Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Invitation to Cum

"True story."

10
4 Comments 4
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Sarah was petite. Everything about her was small apart from her personality. She was confident and sometimes pushy but I think that was part of the attraction to me, she was a challenge. She was also very well spoken, another plus.

I liked her long blonde hair and her small frame. I liked her small perky breasts and the way she came fast when she was riding me. I also liked that she told me to tell her when I was going to cum. The first time she asked me to do it I'd been a little surprised but it just made sex with her even better.

We were spending the afternoon in bed. Sarah was naked below me and my hard cock was just above her stomach as I lowered my head to kiss her full lips. She responded, her finger nails tracing softly along my sides leaving goosebumps in their wake.

My lips moved down from her to her neck and down to her firm, pert breasts. She sighed as I took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it gently before moving to the other. Her nipples were small and firm most of the time and they felt nice between my lips.

I flicked it with my tongue before continuing down over the soft skin of her stomach. As she felt my mouth moving lower over her body her hands left my sides and moved to hold the sides of the pillow which her head was resting on.

As my mouth passed her navel I began to get the faint musty smell of her warm pussy. My hard cock stiffened more as I anticipated the warm salty taste of her lips. My mouth reached her pubic hair and as she felt me getting closer to her pussy I heard Sarah sigh.

I knew that Sarah liked me going down on her and I knew that she would cum fast and hard which made it all the more difficult to tease her when all I wanted was to feel her body convulse as she came.

I trailed my tongue down over one of her lips as my hands slide under her butt cheeks, tilting her hips slightly, lifting her pussy away from the bed. I could hear Sarah's breathing becoming heavier as she felt my mouth moving closer to her clit. I let my tongue slide inside her damp pussy before moving up so that my mouth covered her clit. I softly closed my lips around her swollen clit and gently sucked it between my lips. The sudden pressure on her it caused her hips to buck and she moaned.

I began to slowly run my tongue up and over the firm nub making Sarah's hips raise has she pushed herself against my mouth. My fingers gripped her butt cheeks as I began to lick her faster. I could feel my girlfriend's body begin to move more quickly as I teased her clit with my wet tongue, drawing the full length over the sensitive button in my mouth, making sure I kept contact with it the entire time. 

Sarah's movements became faster and her stomach began to tense as her orgasm approached. Her butt cheeks clenched and her legs closed around my head as she began to cum. Her breathing became faster and more intense as she gripped the pillow.

"I'm cumming," she moaned as another wave swept over her body.

I kept the pressure of my tongue on her clit trying to make the orgasm last as long as possible but just as I was expecting her body to relax I felt her it convulse again.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum again!" She cried as her head came up off the pillow and she gripped the back of my head, the words sounding strange in her clipped, well spoken, English rose accent.

JuicyNaomi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuicyNaomi

I became even more turned on.

As her muscles relaxed and her orgasm subsided I lifted my tongue from her clit, not wanting it to become too intense and uncomfortable. Her breathing was still heavy and her eyes were closed. I could feel the wetness of her juice on my mouth as I began to kiss back up her body, making sure to avoid her tender nipples.

I kissed Sarah's mouth and she opened her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Hey." I whispered.

She smiled again.

"That was amazing," she said, sounding shy at her involuntary reaction caused by the two orgasms she had just had.

I was expecting her to pull me to her, her hand taking my stiff cock and sliding it inside her but instead she began to slide her hand along my hard shaft as I straddled her stomach.

I watched as her small fingers encircled my hard cock and she ran her hand from the base to the tip, her eyes watching my reaction the entire time. As her stroking became faster I knew I wouldn't last too much longer.

Sarah had gone down on me in the past but had never invited me to cum in her mouth and whenever she had given me a hand job it had either been with her beside me in the bed or sitting astride my legs where she could see me cum but not be hit by it. It was for this reason that I felt I should warn her. I didn't want to cum on her if that wasn't what she wanted, and I didn't think it would be.

"You're going to have to stop because I'm going to cum soon."

Her reply was surprising but very welcome.

"I want you to."

She looked at me.

"I want you to cum on me."

I was taken by surprise, again, hearing those words from such a well spoken young woman. The look on her face told me she was sincere. I felt my cock stiffen more in her small, soft hand, the tip becoming more swollen and shiny with the pre-cum each of her strokes was smearing over it.

I watched as her movements became faster, her face slightly more intense, wanting to make me cum. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and looking from her hand jacking my cock, her pretty face framed in long blonde hair and her small, firm breasts my body gave way to her movements and I came hard, my hot cum shooting onto her breasts and neck. Sarah jerked at the first explosion but her hand continued sliding as I came again, this one slightly less powerful, my cum falling onto her fingers.

Her final stroke touched the tip of my now sensitive cock and my body jerked. Sarah moved her hand further down my shaft towards my balls, continuing to stroke but more slowly, making sure I had finished cumming and that I had nothing left to spray onto her firm, pale skin.

I leaned forward, breathing hard and kissed her lips. I could see my cum starting to run down her stomach and sides as I slowly collapsed next to her on the bed, putting my arms around her, her head resting on my shoulder. I would get her a towel but it would have to wait a few minutes...
Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments