Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily - Part Three

"Emily gets her question answered"

23
17 Comments 17
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This is Part Three of what was originally supposed to be just two; written due to popular request. I suggest reading Parts One and Two for this part to make sense.

We lay in each others arms, content for the moment to be connected in a non-sexual manner. But it wasn’t long before the flesh became willing again. This time the lovemaking was less frantic, more gentle, though certainly no less passionate. If anything, the cumming was sweeter, more satisfying. It would have been nice to spend the rest of the day, hell, the rest of the weekend, in bed; but, we both had obligations that filled the next two days. I was gone before lunch.

We did keep in touch all afternoon Saturday, though. It was my first experience with sexting, and I went through my Saturday routine in a state of constant arousal, as Emily kept texting me pictures taken in the most unusual public places that kept my attention all day. I tried to reciprocate, but there just isn’t any male equivalent of a discreet up-skirt or down-blouse. The best I could do was a side shot showing a rather obscene bulge. But it did merit a pic back showing Emily giving me a big thumbs-up and an even bigger smile.

It was now almost midnight, and I had just gotten into bed, intending to rub one out, when my phone rang. It was Emily.

“Hey, are you in bed yet?” she asked in a low, sultry voice.

“Yes, why?”

“Are you hard?”

“Um, yeah, why?"

“Were you planning to jack-off?” Now she was sounding a bit more animated.

“Definitely, why?”

“Are you already naked?” Giggling.

“What’s going on, Em?”

“I want a picture.” Just like that. So matter-of-fact.

“What?”

“I want a picture of your hard, naked cock. I’ve been thinking about it all day. If I can’t have the real thing, then I want a picture. Send me one now, and I promise I’ll leave you alone until tomorrow.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Then your dick won’t be the only thing up all night,” she said, laughing.

“Okay, okay. Although I’ve never really done this before.”

“It’s easy,” she said, with more giggling. Then, in her best Lauren Bacall, she said, “You know how to take a picture, don’t you, Britt? You just point it, and click.”

We both laughed. “Got it, point and click. One naked cock picture coming your way. I just hope it all fits in the frame.”

“Bragging, are we?”

“It ain’t a brag when it’s fact, ma’am,” I replied. I hung up, and took what I thought was a pretty good picture and sent it off. This time I got two thumbs up. When I came a few minutes later, it was fantastic.

I never did hear from Emily on Sunday, and was kind of disappointed. I called and texted her a couple of times, but got no reply. I stopped in to the local watering hole for a drink late Sunday night, and was commiserating with Jack, the bartender. “You really sent a girl you just starting banging a ‘dick pic’, and now she’s gone dark? You better hope it doesn’t end up on the internet.”

I went home somewhat worried. I thought that I knew Emily, but maybe I didn’t. I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Emily. “Sorry. I’ll explain tomorrow. All is good though. Sleep tight.” I tossed and turned.

I got to the office early Monday morning, and was waiting in the lobby for the elevator when Emily walked up. She looked around with a worried glance, saw we were alone, and took my hand. “Can we talk?” she whispered.

Just then the elevator opened. “Step into my office,” I said back.

We got on alone, and the door closed. She pushed the button for the top floor, even though we only needed to go to five. I was about to say something when she pushed me back against the wall, mashed herself against me, and kissed me harder than any woman ever has. “I needed that,” she moaned, still pressing her body against mine. My dick began to rise, and she felt it. “I needed that, too.”

“What happened yesterday?”

“Big family crisis. On top of a bunch of stuff that I had been putting off. But, I didn’t forget about you. In fact, I kept looking at your picture. It definitely kept my kitty purring.” She was smiling. “My sister caught me once. She wants to know if you have a brother,” she said, laughing now. We both felt the relief in the moment. “Speaking of your picture, I don’t mean to sound forward, but can we get together Friday night again. But this time for a regular date. Go out, have dinner, maybe a movie? Sex off the table.”

“Sure, but I’m a little confused.”

“I am, too. I’ve always been attracted to you, and the sex; well, that was fantastic. But what do we really know abut each other; I mean besides work and the fact that we’re really, really good together in bed. And on the couch. Oh, and in the shower.” She was laughing again.

“Okay, a regular date it is. Actually, I think that’s a good idea.”

“Great!” she exclaimed. “Oh, and one more thing.”

“Yes?”

“Don’t cum between now and then.”

“What?”

“Don’t cum, please. Just in case.”

“In case of what, exactly?”

“Well,” she said, in that low sultry voice, “sex may be off the table, but if things go well, it could end up being in the back seat, or the balcony, or a dark booth.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

You never know.” The door opened at twenty, and she stepped off. “Promise me, please?”

I thought for a second. “Okay.” She smiled again as the elevator door closed between us.

The rest of the week was fairly normal, if you exclude the fact that I spent most of it in a state of sexual awareness. Telling me that I couldn’t cum ensured that it was the only thing that I thought about. And it didn’t help that every time Em and I passed in the hall, she’d brush up against me; every time we were in a meeting together she’d give me looks of pure lust. It was Thursday before I finally figured out what her plan was; she was again getting me to build up my “semen quotient”.

Friday night finally came, and we had a really good time. We had drinks at a bar near her apartment; then ate dinner at a little Thai place near the art district. It turned out that we had a lot in common; from religion to politics, even similar family backgrounds. We left the restaurant arm-in-arm, and I was feeling better than I had in a long time.

The retro cinema was showing “To Have and Have Not”, so on impulse we decided to catch the last showing. We sat in the back row and made out like teenagers, to the disapproving stares of our fellow patrons. I couldn’t tell if it was the age difference, the fact that we were having way more fun than they were, or both. I didn’t really care. All I knew was that I was getting handfuls of tit, and the hottest woman in the theatre was rubbing my cock in front of everyone. When we walked out, we were the only couple proudly sporting a boner and hard nipples.

I suggested that we stop in for one for the road, but Emily said that she wanted to get home. We walked to the car, holding hands in silence. When I opened the door for her, she kissed me before getting in. The drive to her apartment was equally quiet, but she held my hand even tighter.

I walked her to the door. I was thinking that sex really was off the table when she asked me in for a cup of coffee. She got that look in her eyes, and said, "You know, with extra cream.”

We barely got the door closed before she shoved me back against it and was on her knees in front of me, tearing open my belt and pants, yanking my clothes down, and releasing my resurrected erection. She grasped the thing in her hand. “Just as I remember it; big, hard, throbbing.” Without any other comment, she took half the length in her hot, wet mouth. I groaned. Damn that felt good.

Just like in the shower, she used her hand as a gauge, so that no more of my dick went in than she wanted. She again attacked my knob first, alternating between her swirling tongue and a juicy sounding suction. I was in full-groan mode when she decided to let more of my dick in, allowing almost the entire shaft to now pass her lips as her hand slid down to my base. Then it was back up, until just the head was in, with her hand following behind so that no part of my length wasn’t encased in some part of her flesh.

Slowly at first, but rapidly increasing the pace, she started a bobbing action that was making me feel dizzy. I looked down and watched my dick going in and out of her mouth. Every once and a while she would take it all the way out to fist the knob, and then dive right back on. It may have been a while since she claimed she last had sex, but she hadn’t lost a step.

I was really going crazy now, and knew that I was going to shoot my load real soon. She must have sensed it, because she took my meat out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say, “Did you keep your promise?” I nodded. “Good. I want you to cum in my mouth.” I could barely speak, so I just nodded again. Using her hand once more to keep me from plunging all the way in, she held the shaft in place so that the head of my dick was lying on her tongue. She sucked a little, twirled her tongue a little, and she got what she wanted; I blew.

And when I say I blew, what I mean is I BLEW. A week’s worth of pent up semen came gushing out. I gave her rope after rope of my love elixir. I lost count of the number of contractions, but it felt like it took a full minute for them to end. And, the whole time, Emily was looking straight into my eyes; sucking and swallowing. And swallowing. And swallowing.

As the pace and force of my ejaculation finally slowed, she gently squeezed my balls while she jacked my shaft, trying to coax every bit of my lava out of my body and into her mouth. I finally stopped shooting, and she slowly took her lips away. I could barely keep standing. She squeezed my shaft some more, milking out the last bit of cum and then lapping it up.

“Man, that was amazing. You really did keep your promise. I almost couldn’t swallow it all. And you came so hard; it was like having a fire-hose nozzle in my mouth.”

I babbled something incoherent. “Oh, babe,” she said as she stood up, “I guess it was good for you, too.” She kissed me, and I could taste myself. It wasn’t half bad. She backed away a little; and, gently holding my softening member, said, “Well, I guess our big guy is done for a while.”

“Our?” I said in all the voice I could muster.

“If that’s okay, I mean,” she said, softly. She was now flustered.

I thought about it. “It’s a package deal, you know,” I said. “You want ownership of the cock, you have to be prepared to take the heart, too.”

She smiled that big, big smile of hers. Kissing me again, she dropped her skirt and panties at my feet. “Funny,” she said in a sexy whisper, guiding my hand to her sopping mound, “my… our… pussy has the same terms.”

I picked her up and carried her to our bed.

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments