Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of A Traveling Salesman

6
0 Comments 0
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I sell industrial equipment for a living. My job requires that I travel all across the country, so it is not unusual for me to be gone for a week or more at a time. I recently stayed at a hotel for a week and the second day there I heard a young woman in the room next to me talking and it didn't take me to long to figure out she was an escort. I had heard her talking to a client on the phone. I like hookers, but I try and avoid them when the company is footing the bill for the room as a lot of the ones you meet in the hotel bar are LEOs. However, I knew this one was the real deal from the conversation I had overheard, so I decided to try and make the most of this opportunity.

My plan was when I heard her come out of her room, I was going to come out of mine. I told myself like I had so many times before I wasn't going to do anything with her, but I just had to see what she looked like. I caught her later that evening in the hallway. She looked to be about 23 to 24 with brownish red hair. She was thin and she was sporting an incredible rack for her frame. Easily a D. She looked too good to be a hooker. Then I did the oldest hooker pickup trick in the book. I lit up a cigarette even though I don't normally smoke. Sure enough she wanted to bum a cigarette off me so I gave her one.

While smoking with her I started to chat her up and see if could get her story out of her. I always find it fascinating chatting hookers up as they have some interesting stories to tell. After we finished smoking I brought her back to my room and we continued our conversation. I started to drop hints that I knew she was an escort. She admitted she was and gave me the sad story of how she fell into a life of depravity. She started drinking at a young age and by the time she graduated high school she had a bit of a problem. She had gotten married at 21, but her husband had left her because she couldn't keep herself away from the bars or employed.

She was at a bar one night about a year ago, broke and without a job. A guy in his forties offered her $300 for her time. She said what the hell and has been turning tricks ever since. She said she could hang out at the bars all she wanted, pick up a few clients and easily make a few thousand cash each week for just fucking and drinking.

I pulled out my wallet and laid $200 on the table and before I knew it she was on her knees with her tits out and began pulling my shorts down.

She gave me a long blowjob with really good effort. It was probably about a 20 to 30 minute blowjob, and as I was getting close at the end, I was hoping I could cum in her mouth. But she had been at it for awhile by now and she knew all the tricks. Just as I was getting ready to cum, she quit sucking and jacked me off all over her tits.

I thanked her, she left her phone number, took the $200 and she left the room happy. I slept well that night.

The next day after making my rounds, I was on my way back to the hotel. I was curious if she was still in the room next door so I sent her a text. She was and asked if I wanted her to come by to see me again. She told me she didn't have any rubbers though so If I wanted to fuck I'd have to pick some up.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali

I stopped at the CVS Pharmacy that was close to the hotel and picked up a box of rubbers.

I got there went into my room, freshened up a bit, and there was a knock on the door about twenty minutes later. She came in and without a word she pulled the sheets down on the bed. I began to get undressed and went to lie down on the bed. She headed to the bathroom real quick and when she came back out I was naked on the bed waiting. She asked if I had the rubbers and I told her I did. I got up grabbed one out of the box, and got back on the bed. She took off all of her clothes and climbed into the bed with me.

She began with some light play, pecking at my chest and neck while rubbing her tits against me. I wanted to fuck her so bad that I was hard as a rock. I usually need more foreplay, but I was ready to go. She looked down at my hard cock and reached to grab the rubber from my hand, quickly opening it and sliding it on me, followed hastily by herself.

She climbed right on top of me and slid me right in. She rode me for a good ten minutes, trying to get me into it, but her riding was not the best. So she climbed off and told me to hit her doggy. I told her I wasn't ready yet and to turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. She obliged. My view was wonderful and I was enjoying every minute of it. I grabbed her ass and began to thrust into her as I guided her ass up and down. After enjoying that for awhile I decided to hit her doggy.

Things got a little dry for a minute, but after a bit of standard doggy I began to push down on her, laying her flat on her stomach and positioned myself more on top of her and began to hit it real good. I pounded away at her, feeling her wetness building more and more. I fucked her good and hard, making her cum on my cock. I enjoyed that and decided I really wanted to make her happy with my hard cock. I flipped her over for missionary and without a skipping beat was hitting her hard again. We were both breathing very deeply and I could tell she was really getting into it.

She was soaking wet and I found just the right spot and rhythm to put her over the edge again. I smiled to myself and just kept going. She was frantic in her breathing with barely comprehensible words of enjoyment sneaking out every so often between her breaths. I could tell she hadn't been fucked this good in a long time. She began to lose control and squirted all over, making a big wet mess. Her face was super flushed and I could tell she was almost amazed at what my cock was doing to her.

I pounded away, getting her to cum one more time before I was running out of steam. It was quite the work out and I was trying to decide if I wanted to push through it and work her into one final orgasm and cum when she pulled the rubber off and began to jerk and suck me off.

She jerked and sucked away. I'd say I lasted another ten minutes and this time she let me nut in her mouth and swallowed the whole load. I left her another $200 "donation" on the table. The next night I was going to try and hit her ass.
Published 
Written by johntrevor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors