Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An online Meeting

"We met online and had decided to meet in person. I wasn't going to do anything the first date."

14
11 Comments 11
9.8k Views 9.8k
710 words 710 words
We met online and had decided to meet in person. I wasn't going to do anything the first date. I was never one of those girls. At least I didn't think I was.

I took a quick shower and put gel in my out of control curly brown hair. I put on my make up lightly. I put on some jeans and a low cut black tank top. I thought I looked kinda cute, but I wasn't showing too much skin.

I met Byron at the bar uptown. My hand felt small in his as he led me into the bar. We sat down at the bar away from the other customers a little but for some privacy. The girl tending the bar was cute. She quickly took our drink orders and vanished like a good bartender would. Byron placed his warm hand on my black lightly tracing over my skin with his fingertips. Ever so often I would shiver as I felt his warm breath on my arm, and his voice low in my ear telling me how good I looked, how he wanted to kiss me, and touch me. After a few drinks and his comments I was getting pretty hot in the bar.

"How about we go and get some air Lynn." Byron said taking my hand in his. He lead me though the people watching the game and out the doors. He lead me to his blue SUV, and had me get into the backseat. He quickly got in with me, and shut the door.

His hand grabbed a hold of a few locks of my hair and began to kiss me hard. His tongue took over my mouth. His hands were hot all over my body and mine roamed his just as much. He took my earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it a little. It was enough to drive me insane. I felt my pussy getting wet. His hand grabbed and rubbed my pussy through my jeans. I moaned into his mouth, and felt for the buckle of his belt and undo his pants. He quickly undone the buckle of the belt and pulled his dick out of his pants.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

My hand curled around his dick and started I to jack him off slowly.

He pushed me down to his dick and smiled at me. I started to suck and lick his thick cock. He grabbed a handful of my hair again and pushed his cock into me till it felt like it was hitting the back of my throat.

"Damn your a good little cocksucker aren't you Slut." He moaned fucking my throat. His hand quicklyned in my hair and his cock throbed in my mouth. He started to shoot his cum down my throat. His hand loosened in my hair and he moved my hair from my face gently as I cleaned his cock.

"Your going to make me hard again." He said touching my cheek and guiding my head back to his face by my chin. His lips caressed mine in a soft but heated kiss.

"Lets go finish our drinks and then get out of here. I have some things planned for you." Byron said. We got out of the car and he took my hand in his. We finished our drinks and went to his SUV. My cheeks turned a little red at the thought of what I had just done in his car. He got in and started the engine and we left. We pulled in to a hotel parking lot.

"Stay here and I will go check us in." Byron said looking over at me and smiling. He had a sparkle in his eye.

"Okay." I said smiling.

He walked into the hotel and returned quickly. He drove to the back of the parking lot and motioned for me to get out of the SUV. He grabbed a big bag from the trunk and walked with me into the back door. He stopped at room 119 and unlocked it with the little white key card he was given by the front desk. He pushed me inside and dropped the bag to the floor. He pushed me against the door and started kissing me hard...

...To be continued...
Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments