Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace the Virgin

"A virgin girl gives excellent oral sex"

14
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Grace and I sat on her couch, drinking tea, which was a new experience for me. I wasn't sure if I should put my pinkie in the air or not, but I was at least smart enough to hold my cup by the handle. I was getting the feeling that Grace was expecting something, but she was an extremely difficult woman to read.

I finally decided to take a step forward, but a small one. Grace had just put her cup down and put her hands in her lap. I put my cup down and gently took both of her hands in mine and held them softly in front of her.

"Grace, you're an extremely attractive woman," I said, "I've had a great time tonight."

Grace smiled and leaned forward slightly, so I leaned forward. Our lips met in a small kiss, rebounded, then had a deeper kiss. In one movement Grace got up and straddled me, one leg on either side of mine, took my head in her hands, and kissed me deeply once more. I ran my hands up and down her back, keeping mostly to the bottom.

After a few minutes, Grace leaned back and started rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

"You are so tall," she said after a few moments, "I've never gone out with someone so tall."

"I've never gone out with someone so lovely," I replied, and we kissed for several more moments. I put my hands over her shoulders from behind and started exploring her neck and ears with my lips.

Presently Grace leaned forward and whispered, "Let's go to my room."

Well, she didn't have to ask twice, but I played it cool and simply said, "Fine."

Grace smiled and stood, and taking my hand led me down the short hallway to her room. Entering she quietly shut the door. It was a typical chick's room; bedspread kind of flowery, cute things on the walls, several stuffed animals lying about, and with an ornate white dresser with a big mirror.

Grace flipped her bedspread onto a chest at the foot of the bed, sat down, and started removing her shoes. My first instinct was to start removing clothes but decided I would follow her lead. I sat carefully on one of her chairs and removed my sneakers. Grace had not removed any clothes and had instead laid down on her bed. With my shoes off I laid down beside her. The bed creaked rather ominously. Grace giggled.

"Not used to having a big man on my bed," she whispered. Deciding to ignore the last remark, I scooted closer to her and slipped my arms around her, and pulled her gently toward me. Grace giggled softly and we began kissing again.

We kissed and caressed for about fifteen minutes. I started running my hands over her back, and feeling adventurous ran them over her outstanding ass. About that time Grace started pressing and rubbing her thigh against my erect manhood, which felt exquisite.

Suddenly, without a word Grace scooted back and began unfastening my pants. She rather quickly undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped them. I helped her scoot them down as she pulled my briefs down and pulled out my manhood. It stood at stiff attention while Grace started gently stroking it. She didn't just run her fingers around it but also ran the back of her fingers along it and up the backside. The feeling was incredible.

After about 5 minutes she gently kissed the tip of my shaft several times, then began darting her tongue around it and up and down my shaft. She finally took the whole thing in her mouth and began a head-bobbing blowjob. Her mouth wasn't deep enough to contain my whole shaft so she locked her lips to her hand and in essence, gave me a combination handjob and blowjob. It was the most exquisite experience I had ever had. I quite lost myself in the moment and so didn't ask if she minded if I ejaculated in her mouth.

Grace kept it up, pausing every minute or so to catch her breath, at which times she kept stroking me and looked up at me and smiled. After about fifteen minutes I began a wrenching orgasm and ejaculated what must have been a gallon of semen straight into Grace's mouth. She didn't exclaim or pull back, but simply went 'mmmm' and put her mouth around my tip, and took everything I jetted out. After I was completely spent she withdrew and smiled at me with what was a full mouth of my man spunk. She reached over and pulled several Kleenex from a box on the nightstand next to her bed, and spat the whole wad out into them. Wadding them up, she tossed it aside while taking a drink from a glass on the nightstand.

FuturaSwitch12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FuturaSwitch12

After this, she rolled over, supported her head on one hand, and smiled at me. Thinking things might continue in a certain direction I stroked her hair, then dropped my hand to her breasts. To my surprise, she took my hand and gently moved it away.

"No, sorry, nothing more," she said, "And please would you zip up now."

Not wanting to force anything I rolled over and pulled up my pants. She must have seen the puzzled look on my face.

"Did you like what I did?" she asked.

"Very much," I said, "You're quite an extraordinary woman. I was hoping we might continue…"

"No, you see, I'm a virgin," Grace said smiling, "And I want to stay that way. I like making a man happy like I just did, especially a nice man like you, but for me that and kissing and embracing is as far as I go. "

I nodded, then said, "I understand, Grace, and respect that you want to remain chaste. But there are things we can do short of actual intercourse…"

Grace shook her head. "Those things are as good as intercourse," she said. "Foreplay is as good as sex. Anyway, once started those things are hard to stop."

I had to agree with the latter, although not the former. But I could see there was no sense of pushing things. Grace may have been small but she was certainly determined.

I smiled. "Well I still enjoy being with you, even before you pleasured me," I said. Grace beamed, most likely pleased I didn't call it 'going down on me', 'blowjob', 'oral sex', or the like. She seemed to be a woman who liked to keep things civil.

Grace laid her head on my chest and we laid like that for some time. Finally, she said, "We'd better get off the bed. Only two things are done here, and I don't feel tired enough for one of them."

I got the hint and we returned to the living room. There we watched TV, ate some excellent pastries Grace had made, and in between did some more kissing.

"So, you're waiting for marriage?" I asked presently, after one of our kissing episodes.

"Exactly," she said, "I want to lose my hymen on my wedding bed."

"Oh," I said, kind of in mirth, "You have one of those."

"Of course I do," she said, shaking out her hair, "All virgins have one."

"Well, I heard women can lose those in other ways than intercourse, like horseback riding and such," I replied.

Grace laughed. "That's a myth," she said. "Women make up stories like that to explain why they're not virgins on their wedding night."

I nodded. I wasn't sure if I bought that but I certainly wasn't going to argue with her.

We saw each other for a couple of months. It was fun, and every night I received another session of oral sex from her. Grace gave by far the finest blowjobs of any woman I've ever known, most likely through lots of practice. Apparently, she learned that the best way to keep a man satisfied while not having sex with him was in this way. Her mother, believe it or not, used to use a carrot to demonstrate proper technique to her and her sisters. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for those sessions. I also learned that Grace always held the semen in her mouth because she was a bit of a neat freak and didn't like having to clean up after a successful ejaculation.

After a couple of months, I could tell things were cooling between us. We discussed it for a few nights. Finally, Grace said she wanted to break up since it was clear we had no future together. I agreed, reluctantly, for I knew Grace was in the husband market and respected that, but I have to admit I was sorry to give up those blowjobs.

 

 

Published 
Written by ace_atkins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments