Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Hallows' Eve Night

"Mr. Carson has a special trick or treater come by."

28
18 Comments 18
11.3k Views 11.3k
920 words 920 words

The day I dread has arrived, Halloween with kids in costume and the constant ringing of the doorbell. There was a time when I had looked forward to seeing the kids all dressed up, that was before my wife and daughter were killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver last winter.

The parade of kids coming to the door, ringing the bell continued for four long hours. I had ordered, a deep dish pizza with sausage, cheese, mushrooms, green peppers and onions before the little tykes began making their rounds. When it was possible, I'd grab a bite of pizza and followed it with a quaff of my favorite beer, Hacker Pschorr-Weiss with a slice of lemon. Finally, darkness descended, and the parade of little tykes came to an end. I flicked the light switch, and the blackness of the night enveloped the porch.

After I had my fill of pizza, I wrapped the leftovers in aluminum foil and placed them in the fridge. Walking back to the living room, I sat in my brown leather recliner to watch Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein. Halfway through the movie, I had a good buzz going when the doorbell rang. I looked at the time, it was nearly midnight. I ignored the bell, hoping whoever it was would go away. The constant ringing forced me to get up and answer the door.

"Hello, Mr. Carson,  Trick or would you prefer a treat?"

I was too shocked to reply immediately. There was Zoey, standing in front of me wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She was holding a pumpkin in front of her, and the lit candle gave off a soft glow, illuminating her womanly charms. Wisps of hair lay across her right eye, and a sultry smile took form as those soft brown eyes sparkled in the light.

"Come inside, out of the cold," I told Zoey, as I stepped to the side.

I couldn't help notice her full breasts and eraser size nipples as she walked past me. After I closed and locked the door, Zoey turned to face me.

"Here, let me have the pumpkin, and I'll put it on the table."

"You haven't answered my question, Sir. Trick or would you prefer a treat?"

"Zoey, what is this all about?" I asked as my eyes drank in her fit body.

"You know what this is about, Sir. I saw you checking me out over the last few weeks. I'll bet you even jerk off thinking of me."

Zoey knew she was right and before I could say another word, this twenty-year-old beauty was on her knees. I watched as she teased the bulge covered by my jeans with her tongue.  She reached up, loosened the belt and pulled the zipper down.

"Mmm, I've wanted to do this for quite some time, Sir."

I momentarily flashed back over those few weeks and realized that she had been seducing me and I didn't  even realize it. To say the least the outfits she wore were very provocative.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

Zoey grabbed the waistband of my jeans and boxers. She yanked them from my hips, and the head of my cock slapped against her cheek as she pulled them down my legs, letting them pool around my ankles. Her lips parted, encircled the circumcised head and slowly slid over the crown.  

Her tongue danced around the head and under the ridge. Zoey knew precisely what she was doing. I let out a groan from deep within. Pulling back, the head slipped from the warmth of her mouth. She looked up at me, as she wrapped her delicate hand around the shaft and slowly moved it down, then up.  Softly kissing the head while stroking the stiff shaft slowly, then faster, Zoe's other hand fondled my swollen balls.

"God, Zoe, that feels so good." I moaned out.

All too soon, her hand released its grip on my shaft and then, without hesitation, she took in all of me. Her mouth stretched, till she reached the base. Zoe, then began bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard, then soft as her tongue swirled over the throbbing shaft. Releasing my balls from her hand, a finger circled my anus and pressed against it. She really knew what she was doing, and with her licking, sucking and ass teasing I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I cried out as my balls emptied their load into her mouth and down her throat.

My body trembled as each load was released. Zoe swallowed, all she could and pulled back, letting the overflow and last few shots land on her breasts. Standing there, my cock now flaccid, she stood, and we shared a kiss.

Zoe stepped back, "Happy All Hallows' Eve, Sir."

She turned around and walked toward the front door. Before she left, Zoe looked over her shoulder. "Plenty more treats to come, Sir."

After she had left, I picked up my clothes and went to take a shower to cool off. I wondered what was to come, only time would tell.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

** 
Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments