Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl 3

"Another awakening for Allie."

45
19 Comments 19
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After that night in Ben's Truck, our relationship took a big turn. It seemed every time we were together, I ended up with his penis in my mouth. I also started looking at other guys at school, and wondered how it would feel to have their penis in my mouth. I was becoming an addict, and I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself. What kind or person was I turning it to?

Almost every night now, especially if Ben and I had not been together, I was masturbating. I was so addicted to it, I could not sleep unless I had at least one orgasm. Sometimes once wasn't enough and I would orgasm two or three times before my body and mind would relax enough so I could sleep. I had explored my body enough to where I knew where to rub and achieve the fastest orgasms, but sometime I would lay there and tease my clitoris, and it was those times that my orgasms were the strongest. Eventually, the latter of the two became the norm. I would only rush my orgasms, when I was short on time.

Lauren and I were still best friends and her birthday was approaching. She talked her mom into letting her and some of her friends go to the mall and have a sleep over. She invited several girls, including me, to her party. Her mom picked us up from school on a Friday and we drove the forty-five minutes to the mall. We shopped, ate and of course innocently flirted with guys, then ended the night at the movie theater. When the movie was over, Lauren's cousin, Carla picked us up and drove us to Lauren's house.

Once we arrived, we went up and we all changed into out sleeping attire. I had looked forward to this all night. It had been a couple months since softball had ended and I had not seen any naked girls since. I had seen Lauren’s breast, the night I watched her masturbate, but was eager to see more. She was very tanned, with brown hair and brown eyes. To me she had the most perfect body I had ever seen. She was not big, but had sexy curves. Her breasts were a 36C, and the whiteness of her breast, in contrast with her tanned body, was sexy to me. What she had between her legs was something new. Instead of her vagina being bare and shaven like mine, she had one strip of dark hair that started just below her panty line and went to the top of her vagina slit.

There were three other girls spending the night as well. Two of the girls were twins, Jillian and Jenny. Clothed, I had a hard time telling the sisters apart. Both had dark brown hair and blue eyes and looked as if they were naturally tanned year around. Undressed, I found a way to distinguish one from the other. Both girls had toned bodies from volleyball and both wore a 34C bra. Their legs were long and toned as well. The only thing I could see that was not identical between the two was the beauty mark between Jillian's breasts. Both of the girls had hair above their vaginas, but it was trimmed and not bushy like mine had been. That style looked nice, but I preferred my shaven look, to theirs.

Carla was the other girl. As I said, Carla was Lauren’s cousin, and she was a senior. She was invited to watch over us to make sure we didn’t get into trouble. Carla had light brown hair, and her complexion was pale, like mine. Her breasts were her focal point. She had the biggest I had ever seen. Her dark brown nipples on the tip of her pale breasts looked to be the size of a dime. She had a pierced belly button and a tribal symbol tattooed on her lower back. She was a little bigger than Lauren, but I still found her sexy. Her hips were full and her thighs looked as if they should rub together when she walked. Her vagina was bare. When she turned, I seen another tattoo on her right butt cheek. That tattoo was of a read rose, with its pedals falling off. I thought it looked sad, but who was I to judge?

After we were dressed for bed, we all laid blankets out on the living room floor and sat in a circle in the middle of them. Carla suggested we play a Truth or Dare. With her being older, we all wanted her to think we were cool, so we agreed. I was hesitate to confess my actions to them because I did not want them to think I was a freak, but after listening to them I finally opened up. I found out some very interesting information about my friends during that game. Some of which embarrassed me, but most of it made me feel that I was a normal teenage girl.

I found out that Carla and Jillian were no longer virgins, and they liked to suck penises too. Carla said that she had sucked ten different boys since she was sixteen and had went all the way with three different guys. Lauren confessed that Jake, her boyfriend, had fingered her. Jenny, not to be topped, told us of her flashing her breast at the boys volleyball team. All five of us liked for our breast to be played with and sucked and Jenny admitted to kissing another girl at summer camp. We talked about how we masturbated and what each of us thought felt the best. Slowly, the other girls drifted off to sleep as I listened to Carla talk about her sexual adventures.

Finally, I laid back to try and go to sleep. All the talk we had been doing had really made my panties wet, and the urge to orgasm was almost too much. I knew we had all just talked about how we all did it, but there was no way I was going to masturbate in a room full of my friends.

Samanthaa_Clark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanthaa_Clark

I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. My body was on fire and my vagina was tormenting me. I needed relief. I was about to get up and run to the bathroom, when I saw the light come on in the kitchen.

I got up and went slowly into the kitchen. Carla was sitting at the table drinking a glass of milk. She offered me one, but I declined. We talked a little more, then Carla said that she was so horny that she could not sleep. I laughed, like I knew what she was talking about. I learned, that like me, she usually masturbated every night. She told me how cumming helped relax her body. She must have seen the confused look on my face, because after she stopped laughing, she gave me a sex education lesson that would have made Mrs. Jensen blush.

Apparently, there were slang words for the different sexual actions and body parts that are more common than the proper words. I learned that a penis, was a cock and a vagina was a pussy. She told me that an orgasm was also called cumming. That night at the kitchen table, I learned all about, cum, pre cum, fucking, and oral sex. The one that confused me the most was a blow job. A blow job is what I had been giving Ben when I sucked his penis, or cock. What confused me was why it was called a blow job when I didn’t blow. Carla said that it confused her too, but figured it was named for what happens at the end when the guy blows his load, in your mouth. I had never let Ben blow his load into my mouth, but I knew I was going to have to try it.

Shortly after 2 am, I went back to the living room and went to sleep. The next morning we woke up and ate breakfast. After breakfast, we cleaned up our mess in the living room and then hung out in Lauren’s room. She had a computer with internet so we would research different people and subject, then giggle like teenage girls do.

Shortly after lunch, Ben came by to pick me up. We were not out of sight from Lauren’s house before I had his cock in my mouth. I was so horny (another new word). My lips were tight around his cock as my hands fondled his testicles. He was enjoying it so much, he ran off the road a couple times before finding a side road to pull onto. When he stopped the truck, he turned giving me better access. I continued as he was moaning and ran his hands through my hair. His breathing became intense as I felt his testicles begin to shift in my hand, I knew he was about to be done. This is where I normally move and finish him off with my hand, but that day I was determined to finish the job. I closed my eyes as I continued to suck and press my tongue into his sensitive area. He yelled for me to move, but I didn’t. I felt the ropes of his cum hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed. There was so much that I could not keep up. Soon my cheeks were full of his cum. I swallowed it all as his cock was going soft in my mouth.

As soon as he slipped out of my mouth, Ben opened the door and ran to the passenger side of his truck. With his cock still hanging out the open fly of his jeans, he opened the door and reached and took my legs and pulled me to him. I had no clue what he was doing. I was laughing as I felt his hands tug at my wet panties. My skirt was around my waist and I lifted my butt so he would pull them off.

He looked into my eyes, then down at my pussy. A big smile came across his face. Then he stepped closer and kissed me. I could feel his semi-hard cock against my wet pussy. His lips left mine, and kissed down my stomach. As he lowered, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. I honestly thought that he was about to take my virginity. Soon his kisses were just above my pussy. My hand went inside my shirt and I squeezed my aching breast. Then the most amazing feeling I had ever felt washed over me.

I felt Ben’s tongue hit my clitoris. As soon as he touched it, my whole body jerked. He continued to press his tongue into my clitoris. He licked me like he would have licked an ice cream. I was moaning so loud and I could not keep still. I put my hand on the top of his head and pressed him into me as I raised my hips. I felt his tongue penetrate me, and it felt so good. His tongue moved in and out, and then he ran it up then back down. Then he sucked my clitoris into his mouth. Immediately, I had the biggest orgasm that I had ever had, up to that point. My back lifted off the seat as I pushed his head between my legs. My body jerked wildly as I felt every ounce of fluid in my body flow out my pussy. Ben continued to suck and lick until the feeling subsided, and I collapsed on back onto the seat, out of breath and grinning like a mule eating briars.

On the way to take me home, Ben informed me that he and Jake had hung out the night before. Jake had told him how Lauren loved for him to lick her, and that he had wanted to see if I liked it. As we pulled into my driveway, I gave him a long wet kiss. I adjusted my panties and skirt, and as I was getting out, I told him that he was welcome to lick me anytime he wanted. We both laughed and held hands as we walked into my house.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments