Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Games People Play

"Daddy says she is the best, and she gets a chance to prove him right."

6
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

Cassie smiled when he stopped her at the door. There was a happy gleam in his eye as he turned and took her hands in his.

"This is your second to last chance to quit if you don't want to play," he suggested.

"You've made me some promises, Daddy," she reminded him. "Let's have some fun!"

As an afterthought, she asked, "Second to last?"

"There's five hundred dollars in your envelope," he said. She already knew that. She also knew that he had an envelope with a lot more money than that for the game he was going to play. "After I leave you here, you could take that and leave. I supposed you'll have more chances to change your mind, but the money will already be spent by then."

She could tell he was nervous, but not about her or the money. She stood on her tip toes and kissed the end of his nose.

"And miss out on a chance to show off for you?" she teased.

Without waiting for an answer, she turned and knocked on the door. It opened immediately, and she was ushered inside. She never looked back at her Daddy, but she could tell that he sensed the smile on her face. She could tell that he was smiling as well.

A woman in a plain uniform had opened the door. That woman led Cassie into a small office. An elegant woman in a fancy dress sat behind the desk.

"Contestant number?" the woman asked.

"Twelve," Cassie answered as she set the envelope full of money on the desk.

A bit of motion caught her eye. The side door out of the office was half open. As she had identified herself, several women in the next room had moved to check her out.

"Oh, our wildcard player's entry," the woman said kindly. She looked up from her terminal and slid a small pamphlet toward Cassie. "You have read the rules, and you understand the nature of the game being played?"

Cassie left the rulebook on the table.

"Yes I have, and I'm looking forward to the game," Cassie answered with a smile.

The woman smiled back at her, and then gave a sideways glance at the half open door.

"Good luck, and don't let the peanut gallery get to you. Some of them hold a grudge against your player, and all of them would like to win. The games will start in about ten minutes."

"Thank you," Cassie answered to her dismissal, and she stepped through the next door.

The next room was arranged like a plush locker room. There were lockers for each of the women, and her locker was labeled. Several other women were carefully checking their costumes and makeup. A taller woman with a frown on her face stepped in front of Cassie, blocking the way to her locker.

"So, tell me, New Girl. Is your player going to waste our time again?" she demanded in a thick New York accent.

"If winning fair and square within the rules is wasting your time, then, yes," Cassie answered with a smile. Her Daddy had prepared her for this. She was supposed to keep a smile on her face, and not let any antagonism fluster her.

The other woman looked prepared to test Cassie's instructions. Cassie was saved by a petite Latina woman that gently but firmly pushed the first woman aside.

"Just let her get ready, Rachel," the smaller woman insisted. She caught Cassie's hand and pulled her toward her locker.

"Don't mind her," the woman continued. "You're player has been here three times. He's the only player she can't get to. I'm Anna, by the way."

"Hi Anna, I'm Cassie," Cassie answered. "I was told there might be some animosity, but I was also told it wouldn't stop us from having some fun."

"Oh, we're going to have some fun," Anna gushed with a conspiratorial wink. "I don't think my player is going to get very far, but I plan to make it up to him after the game is over. Unless you're player has a string of bad luck again, he should make it to the end. Are you going to be able to get him through the challenge if he wins?"

The question was asked in a playful way, but Anna knew every ear in the room was listening. Her answer had to convey that she had secret knowledge. It had to hint at what that knowledge was. It had to lead them to a conclusion without letting them know they were being led. And most importantly, it couldn't reveal the truth.

She leaned in close to whisper her secret to Anna. "I think there were too many distractions the last time," she said. She flared her eyebrows and smiled. Anna nodded.

As they spoke, Cassie had been slowly removing her clothes and hanging them in the locker. She struck a pose to show off her plain red panties and loose silk robe. She let her eyes race past the elaborate costumes some of the other women wore.

"I'm going to keep things simple," she pointed out to Anna with a conspiratorial wink of her own. Anna nodded solemnly, as if a great secret was understood.

Further conversation was interrupted by the lady from the front office.

"May I have your attention, everyone," she called out. "We have one no-show, so there are eleven of you. I've already adjusted the wheel."

She reached up and started a carnival wheel spinning.

"You all know this is the final round of the year, so there is a fair amount of money above and below the table. I'm asking that you all forget about that, and just have some fun."

The wheel slowed and clicked to a stop.

"Congratulations Contestant Number Four. You are the first one under. Play starts in two minutes, so be ready."

A blonde woman pumped her fist and nodded at the others for her luck. Some of the women congratulated her while others scowled. Cassie just smiled. Her Daddy had told her that the waiting while other women had better luck might be the hardest part.

The next half hour went by ridiculously slowly. Every five and a half minutes, the wheel called for another woman to go. On one spin, Cassie's number had missed by one click. At the twenty-two minute mark, the office lady had quietly informed them that Number Seven was out of the game.

"I'll see you all in the loser's lounge," an older woman with a nice smile exclaimed. She shared hugs with a couple of the other women before she left.

And then the wheel had stopped on number twelve, and it was Cassie's turn to join the fun.

All eyes above the table were on her as she entered the room. She nodded to accept the compliments from the gentlemen as she got a quick look at the lay of the land.

Her Daddy was half way down the left side of the table. His eyes were smiling, and they said, 'Let's have some fun.' She winked at him to say, 'Let's win this thing.' Her eyes swept around the rest of the table.

Just as her Daddy had expected, the game above the table ended up being Hold 'Em poker. He had a reasonable pile of chips in front of him. A large man across from him had the most chips. That man was leering at Cassie, daring her with a challenge. Cassie knew to avoid that for a bit.

Several of the players had lost most of their chips. Cassie quickly dismissed them. They would end up out of the game before too long. If a man lost above the table, he could not be taken for points below the table. She knew she might loose points below the table if she went after one of them.

She quickly noted the positions of the remaining players. They all had enough chips to stay in the game above the table for a while. Two of them had flushed faces, and were probably close to loosing below the table. She might be able to take advantage of that, but someone else probably already had taken those men on.

She marked the other two men in her mind, smiled at all of the men as she let her robe fall away, and then dropped under the table to join the game.

There was more room under the table than she expected. There was a pit in the center, so a woman could stand or kneel on cushions in front of the man she chose. Time was ticking, and the four women ahead of her were already busy. None of them were in front of the men she had marked, so she randomly chose the man on the left.

When she tapped his knees, he stiffened up for a moment, and then relaxed. She was sure that everyone above the table knew her choice. She didn't care about that; her game was down here. She slid her hands up and opened his pants. He nicely lifted his ass so she could pull his pants and boxers down. She put them together with his shoes under his chair, and then slid her way in close.

She smiled as she saw what she had to work with. His cock was just starting to stiffen. She could tell that it was going to be a good size to work with, not too small, not too big or too fat. She gently stroked him and let the heat of her breath flow around him. She used the tip of her tongue to draw a line from base to tip, and he shifted in his chair.

Her eyes drifted shut as she let her unconscious mind crunch the numbers. Her lips and tongue tallied his heat, hardness and responsiveness. Three minutes, twelve seconds, she concluded. She gave a quick glance at the timer, and saw she still had plenty of time. It was time to make Daddy proud.

The poor man in front of her never knew what hit him. She had been tempted to start slow and use up all of the remaining time. She decided not to take any chances, at least not with this first one. She took him deep right from the start. They both moaned, and he probably knew he was in trouble.

At two minutes, he pushed back from the table, and she smiled up at him as she continued to tease and please. That was bad form on his part, because he all but forfeited himself above the table. His hands slid into her hair, and she knew that he didn't care.

Less than three, her inner voice tallied, but she didn't slow down. She concentrated on finding the one spot in the back of her throat that was likely to make her cum. She found it too late, and at two minutes, fifty-one seconds, he lost to her. As his cock pulsed in her throat, she felt it lose the hardness she needed to finish.

His flavors weren't as good as her Daddy's, but she liked how he just kept pumping to fill her mouth.

She smiled at her own greed, and then smiled up at him.

"Will I be seeing you later?" he asked breathlessly. His question was exceedingly bad form.

It would also have been bad form for her to answer. As she slid away from him into the pit under the table, she winked and nodded. Her greed required it.

"Nine is out," a soft speaker announced. Cassie glanced over at the scoreboard by the clock. A red nine appeared under her twelve. The red color indicated that his partner was not under the table yet. Cassie had to wait another twenty seconds for the round to end before choosing a man for the next round.

Cassie took another quick look around. Her Daddy's pants were gone, and he was half hard. Someone had attempted him and failed. Two other men were similarly undressed. The big man with all the chips was still dressed. Cassie didn't really know which men the other women belonged with, so she didn't need to modify her strategy. When the clock cycled, she was going to try to get the other man she had marked.

The hand above the table finished, and it sounded like the big man had won. All of the chips belonging to the man Cassie had eliminated would have gone into the pot. A win for the big man was going to give him a significant lead. That was not Cassie's problem. Her game was below the table.

The clock reached zero with a chime, and the other women pushed back from the men they had been challenging. The timer restarted with thirty seconds. They had that long to move to a different man, and settle between themselves if any wanted the same man. Cassie quickly moved to the man she had chosen, and the other woman all chose other men.

The tall woman, Rachel, moved between her Daddy's knees. The challenging smile she gave Cassie was almost friendly. "I'll get him this time, for sure," she mouthed without speaking. Cassie gave her a nod for good luck.

The timer chimed and then started counting down five minutes. Cassie nudged her chosen man's knees and quickly stripped him down. Most women, she had been told, considered it fair play to allow the men time to watch the next woman enter the room without distracting them under the table. Her chosen man was mostly hard, and his cock quickly rose as the next women introduced herself. Cassie couldn't stop from caressing his throbbing member.

Cassie's Daddy had suggested that Cassie enter the way she had. He hadn't really told her anything about what other women did. The next woman must have stopped a few steps back from the table to give the men a show.

"Take a good look, boys," she teased. "Give me your number now, and you'll have my number later!"

Cassie saw several men squirm to adjust themselves. The man in front of her reached under the table and pulled Cassie forward. His move was bad form as well, but Cassie was more than willing to take advantage of him. She pressed her tongue flat against his cock and tasted the length of it.

Her eyes drifted shut as the back of her mind worked its magic. Two and a half minutes, she thought with a smile. She quickly recalculated. Four minutes, ten seconds, and I cum with him, she decided.

She pulled his cock into her mouth, and tested its length against the spot in her throat. It was just enough.

In continued bad form, his hand in her hair tightened, and he started thrusting into her mouth. Damn. Two and a half it is, she thought, and then she took him for a ride.

Her disappointment at his eagerness vanished as he started to cum in her mouth. She had never tasted anyone as good as him. She let his flavors fill her mouth, and his pulsing cock threatened to drown her with flavors. She let the flavors roll back and forth across her tongue as she tried to decide if she was really going to find herself cumming from his flavors alone.

Somebody hissed her name insistently, pulling her from her reverie.

"Down here," the petite Anna hissed as she bodily pulled Cassie down two places.

Anna smiled at the lost look in Cassie's eyes, and then suddenly kissed her. As Anna's tongue greedily invaded Cassie's mouth, Cassie struggled to enjoy the kiss while saving the flavors for herself. Anna laughed as she pulled away.

"Damn him," she laughed. "I should have known my ploy to arouse the other men would make him hot to blow." She gave Cassie a friendly smile. "I'm glad it was you," she said. Her eyes directed Cassie to the man in front of them. "Now finish this one!" she insisted.

Cassie's eyes flashed to the scoreboard. Anna's number under hers was green. That meant the ejected woman was under the table, and Cassie could steal the man she had been pleasing. Cassie leaned in and let her tongue slide up his flesh.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

Her mind raced, and she quickly looked at the clock. She knew she was good, but there just wasn't enough time left.

Anna gave her a challenging look and pushed her forward towards the cock. With another conspiratorial wink, Anna plunged in under Cassie and sucked in both of the man's balls. Cassie didn't wait for the math to happen. It was unusual for another woman to help, but it didn't break any rules. Cassie unleashed her skills on his cock, and the man quickly succumbed to their combined efforts.

As he filled her mouth, Cassie wished she could have kept Anna's husband’s flavors in her mouth longer. This man's flavors weren't bad, but they were disappointing after the last one.

To her surprise, Anna pulled her away from the man and kissed her. Her tongue was not nearly as greedy, but she lingered in the kiss to share the flavors. There was still time on the clock when Anna pulled away from the kiss.

"You're welcome, but you owe me," Anna tried to say with a straight face. The corners of her mouth kept twitching up.

Before Cassie could ask what she wanted, Anna busted a big smile. She leaned in close and whispered, "I want to taste my husband's flavors inside you."

Cassie nodded and they kissed to seal the deal.

As Anna made her way out to leave the game, Cassie glanced at the scoreboard. She and another woman both had three wins. The other woman was still in the game as well. There were a couple of other woman with wins, but they were out of the game. As Cassie looked around, she realized it was just her and Rachel.

Play had finished above the table as well. The big man was still in, but it did not sound like he had all the chips. If her Daddy had won the last hand, their stacks of chips were probably close to the same. Cassie and Rachel smiled at each other and nodded. It was time for the end game.

Cassie saw right away that she was starting with a disadvantage. Rachel had gone at least two rounds trying to get her Daddy to blow. The big man was still dressed. As if nonchalant about her chances, he pushed his own clothes off.

Cassie immediately saw why none of the other women had tried him. His cock was a monster. She knew she wouldn't be able to take more than a few inches of it into her mouth. There was no chance it was going to fit in her throat. She almost let herself give up.

"And there's nothing you can do for him to make him blow," Rachel scoffed.

Cassie couldn't let them win. She knew that Daddy would never cum for Rachel, so it was going to come down to a pure game of chips above the table. Unless Cassie found a way to make this man cum quickly, she wasn't going to win the game below the table. The best she could do was to distract the play above the table.

Rachel realized what Cassie's strategy would be about the same time Cassie did. Rachel turned to Cassie's Daddy, and the end game was on!

The thirty second count-down still had some time on it as both women got started. Cassie liked that the monster cock in her hands swelled to full hardness as she manipulated it. She had to figure out Rachel's secret for pleasing this man!

Pushing all of those thoughts out of her mind, she let her lips and tongue take his measure. Her tongue flattened out and tasted from base to tip. Her lips pressed wide as she sucked the head in. Nine minutes, twenty seconds, she heard herself think. She almost smiled as she realized that she could do it, but it was hopeless within the five minutes.

Cassie realized that the game below the table was either going to end with a tie, and thus no winner. She could hear that play above the table was moving quickly, with neither player ready to challenge the other. She also remembered that she didn't have to worry about play above the table. With no worries about above-the-table, and no chance to win below-the-table, her only other instructions were to have fun.

She considered the cock she was teasing. It was too big to push through to the spot in her throat, but maybe she could find something else fun to do with it. She tried swallowing it, just to see how far it would go.

As she suspected, she couldn't get it anywhere near deep enough. She did kind of like how it felt when it blocked her airway, though. She decided to see how long she could hold it there. She pushed it deep, and then held it there, with her windpipe blocked. It felt odd, and she started to feel light headed as she turned her head to keep teasing him.

She whimpered as she pulled away and gasped for air. One minute, forty five, her mind whispered. The thought startled her. She knew he wouldn't cum that fast. She suddenly realized that she could make herself cum in a new way if she could keep him in that long.

She quickly glanced at the timer and then swallowed as much of him as she could. Dammit, she thought. Only a minute and forty seconds remained. She wouldn't make it. She still had to try.

She whimpered again as she released her grip on the cock and let her hands race to her own body. One hand plunged between her legs while the other raced to her breast. She whimpered a third time as she pinched her nipple.

One minute, ten, came the unbidden answer. It was going to be close, and she raced to go faster.

The man before her tensed his legs.

"All in!" he shouted, and she heard Daddy ask an astonished, "Really?"

That was above the table, and it didn't matter, she thought. The distraction had cost her seconds that she didn't want to lose. She whimpered as she fought the need to breathe.

"Turn the damn cards!" the big man yelled. She whimpered as she struggled to push the sound of his voice aside.

"Sir..." another voice said. It was probably the dealer getting ready to enforce a rule.

"Dammit!" the big man roared, and suddenly his cock was flooding Cassie's mouth.

She cried out as she pushed back and sputtered and her body drew in a desperate breath. Dammit, her thoughts echoed as her own orgasm was extinguished by that breath. Tears sprang to her eyes, as her hands raced back to the surging cock before her. Although it wasn't the big pleasure she had been reaching for, she wasn't going to pass up the pleasure of enjoying the pleasure she had given him. She laughed to herself because she had no idea how she had made him cum.

Suddenly, Rachel pushed in close to her. "Damn you, but congratulations," she said and then she stole a messy kiss. Cassie was astounded at the sudden change, but she let herself enjoy sharing the big man's flavors with Rachel.

"I shouldn't have told you to ignore him and please yourself," Rachel teased. "The sounds you were making as you tried to cum would have gone straight through him," she added, and then she kissed her again.

The kiss was momentarily interrupted when the big man slammed his fist on the table. "Dammit," he exclaimed again, but with a laugh in his voice. "I had enough chips to beat you if the cards had favored me. I tried to finish up here before I lost the game below the table for my wife."

"The odds were barely in your favor," Cassie heard her Daddy say. "As quickly as she joined my girl, I don't think you wife is too disappointed."

"Actually," the big man said, "she came over here to help me cheat. Your lady gets five minutes to make you cum to prove you didn't cheat by cumming before you got here. If she can't, you forfeit your win. Of course, you already know that, seeing as you lost that way the other month. You know the rules allow for some cheating. I believe the word she gave me was 'distraction'. I hope you don't mind a small one..."

Cassie felt the big man lunge at the table. An odd splashing sound followed immediately, and her Daddy gasped as he jumped up out of his chair. Cassie turned to see water and ice splashing down her Daddy's front side.

"Dude, that was cold!" he gasped with a laugh. Other people tentatively started to laugh with him. None of them wanted to laugh too loudly as they saw how quickly her Daddy's body reacted to the cold.

With another laugh, her Daddy pulled his chair back, and then sat in the ice that still covered the seat. "Nice distraction," he laughed to the big man. His tone of voice suggested that the distraction wouldn't work.

As Cassie watched, her Daddy's eyes found hers. 'Come play, Baby,' they said to her. 'Let's have some fun,' they begged.

Her eyes never left his as she crossed under the table and moved to kneel in front of him. 'I've been having fun, Daddy', her eyes said to him. 'I need more, now!' she added. She loved how he smiled at her.

"Start the timer," Rachel hissed from under the table. "Not until he's hard," someone answered. "No, it starts when she touches him," someone else argued.

Cassie ignored them as she pressed her hot lips to his withered cock. It quickly grew as she filled it with the heat of her breath. She let her tongue and lips take his measure. Four minutes, tops, she heard her mind decide. Four and half if you cum with him, it added. She decided she didn't care how much time was on the timer. It was time for her to cum with her Daddy.

She spent the first three minutes showing everyone else why the men had lost to her and why Daddy hadn't lost to any of the other women. She knew that her cock sucking skills were second to none, and she unleashed everything she had on him. She loved how hard he got. She loved how his legs would tense up when he seemed close to cumming. She knew that his mind always would interfere, and the feeling would slip away from him. She kept her eyes down, and pushed him to the edge several times.

She hadn't believed him the first time they had met. They barely knew each other as friends of friends. He was telling another woman how he enjoyed blowjobs, but he would never cum because of the mean things his ex-wife had done to him if he came in her mouth. Cassie had tried to prove him wrong, and had failed. The second time they had met, she had found his secret, and then she had begged him to be her Daddy.

She felt his pleasure rising again, and she decided to chance catching him early. He might fall into her trap, and if he didn't she would be setting him up to take him the next time around. Everything was going just as she knew it would. She lifted her eyes to his.

"You're eyes talk to me," he had told her that second time. "They begged to me in ways a voice never could, and I had to give them what they wanted. Look at me that way, and I will come for you every time!"

His eyes were looking for hers.

'Not this time,' they teased her, and he smiled with her.

'But I love your cock,' she tease back with her eyes.

'And I love your mouth,' his eyes answered.

'Your cock in my throat is going to make me cum!' her eyes cried out. 'You should cum too!'

He nearly laughed, and she knew she was about to lose him for this time around. She still had another minute and a half to make him cum.

His eyes nearly turned serious, and they said something about love and lust that she missed.

'What?' she tried to ask with her eyes, but his eyes closed.

For a half of a second, Cassie was worried. What if she failed, and he lost again, and he had to forfeit again? What if he blamed her, and asked her to leave? Would he really cast her away so quickly?

For half a second, she worried. And then she remembered some of the things he had told her. They were here to have fun, and they were having fun. Nothing would distract her from that, and as soon as he opened his eyes, she was going to remind him that they were having fun.

She saw she didn't need to remind him when a smile crossed his lips and his eyes opened. He took a breath and held it as his eyes found hers.

'Baby, I love you,' they said.

Cassie nearly froze.

'Daddy, don't tease me like that,' her eyes demanded. They tightened ever so slightly. 'You said you would cherish me and hold me and that you would keep me until the end of time but that it would hurt you to ever love again and you said you would never say those words. Don't you dare ever tease me like that if you don't mean it!'

His eyes smiled. 'I didn't know,' they apologized. 'I. Love. You.'

'Daddy, Yes, I love you too!' her eyes answered. Tears poured out with her love.

Before his eyes could speak again, his cock erupted in her throat. She had been playing the head against the perfect spot in her throat, and as his heat poured across the spot, she started cumming with him. Her eyes closed as she let his love fill her. His eyes closed as her body reflected her love up to him.

All too suddenly, Rachel pulled his cock away to steal his love. Cassie whimpered and stole it back, only to lose it to the elegant lady from the office. She claimed she had to verify it was his cum.

There was a smile on Rachel's face when she pulled Cassie into another quick kiss.

"I saw how you did it," Rachel laughed. "You simply took him deep and waited for him to cum. I'll get him next time, for sure!"

The office lady confirmed Daddy as the winner, and the she and Rachel congratulated Cassie. After quick hugs, they moved off to go find some fun for the party that was to follow the games.

Cassie was lost in a post orgasmic haze as people cheered and congratulated them. All she could do was smile and nod until the others started to filter away to join the next round of fun.

A worrying thought slid into her mind as she watched her Daddy laugh and accept laurels from the others. His eyes were laughing every time he looked at her. 'This is the best fun ever,' his eyes said.

Cassie could only worry that some of the things her Daddy's eyes had said were only to win the game. She couldn't let herself believe he would do that.

When enough people had wandered away, her Daddy shooed the rest off, and then pulled her up into his arms. The tender kiss that he gave her made her heart melt, and she knew she would forgive him for the things his eyes had said. Her heart melted again when he pushed away and his eyes were still saying the same words.

"I meant it," he whispered in her ear.

"The game is over, Daddy," she whispered back.

His eyes scanned the room and he smiled.

"This game is over," he agreed, "but our bigger challenge has only just begun."

Before she could allow herself to understand what he was saying he leaned in close and whispered again.

"Cassie, I love you."

"Daddy," she said happily, but stopped herself.

With a shy look, she said, "John, I really love you."

The shyness fled as she added, "We're going to make one heck of a team!"

 

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments