Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aubrey Worships Cock

"Cum tastes amazing, and there's something to be said about making a man quake when his cock is in your mouth."

71
9 Comments 9
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was Wednesday morning, and I was excited. Wednesdays are my day to be a nasty slut. My husband leaves for work early, and my two teenagers are out the door by seven A.M. Now I have a few hours to prepare for my date, so to speak. My name is Aubrey, and I have a secret I have only shared with my lovers.

At thirty-seven, I am a devoted cock worshipper. I love cocks and will suck a cock whenever I can. My husband loves that I suck his cock, but he thinks that his cock is the only cock that has ever been in my mouth. This is just not so.

I have had many cocks over my lifetime. I would give a boy a hand job or a blow job in high school just to keep from screwing a boy and getting knocked up. I had a hot body as a young woman, and now men still consider me a hot piece of ass. I am no longer the petite vixen that I was in college. My ass has spread a bit, but still firm and looks good in a thong or G-string. My tits grew during my two pregnancies, and I have big boobs with dark areolas and very pink nipples. My husband loves to suck on them, and I like to put them on display.

My love for cocks began in high school and continues to this day. While I did perfect my oral skills using his dick, his dick has never been enough to satisfy my desire to worship a man's stiff appendage. It is incredible how a man's dick can be so soft and velvety and transform so damn hard and unyielding, filling my mouth and shooting his cum down my throat.

I had no problem finding a dick to suck when I was younger and in college. So many willing young men loved to fuck my mouth, and I was grateful for them donating their hot sperm in my mouth. I have sucked cocks of various colors and sizes white, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, and European. Still, of all the cocks I find an uncut cock the most intriguing and fun to play with. My first uncircumcised cock frightened me a bit. That one-eyed trouser snake, wearing a turtleneck, was peering out at me. Wrapping my fingers around his thick shaft, the turtleneck soon disappeared, and I had his cock in my mouth and licking it as the pre-cum oozed from his slit.

My Wednesday forays into the beautiful world of sex began after the kids were in high school, and I found more time on my hands than I knew what to do with, so I found something. I spent time online looking at and reading porn; my interest was oral sex. I like to watch big cock sliding in and out of women's mouths. The telltale gobs of cum of a satisfied man on a woman's face. It stirred so many memories of my youth and all the cocks I have sucked. Now here I am, getting ready to suck another one today.

At eleven AM, I will meet my lover for the day. I have bathed in scented oil and slipped on a pair of blue bikini panties and a blue push-up bra with lace trim. Wearing a Khaki skirt and an indecent crop top for a woman my age. My 36D boobs damn nearly fell out of my bra, and I knew Ted would approve of that. I had given Ted head before, once in a porn theater where we first met, and the last time was in his pick-up truck. Today Ted wanted to meet at this sleazy motel near the truck stop. I had a feeling Ted desired to fuck me, and I would not object if he could get it up after I sucked him off.

I pulled into the motel parking lot and saw Ted's truck parked at the far end of the lot. I pulled in next to it and got out. Ted had texted me that it was room 128, and the door was unlocked. I turned the knob, and the door opened. Ted was sitting in the reclining chair.

Ted's eyes fixated on my tits, hoping they would fall out of their cloth cradle and he could see them close up. Now I love worshipping any cock, really, but this cock was special. There were few things in this world as pleasurable as cock worship for me. It is more than just my lover's cock. It was God's cock. At least to me, it was. With a cock in my mouth, it was like a god was fucking my heart so profoundly and openly that I worshipped every inch of his cock like it was God's greatest gift to this planet. I was the chosen one, especially to suck his cock. And how could I do anything except offer utmost reverence to his most penetrative being? 

My tongue swirls around his hardness, and the taste of Ted's pre-cum fills my mouth. My hands wrap around his shaft. I gag, only enough to amuse him, before taking him deeper inside my warm, wet mouth. My thick lips consume his cock. I pull him out, gently blowing on his tip before continuing. I sigh lightly. 

I felt his erect consciousness unrelentingly penetrate everything, the space, the world, my mouth, her heart. His manhood is mine now. Because the truth is: contrary to popular belief, that cock is not some brainless pleasure rod. It is a man's essence. By sucking him off, I intimately taste a piece of his consciousness, a bit of his vigorous being. I touch him through his cock. There is no greater intimacy for me than taking my lover into my mouth, feeling his being pulse deeply inside her.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Sucking cock is an ancient art form. And it was time for me to give Ted a full-on blowjob. Ted reclines back deeply into his chair like he is the king of the world. He faced a full-size mirror. I knelt down with my back to the mirror; my legs were spread wide apart. I slowly strip for him. First, my skirt comes off, and Ted sees my plump pussy wrapped in my blue bikini panties. The dark strip is just over my slit, which Ted strokes with his finger. I shiver from his touch and pull my crop top off. My tits are straining against my bra. My dark areolas and pink nipples are visible through the lace. I unhook my bra, and my tits fall free. Ted is wide-eyed and touches my stiff nipples, making me moan. All that is left is the blue bikini panties, and I step forward between Ted's man-spread. Ted leans forward and peels my panties from my wet mound. I am now ready to worship his cock.

 I am eyeing him with a combination of innocence and wildness. Ted has a first-class seat to the show that is about to begin. I slowly unbuckle his belt and peel down his pants. I eyed his hardening cock inside his boxers with a glint of wildness before hurriedly peeling them too off. I then caressed his dick with my index finger. I gave him a crazed look, a mixture of raw carnal hunger and heart-open devotion. I tease his stiff cock with my lips, kissing the engorged head of his prick. I can taste the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock. Drawing the clear drops of his arousal into my mouth, playing with them on my tongue before swallowing them. Our mutual hunger grows. My saliva drips from my mouth and land on his hot erection

"Hi, Godzilla," I cooed, speaking directly to his cock. "You are such a brute, you monstrous beast. Everything about you- size, texture, intensity drives me wild."

I let my mouth slide down Ted's shaft a few more times, and then I say something to Ted's cock again.

"I surrender to you. I give myself to you in service of your cock, in service of love, and to devour all cream you are about to give me."

I flash Ted a wicked smile before opening my mouth and beginning my oral worship. Swirling my tongue over the purple head of Ted's dick before bringing the tip to my inner cheek. I play some more with him, rubbing the slick glans against the ridged roof of my mouth. And then I quickly shift motions, taking him into the depths of my mouth and throat. My hands surround his shaft, and I begin the classic movement of sucking and twisting his rod.

I am shifting my left hand lightly to Ted's balls, continuing the earlier motion with my free hand and mouth. I shoot Ted another teasing glance before moving my left hand away from his balls onto my body. I drag my hand down my body to my clit and stroke my clitoris, where I start self-pleasuring as I continue servicing Ted's cock. I begin to moan loudly as his bulbous tickles my throat. The pleasure of his cock and my fingers are consuming me entirely. Ted shoots me a look and gives a quick nod. He is ready to cum. I smile; I am in the position to receive his man seed. Ted's white sperm is propelled from the tip of his cock, squirting onto my round melon-like breasts. I smear his cum all over my tits, taking in the rich nutrients of his semen into my skin.

I look up at Ted, and he is in awe of the sight before him. My hair is ruffled. Traces of cum remain on her breasts. And a little bit of cum drips out from the corner of my mouth as if begging him teasingly for more. I take his throbbing cock into my mouth and suck his cock again. I feel his prick swell, and he fucks my mouth. I have his pulsating cock in my mouth and the tip in my throat When Ted cums again. This load, larger than the first, fills my mouth with his sweet cream. I greedily swallow his baby batter, and his hot sperm slips down my throat. While Ted is cumming I rim his asshole with my finger, and he cums harder for me. He meets my eyes and engages in prolonged, soulful eye contact. After Ted has cum I clean his dick and pull off of his half-flaccid cock.

Ted slumps in the chair, his hand wrapped around his softening cock, and he watches as I get dressed. I put the blue panties on the table and fastened my skirt. The girls are back in their bra, and my crop top is in place.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments