her grip on my butt and catches the dangling strand of cum with her finger. Still looking at each other, Erikka brings the strand to her lips, she smiles as her finger spreads the thick fluid over her full lips.

With her tongue gliding over her cum covered lips, Erikka moans out, “Mmm, Mr. Bradley. I love how you taste.”

Then gobbles up my entire cock, with one hand, she fondles and rolls my heavy balls. Her other hand is busy inside her shorts, frigging her pussy.

I watch her head bob faster and faster along my cock. Her sucking is coaxing the thick cum up my throbbing shaft and I yell out… “I’M CUMMING!”

Erikka swallows every load and when she finishes, stands and kisses me, sharing some of my cream with me.

“You two seem to be working well together, Mr. Bradley.”

Erikka looks toward the door and sees our principal standing there.

“That we are, Mrs. Bradely.”

“S-she’s your wife, Mr. Bradely?”

“Yes Erikka, my wife has used her maiden name since before we were married and I encouraged her to continue to do so. And by the way, you passed your oral skills test with flying colors.”

Suzie walks over, takes Erikka in her arms and kisses her on the lips. My wife then comes over and gives me a kiss and says loud enough for Erikka, “She is coming to live with us.”

“I-I am, Mrs. Bradley?”

“Only if you want to,” says Suzie, taking her hand. 

“Of course I will, Mrs. Bradley!”

As we follow Errika to her apartment to get her things, my wife tells me, “Erikka can really suck pussy too, honey.”

I smile at my wife, knowing that not only is this going to be a great school year, the future looks bright with my two girls.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments