Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her desire is mine

"She needed it more than I realised...."

19
8 Comments 8
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I'm a divorced man in my late 30s, I'm 6 foot 2 and fairly fit. I work hard and I like to party with friends when I get the time, but I haven't had a lot of time for relationships since my divorce a couple of years ago.

I often fly to Sydney for work, and on this occasion I took the chance to catch up with some friends that used to live near me in Melbourne that I had known for a long time. Mark is married to Jess, they have been together since they were both about 22.

I've admired Jess for a long time, and there has often been a fair bit of flirting between us, although very much moderated in front of Mark because he has been known to get pretty jealous and fiery. We've never had a problem though and I always make sure it never goes too far, even though it has given me a lot to fantasize about over the years. Jess is about 5’11”, very attractive with shoulder length blonde hair and has always reminded me very much of Katherine Heigl. She has a killer smile and definitely loves her sex which has always made her even more appealing, especially as I always got the impression that although she loved Mark she wasn't overly satisfied with their sex life.

Since having their kids a few years ago they had moved to Sydney for Mark’s work and we never got to catch up as much. So it was good to go around and have some dinner and a chat. We all sat out on their back deck talking and drinking after they put their kids to bed upstairs.

I’d had a few drinks by this stage when I walked back into the kitchen to get Mark and I another beer.

Jess was in there, and she was bending over putting something away in the bottom of one of the corner cupboards, facing away from the door that I came in from. I stood bolted to the spot by the site that greeted me. She had always been a damn attractive woman, and her fitness efforts since giving birth really showed. In a short flowing summer dress, her bending over at 90 degrees at the waist with her knees straight meant the dress rode right up, and I mean right up. As I stood there dumbfounded and staring for what felt like an eternity, I could clearly see her mound beneath a lacy white thong that showed off her firm tanned legs and the bottom inch of her ass. The dress blew a little from a breeze from the window and it fluttered over her pussy, giving me a tantalizing glimpse of another inch or so of her perfect parts. Jesus, I felt my trousers start to stir.

After maybe 5 seconds, she started to stand up again not having heard me at this point, and it startled me into action before she caught me staring. A few beers loosened my lips beyond anything that I knew I should not be saying.

“Jesus Jess, you really can’t be doing that while I’m here. Fucking hell.”

She turned her head as she stood up. “Sorry? What’s wrong Garry?” She looked at me quizzically, seemingly unaware of what I had just seen.

“I can’t handle seeing you like that, seriously that has just given me some major material for my wank bank,” I laughed.

Her eyes widened and she laughed herself, flushing. “Your what? Oh my god, did I give you a bit of a show there?” Her hand went to her mouth and she giggled and her eyes danced at me. “You’re fucking hilarious Garry. Wank bank, you can’t say stuff like that, Mark would crack it if he heard you, even though you were joking!” She had turned around to face me now and I entered the room and headed to the fridge for the beer.

I was feeling pretty loose from the drinks and my pants were forcing me to speak up, so I went on. “I wasn't joking though. That was seriously the best set of legs and display of bum that I've seen in a long, long time”. I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and turned back to face her.

Her hand was still at her mouth but she looked at me. “Thank you. That means a lot, coming from you.” Puzzled by that comment, I simply replied “You are more than welcome”. We stood there looking at each other and after a few seconds I said “Well, I better get back out there with these beers”. She simply nodded at me and watched me leave the room. I left thinking that was a great show to get as a one off, and I better banish it from my mind until later.

A couple of minutes later she joined us outside and we all continued talking, drinking and laughing. But she was looking at me a little differently now, a little more intently. Pretty soon we moved onto Scotch and coke and she offered to make them. After 4 or 5 of these, Mark was really getting pretty smashed where as I felt pretty good. He was at the end of the table, and at one point his chair was facing more towards me and away from Jess as we engaged in some drunken banter.

All of a sudden I noticed that Jess was just listening to us but looking straight at me with her hands on her thighs. She was slowly pulling her dress up. Glancing furtively at Mark every so often, she kept looking at me. I struggled to maintain my concentration on listening to him, but I managed to sneak regular glances as he kept warbling on and talking to me with glassy eyes.

Jess had parted her legs slightly now and I could clearly see her panties. Her fingertips of her left hand were slowly stroking the insides of her thighs about an inch away from her pussy. I could swear that those panties looked damp. Holy shit, she was turned on with this little display!

Pretty soon my cock was as hard as steel and Mark was really warbling now and quite drunk. I took a deep breath and thought I need to get myself under control here or even as drunk as he is, or he’s going to notice something and both of us will be in the shit.

I stood up carefully so that he couldn't see my erection and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once I passed around behind the back of his chair, I stood up fully to ensure that Jess could see the effect she was having on me. She was already looking straight at my crotch and her eyes widened when she saw the effect she was having on me. She bit her bottom lip and smiled up at me as I went past.

Once in the bathroom I looked in the mirror and said to myself “You need to get under control here. This is ridiculous, you can’t do this”. My cock was aching from being constricted in my shorts and I thought to myself that I should have a quick wank and get it out of my system. Just as I unzipped I heard a soft knock at the door “Everything OK in there?” Jess said softly through the door.

“Ah, not really but I’ll work it out,” I said back as I released my hardened member. Precum was everywhere in my pants, I was incredibly turned on.

“Let me know if you need a hand with anything” she said back. Jesus. This was crazy. I stepped over near the door. “Not sure that’s a great idea Jess,” I whispered “Mark would kill us as you pointed out”.

“Mark is basically passed out. Given that his drinks were 3 times as strong as yours and mine, he’s pretty smashed,” she called back.

Oh shit, was she setting this up to happen? Unsure, I took a deep breath and opened the door a crack and stuck half a head around. She stood there, looking absolutely delicious and looking at me coyly. “Do you need a hand getting him into bed before I go?” I offered. The little angel on my left shoulder was urging me to get him into bed and get the hell out of there. But the little red devil on my right shoulder was stabbing me with his pitchfork and basically masturbating in my ear, telling me to harden up and not to listen to that soft little white prick.

“I need a hand getting him into bed, yes. But I don’t want you going anywhere yet. Can you open the door a little so we can talk?” She started pushing on the door gently. Jesus, I wasn't ready for that and it basically swung almost all the way open. There I was, with the fly on my shorts open and my 8 inch hard cock swinging in the breeze. I was as hard as I had ever been and the vein on one side was pulsing, my big mushroom head was swollen and precum was glistening on the end of my cock and running down my shaft. She stood there and her jaw dropped as we stood in silence for just a couple of seconds before I gathered my wits and turned hurriedly and zipped myself up.

“Jess I’m so sorry, I think I’d better go, this is a really…” She cut me off “Stop.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

Don’t say a word. Go out and help Mark into bed and then we can discuss this further”. Shit. I’d really fucked this up now, her seeing me like that with my cock in hand had been too much it seemed. She turned around and marched out of the bathroom. I turned back around and hurriedly splashed some cold water on my face. My hard on wouldn't go away though so I thought fuck it, she’ll be fine, she knows she caused it and I just tucked it back away in my pants.

Coming outside Jess held her fingers to her lips. Mark was slumped back in his chair, snoring. I laughed. “Lightweight,” I grinned at her winking. She smiled back and tilted her head slightly, looking at me.

“Ah, should I carry him into bed for you?” I offered.

“Yes. But first, I need to fix something up”.

“Jess it’s OK,” I whispered hurriedly thinking she was going to admonish me for taking our little game too far. “I’m sorry about that, let’s just forget it and move on hey?”

She kept looking at me. “That’s not what I had in mind,” She stepped towards me as we both stood just behind her snoring husband. She looked up at me and placed both hands on my chest. “I meant that I've caused you some issues and I need to fix them for you”. She kept looking at me as one hand trailed down my stomach and she traced her fingertips over the bulge in my pants. I shivered. Oh man.

“Are you really sure about this?” I asked, looking quickly at Mark.

“If you are,” she whispered into my ear. That released the shackles on my end. This woman needed a good hard seeing to and I was going to give it to her sexy ass. I reached one hand behind her head and took a gentle but firm hold of her hair and pulled her face up to me. She moaned softly.

I bent down and whispered in her ear. “If we do this, there is no sex here. I am going to give you a really hard fuck, pound you like nothing else. If you can’t handle that, we should end things right here.”

She responded by turning her face and kissing me, pushing her tongue urgently into my mouth, and gripping my shaft through my shorts. Wow, she was a firecracker.

She dropped to her knees and clawed at my zipper. She had me out in seconds and knelt briefly staring at my cock for a moment, tracing nails down one side as I suppressed a moan.

She looked up at me “I never expected such a huge cock......You have no idea how much I want to do this.” And with that she licked up my shaft and slowly circled my knob with her tongue as I held my breath. She licked up all my precum and moaned gently. I breathed out a deep ragged breath and with that she engulfed me in her mouth. Oh my god. Looking again quickly at Mark, who was snoring at ever increasing decibels, I put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her into me. She needed no encouragement, deep throating me all the way down. I grit my teeth as I felt her throat convulsing on my knob.

As I looked down at her, she looked up at me and our eyes locked. She quickly pulled up her dress as she knelt there and pulled her thong to one side and pushed a finger into herself, causing her to moan softly as she withdrew and then plunged me down her throat again. Holy Christ, I wasn't going to last long.

She pulled me out of her mouth and looked up at me as we stood there, barely 3 feet behind her snoring husband.

“Please, fuck my face. I want to feel you come down my throat.”

I needed no second invitation at this stage, I was already very close. I gripped the back of her head and pulled her onto me and pushed my way down her throat. Clearly she was used to this, she didn't even gag. She now had 2 fingers in her pussy and was masturbating furiously with her thumb on her clit. I fucked her face with long strokes as she moaned softly over and over. Pretty soon I could feel myself getting close to the point of no return as she reached one hand up to grip my balls. A long slow quiet groan was coming from her as she started to shake. Wow, she was orgasming while giving me the best head I had ever had. It started to push me over the edge and I whispered “I’m gonna fucking cum girl, I hope you’re ready”.

With that, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy as her orgasm subsided and as she pushed me all the way down her throat again. She reached up and shoved her sopping fingers in my mouth, giving me the sweet taste of her pussy. As I sucked greedily on her fingers it sent me over the edge and started one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. It had been nearly 2 weeks since I had orgasmed, and I had to reach out and grip the back of Mark’s chair for balance, as I felt my cum boil up from the depths of my body and burst out of me and down her throat. “Mmmmmmm” was all I heard from her as she held me down her throat. After two jets she pulled back slightly and continued to move up and down my shaft as jet after jet of cum erupted from my cock. She swallowed and swallowed, but at one stage a little leaked out of the side of her mouth and run down her chin. It was one sexy sight. Finally I finished cumming and she continued to move up and down me slowly, milking me and cleaning my cock.

Eventually, she stood up and put my cock back in my shorts and zipped me up. “That was so fucking hot,” she whispered to me as she pushed one finger up her chin and sucked my escaped cum off her finger.

“Yes, but I’m not finished with you yet, not by a long shot. We better get Mark into bed because you’re mine for next little bit”.

She kissed me again and I could taste myself on her lips. We moved quickly and I made a bit of noise as we tried to wake Mark up with no real success, even a couple of slaps on the face didn't help.

I managed to carry him with one arm over my shoulder and between us we lugged him down into their bedroom and put him into bed. I crept out again and left Jess to undress him and pull the blankets up.

I went back to the kitchen and fixed myself another drink. It was some time later when Jess came out. She had freshened up, reapplied her lipstick and tied her hair back in a ponytail. She poured herself a glass of champagne, took a mouthful and looked at me over the top of her glass.

“I hope you enjoyed that because I did,” she said.

“Not bad,” I said grinning, teasing her. She punched my arm.

“Not bad! Right, well I guess we’ll have to leave it there then!” She turned and pranced out the door to the deck, grinning at me over her shoulder.

I followed her quickly. I caught her just as we went through the back door, and I gripped her arm firmly as I slid the door shut behind me. Pulling her back to me, I encircled her waist with my arm and pulled her back against me.

“Be careful of teasing me Jess… I might leave without paying you any attention…” I said as I kissed the nape of her neck slowly and splayed my hand out on her firm stomach, caressing her. She sighed and pushed her ass back into my reborn erection.

“Mmm, no, I wouldn't want that. Mark likes to make love but I really just need to be fucked hard by that massive cock of yours,” she said. She turned around to face me.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked with an arched eyebrow as I placed my beer down and sat on a bar stool outside with my feet up on the bars and knees out.

“Sure,” I answered.

“I heard you coming down the hall when I was in the kitchen earlier.” She came closer and stood where my jutting knee just brushed against her groin. ”I bent over like that deliberately because I just needed to see if you might be keen.”

She started to push her pussy against my bare knee through the dress, gently going up and down on her toes against it, leaning into it. Her lips parted slowly as she enjoyed the sensation. “ I've been fantasizing about you for years and Mark just doesn't give it to me hard enough and I really need to feel well and truly fucked again,” she said. By this stage she had started to part her legs and I could feel the heat from her against my knee as she pushed her pussy against my knee harder and harder, sliding up and down. "Do you think there is anything you can do to help me with that?" She asked, her eyes hungry and glazing over.

I reached out for her and said “I think we better do something about that, right now”…

To be continued…..

**This is my first effort, let me know what you think!

Published 
Written by White_Caviar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments