Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloryhole fun, and afterward

"A wife gives her husband her panties to share at the gloryhole, then sucks them with him afterward."

18
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Actually this one is true... everything in this story happened exactly as I wrote it."

For some time, I’d been driving by this small adult book store place without thinking too much about going there. Then one week, when I was particularly horny, I told my wife that I thought I might go there to see what it was like. She knows I’ve had my cock sucked in porn theaters and glory hole booths, and thinks it’s hot, so I figured she wouldn’t object too much.  She didn’t. In fact, she even agreed to something I requested of her.  “Why don’t you give me a pair of your soiled panties to take with me to give to guys to lick and sniff while I suck their cocks,” I said.

“Really?  You’d do that?” she asked.  I told her I’d love it, and that by sniffing and licking her panties it would almost be like they were licking and sniffing her.  So, amazingly, she just looked at me with her sexy brown eyes sparkling and said, “Which ones would  you want to take?”  

“Would you really do that? Give me some panties to take with me?” I asked, my cock hardening at the thought of sucking some guy’s cock while he enjoyed my wife’s fragrant panties.

She said, “Just a minute.” Then she went into the bedroom and brought back a pair of her red lace bikini panties from the dirty clothes hamper. Sniffing them, she said, “God! These should knock them over!” as she handed them to me.

“Let’s make them warm and wet for them, too,” I said, taking the panties and moving in front of her where I had her spread her legs so I could wipe the panties deep inside her cunt. She was naked, just ready to take her shower, and I’d fucked her the night before so her pussy was still rank and oily. She grinned at me as she spread her legs and then her cunt lips, standing there while I wormed the already fragrant panties up into her pussy, moving my fingers around inside them to get them really soaked with her juices.

“Satisfied?” she asked, when I removed and sniffed them.

I grinned and said, “Completely!”

“Pervert!” she grinned, stepping into the shower.

Fast forward several hours. I was driving home from the glory hole place, calling her on my cell phone.

“I did it!” I said when she answered.

“Really?”

“Yep. He had a VERY nice cock, too,” I said quietly.

“Tell me later,” she said, and I said I would.

That night when she got home from work I went into the bedroom with her while she took off her office clothes.

“Come to bed naked. We have time before dinner,” I said, so she did.

“So. Tell me all about it,” she grinned, lying back on the bed, her fingers moving to her pussy.

“As soon as I went in the first booth, I had barely locked the door and turned around when I saw it. A very large cock was sticking through the glory hole, twitching, so I immediately reached down and squeezed it. God, honey, it was gorgeous… cut… much thicker than mine… and hard! So I put some quarters in the machine to play a video, then turned around and knelt next to the cock, fondling it as the guy moaned. I got out our fake cum (Vaseline mixed with creamy baby oil), took out my cock and began coating as I took the cock in my mouth. It was throbbing, and I didn’t want him to come without enjoying your panties, so I held them through the hole and said, “My wife gave these to me to bring with me and told me to give them to a guy to sniff and taste while I suck his cock, so see how you like how her pussy smells and tastes.”

OhhMyPussie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhMyPussie

"He took them and I went back to sucking him again as I heard him inhaling and, I assume, sucking them. Then he moaned he was going to come, and I told him to give the panties back to me so he could fill them with his cum ‘for my wife.’ He handed them to me and I wrapped them around his cock, then jerked him off until he moaned real loudly and began spurting cum in the crotch of the panties. I used them to milk his cock until he was totally finished. Then I put them in a ziplock baggie to bring home to you and here they are,” I said, handing the panties to her.

She held them up to her nose and her fingers rubbed the wet area in the crotch where he’d cum.

“Can you feel his cum?” I asked, and she said she could. Then she lifted them to her nose and sniffed.

“I can smell both my pussy and his cum on them,” she grinned.  Then she said, “Here… let me see you suck them,” and when I leaned over to do it she wiped the cum-stained, open crotch area of them all over my face and into my mouth.  I was jerking off and ready to come by then, and she told me how proud she was of me and how brave I was to have done what I did. Then she told me to, “come in them like he did, on top of where he came in them.”

She held the panties under my cock so I could do what she asked. And I did. I shot three or four big spurts of cum into the crotch of the panties on top of his cum while she held them for me. Then she took the panties and wiped my cum and his from them all over my face again.

“Suck them,” she said, so I did, sucking my fresh cum from them. Then I gave them to her to suck while I went down on her and ate her, looking up at her from her pussy while she began sucking the cum from her panties, moaning as I ate her. She began coming, and took the panties and wiped them all over her lips and cheeks, and then sucked the crotch of them again while she came.

God, I love my understanding hot wife….

A few months later I told her I was writing to someone online, a bisexual guy who I’d shown her photos to (without showing her face, only her tits and pussy.  “I told him about the time I took your panties to the glory hole place and he asked if I could send a pair of them to him.”

“My panties?” she asked.

“Yes.  He lives alone and sent me his address.  I could mail them to him in a baggy with no return address,” I explained.

“Do you want to send them to him?” she asked.

“Sure.  It would be fun,” I said. And when she said, “Okay,” I was kind of stunned, but excited.

“Get me an old pair you don’t mind giving him,” I said, so she did, a pair of white nylon briefs.  Then I had her sit on the toilet wearing them and masturbating in them while I took her photos doing it. I had her hold them to the side so I could take a few shots of her pussy showing for the guy. I tried to get her to piss in them for the guy, too, but she wouldn’t do that so I wiped the crotch in them and got them nice and juicy like the ones I took to the porn theater.  She gave them to me for the guy and I put them in a ziplock baggy for him. 

Since he is bi and enjoys wet sex, I put on a pair of skimpy men’s panties, stood in the shower, and pissed in them and included them in another baggy.  I sent them to him and a few days later he sent me some photos of him sucking both our panties while he jerked off…

 

Published 
Written by CraverScarlett
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments