Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of A Small Town Girl-College

"Allie leaves her small town to start a new life, at college"

33
28 Comments 28
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
After growing up in a small town, sheltered by my family, I was excited to get away. When preparing for college, I traveled around Georgia and North Florida to visit a lot of schools. Some of the schools showed interest in me. Academically I was a good student. Athletically I thought I was above average. I soon realized that not everyone thought I was as talented as I had thought. For the first time in my live, I was considered average, and did not stick out. I received a couple partial scholarship offers, from schools in the area I lived, but I settled for a full scholarship from a small college that was located a little more than 5 hours away from home.

The college was in their inaugural year of having a softball program. They handed out four full rides and several more partials as bait to gain some talent to get their program started. The campus was small, and did not have dorms, so I had to find an apartment to live in. The scholarship did not include living expenses, so that meant I had to find a job as well. So with two weeks until classes started, I loaded up my car and headed north.

When I arrived on campus, I checked in with my advisor, Mr. Harper. Mr. H was in his early 60’s and on the verge of retirement, but he was really sweet to me. He pointed me to an apartment complex that fit into my budget range and after getting everything in order with my classes, I headed 3 blocks to the complex. As I drove I passed several restaurants and pubs, and noticed several “Help Wanted” signs, which was another plus in my direction. Surely someone would hire me.

I pulled up to the complex and was met by the manager. Mrs. Black, reminded me of Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show reruns I had watched on TV. She had greying hair, pulled into a bun and was wearing a dress with a white apron tied around her plump waist. After our introductions, she led me to one of the apartments she had available. It was nice. It had a kitchen, living room, two bed rooms and one bath room. After the tour, I gave her my deposit, and began to unpack. I really liked the fact of the second bedroom, because it would allow me to have a roommate and we could split expenses and be better for both of us.

When I finally got my car unloaded, and the few boxes I had unpacked, I fell down on the bed exhausted. I undressed, and pulled the covers back, and slept like a baby. The next day, before going for my run, I made a couple flyers to advertise for a roommate. I slipped the flyers into my back pack, and trotted off for toward the campus. As I ran, I examined the establishments that were looking for help, and made a mental note on which one I wanted to go try first. When I got to the campus, I posted my flyers on two of the bulletin boards on campus and then turned to head back.

I got back to my apartment, and stripped down and took a shower. The cool water hitting my body made my nipples harden instantly. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and pussy. Clean and refreshed, I stepped out of the shower and began to get ready. I slipped on a pair of tights and a nice long t-shirt, and slipped on my favorite sandals and went out to find a job.

I filled out so many job applications that day that I thought my fingers were going to fall off. I stopped at all but one of the places that had a sign in the window. The one that I didn’t go into was a sports bar, called “Drew’s”. I knew my parents would not approve of me working at an establishment that served alcohol, so I just walked past it. By the time I was done, it was close to 3pm. I had practice at 4, so I headed to the field for my first practice with my new team.

After practice, I walked back to my apartment. As I passed “Drew’s” I could hear the music and the commotion inside. I felt drawn to the door. I stood and looked inside the window. The waitresses all wore black shorts and red tops. The clothing was cute, but not very revealing. Each girl wore black athletic shoes and black socks. As I stood there, I watched waitress after waitress put 10 and 20 dollar bills into their aprons from tips left by the patrons. The girls would flirt, but I saw nothing out of the way and everything seemed legit and classy. Before I realized it, I was standing inside, asking for an application.

The girl at the hostess counter pointed me to the bar where Drew was. As I walked up, he smiled at me. He was a handsome man, probably in his late 30’s. He wore the same t-shirt that the girls had on but with jeans. As I filled out the application, he asked me questions about home, my major and activities. When I handed him the application, he told me to be their tomorrow afternoon at 3 pm for my fitting and orientation. Then he handed me a plate of wings and a Mountain Dew. We continued to talk as I ate, and when I was ready to leave he would not let me pay, because I was now an employee. I left the bar with a big smile on my face.

I got back to my apartment and ran some water into the tub. The day, my first full day on my own, had been a success. As I stepped into the bath, the warm water enveloped my body. I sank until my head was fully submerged. My hands gripped the side of the tub, and I pulled myself up. My blonde hair was plastered to my face, but I didn’t care. I laid my head against the back of the tub and closed my eyes.

The flyers I posted around campus were hits. My phone started ringing around 8am the next morning. I received calls from girls needing a place to stay. Some were ruled out when they heard the rent amount, others when they found out the location. By the end of the day I had three hopefuls that were to stop by the next day to meet in person. One was named Emily. She was a freshman like me who was from South Carolina. The second was Trish. She was a junior whose former roommate had graduated and she was not able to renew the lease from her previous apartment. The final one was Kate. Kate was a senior and had been living with her boyfriend, but they had broken up and she needed a place fast.

At 3pm, I walked into Drew’s. Drew introduced me to his wife JoAnne. She was going to help me get everything I needed for work. She was a gorgeous woman. She had reddish blonde hair that flowed down her shoulders. Her breast had been enhanced and she showed them off in the button up blouse she wore, with the top three buttons unbuttoned. Her butt was not big but it suited her stature.

clauxywetbbwsexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
clauxywetbbwsexy

The whole time I was getting sized, she was complimenting me on my body, personality and how much the patrons were going to like me. Once I had three outfits, she asked me to sit down so she could go over the rules. The rules were simple. Flirt but be cautious. No going without a bra, no mid-drift exposed, no thong showing, and absolutely no leaving with patrons. She explained that even though it was a bar, she and Drew ran a family friendly establishment for good clean fun. I explained to her that I had no problem with the rules. I filled out all my paperwork and was told to report Friday night at 4pm ready to work until closing at midnight. I left the bar, hand headed to practice.

The next day, Thursday, the first of the three potential roommates arrived on time at 9:30 am. Emily was a pleasant girl, with brown hair and green eyes. She was from a big family and talked about how much she looked forward to partying, and meeting guys. During our one hour talk, she never once mentioned how she was going to pay her half of the expenses. When I asked her, she had no plan, except she would get the money somehow. I knew then that she was not the one I wanted. I was going to have enough to worry about without having to worry about her coming up with her end of the deal. After I was done, I told her I would get back with her, and she left.

When Trish walked in, I knew she was not going to be the one. She was a nice girl, but she reeked of cigarette smoke, and beer. I was not sure, but I suspected she was stoned while we were talking just from her responses, and body language. When we were finished, I told her the same as I told Emily, I would get back with her.

I was really not getting a good vibe. I opened a soda and took a long swallow. I really didn’t need a roommate, but it would sure make things easier. There was a knock on the door. I was sure it was Kate. As I placed my hand on the door knob, I took a deep breath, then opened. My mouth nearly dropped to the floor. Kate was the most beautiful person I had ever met. She had shoulder length, curly brown hair, sparkling brown eyes. She wore a nice shorts suit that showed her ample curves. When our hands met for a shake, I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy moisten.

We had the most delightful conversation. I felt like I had known her all my life and we had so much in common. She had been an athlete in High School but gave it up to pursue her education, her and her boyfriend had been high school sweethearts but had recently broke up but were still talking. Before I knew it we had been talking for two hours, and we both knew that we were going to be roommates. When she left, we agreed she could move in over the weekend. We exchanged cell numbers and she left. I quickly got ready for my last practice of the week.

Over the next month, things were great. Classes started, practice continued, and Kate had moved in and made herself at home. JoAnne had been right, the patrons at Drew’s loved me and I loved the job. The money was great. It was fall, so on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday, when football was on, it was nothing for me to take home 200-300 dollars a night in tips. I played by the rules too. I was propositioned several times to leave with guys, but I never did, as tempting as it was. I worked almost every night, especially the football nights. Drew got a kick out of my knowledge of the game, and arguing with guys about a call. Kate and her boyfriend got back together, but she didn’t move out. He would spend the night every now and again and she would stay with him some, but most of the time when I was off, it was just she and I.

One night after we had lived together for almost two months, I was in the bath. Kate and I had gotten real close, so it was nothing for either of us to come in while the other was in the tub and talk. On this particular afternoon, I was shaving my legs when Kate come in and sat on the toilet. She was complaining about the latest thing her boyfriend had done to piss her off. I listened as I ran the razor down my leg. As she continued to talk, I lathered some cream and applied over my mound. When I reached for the razor, she stopped me. She asked me what I was doing, and I told her I was about to shave my mound. She asked me to wash that cream off and meet her in her room. So, she left the bathroom, and I washed the cream off, and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into her room.

She instructed me to get naked and lay on her bed. So I dropped the towel and laid on my back. Kate knelt between my legs holding a jar. She slowly applied hot wax to my mound. Her soft touch with the heat of the wax had me moaning softly. She looked at me and smiled as I gripped her sheets and arched my back. As pleasurable as it felt, it ended quickly. She ripped part of the wax and pulled out the little stubble around my pussy out by the roots. I screamed in pain, and Kate laughed. She pulled another strip, and I screamed again. By this time my pussy was numb, so the remaining wax was pulled with little response. When she had all the wax removed, she got up and walked to her dresser. She retrieved a bottle of lotion and got back between my legs.

She slowly applied the lotion over the areas she waxed. Gently she massaged my mound. The pain quickly was replaced with pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this special treatment. When she was done she reached up and took my hand, and pulled it to my pussy. I could not believe how soft and smooth it felt. Then she removed my hand and lowered her face. When her tongue touched my clit, I almost jumped off the bed. My sensitive clit, was even more sensitive, and I was moaning within seconds of contact. I felt her lips and tongue apply pressure to my button and with her lightly sucking, I soon felt my toes begin to curl. I tried to scream, but noting came out. My body trembled uncontrollably. My ass raised up off the bed as my orgasm hit. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had and as it subsided, my entire body was numb and tingly.

Kate crawled up and pulled me close. She kissed my forehead, as I laid my head on her chest. The last thing I remember about that night was her saying that I could return the favor the next day, if I wanted. Then I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep that I had ever experienced.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments