Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Red-Handed

"Laura discovers her husband's secret fetish."

74
31 Comments 31
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Alistair felt his legs tense and he knew he was close to orgasm. Looking at his cock jutting out of his wife’s red panties, he continued to pull steadily as pre-cum dribbled out of his foreskin. He closed his eyes and pictured his wife once more, on her knees in her black thong slowly moving her lips up and down his cock as he grabbed onto her hair.

“Aargh, fuck” he gasped, trying to keep his voice down even though the house was empty.

Jerking his cock with his right hand, he used his left to catch the jets of semen in a tissue. Finally spent, Alistair collapsed back onto the bed and slowly let his breathing die down. For a few minutes, he lay on the bed guiltily imagining what Laura would think if she knew what he was doing. Once his orgasm had subsided, Alistair got up and moved towards the shower. Guilt washed over him again as he peeled off his wife’s panties, but it did not stop him from wiping the thin fabric over his sticky cock before tossing her underwear into the laundry basket.

 *

Two days later …

Laura called downstairs to her husband. “Alistair?”

Alistair replied straight away, “Yes, darling?” as he came to the living room door.

“Come upstairs, please,” Laura summoned him, and her unsuspecting husband was soon climbing the stairs. As he reached the bedroom, he saw his wife holding aloft her red panties.

“Look at these,” Laura spoke with an admonishing tone. Alistair looked back at his wife before lowering his eyes towards the bedroom floor.

“Why are there stains on this underwear?” Laura pointed at the thin fabric.

Her husband took a nervous step towards her. Although small, a couple of darker patches could be seen on the red material.

“There’s only one sort of stain like that which won’t come out in the wash, isn’t there?” Laura looked at him coolly.

“I am also certain that I have not worn this pair for at least a couple of weeks. So, don’t you dare try and deny it,” Laura warned him. “You know you should not be masturbating and should be saving yourself for me. Nor should you have anything to do with my underwear.”

Alistair still could not raise his eyes to look at her.

“Get your clothes off,” Laura ordered her husband, who slowly began to take off his shirt and trousers.

Laura spoke again as she moved towards the wardrobe. “Get those boxer shorts off and you can put these on.” Laura flung her red panties onto the bed.

Despite his embarrassment at having to put on his wife’s underwear in front of her, Alistair did as he was told once more.

“Lie down on your back,” Laura instructed him and he got on the bed, choosing to stay on his own side given the circumstances.

Once he was in position, Laura moved towards him and took his right hand and moved it towards the top of the bed. Immediately she raised his other arm next to it and secured him by his wrists using the handcuffs she had just retrieved from the wardrobe.

Laura moved gracefully over to the other side of the room and started removing her shirt.

“Turn away, no looking.”

She knew her husband loved to watch her strip, and Laura carried on unbuttoning her shirt as she kept her eyes on him. He seemed to have got the message and lay on the bed facing away from her.

Slipping easily out of her shirt, she turned her attention to her trousers, unhooking the waist before sliding them down her long, shapely legs. Her husband knew exactly what she was doing, and this proved too much temptation. He turned his head and snuck a glance towards her, but as he did so Laura spoke again.

“Bad husband. After your behaviour, how dare you think you can look at me in my panties?”

Returning to the wardrobe, Laura collected a blindfold which she slipped over her husband’s face. Alistair could see nothing as his wife slid her panties down her legs and spent a few moments standing naked at the end of the bed.

“Let’s make sure there is no looking, though you will still be able to hear me pleasure myself.” Laura could not help a little laugh as she watched her husband shudder. Laura climbed slowly and deliberately over her husband, brushing at his bulging cock which was poking out of the red panties.

“Someone seems a bit worked up!” Laura taunted him and pulled gently at the elastic of the panties. Her hand stroked his belly and hips before her fingers gently pulled at the tip of his cock. Laura felt the dampness as he moaned and writhed.

“You will have to wait whilst I catch up on what I am owed.”

“Please, darling, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again,” her husband started to beg, but Laura shushed him impatiently.

“So, how many times have you touched yourself since I last caught you?”

Alistair took a few moments before sheepishly replying, “Twice.”

Laura snorted at him. “Rubbish. Stop lying, you know it will only get you in more trouble.” Moving back towards the wardrobe as she spoke, Laura retrieved her vibrator.

Laura lay down on her side of the bed. She looked down at her long, lithe body and ran her hand over the sex toy. The silicone felt smooth as her fingers glided over it. At eight inches in length and equipped with a “rabbit” protrusion near its base, the design was ideal. The instructions mentioned the use of a lubricant, but from the wetness between her thighs and her fully erect nipples, she knew the advice was pointless.

Laura pressed the button at the base of the gadget. Immediately it hummed into life and she pressed the button again. The device switched setting to an intermittent thud with a regular pulsating buzz. Laura slid the vibrator inside and let out a spontaneous moan as it briefly encountered resistance before it pushed and stretched her insides. Her husband could see none of this and gave a frustrated groan. Laura closed her eyes as the rabbit tip pushed into her clit. Soon she was in a rhythm, handling the vibrator with a gentle, steady tempo.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

“How do you masturbate when you are wearing my panties then?” she taunted her husband with the question, but he did not reply.

“Stroking yourself slowly perhaps?” Laura spoke quietly as she slid the vibrator in as deeply as she could before slowly withdrawing it again. As it came out of her body, Laura moved the vibrator towards Alistair’s groin, letting it hum over the damp, taut cotton at the front of her panties and provoking a considerable amount of twitching from her husband.

Laura laughed gently again before sliding the toy back into her dripping-wet sex. With her left hand, she gently pulled at her own nipples as she maintained her unhurried repetitions with the vibrator. Laura could feel her arousal building and the familiar butterflies were growing in the pit of her stomach. As she got nearer to her climax, she changed the pace.

“Or, maybe you pull your cock hard as you fantasise about fucking me?” Laura put the vibrator’s clitoral stimulator on maximum speed as she rammed the vibrator in and out more vigorously. Laura knew she was about to be overcome and noticed her husband quivering as he lay next to her.

“Whose cock do you think I am fantasising about right now? Slamming into me this hard?” Laura was gasping as she tormented him further. Little did he know that at that particular moment, his wife was picturing a lover from her pre-married life. A rather well-endowed, although totally unsuitable, colleague she had slept with in her twenties.

Suddenly Laura wailed, “Oh God!” and her orgasm overwhelmed her. Laura shuddered wildly as she came, her whole body swept up in ecstasy. Her clit was throbbing intensely, and her thighs shook uncontrollably. Finally, she brought the vibrator to a halt and extracted it from her shaking body.

Laura lay on her back and recovered her breath. Soon she was ready though, and she climbed above her husband. As she lowered herself towards his body, she brushed her pelvis against his stiff cock and provoked another loud sigh. Laura was not concerned about his bulging member though, and moved her hips up his body, rubbing her groin into his chest before straddling her stunning legs over his face and settling herself onto his mouth.

Alistair knew his job was to perform oral sex and he began to satisfy his wife. Laura felt the erotic sensations build inside her as his mouth explored every bit of the area between her legs. She squeezed her thighs into him, and his tongue probed gently into the opening between her legs. Switching pace, he gently kissed her clit for a minute or so before licking at her sex as greedily as he could manage once more. Laura grabbed the head of the bed to steady herself as the warm feeling began to build inside her.

Her husband kept licking her insatiably and after a few minutes of this pleasure, she shook furiously as a huge orgasm overwhelmed her.

“Oh fuck, yes,” Laura yelled as she thrust her sex even more forcefully into her husband’s face. Her juices flowed steadily, and her husband continued kissing and sucking at her until her climax subsided, and Laura finally rolled off him and lay on the bed to recover once again.

 

Soon Alistair felt her hands on his hips as Laura lowered the red panties. Laura felt herself getting aroused again as she looked at her husband’s lightly-haired chest. For a man in his late forties, he was still in pretty good shape. Whilst his cock was average in size, there was clearly no problem in getting it aroused. Laura flicked the elastic of her panties over his rock-hard member before yanking them off and tossing them aside.

Laura gazed at his body letting her eyes wander over his legs. Eventually Laura put a hand on his hip area before scraping her fingernails onto the top of his thighs. Still restrained by his wrists, and blindfolded, Alistair’s body was jolting with every touch. Laura began to gently fondle his cock.

Soon her husband was writhing against the handcuffs, and Laura knew he was longing to fuck her. Laura carried on stroking him softly and steadily and began to feel his pre-cum wetness. It had an egg-white consistency and was snaking down from the tip of his cock towards his groin.

“On your back, I’m going to fuck you,” she announced nonchalantly. Her husband moaned in pleasure this time.

“Do you think you can manage that, or have you spent yourself masturbating?”

Alistair assured her that he would be very happy to fuck her.

“No. I will be the one doing the fucking,” she corrected him. “You will be showing me your self-control whilst I screw you. Make sure you lie still and do not cum before me.”

Laura slid her body down towards his cock and he groaned loudly as she straddled herself onto him.

Laura stayed pinned to his groin for a moment before slowly lifting her hips.

“Jesus!” Alistair cried as she pushed herself down toward his belly again. As she rose again, her husband arched his back and tried to thrust upwards into her.

“Do that again, and I will stop fucking you and fetch the belt,” she warned him.

Alistair did as he was told, and Laura resumed grinding slowly up and down. She enjoyed the sensation as the tip of his cock quivered against her when she rose, whilst filling her as she impaled herself onto him.

After a couple of minutes, she saw her husband’s face begin to tighten and knew he was on the brink of orgasm. The sight only added to her own lust, and she kept on thrusting harder and harder. Laura felt her body trembling and knew another orgasm was near. But just before she could reach her climax, her husband gasped and yelled out. Laura felt jets of warm cum inside her as he ejaculated forcefully.

Laura lay on her still-restrained husband. Soon she felt his cock going limp and warm liquid dribbling from her. She raised herself up and pushed her thighs into the sides of his stomach before moving up his body.

Alistair writhed again as Laura spoke. “I am still owed. I told you not to come before me, didn’t I?”

Laura positioned her sex over his mouth again and Alistair realised he had no choice but to pleasure his wife orally once more.

Published 
Written by LauraMilf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments