Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farm Fun

"Fun on the farm"

13
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Let me tell you about a former classmate of mine. His name was Cameron and we went through school together, right from grade one to grade twelve.  I was a town kid and he was a  farm kid. He got bussed to school every day. While we were classmates and friends, we were not buddies. No opportunities presented themselves for us to hang out together after school and become close. 

The Thursday before Good Friday, he approached me just as we were dismissed for lunch about working with him and his dad for the long weekend. His dad needed some extra help on the farm. He had asked Cameron to check around and see if somebody wanted to make some money working on the farm for 3 days. As an eighteen year old, I sure could use the money for gas for the car and for burgers and babes. 
 
I went home, got mom’s approval and packed suitable clothes for working on the farm. I was not allowed on the school bus, so after school, Cameron’s dad drove us to the farm. I had never been there before but was impressed with all the buildings, house, barn, grain bins, machine sheds, fields, cows, etc.

His mom showed me to Cameron’s room to change clothes before we went to do chores before supper. She let me know that we were to sleep together in his bed. It was queen size, so there was plenty of room.

We did chores before and after supper. We quit about 10:00 PM. Then we went to the house, showered, got into our PJ’s and into bed. We talked for awhile then he turned off the light.

I'm a quick sleeper, so I was out within moments. A while later, I awoke feeling his hand on my thigh. It was making its way up to my crotch. I quickly turned over onto my side.

We worked long hours on Good Friday. The work was tiring. I found that Cameron’s mom was a super cook. I really enjoyed stopping work to eat!

Friday night we got into bed about 10:30 and once again, I was asleep in minutes. Again I woke up. This time, I could feel his hand on my cock... His hand was inside my PJ’s and his fingers were wrapped around my cock, my stiff cock. He was slowly stroking my boner.  Hot damn, it felt good. I was super horny. So horny I didn't mind his advances.

He rubbed my stiffie and I began to move my hips up and down in time with his movements. No one but myself had ever touched my cock. I found that I liked what Cameron was doing. I liked it a lot!  He was stroking faster now and I was fucking his hand along with the tempo. Mmmmm, I just wanted to cum. I'm not sure how I realized it, but I sensed him jacking himself off while he was stroking me. I reached down and relieved him of that task.

Just as no other hand had touched my cock, I had never touched another guy’s cock. It felt bloody awesome. He was stiff just like me.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

I didn’t know how to jerk off another guy, but I just stroked his cock like it was my own. He was bucking his hips in appreciation.

There we were, two guys fucking each other's hands and moaning and gasping as quietly as we could. His parent’s bedroom was next door and they might have been able to hear. I couldn’t decide whether I liked stroking his cock more than being stroked but either way, it was fucking awesome!

Suddenly I heard a quiet, "Ahhhhhhh." His cum squirted out of his cock and all over, including my hand and arm. It felt so strange and erotic to feel his cock throb and shoot jizz.

He got up and in the faint light from the moon shining in the window, I saw him grab a towel from his dresser.   He passed it to me and I cleaned his cum off my hand and forearm.

As I was doing that,  he lowered himself down the bed and took my cock in his mouth. I wasn't expecting it, but it felt damn awesome. Wet and warm like I'd heard a pussy was. He may have done this before as he was very good at it! He sucked my dick and let it slide all the way down his throat.

I was so turned on, I fucked his mouth with everything I had. I loved the slurping and sucking noises he was making.  My cock had never been so pleasured before and I had tried many things in my masturbatory adventures. I could feel my load building and the tingling in my balls. I knew it was going to be a good one. And it was. My cock went off like a rocket! I came for what felt like forever. I relished the feel of my hot jizz shooting through my cock head, into his mouth and down his throat. I loved to feel his throat closing and opening around my dick as he swallowed my whole load.  When it was over, I felt like I was able to breathe for the first time in hours. I lay there panting and my cock twitching in his mouth.

Soon, he slid my cock out of his mouth, gave it one last kiss and he left the room. I assumed he was going to the bathroom to clean up. Sated, I went to sleep. The next morning I was nervous about what would happen but Cameron was cool and his folks never suspected a thing. I was in horny heaven.

Saturday’s work I found really tiring. A by-product of energy spent in bed I guess.

Saturday night, without pretense, we went for each other’s cock with wild abandon. I sucked my first cock and swallowed his cum like a trooper!
 
Late Sunday afternoon, I was kind of sad to see the weekend over. However, I brightened considerably when Cameron’s dad paid me for all the work.

We never connected again as it turned out. After high school, his intent was to farm and I moved on. I just googled Cameron and found out that he and his wife are still on the family farm. They have four children. Three are married and they have six children.

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments